The Best Erotic Stories.

Prey For Me
Pt. XIX: Matches Made in Heaven (or Hell?)
by Dvora Sosan
©


Jack explained to Caitlin, Kim and Sal his activities regarding the 'locusts.'

Araqiel, Kakabel and Penemue have been frequenting a certain establishment, The Horny Devil. One of the real hotspots in Reno, even the casino crowd likes to show their faces.

"I have been unable to follow the three to wherever they call home. They seem to just disappear in the forest. I followed them into the Tahoe National Forest and south to the Hell Hole Reservoir where they just simply vanish. I can’t seem to find them until they show up again at The Horny Devil."

"You girls have a singing gig at The Horny Devil beginning tonight. I hope you've been practicing. By the way, the name of your group is Aphrodisiac.

"OK, Jack, I'll bite," Caitlin interrupted, "why Aphrodisiac?"

"Because I suspect these 'locusts' are using more than just their apparent extraordinary charm to seduce these women who mysteriously disappear. So be careful what you put in your mouth."

Caitlin frowned and gave Jack a strange look. "I don’t like the moniker Aphrodisiac. How about something a little more biblical? How about Job’s Daughters" ‘eh? Job 42:13, ‘He had also seven sons and three daughters.’ (Verse 14) ‘And he called the name of the first Jemima; and the name of the second, Kezia; and the name of the third, Keren-happuch.’ (Verse 15) ‘And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job …’ Now them’s some hot babes!"

"Well," Kim suggested, "let’s vote on the name of our band. I’m for Job’s Daughters. I’m Jemima but I don’t do pancakes. No wait, I’ll do a ‘pancake’ with Caitlin and Sal."

The three girls began to giggle hysterically much to Jack’s irritation. "Hey, this isn’t funny business. Get serious. Your lives could be in danger. We have no idea what happened to the women who mysteriously disappeared. They could be being eaten by maggots and worms at this very moment.

"Don’t try to scare us, Jack," Caitlin snarled. "We’re big girls and we can take care of ourselves. You are probably in more danger from this murdering Lilith than we are from a few biker stud muffins. The worst that might happen to us is that we’ll be fucked silly and fall in love. You could lose your best friend, you know, your dick."

"OK, OK, I get your point," Jack reluctantly agreed with a smirk, "How about Blow Job Daughters? I’m kidding, I’m kidding. Job’s Daughters it is. Now let’s get back to business."

The three girls and Jack discussed various possibilities at length why the three

‘locusts’ spent so much time in the forest, hunting for who knows what. Jack mentioned the big-game rifles they purchased again. Caitlin retold her Roger the Scotsquatch stories but Jack didn’t laugh.

"Jack," Sal asked, "do you, I know this is going to sound really weird, but do you think there is some supernatural element involved here?"

When Jack merely shrugged, Caitlin took it as her responsibility to answer Sal’s question.

"Sal, I already gave you a possible explanation. The Nephilim, the fallen angels, came to earth 6,000 years ago, mated with human women and impregnated them. That’s why God caused the Flood, to destroy the mutant offspring generated by the union of supernatural beings and the daughters of Adam. Notice I said daughters of Adam. Other women walked the earth long before Adam’s daughters."

Jack practically shouted, "Caitlin, I’m going to take a nap if you are going into another of your religious diatribes."

"Shut up, Jack!" Sal shouted back, "I want to hear what Caitlin has to say about this. Please continue, girlfriend."

Jack interrupted, "While Caitlin is babbling, how about you three getting out of that Jacuzzi and getting dressed. I’m having some fake identification made for you three. We need to go get your pictures taken. I used your real first names on the driver’s licenses and other stuff."

Caitlin, Kim and Sal got out of the Jacuzzi, toweled off and began to dress while Jack watched. They looked at him like they wanted him to leave but he said, "What’s the difference, I’ve seen all three of you naked anyway."

Kim, Sal and Caitlin fetched the black leather vests, matching fancy fringed chaps and other accessories Spike had so willingly provided. As they dressed, Caitlin provided the explanation Sal had requested.

"Mainly for Jack’s benefit, I’ll repeat some of what I told those two Jehovah Witnesses." Caitlin looked at Kim and Sal with disdain. "What the fuck, did you think I was joking?

"To repeat Genesis 6:4, "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose." The ‘sons of God’ were the angels, who in this case are also known as the ‘giants.’ The Hebrew word for ‘giants’ is Nephilim, the fallen angels.

"Eve and her daughters and their daughters were not the only women around who got banged by the Nephilim. Adam and Eve were created about 6,000 years ago, if you believe the bible. The man named Adam was not created on the sixth day, he was created on the eighth day, when in Genesis 2:7, ‘ … the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.' Or as Esdras put it in 2 Esdras 3:5, ‘And gavest a body unto Adam without soul which was the workmanship of thine hands and didst breathe into him the breath of life, and made living before thee.’

"This soul gave Adam capacities, potentialities, that man did not have previously. Included was the potential, not the promise of eternal life. This is the point in time when religion, civilization, agriculture and history all began. Adam was the first farmer, for as Genesis 2:5 states, " … there was not a man to till the ground,’ and then God created Adam in verse 7, a man named Adam according to an accurate Hebrew translation.

"Agriculture was the single decisive factor that made it possible for mankind to settle in permanent communities. People living in tribes or family units then didn’t have to be on the move continually searching for food. Once people could control the production of food, their lives changes completely. Mathematics, as one example, was an outgrowth of agriculture as people studied movements of the moon, sun and planets to calculate seasons.

According to Vita 22:2 it was actually the archangel Michael who taught Adam agriculture. Again, the most important commodity produced by agriculture was civilization. Up until that time, man moved from place to place hunting, fishing and picking wild berries. Descendents of Adam who soon migrated to Egypt, Sumeria and Phoenicia inventing writing. This was the beginning of history.

"On the sixth day, In Genesis 1:26, "So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them." This was long before the man named Adam of Genesis 2:7. Humans have been on the earth for much longer than 6,000 years, but not the man named Adam, not if you believe the bible. Genesis 5:1 says, "This is THE BOOK OF THE GENERATIONS OF ADAM." Right, the generations of Adam, genealogy. If you believe the detailed genealogy of Adam as stated in the bible then he did indeed exist about 6,000 years ago, and was created on the eighth day. Think of the men and women created on the sixth day as what we will have if scientists are able to clone humans. If scientists can duplicate souls, they might start replacing their own early in the game, right after most of the preachers and politicians. No offense intended, Sal. No soul has ever been found during an autopsy. Only God can create souls, like he did for the first time in the case of the man named Adam some 6,000 years ago. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it."

"No offense taken, Caitlin," Sal said pensively. "You know, your ‘theory’ does make sense and seems true to the bible. Anybody thinking with their big head knows there have been humans around much longer than 6,000 years. The Spirit Cave Man they found just west of here, buried in a shallow grave in a cave near Fallon, is 10,630 years old, so they say. His partially mummified body was found 60 years ago, but anthropologists didn’t begin to understand the ramifications of this discovery until recently. Some also say he does not resemble Native Americans, but rather could be a people who were present in North America even before the ancestors of the Indians."

"Hey," Kim added, "several articles appeared about Spirit Cave Man appeared in the Las Vegas Review-Journal a few months ago. His remains rested in a wooden box at the Nevada State Museum for more than 50 years. New dating technology revealed his true age to be 9,400 carbon-14 years, or 10,630 of our years, just like you said, Sal. Spirit Cave Man is the oldest mummified remains and the third oldest set of remains found in North America."

"Yes," Caitlin agreed, "the evidence is overwhelming that the man named Adam and the woman named Eve were not the first humans. And who did Cain marry, anyway? A woman from Nod, and where the hell did she come from?"

"But Adam and Eve were the first to commit sin, right?" Sal questioned.

"Yes, indeed, if you believe the bible," Caitlin stated authoritatively. "One interesting interpretation is that Satan seduced Eve. You know, banged her. Many say the serpent of Genesis 3 is Satan. The Hebrew word ‘nachash’ is translated to ‘serpent’ and means the bright shining one. Definitely this is a supernatural being. Numerous other verses in the bible and numerous biblical scholars confirm that the serpent is Satan so I won’t dwell on that point.

"Let me instead point out what the seduction of Eve involved, at least according to a few bold enough to speak of it. Genesis 3:3, ‘But of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.’ The Hebrew word for ‘touch’ is ‘naga’ which means to lie with a woman. What did the apostle Paul think about this? Well, he said what he thought. 2 Corinthians 11:3, ‘But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.’ The word ‘beguiled’ is translated from the Greek ‘exapatao’ which means ‘wholly seduced.’ So what do suppose this is all about?

"Many so-called biblical experts agree that the Nephilim, the fallen angels, mated with women on the earth. Why do not these same experts admit that Satan mated with Eve? Who showed the Nephilim the way? Who was their mentor? The evidence seems to be even more overwhelming regarding Satan’s seduction of Eve than the fallen angels’ seduction of the ‘daughters of men.’ Some say the Nephilim are coming back to once again seduce human women. They reference Matthew 24:37-38, ‘But as the days of Noe were so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.’ (Verse 38) ‘For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until the day that Noe entered into the ark.’ They reference Luke 17:26-27 which says essentially the same thing. The Flood was caused to destroy the mutant offspring of supernatural beings and human women, but only those who were descendents of Adam. The original fallen angels were not destroyed, but sentenced to the abyss. These fallen angels are coming back to once again seduce human women perhaps?"

"Caitlin, are you trying to scare us?" Kim asked. "This sounds like another one of your erotic fairy tales. I see where you are headed with this. You want us to think that these ‘locusts’ are part of this group of fallen angels who once seduced human women, and now thousands of years later have come back to do it again."

"You mean to tell me you think our soon to be new friends Araqiel, Kakabel and Penemue are supernatural beings?" Sal asked in shock.

"Hey, who knows," Caitlin offered, "but something mighty strange is going on."

Jack interrupted this fascinating conversation as the girls were dressed and ready to go. Kim and Sal continued to ask questions and Caitlin continued to give possible answers all throughout the trip to get their phony identification and on to The Horny Devil to prepare for their singing debut.

"Caitlin," Sal finally asked, dying with curiosity, "what is the unforgivable sin? Would you please tell us? All you do is drop hints."

Caitlin smiled and began, "The unforgivable sin is not physical fornication. It is not fucking and sucking. The unforgivable sin is spiritual fornication. It has to do with one specific event, one specific moment in time. It has to do with spiritual worship of the Antichrist, the demonically possessed religious and political leader who will wow the world with his miracles and supernatural jive. Like Matthew 24:24 says, ‘For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.’ And guess who the Antichrist’s buddies are. I’ll give you a hint. They ride Harleys."

Kim volunteered, "I’ll take a stab at that one. We have heard this story before, from Joshua Marshall and his little friend, Rachael, the daughter of the first woman who mysteriously disappeared." Kim reached into her purse and pulled out the her pocket King James version. "I bought this so I could check you out, Caitlin. You are always quoting from the bible, like you have a photographic memory or some such thing. Let me quote exactly from Revelation 9.

(Verse 1) ‘And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.’

(Verse 2) ‘And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.’

(Verse 3) ‘And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth; and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.’

(Verse 4) ‘And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass overf the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.’

(Verse 5) ‘And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.’

(Verse 6) ‘And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die; and death shall flee from them.’

(Verse 7) ‘And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.’

(Verse 8) ‘And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.’

(Verse 9) ‘And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.’

(Verse 10) ‘And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.’

(Verse 11) ‘And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.’

"Now," Kim continued, "let me tell you what this all might mean. The ‘locusts’ of course are the Harley riding pretty boys who seduce beautiful women such that these ladies mysteriously disappear. The ‘locusts’ ride motorcycles not horses, this isn’t 1,000 BC, who wants to clean up horse shit anyway? Regarding how they hurt men five months, it is perhaps psychosomatic. The ‘locusts’ take their women, and supernaturally seduce and impregnate them. Kind of like what happened in the days of Noah, when the Nephilim did the same thing which prompted God to bring on the Flood."

"Hey Kim," Caitlin snapped, "what do you suppose these ‘locusts’ talk about when they are not preoccupied with sex? Flying away with the false Messiah and the fallen angels? And just who do you suppose this false Messiah might be I wonder?"

Sal piped up with, "My best guess is this ‘whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.’ Him?"

"Oh!" Caitlin exclaimed in derision. "You are so frigging smart, Sal, you must be a governor’s daughter or some such thing. Abaddon, the Hebrew word which means the destoyer, the one who perishes, specifically in Hades. He is the angel of the bottomless pit, the abyss, Hades, whatever you want to call it. Apollyon means the same thing in the Greek."

"Abaddon is he who is spoken of in II Thessalonians 2. Abaddon is (Verse 2) ‘that wicked be revealed …’ (Verse 9) ‘Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.’ (Verse 11) ‘And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.’ Abaddon, the demonically possessed antichrist, is also the abomination of desolation of the book of Daniel."

"You know what, Caitlin," Jack spoke up, "Laurie Johnston, the first woman who mysteriously disappeared, had some strange story about Alexander the Great, demonic possession and the Antichrist. It was in her diary. I found it when her husband let me go through the things in her room. Well, here, let me quote exactly what she said." Jack pulled the notebook out of his sports coat beast pocket.

‘Purple Haze all in my brain. Things around here don’t seem the same. Acting funny and I don’t know why. Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

‘Alexander the Great sang that when his army arrived at the gates of Jerusalem. Alexander’s mind was not his own. Daniel, in Chapter 8, prophesied (verse 21), "And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king." (Verse 22) "Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power." Alexander died at the age of 33 of unknown causes. He had no qualified heir to succeed him on the throne so his vast kingdom eventually divided into four, the Seleucid and Ptolemy kingdoms being the most powerful. "Not in his power’ reveals that the four kings did not have Alexander’s power, his demonically induced supernatural power.

‘The next verse of the book of Daniel, verse 23, brings us to our generation, the last generation, " And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up." The "latter time" is the last generation, this generation, in which the Antichrist "understanding dark sentences shall stand up." The Antichrist bears strong resemblance to Alexander the Great in several ways. The Antichrist comes out of the territory once controlled by Alexander, specifically the territory controlled by the Seleucid kings. Daniel explains this in Chapter 11, his long historical and prophetic expose. The Antichrist is demon possessed, as Alexander was, as stated in verse 24, "And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power …" The power of the Antichrist, supernatural power to perform miraculous deeds, comes from a demonic spirit, as it did with Alexander.

‘Alexander wanted to conquer the world, which he almost did, and he wanted to be God. A formal deification law was passed in Athens because Alexander demanded that subjects prostate themselves before him which was considered an act of worship by the Greeks. He insisted that he be called "the Great." The Egyptians made him their Pharaoh and worshipped him even moreso than their traditional gods.

‘The demonic spirit that possessed Alexander the Great was exorcised by God at the gates of Jerusalem. This occurred as Alexander was given a copy of the book of Daniel, and as he read it, the Purple Haze evaporated. Instead of destroying Jerusalem as he planned, Alexander departed for Babylon, and when he got there he soon died. Nobody knows why he died, perhaps it was because he lost his spirit, his demonic spirit. This same demonic power will possess the Antichrist during the last three and one half years of this generation. Purple Haze is not about LSD as some have sung. Its power far exceeds drugs. Some, however, will think they are under the influence of hallucinogens when they witness the miracles performed by the supernaturally influenced Antichrist.’ That’s some story, ‘eh?"

"Now, Jack," Caitlin snarled again, "where in the fuck do you think Laurie Johnston got those ideas? What, she is like a secretary and a high school graduate, G.E.D. as I recall. Not brain surgeon material."

"She got her information from that ‘locust’ Danel, one would surmise," Kim suggested.

"No shit Dick Tracy!" Caitlin seemed as if she was really ready to rant and rage. And she did, but not before Jack spoke up.

"You know," Jack mused, "about this ‘their teeth were of the teeth of lions,’ Rachael told me quite the story about that. All about dandelions, you know. She told me because the leaves of the dandelion look like a lion’s teeth, the French named it ‘dent de lion’ which became dandelion in our language. And just coincidentally, a young lady named Carmelita Sanchez …"

"Yeah," Caitlin spat, "she’s the one who crawled under the table at that restaurant and sucked your cock, isn’t that right, Jack?"

"What’s that got to do with it?" Jack groaned, becoming upset with Caitlin’s rapier sharp wit. "And why would Camelita Sanchez, who told me of the mysterious disappearance of her girlfriends, Candace Pike Martin and Roxanne ‘Blue Duck’ Alexander, be talking dandelions? Right, the two ‘locusts’ who picked up those two chicks kept chewing on dandelions, roots and all. There pockets were filled with them. What were those two dude’s names? Oh yeah, Rameel and Turel. Funny how their names sound so much like Araqiel, Kakabel and Penemue."

"And what about the gold helmets?" Jack inquired sarcastically. "Yes, you can buy a can of black spray paint for a couple bucks. I bet it’s 24 karat gold under that black paint."

"Oh well," Kim suggested, "I guess we’ll just have to steal one of the ‘locusts’ helmets and find out for sure."

Caitlin ignored Jack, except for the look that could kill. "You will find the unforgivable sin in Luke 12:10, ‘ … but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.’ Now, that seems pretty fucking clear, does it not? To blasphemeth the Holy Ghost is the unforgivable sin. Again, that transgression has not happened yet and it can only happen with respect to one specific event, one specific moment in time.

"Let’s look at the next verse, Luke 12:11, ‘And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer or what ye shall say: (Verse 12) ‘For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.’ Now, what hour is that, do you suppose? This verse refers to what happens in the end times, the last days. How do I know it refers to the last days?

"Well, how about Acts 2:17, ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.’ Notice what it says in the verse preceding this one (Verse 16) ‘But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel.’ Now just what the fuck do you think Joel had to say?

"Let’s go find out. Joel 2:28, ‘And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.’ Now what the fuck was Joel talking about?

"If you look at Joel 2:31, ‘The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.’ Obviously he is talking about the last days, the end times. What the fuck else is Joel talking about? Oh my, he is talking about our friends the locusts just a few verses before this.

"The unforgivable sin, as I said, is not physical fornication, it is spiritual fornication. It is …"

"OK, Caitlin, give it a rest," Jack insisted. We are here, The Horny Devil."

The Horny Devil was a huge place. The owner, Butch Banks, greeted Jack warmly and was quite impressed with the three gorgeous women. "I can see you girls are going to be a big hit, whether you can sing or not," Butch joked.

"What’s up with the name of this place, The Horny Devil?" Caitlin demanded.

"Well, this place used to be a large nursing home years ago. The first of its kind in Reno, and by far the finest. But this old building was scheduled for demolition, to build a shopping mall or some such thing. I bought it cheap at a sheriff’s sale. The name, The Horny Devil, came from my olden days as a biker. I belonged to a motorcycle club called, if you can’t guess, Horny Devils. Let’s take a tour of the place."

Butch showed off the old Harleys he had on display with pride and gave a mini-lecture about each. "This is a 1929 JDH 2-Cam 74. The ‘2-Cam’ engine has a separate cam for each valve lifter. This resulted in superior performance and numerous race wins. This is a 1935 VLD Twin Carb TNT. Except for racing and experimental machines, the factory did not supply Harleys with twin carburetors. Twin carbs, however, were a popular high-performance modification. When an engine was hopped up, it was called a ‘TNT’ motor. Butch went on and on and on and talked about the 1941 U 74, the 1940 WLD 45 Special Sport and all the other old bikes he had on display.

Caitlin showed intense interest in the old Harleys but the other two seemed bored. Jack diverted Butch’s attention with, "The girls have to practice for the big gig tonight, Butch, we can’t dally too long here. Caitlin does look rather famished, though."

The Horny Devil had a restaurant and several large banquet rooms. Butch took them in the smallest room and beckoned one of his waitresses. "Bring us a few pitchers of beer, ice tea and water." He said to the girls, "You look hungry. We have a salad bar over in the restaurant if you want to grab a bite to eat."

Caitlin immediately jumped up and rushed off to the salad bar. Sal and Kim followed somewhat reluctantly behind. When they returned, Caitlin had a heaping plate in each hand. Sal and Kim each had a plate about half full, mostly with rabbit food.

Kim kidded, "Butch, you would have pizza with anchovies. Caitlin took every piece." The three girls burst into a fit of giggling.

"What’s so funny?" Jack asked.

Sal explained with as much of a straight face as she could muster. "A few days ago Caitlin got the munchies in the middle of the night and ran off to get pizza with anchovies. Not only did she come back with the pizza, she came back with some incredible story about how she sucked off two shy college guys."

"And bit off their dicks!" Kim shouted as the three girls convulsed in laughter.

"Well," Jack chided, "I seriously doubt that Caitlin is a Lilith and you three better straighten up. This is serious business. Now, Butch here is going to give you a little lesson in biker lingo, just so you can talk intelligently with these ‘locusts.’

Butch began with, "A ‘one-percenter’ is a member of an outlaw motorcycle gang; ‘13’ is a dealer in methamphetamines, what with M being the 13th letter of the the alphabet; ‘22’ is time done in prison; ‘catwalk’ is a wheelie; ‘class’ is a violent act; ‘free rider’ is a person who shares the same values but doesn’t formally belong to a gang; ‘Jap scrap’ is … "

"Hey," Kim noted sardonically, "that’s us, ‘free riders.’ Butch ignored her and continued on an on. Caitlin closed her eyes and laid her head on the table.

"There’s the bandstand," Butch finally said as he sensed everyone was tiring of Harley talk. You can go set up your equipment, practice, whatever. The show starts at 9:00 PM, and quite frankly, I can’t wait."

The girls played their repertoire of tunes for two nights with no sign of the locusts. On the third night Araqiel, Kakebel and Penemue strolled in like they owned the place and took a vacant table in front just left by a small group who appeared to be celebrating someone’s wedding anniversary.

"OK," Caitlin instructed, "let’s sing some special songs for our favorite ‘locusts’ shall we?

After they did their rendition of Motorcycle Girl by Cruzados, Penamue and Sal had something going on with their eye contact and body language. After the set, Caitlin asked Sal what was up with that.

"Penamue stared at me and our eyes connected. He smiled and wouldn’t let me go and then winked. It was magical. In a single moment … with a single glance, he had managed to symbolically enter me and overtake me with such lurid passion to the deepest depths of my being."

"Hey, you better be careful, Sal," Caitlin admonished, "we are supposed to do the seducing, remember? Don’t fall for this dude. Now get your head on straight. I know, I know, you’re blonde."

The girls did all the songs they had rehearsed, Purple Haze and Watchmen and all the others. The three ‘locusts’ were paying very close attention. Then, at the end of the last set, Caitlin whispered to Sal and Kim it was time to do their new one, Lilywhite Lilith, by Genesis.

"The chamber was in confusion

all the voices shouting loud.

I could only just hear a voice quite near say

‘Please help me through the crowd.’

Said if I helped her thru she could help me too,

But I could see that she was wholly blind.

But from her pale face and her pale skin,

A moonlight shined.

Lilywhite Lilith,

She’s gonna take you thru the tunnel of night.

Lilywhite Lilith,

She gonna lead you right.

When I’d led her through the people,

The angry noise began to grow.

She said ‘Let me feel the way the breezes blow

And I’ll show you where to go.’

So I followed her into a big round cave,

She said ‘They’re coming for you, now don’t be afraid.’

Then she sat me down on a cold stone throne, carved in jade.

Lilywhite Lilith,

She’s gonna take you thru the tunnel of night.

Lilywhite Lilith,

She’s gonna lead you right.

She leaves me in my darkness,

I have to face my fear,

And the darkness closes in on me,

I can hear a whirring sound growing near.

I can see the corner of tunnel,

Lit up by whatever’s coming here.

Two golden globes float in the room

And a blaze of white light fills the air."

Kakabel approached the girls on the bandstand and asked if they would join he and his two friends for a last call drink. They sat at the table and Caitlin, Kim and Sal briefly introduced themselves, as did the ‘locusts.’

"You guys must be bikers," Sal commented, to break the ice.

"Yeah, what’s your scoot?" Caitlin added.

Araqiel responded to the question. "I ride a 2000 Millenium FXR 4 Limited Edition. Only 900 were manufactured. Mine is bright yellow. Kakabel rides a 1995 all black Bad Boy. Springer front end, Vancenhines exhaust, triple lights, floating rotors, badlander lights, sissy bar and a mag wheel on front. Penamue rides a 1993 FLH-TC Anniversary; the one with the blower. His is mostly silver and gray. What about you girls? You got scoots or do you just dress the part?

Caitlin snarled, "We ride brand spanking new Sportsters, dude. Let’s go out to the parking lot and you can check them out, just in case you think we drive station wagons or some such thing. We got like a special discount since we bought three at once."

"Oh yeah, a Sportster," Penamue joked, "that’s a nice girl’s bike."

"At least it’s a Harley and not some Jap scrap," Sal replied with a wink at Caitlin, who winked back, acknowledging that she paid attention to Butch’s lingo lesson.

"That was an interesting song you girls did about Lilith," Penemue remarked. What do you really know about Lilith?"

"Oh shit, dude," Kim snipped, "don’t get her started on that!" She nodded toward Caitlin.

"Who, who? Who me? The screech owl of Isaiah 34:14 you say? Doh! You mean one and only Lilith who invented fellatio and was the first vampire?"

The three ‘locusts’ appeared to be quite startled.

Caitlin continued, "Or are you talking about some bullshit story like The Epic of Gilgamesh? That literary masterpiece written on 12 clay tablet in cuneiform around 2000 BC. You undoubtedly know the story is mostly about the Babylonian king named, of course, Gilgamesh. Lilith is portrayed as a vampire harlot who attempts to charm the serpent. The serpent of Genesis 3, you know, Satan.

"I saw an ancient Persian bowl at the Semetic Museum at Harvard University which had an inscription referring to Lilith. It went something like this, ‘The evil Lilith, who causes the hearts of men to go astray, and appears in the dream of the night and in the vision of the day.’ There is a similar bowl with a similar inscription at the museum at the University of Pennsylvania."

"And just what were you doing at Harvard I wonder?" Kakabel inquired. "You don’t look like the Harvard type, what with being a biker babe and all."

Kim guffawed. "Caitlin is a professor at the Harvard Divinity School."

"Yeah right," Caitlin agreed with a look directed at Kim that could kill. "Obviously Kim is pulling your leg, but I am interested in Lilith. Hey, I went to the Lilith Fair. Last year Sheryl Crow, the Dixie Chicks and Queen Latifah were featured artists on the concert tour. What I liked best about Lilith Fair is that it really pissed off Jerry Falwell.

"Where was I?" Caitlin asked irritably. "A very interesting Lilith story is found in the Alphabet of Ben Sira. Lilith was Adam’s first mate. She considered herself superior to Adam, disdained the missionary position, distanced herself from his authority and fled the Garden. Of particular interest is that Lilith knew the hidden name of God, the name which God didn’t even want to reveal to Moses."

After all the customers and help left, Butch flipped the keys to Caitlin and asked that she lock up whenever they left. The three women and the three ‘locusts’ talked into dawn. Caitlin directed and redirected the conversation to subjects that she knew other ‘locusts,’ particularly Danel, had mentioned.

Caitlin recalled Jack’s notes regarding Danel’s comments about the Great Pyramid at Giza he made to Joshua Marshall, Rachael and her mother. She pulled a one dollar bill out of her purse. "See what’s on the back?" The Great Pyramid. And a big eyeball. What does that mean do you suppose? Not waiting for a reply, Caitlin replayed what Danel had said.

"The Great Pyramid covers over 13 acres. It is absolutely the greatest archaelogical discovery of all time. Napoleon and his army defeated the Ottoman Turks at the Battle of the Pyramids in 1798. Only after that and the discovery of the Rosetta Stone by one of Napoleon’s officers and the unraveling of the hieroglyphics did the Great Pyramid begin to be understood.

"I know you dudes must be students of the bible. The good book talks about the Great Pyramid. Isaiah 19:19, ‘In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD." Verse 20, ‘And it shall be for a sign, and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt …"

"The Great Pyramid was never used for a tomb. Nobody was ever buried there. What then was the purpose? Cheops, also known as Khufu, for whom it was supposedly intended was buried elsewhere. Just ask those old historians Herodotus and Diodorus. Who directed the building of this supernatural structure? Job? Enoch? The Nephilim, the fallen angels? The theories are mind-boggling. Why the big eye on the dollar bill? Some say it is a Masonic conspiracy. The first masons helped build this pyramid."

Kim excused herself just then to go powder her nose, so she said. Outside to the parking lot she went and found the Harleys the ‘locusts’ rode. She took a small knife out of purse and scraped a small spot on Penamue’s helmet. Gold was underneath the black. She covered the spot with black mascara. Caitlin merely nodded somberly when Kim whispered her discovery.

Caitlin continued, "Napoleon and Alexander the Great both had supernatural experiences in the Great Pyramid. Some say they were both demon possessed. They both wanted to be God and had visions in the King’s Chamber. Some say those demons were exorcised and both went on to meet their demise as world rulers."

"That is some story," Kakabel marveled.

"Oh yeah, I have a little tune about the pyramid. Listen to this one …

Somber, mysterious, lofty, ancient pile,

Enigma of remotest history,

Who set thee here beside the storied Nile,

Eternal watch to keep?

What Master Architect conceived thy plan?

Thou baffling riddle of the centuries,

Standing where Egypt’s delta, like a fan,

Spreads northward, lush and green.

What skilful workman wrought in ages past,

So long ago their tools, their books, their songs,

The echo of their speech are lost to us?

No puny folk were they who set these stones

With artful nicety each in its place,

To stand, while things like nations, kings and thrones

Grow old and crumble into dust.

Unlike the other buildings standing near,

The Great Pyramid was built by angels I fear.

Something to take their mind off sex with female mortals,

Those Nephilim played a few games with portals."

"You know what, Caitlin?" Araqiel smirked, "you are one fucking crazy bitch. But let me get back to your daddy, Job. You girls call your group Job’s Daughters. Your father must have told you the story. By the way, I know for a fact that your daddy Job was not some unknown biblical personage. He was the son of Issachar and one of Moses’ pals. Moses wrote the book of Job, as an eye-witness to the events it records in Midian."

"Ah yes, Araqiel," Caitlin smirked back, "of course I know the story of my daddy, Job. But let me refresh your memory. Job 38:4, ‘Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding. (Verse 5) ‘Who hath laid the measures therof, if thou knowest? Or who hath stretched the line upon it?’ (Verse 6) ‘Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;’ (Verse 7) ‘When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?’ God’s message to my father Job seems to be that you laid the foundations of the Great Pyramid at Giza, but where were you when I laid the far greater foundations of the earth? Of course, the ‘morning stars’ were there, both times. The ‘sons of God’ were there, both times. And who do you suppose these dudes are, Araqiel?"

"Angels I guess," Araqiel replied hesitantly.

"Good guess, Araqiel. And what angels were on earth I wonder, according to your favorite book, the bible? Oh no, not the fallen angels, the Nephilim. And what about the ‘corner stone’ referred to in these verses? What’s up with that?"

"The corner stone can refer to only one of two things as you know full well, Caitlin. Either the missing top of the Great Pyramid, or Jesus Christ."

"Hey you all," Sal interrupted, "I suggest we go back to our place. We have the best suite at the best hotel-casino in Reno. The Jacuzzi is awesome!"

"Aren’t you girls a little apprehensive about going off with guys you just met?" Penemue asked.

"Should we be?" Caitlin retorted. "What, are you supernatural or some such thing? Are you going to feed us some sort of date rape drug? We’ll take our chances, let’s go! You dudes could be the ones in trouble."

"Do you girls like anal?" Kakabel asked in jest.

"Do dogs bark?" Caitlin growled.

"I’m kidding, I’m kidding," Kakabel backed off.

"I’m not!" Caitlin fired back, and whispered to Kim, "Maybe we’ll do to them what Lilith did to Sal’s father. They’ll be crying for their mamas. We’ll get the truth out of them. Bet me. Put a little BEN GAY on the end of the strap-on dildos we stick up their arses, they’ll be singing like birds, ‘er make that ‘locusts.’ You brought the bag of our special equipment, right?" Kim nodded knowingly.

To Be Continued …

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Dvora Sosan.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.