The Best Erotic Stories.

Parent-Teacher Conference
by Janine
©

My husband and I noticed my son's grades going down in his English class and couldn't understand why. You see, my son is 17 years old and has always excelled in English. We asked him about it and all he would tell us was that it was the teacher, Mrs. Johnson. He said he just couldn't concentrate in her class. It was obvious to us that we needed to know more so we set up a conference with Mrs. Johnson.

My husband and I have been together for over 20 years and have had a wonderful sex life. We were a little crazier when we were younger but have kept the hot passion between us. Todd, my husband, is a very good-looking man with jet-black hair and a very sexy body. I have been known to turn a few heads. I am 5' 9" tall and have kept my figure and 36C breasts as firm as can be.

Anyway, we went to the school on the following Wednesday evening at around 4:30 to meet with Mrs. Johnson. No sooner did we step into her office and meet her that we knew what the problem was. She was a knockout. Mrs. Johnson was a tall, slender well-endowed black woman with hair down to the middle of her back. She wore a short tight skirt with a sheer blouse and a lacy black bra underneath. As we sat my husband looked at me with a grin from ear to ear that meant he too, would no be able to pay attention in her class.

We sat on the couch in front of her desk. At first she sat behind her desk and as we talked she got up to show us the curriculum she had set on the board in her office. My husband sat with his arm over my shoulder and I was leaning against him. Mrs. Johnson explained that the lesson format she was following should not be difficult for Stephen, our son, and couldn't understand why he was not doing as well as he had in years past.

At this point I had a feeling my husband was as turned on looking at this beautiful woman as I was. He then said, "The curriculum is not the problem."

Mrs. Johnson turned around and saw my husband staring at her and using his right hand to lightly caress my right breast and said a little uncomfortably, " Oh no, then what is it?"

"It's you," said my husband Todd. "If I had a teacher as sexy as you I wouldn't be able to concentrate either." Todd was now more kneading my breast with every intention of her letting her know it. I was smiling and looking at her right in her beautiful blue eyes from across the small office.

Mrs. Johnson who was getting as turned on as we were, by the evidence that her large nipples were now poking through her bra and sheer blouse said with a smile, "What would you be concentrating on?"

"Those gorgeous tits of yours." Todd said matter-of-factly. By this time I was stroking his rock hard cock through his pants and his hand made its way down to my ass. Then she just watched, knowing it was wrong to be watching this in her office with the parents of one of her students. I kissed my husband passionately we sucked each others tongues and I sat on his lap facing her. "You're beautiful, show us that sexy bra of yours." Todd commanded.

"I, I can't. We shouldn't do this." She said fighting here urges. But she couldn't take her eyes off Todd's hands that were massaging my breasts and now unbuttoning my blouse. "Show me...please." I said to her.

She watched my tits emerge as Todd took off my shirt and she began to massage her own. "Take off your blouse." I said. She began to unbutton her blouse. Todd had pulled my skirt up and was rubbing my pussy through my panties as we watched. I was now massaging my own breasts, squeezing my nipples and licking my lips as I watched her take off that shirt. "Come here." I said to her in a low whisper. She did. I pulled her bra to the side and ran my tongue around her nipple. She moaned lightly and put her hands in my hair. I then began to suck, kiss, lick and bite those beautiful dark nipples. God, she was beautiful. As I sucked she ran her hands down to my breasts and massaged and pinched my nipples. I love to have my nipples pinched. I pulled here skirt up as I worked over her beautiful big tits and I started rubbing her pussy through her panties. She opened her legs slowly.

She fought it at first but then realized how horny she was and stepped wide so I could get my hand between her legs.

After fingering here and sucking her until her legs got week I stood up, by the urging of my husband and gave her a deep kiss. Wow, I have never kissed a black woman before and it was so sensual. My husband got behind her and began kissing her and fondling her breasts and pussy. I got onto the couch and my husband told her to eat my pussy. All she could say was, "Gladly baby and she put her beautiful tongue and lips on by lily white pussy and ate me as I had never been eaten before. My husband took his cock, as big as I have ever seen it and began to fuck her from behind. She was loving it. Any hesitation of right or wrong had now been replaced by carnal desire.

She ate my pussy and fingered by pussy and by ass until I began to moan very loudly. "Fuck me!" she said to my husband. "Fuck me hard!" and he did. Watching my sexy husband fucking this sexy and exotic black woman was too much for me to handle. I was ready to come when my husband drew his cock out and and jerked himself off as he came all over he brown back. At the sight of this and her tongue on my clit and fingers in my pussy I came and I sware I saw stars.

My husband and I made sure we satisfied Mrs. Johnson for another hour. After we finished our lovemaking she told us that she believed our son would be doing much better in class. She said that she would pay extra special attention to him.

She also said that we should meet her husband. We agreed. More to come.

Send all comments about this story to Janine.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.