The Best Erotic Stories.

Naughty Girl
by Supamisty
©

"Close your eyes," I said.

"What? Why?" you asked me with a curious grin on your face.

"Don't ask questions, just do it!" I answered. "No peeking either!"

You closed your eyes and smiled, wondering what I was up to. I scanned the bedroom for my backpack. It was in front of the dresser. I crawled over to it and dug around inside feeling for the silky material that was buried deep inside, my hand brushing against the cold metal that was next to it. Once I had it, I carefully folded it and turned it into a blindfold. As I did this, I glanced over at you to make sure you were keeping your eyes closed.

"Ok, sit up!" I ordered. You obeyed and sat up, keeping your eyelids shut. I got behind you and tied the scarf tightly around your face so you could see nothing but darkness.

"What are you up to, you naughty girl?"

I reached inside the bag again. "You'll find out soon enough."

When I found what I was looking for, it made a jingling sound.

"All right. Now I want you to lay back down and keep your hands above your head." You did as I asked and I came back over to you and straddled your chest. I wrapped the handcuffs behind the bedpost and carefully locked each of your wrists into them.

"Mmmmm…you naughty, naughty girl…" you muttered.

I placed the keys in a spot where I could easily find them. I quietly took off all my clothes and then I directed my attention totally on you. You weren't wearing a shirt, so I started to work unbuttoning your jeans. I pulled the zipper down slowly and pulled down on them as you lifted your hips to help get them off. Wasting no time, I tugged on your boxers, carefully lifting the waste band to let your stiff, hard cock free.

"Oh God, Misty, I want to taste your pussy." you begged.

"Be a good boy and I might let you."

I looked at your cock, noticing the head was glistening with pre-cum. I bent down and licked it off.

"Mmm…" you moaned. I put my lips around the top and rolled my tongue around, sucking hard as I slowly pulled back.

"Nope…not yet!" I whispered. Oh, I desperately wanted it. My pussy was tingling and aching for it. I had to have a tease.

I crawled up to you, pressing my hot pussy against your cock.

I lowered my face down to yours, whispered in your ear, "You want it in my tight pussy, don't you?" and licked at your earlobe.

"OH, fuck yes, you little slut!" you moaned. I grabbed hold of your cock and rubbed it against my clit. I rubbed it up and down my wet pussy.

"Is this where you want it?" I asked, slowly letting it slide inside of me. You just moaned and I continued to let you enter me. Once you were all the way in, I pushed myself down hard on you, rolling my hips around, feeling it snug inside of me. I kissed you on the lips and decided that was enough and pulled myself off gradually, tightening my muscles around your cock as I did.

"You slutty little tease." I heard you murmur.

"Shut up" I said and lightly licked your lips. Your mouth opened and your tongue met mine. I nipped at it and sucked on your lower lip. One of my hands found your nipple and I rolled it between my fingers, pulling at the ring. I continued kissing your lips and made my way to your earlobe. I bit, pulled, and licked at it, tracing the tip of my tongue up along the side of your ear and back down. With one last suck at your earlobe, I worked my way down your neck and continued to tease your skin with my kisses and licks.

I decided it was time for you to eat my pussy. I lifted myself up and said "Are you ready?" Before you could reply, I climbed up and straddled your face between my thighs. Your tongue found my clit and you began licking at it.

"Oh, God!" I cried and pushed myself down harder on your face. You sucked at my throbbing clit. My body started to convulse on the brink of an orgasm and you sucked at it harder and harder, occasionally biting at it.

"Fuck me with your tongue!" I demanded. You stopped and your tongue found itself in my pussy. I brought my finger to my clit and began to rub it hard, rhythmically with your tongue plunging in and out of my cunt. I could feel myself start to cum again.

"Don't…stop….what…you're….doing…" I begged. I rubbed faster and faster at my clit and you kept the rhythm with your tongue. I bit down hard on my lower lip, tasting blood on it. My free hand reached for my nipple and I pinched it between my fingers.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned. My thighs started to shake and I could feel the start of my orgasm rupture throughout my whole body. My knees started to go weak. I pushed my pussy down even harder on your mouth.

"OH fuuuuck…" I cried out. My whole body shook, and my orgasm came hard and intensely. My juices flowed out, into your mouth, dribbling down your chin, and onto your neck. My breathing was heavy, my heart felt like it would pound out of my chest. I moved myself down, kissing you, smelling my scent on your face, tasting it on your lips. I moved myself down lower and took one of your nipples into my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue, biting on the ring and gently pulling on it.

I wanted your cock in my mouth. I wanted to feel your cum fill my mouth. Taste it, drink it, and suck every last drop out of you. I kissed my way down to your cock and teased it a bit with my tongue. I placed my mouth on your balls. You had just shaved. I muttered, "God, I love them bare like this" and brought them in my mouth. I rolled my tongue around, enjoying their smoothness.

"Mmmm…" I said when I stopped. I then began tracing the tip of my tongue all over them. I couldn't handle it anymore. I brought your cock to my mouth and wrapped my lips around it.

Slowly, starting with the head, I brought in a little bit at a time, moving my tongue around it, and pulling back. Each time I would go a bit further until I finally felt my lips against the base, your cock fully against the back of my throat. I pulled back again, slowly, the ball from my barbell pressing underneath your cock until just the head remained in my mouth. I licked at the hole, the underside, and quickly took you all the way in my mouth again. You started to moan, wanting to grab my head so badly and push yourself deeper into my mouth, but couldn't move, still handcuffed to the bed. You raised your hips, trying to go deeper. I brought my mouth down harder, as far as I could go.

"OHHH…Mmm…I love the way you suck my cock you dirty slut, oh fuck yeah," you said.

I brought my hand to your balls and massaged them as I let you fuck my mouth with your rock hard cock. You started pushing it deeper into my mouth faster and harder as I met your thrusts willingly. I wanted you to cum. God, I wanted to make you cum. Your body squirmed around, your hands aching to touch me. I reached down with my hand and rubbed my clit again. You could feel the vibrations on your cock from my mouth as I started to moan loudly. I felt your toe rubbing my pussy. I pushed myself against it, wanting to feel it in me. I rubbed my clit harder, I was going to cum again, with your cock full in my mouth. I started to moan louder, careful not to let my orgasm get in the way of this blowjob.

I could feel your cock start to throb, ready to explode any minute. I sucked harder, faster, trying to take it deeper and deeper into my mouth as far I could.

"Oh, fuck Misty…you naaauuughty sluuut… I'm going to cum…"

You thrust harder into my mouth. Almost there. I could feel it about to burst. You stopped suddenly and I heard you moan. I could feel your cum fill up in my mouth and I started to swallow it. I sucked at it a little more and came up for air. I licked every last drop away, loving the taste. You slowly started to go limp and I decided I would get the keys to take the handcuffs and blindfold off.

As soon as I set you free, you rolled me over onto my back and your mouth went straight to my pussy for more. I squeezed my thighs against your face as you sucked at my clit. My hips raised up and I tried to push myself harder against your mouth. You stopped and looked up at me as you slid your fingers inside me. I couldn't tell how many, but I fucked them hard.

My hand grabbed your head and pushed your mouth back onto my clit. I kept my hand there, holding your head hard against me. My other hand reaching to grab something, anything, your shoulder. My nails dug deep into your body, probably breaking the skin and leaving marks like I somehow always do.

You twisted your fingers with each stab into my hot cunt, hitting my g-spot and making my pussy gush all over. I felt it drip down my crack and onto the sheets. Your mouth sucked harder and faster at my clit and I felt an orgasm build up again. I tightened my legs and bucked my hips up as your fingers worked their wonderful magic inside me.

I was getting so close. I started thrashing around, moaning. "God, I'm cumming again!!!!! Ohhhhh
God…Oh you eat my pussy so good…"

You felt my entire body shake, my pussy dripping with my cum juices. My orgasm came, convulsing in waves that I could feel from my toes to my fingertips. I collapsed, panting heavily, my arms like spaghetti.

"Ohhhhh…Mmm…." I panted as I tried to catch my breath. You kept licking at my pussy, careful to avoid my tender and still sensitive clit. I pulled you up to me and kissed you. I tasted myself on your lips. I love the way I taste. I inhaled and kissed you deeply. I rested my head on your chest while you stroked my hair with your fingers.

"I think I need a nap," you mumbled, exhausted.

"Go to sleep then, but I'm waking you up for more," I said. Your eyes slowly shut and you drifted off to sleep.

-for moz57

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Supamisty.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.