The Best Erotic Stories.

One For The Road
by Bob Peale
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


The trooper laughed. "Don't worry sweetheart, we're not done."

He left her chained to the front, while he jumped into his car and drove it around back. A few minutes later, he came back around to her. Deftly, he unlocked the handcuffs, then quickly repositioned her hands in font of her and locked them back before she even realized that she was free of the railing.

"Let's see what these really look like," he said, pulling her tank top over her head and down around her arms. "Holy shit!"

To say that Vanessa had great tits was like saying the Grand Canyon was a big ass hole. Large and firm, the size of ripe melons, no matter what she wore they seemed to spill out. She'd never worn a bra because she couldn't find one that was comfortable enough, or for that matter covered her, so she just favored blousy clothes. She wasn't at a point yet where they sagged under their own weight, so they stood firm and beautiful against the rest of her frame. When she was horny (like now), the nipples stuck out in two jagged points growing in length between 1/4 and 1/2 inch. The normally pink nipples
turned a deep red. Right now, the constant rubbing against the railing had made them a dark crimson, and they looked swollen and ready to explode.

Enticed, he bent over and took one into his mouth, sucking on it, getting it nice and wet. She responded by mashing it into his mouth. He began to nibble on it and her legs buckled, the sensations shooting through her groin too much to withstand. Effortlessly, he bent over and scooped her up. She was a big girl.almost 5'10" and easily 160 lbs, but lifted her like she was made of paper.

"Uh uh, little lady. Stay with me now."

Making his way with her around back, he put her down next to the police car, taking care to stand her up. Forcefully, he ripped the tank top from her arms, and pulled the skirt down, leaving her totally nude in the approaching morning air.

In the dawning light, she realized that there was another man lying on the ground on a blanket next to the car, cock pointing straight up in the air. The damn thing was 14 inches if it was an inch, and thick around as a flashlight.

"Who's that?" she asked, eyes glued to the man's cock.

The trooper smiled. "Oh him? That's Sarge. I was just getting you ready for him. You picked the wrong night to get stopped for speeding. He hasn't had any pussy in almost a month."

She could see why. He had the largest cock she'd ever heard of; he put the porno films she'd seen to shame. He had a medium build, maybe six feet tall, blonde hair, and smooth body. He looked average; she'd probably pass him on the street normally.

"Again, feel free to make all of the noise you want; no one will hear you." He grinned while he kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants. "And I've never seen a woman yet that didn't squeal when Sarge puts in `em. But don't worry; I'll help you a little."

He bent over and roughly ran his tongue back and forth over Vanessa's nipples. Once they were rock hard again, he started to suck and nibble at them, making her moan and starting her pussy juicing again. Sarge scooted under her so that he could position his cock right under her pussy. In addition sucking, her nipples, he also used his finger to massage her crack and his thumb to apply pressure to her clit. She was out of her mind; the pussy juice was actually dripping from her pussy onto the cock below her. Without warning, Sarge reached up and grabbed her hips.

"Hold tight," he grunted, ramming his cock head and first few inches of his cock into her.

She must have passed out momentarily, because one minute it felt like she'd ran face first into the sun, and the next it was like someone was pushing their arm in her up to their elbow. Also, there was another large cock hanging in her face that she didn't remember ever seeing before.

"Open wide."

The trooper's cock was almost as thick as Sarge's, but only about half as long. The slow, steady thrust of the huge cock in her pussy awakened the orgasm that had been denied her earlier. Greedily Vanessa sucked on the cock head dangling in front of her, stretching her mouth to make it fit. She could feel the blood pumping through it, keeping it hard. Like a woman possessed she tongued at his piss slit, tasting the precum as it worked it's way to the surface. The handcuffs rendered her unable to support herself with the trooper standing there. Her head, held between his hands as he fucked her face, was actually the only thing holding her upright. As her jaw got used to the size of the cock in her mouth he worked more in.

"Relax your throat and breath through your nose," he snarled. "I want to get deeper."

Without waiting for her to adjust, he leaned into he, pushing the head over her tongue and toward her throat. She struggled to open her throat, afraid that she really would suffocate. But after a few moments, it slid easier, and she felt like the two cocks in her were working toward a common meeting point.

Sarge switched his tactics suddenly, making her groan loudly, and allowing the cock in her mouth to lodge firmly up to the pubic hairs. He started ramming the entire length of his cock all the way in until they pressed pelvises, then slowly withdrew, only to ram it back in again. He hit so hard he rubbed her clit with every forceful inward thrust, and teasing it, bruising it.

Also without warning, the trooper released her head and pulled his cock out, stepping away. She had to throw her hands in front of her quickly to keep from hitting the car he'd been leaning against. Through the haze of pleasure and pain she felt coming from her pussy, Vanessa became aware of movement around her asshole. The fucking she enduring made her incapable of any speech except moans and groans, so she began shaking her head. She arched her back as a thumb probed past her anal ring and began to move in and out, in time with the fucking she was receiving. She began to moan deep in her throat, the initial pain giving way to a pleasure as she adjusted to feeling of something in her ass. She'd often toyed with the idea of anal sex, but had never been brave enough to try it.

Almost as soon as she got used to it, the thumb popped out, only to be replaced by the head of a cock. Slowly but steadily he pushed, until the head slid in.

"Uuunnnnngggghhhhh," she groaned, stretching toward the sky. The trooper waited, his cock head stretching her asshole, while she got used to the feel of something so large in there. The motion of the pounding in her pussy helped to work the cock in her ass deeper in.

"Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh," she moaned over and over as it continued in. Finally, his pubic hair brushed the cheeks of her ass at the same time Sarge hit bottom, and a rocket exploded in her head.

"Oh MY GOD!!!" she screamed.

The two men began pounding into her with renewed energy. The trooper reached around to squeeze her nipples as he drilled into her, while Sarge to great care to make sure that he hit her clit every time. The three of them moved frantically in sync as the sun slowly rose, sweat covering their bodies, the smell of sex mixing with the smell of outdoors and early morning. Both men had a firm hold on her hips, pushing their cocks in as far as they would go.

It was amazing that she hadn't cum earlier; it had taken her body a little while to adapt to the punishment it was enduring. Deep in the pit of her stomach, her orgasm broke loose, and she could feel the tingle start to spread, first out to her toes and fingers, then up toward her neck. It reached her clit and her nipples at almost the same time, and erupted in a ball of sensation that felt like the rush you feel when you open the door of a burning building.

"Uh huh, Oh God, I'm.yes.yess..yes..AAAHHHHHHH!" she screamed, startling the birds in the trees around her.

Her pussy and asshole both contracted with the force of her orgasm. The pressure pushed both men past the breaking point, and they flooded both of her holes with hours of pent up cum. They were both large enough to continue fucking her while they pumped stream after stream of cum into her, getting each hole more lubricated as they filled her. The slippery sensation of the cocks sliding effortlessly into her brought her quickly to a second orgasm almost immediately as the first one ended. When they were done, both men lay still, cocks thickly embedded in her holes, all three breathing deeply. They stirred as the sound of traffic grew constant around the other side of the restaurant, a sure sign that the people would soon be arriving.

The trooper stood up, his cock slipping out with a pop. Wordlessly, he picked Vanessa up, freeing Sarge's cock from her pussy in the process. Shakily, she stood while he unfastened the handcuffs, the cum dribbling thickly out of her pussy and asshole, both red and enflamed and gaping from the pounding.

Reaching down, he picked up his uniform tunic. "You'd better wear this," he said, tossing her his uniform tunic.

While she slipped it on and buttoned it, the other trooper stood, his cock swinging massively between his legs, and gathered the blanket and threw it in the car. Then both men pulled on their pants and their windbreakers, and climbed in the car. As they were turning the car around to leave, the one with the huge cock rolled down his window and held out a business card.

"If you ever get to feeling like speeding again, give us a call," he said smiling.

Rolling the window back up, they drove away. Vanessa picked up her skirt and walked around the side of the building, where she got in her car and continued down the road, the sun now firmly up in the sky.

She realized she still didn't know exactly where she was, or how to get home. Maybe she would run into a cop along the way, she thought, as she unconsciously reached down and started to play with her clit.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am currently at work on others that will be posted as soon as they are finished. Thank you for all of the constructive comments and words of encouragement. If you have story ideas, feel free to email them to me; I can't promise anything, but I'm always looking for things to write about. As always, please drop me a line with your comments.

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Bob Peale.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.