The Best Erotic Stories.

No Regrets part I
by AnonSky
©

This is a 4 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3|4
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 4 parts for faster page loading.


Susan arched her hips, pushing her cunt up to meet his prick as it drove into her, "Oh God, Allan, it feels wonderful.....that's it, fuck me deep....get as deep as you can.....God, it feels so good."

When Susan unwound her legs from around Allan, he gripped her buttock with his right hand and rolled over, pulling her on top of him, with his prick deep in her pussy. Susan began to raise and lower her ass, plunging her cunt down on his prick.....she was fucking him. Susan raised her upper body almost to a sitting position, driving his prick even deeper into her pussy. "Oohhhhh.....," moaned Susan, "I like it......it feels great...so good...." Allan reached up and squeezed and tweaked her tits and then took a nipple in his mouth and began to suck and softly nibble on it. "OOHHhhhhh....that's good....that's good....harder....suck harder," cried Susan.

Allan slid one hand down to her pussy, and as she lifted and plunged her pussy onto his prick, he fingered and massaged her stiff, engorged clitoris. Susan began to pound her pussy down on his rigid prick, trying to get even more into her now convulsing pussy. With a strangled cry, "OOOhhhhhh God......," Susan collapsed on his chest....her body shuddering from the orgasm that had wracked her body.

They lay there quietly for a few minutes. Susan could feel Allan's prick still rigid and hard slowly stroking her pussy with short slow strokes. "Oh, Allan, that was great... I feel so weak," she whispered to him, "but you haven't cum....have you?"

Allan kissed her, "No....not yet." Allan laughed, "I'm surprised, it must be the rubber... the only other time I did this I came pretty quick."

Susan smiled, "Allan, roll us over and fuck me good....I don't have the strength left to be on top." As they rolled over, she whispered, "Fuck me hard....make me want you again and again." She wrapped her legs around him as he began to plunge his prick into her pussy again, driving it deep into her with slow long strokes. She hugged him to her breast and said, "That's it, Allan, fuck me......oohhhh ..fuck me good. Your prick feels like it fills me up.....I want to feel you cum ....feel you cum good...OOHHhhhhhh.....that's it...faster....harder."

Allan speeded up his thrusts, driving his prick into her and with a loud moan, "Susieeee...I'm cumming........God, I'm cumming."

Susan thrust her pussy up, meeting his plunging prick, and began to shudder as another orgasm swept through her body, causing her pussy to throb madly around Allan's prick, milking it of his cum.

Allan rolled off her, his prick slipping from her pussy. Both of them were breathing heavily, trying to catch their breath. Susan propped herself up on her elbow, leaned over, and kissed Allan. "Allan, you were great. What happened to that shy tongue-tied guy?"

"Susie, I wanted you so much....you're so darn beautiful....I forgot to be shy."

Susan laughed, "It looks like that little fellow has gone soft again," she said as she slipped the cum filled rubber off his limp prick. Susan lowered her face to his crotch and took the limp, cum covered prick in her mouth, sucking and licking it clean...she felt it twitch a little but it didn't harden any. Susan gave his limp prick one last kiss, and said, "You are my second favorite fellow, we'll let you rest for awhile," then kissing Allan, "you're my first favorite fellow."

They lay in each other's arms enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking. Susan had her head on his chest. Kissing his nipple and give it a light suck, she asked, "Did our kisses on the porch Friday night get you excited?.....I was....I had hard time getting to sleep."

Allan chuckled, "You know they did....I had such a hard-on it was all I could do to walk to the car." Allan kissed her forehead, "Were you really excited?"

"You bet! My panties were soaking wet by the time I got to my bedroom. I wanted you so much....it was all I could think of, that's why I couldn't get to sleep."

"I wanted you too....I had to make my self cum to get my hard-on to go down....you...kissing you was all I could think of when I got in the bed. I just lay there stroking my cock, dreaming it was you doing it to me."

Susan raised up and gave him a kiss, "I like that....I wish I had been there. I did the same thing....I wanted you so bad....I was so hot....I fingered myself to an orgasm, but I kept wishing it was your prick in my pussy instead of my fingers." Susan kissed him running her tongue deep in his mouth. Sitting up Susan glanced at his still limp prick, smiled, "We had better get out of the sun. We've both got some parts exposed that don't usually get much sunlight."

Not bothering to dress, they picked up their things and hurried into the house. In her room, Susan quickly stripped the bedspread back and pulled Allan down onto the bed, embracing him. She felt Allan's prick begin to swell against her thigh. "Hey, that little fellow is beginning to stir around down there again," she said jokingly.

"I know, this soft bed is giving him ideas....good ideas."

Susan reached and grasped his growing prick in her hand, "Do you think I'll like his ideas?"

"I hope so," said Allan, as he kissed her deeply, massaging her tit with his hand.

Allan's prick was now hard, standing almost straight up as he lay on his back. "You have a beautiful prick," whispered Susan as she opened the rubber. She kissed the head of his prick and then rolled the rubber onto it. Susan straddled Allan, her pussy poised above his rigid prick....taking his prick in her hand, she positioned it between her moist pussy lips and slowly lowered herself onto his cock, taking it all the way into her tight pussy.

Susan just sat there for a moment on his prick.....savoring the feeling of having his prick so deep into her pussy....her pussy feeling so filled with his hard, rigid prick. She squirmed a bit to get her pussy even further down his shaft. "OH Allan, it feels good....it feels like you are totally filling me up.....Ohhhh....I love it....you do have a beautiful prick. OHHhhhh.....that's it....that's it," gasped Susan as Allan began to stroke his prick into her pussy. She leaned forward with her arms fully extended, allowing her breasts to sway over Allan's mouth, teasing his lips with her long nipples. Allan sucked the long nipple into his mouth causing Susan to moan softly, "Oh Allan, suck it. Suck hard."

Susan collapsed onto his chest and began to pump her ass up and down driving his prick in her pussy. He slid his hand down between them and began to fondle her pussy lips, finding her clitoris--her love button--now swollen and engorged....he massaged it with his fingers.

"OOOHHhhhh God," cried Susan as she increased the speed, ramming her cunt down on his prick as fast and as hard as she could. She could feel Allan pick up the pace of his thrusts, driving his prick up to meet her cunt as she came down. Susan moaned loudly and cried, "NOW......NOW......FUCK ME.....OOHHhhhhh." As her climax reached its peak, she heard Allan yell, "Susie....Susieeeee.....I'm cumming....cumming!" With a final shudder through her body, Susan hugged him burying her face against his neck and shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as he ground his prick into her pussy, squeezing out that last drop of cum. As Allan held her and continued to grind his hips against her, rubbing her pussy mons, his prick, now semi-hard, still in her pussy.....Susan began to moan softly as she felt the contractions start in her pussy again, "OH My GOD, OOHhhhhhhh......Allan....I'm cumming again.........I'm cummiiiinnggg....OOhhhhhhh....."

They lay there spent....happy but exhausted. Susan chuckled, holding her lips against his chest.

"What is it, Susie?"

"I was just thinking how much better it was on a soft bed instead of that wooden deck.," Susan rolled off him and his limp prick slipped out of her pussy. "UH-Oh...the rubber came off." The rubber was still in her tight pussy, his limp prick had slipped out of the rubber, leaving the rubber in place. Allan grabbed the rubber and pulled it on out. Susan laughed, "We wore it down that time. Let me see if the little fellow is okay." Susan bent over and took his limp prick in her mouth and gently sucked it clean. Sitting up she gently shook his limp prick and stroked him, "Nope, sorry there's no more life in him."

Allan grabbed her and pulled her down to him, kissing her passionately. "Susie, you're wonderful....I'm afraid I'm going to fall awful hard for you."

Susan smiled at him, "You're pretty good yourself, for a shy, bashful guy....I may fall even harder for you.....I really like you." Susan gave him a quick kiss, "I gotta go to the bathroom."

(next)

This is a 4 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3|4
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 4 parts for faster page loading.

Another quality story brought to you by AnonSky.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.