The Best Erotic Stories.

Our New Sex Slave I
by Dave
©

Gary had always been close with his father. Since he was little, they'd done everything together, from going to the movies to eating at the restaurant. The two had never strayed apart, they'd always been getting closer and closer together, until finally Gary and his father realized they were in total love with each other, not just loving each other. Gary was 19 when they first realized it. His mother was out of the house for the day, and Gary was lounging around, reading a novel. It was his week off from college, and he was reading an erotic fantasy, when he decided to ask his dad if he wanted to do something.

His father was at the computer, so Gary walked to the door and opened it, and looked at his father, who was sitting in the leather chair on a fake cock, and staring at porn as he jacked off furiously. Gary stopped in his tracks, and stared at his fathers 6 inches. It was covered in pre-cum, and he continued to stroke it as he turned to look at Gary, who's penis was so turned on by his father, sitting there naked, that it bulged heavily out of his pants.

His father quickly covered his cock, and exited the site fast. "Gary . . . I . . . uh . ." was all he got out, before he realized his son's own cock was semi-erect just from looking at him. Gary just stood there for a bit, until finally he spoke.

"Dad . . . I . . . I don't know what to say. I'm really turned on by you! I'm sorry for walking in on you."

His father just smiled. "It's okay, son. I guess you know your fathers little secret, and I know yours," he said, motioning to the concealed dick inside Gary's pants. He looked down and saw it, and looked up again.

"Would you like to see it, dad?"

His father smiled. "I think it's time we got a little closer. From now on, you shall refer to me as 'master'. If you want me to look at it, you shall do as I say."

Gary looked at his fathers cock, and realized he had to have it, and smiled. "As you say, master. Kinky! I like it."

Gary got off the fake one, and moved to the corner of the room. "Your mother and me sometimes play master and slave. You, Gary, are now my slave. Bow to me, slave!" Gary got down on his knee's, and bowed to his father, as he took out a bunch of leather and clamps, and brought them to his son, throwing them down next to him.

"Now, slave," he said, as he threw his shirt off to be totally naked, "Suck me. Take me inside of your mouth!"

Gary looked up at the cock and, slowly, took it in his mouth, moving delicately down the shaft of his fathers sticky penis. His master leaned down, and, picking up two tit clamps, placed them on his sons nipples. He moaned, but continued to suck his fathers hot cock.

Gary's father, John, grabbed his sons hair, and pushed him further down the shaft, so that he gagged. "Slave! How dare you! You shall not gag when taking me in, for any reason, or punishment shall be given." And with that, he face fucked him, driving the cock down his own sons throat, who not twenty minutes ago he regarded as a close friend, nothing more. Gary sucked at him, twirling his tongue around the cock as it slid down, struggling not to gag.

Gary sucked his fathers manhood for almost fifteen minutes before finally stopping with his masters permission. "Now, slave, strip before me." Gary moved over to the chair, and sat down, after moving the dildo aside. His son slowly stripped off his shirt, then his pants, and then his underwear, revealing an amazingly hard ten inches of pure cock. It was almost vertical now that it was free or the restrainments, and John's mouth dropped. It was huge, amazingly wide, and at it's base was a jungle of pubes. The hair was black and beautiful.

Gary looked at his father. "Does it please you, master?"

John nodded, and ordered him to bend over. Walking over to him, he slowly probed his ass with his fingers, nodding. And then Gary felt his fathers warm cock on his ass cheeks, moving toward the hole, until finally it found it's destination and was suddenly inside him. Gary stood straight up, in pain, but he cried out in pleasure. He was thrown down by his father, who held his hips and pumped furiously inside his son, in and out, faster and faster, his hot cock sliding in as far as it could and then coming out again, and then back in the hot, tight, virgin asshole of his son.
Gary moaned over and over in pleasure, until finally his father, his master, came inside of him, orgasm overflowing inside his son, his warm cum flowing around inside of his slaves hot, tight ass.

Gary and his father had their fun for over an hour, until finally, the master gave the slave a rest, and told him to sit in the corner on a huge, long and thick fake, realistic cock his father had, so he would know what to expect when John decided to invite friends over, who he promised him had huge cocks, larger than Gary's, in fact.

It was then, as Gary sat on the cock in pleasure, and as his father looked at him as he jacked off, that Linda, Johns wife, came home. John turned in a flash, just as Linda entered the room, and stood stock-still. She looked at Gary jacking off in the corner, and looked at John, her supposedly loyal husband. Linda dropped the bag she had and stared at both their cocks, and, totally in contrast to what John expected, smiled.

"I see you've taught our son to behave as a good slave, correct?" John smiled, and nodded.

"Good. Let us see how obedient he is."

She walked over to Gary, and, as a beautiful woman, told him to stand up off the dildo. He did as he was told, and stood before his mother. Gary had fucked girls before, so he knew now he was bisexual, willing to please his parents. Linda, his mother and mistress, touched his cock, which stiffed a little more at this woman's touch. She turned, and told John to call Sarah, their 20 year old daughter, and have her come home. She had plans for her.

But for now, she needed to be stuffed by her sons hot, hot cock. She took off all of her clothes, and ordered her son up against the wall, sitting down. He did as he was told, and was greeted by his mothers ass, as she turned around. Suddenly, she sat down on his penis with her pussy taking it in, and she slid all the way down the shaft, moaning in pleasure. As her sons cock stretched her pussy to new widths, she began to feel electric like shocks shoot out from her crotch, which was about to burst. Finally, she came, over and over, and orgasm after orgasm hit her. The multiple orgasms turned Gary on, and he got harder, and harder, and closer to bursting as more and more orgasms hit his mother, whose juices flowed freely inside her pussy. Finally, he burst, his testicles firing their load into his mother's tight clit, and it was quite a load.

His white, hot, sticky cum sloshed around inside her, and she began to slide herself along him, an orgasm hitting every so often. Finally, she got off him, and walked over to her husband. With effort, she stopped panting with pleasure, and said, "You trained him to obey well. Now," she said, turning, "Your father and I are your new masters. You will do as we say. When your sister gets here, she, too, will become our slave. You must forget about your college work -- We are your new reasons for living. From now on, you will do as we say. You will not wear clothes around the house. When friends come over, if they wish to fuck or be fucked, you will do as your are told. Occasionally, you will be tied up, or your cock wrapped around. Remember, slave, you refer to us as master and mistress, and others as master or mistress. Any disobedience will be punished." She smiled. "You will like your new place, slave."

And with that, she sucked him dry.
Send all comments about this story to Dave.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.