The Best Erotic Stories.

Roundall
by Frans Tooten
©

The central position in the world and the universe, which man was credited with for so long, has gone now for many years.

Century after century he thought his uniqueness had to do with the mind. This became more difficult to maintain when it showed that mind was a matter of gradation. Animals too make choices and use resources.

The great religions of the world saw ethics as the exclusive rights of man. Scientists showed that animals too know feelings like guilt and shame, and so possess rudimentary impulses to ethics. It became more and more difficult to draw a sharp line between man and other creatures.

And yet even the so-called primitive people saw a crucial difference between man and animal. Just one glance at the Venus of Willendorf (the statuette of a woman, found near the Austrian Willendorf, and made 20,000 years ago) will show this quite clearly.

That difference is not only obvious to people of the twentieth century. Also to the male or female artist of the day this part of the body must have been of overwhelming importance. It hasn't to do so much with the breasts of that depicted voluptuous woman. Some animals too have visible lacteal glands.

The depicted buttocks are the most special part of this statuette, and even long ago man must have noticed the missing of those in animals. Likewise statuettes as the one of Willendorf have been found all over the world and all show the same bulging buttocks protruding from the depicted women. Does this points to an obsession of the artist about that part of the body? Did he exaggerate them? A stylistic device more often used in art.

Until today two peoples live in Southern Africa, of which especially the women carry likewise, in our eyes exaggerated, buttocks: Hottentots and Bushmen.

None of the other peoples, living today in the world, show such balloons at the back, albeit remarkable differences between the races can be observed. Yet we can reasonably assume that in prehistoric times all the races of the world were affected with this phenomenon, as archaeological finds have shown irrefutably.

In spite of the decrease of the average size the interest in this part of the human - and especially female - body has never disappeared. Even the alphabet shows us one letter of which the direct relationship with the human backside is undeniable: B.

In Dutch the most common word for this part of the body begins with this letter: 'Billen'. As a pet name 'Bips' is often used.

In English the same entity is called: Buttocks; Butt; Bum; Bottom; Behind; Backside.

In the U.S.A. the word Ass is often used, but just one look at the first letter suffices to know that interest in such a case is pointed more to what's in-between the buttocks. (The same holds for Germany.)

As in so many other cases French differs in this from the other languages. There's some comfort in knowing that the French word for buttock at least is of female gender.

Spanish too differs from the other languages, but this is compensated hugely by the verb, onto which the Spanish word for buttocks ('las posas') has been based, i.e. 'posar', which means among other things to pose.

Let's go back to the object itself: the buttocks. And especially those of the woman, as these show us, with their equally divided fatty tissue, the most fascinating shape.

Depending on our approach female buttocks can be described from a passive or an active side. The passive approach can be split up into shape and movement.

The shape.

Some people use the theory of evolution to explain the existence of buttocks in humans. According to this explanation they serve as a kind of storage room for hard times. The more fatty tissue, the higher the chances of survival. Those people even point out that in the course of the millennia the size of the average female backside has been shrinking strongly, reacting directly to the rise of new techniques in agriculture and preservation of food.

A short walk in the street or on the beach suffices to determine that the proportional size of the average present-day female backside is still breathtaking.

The above theory denies the true meaning of female buttocks, which is quite obvious aesthetical by nature. When we would need a storage room in our bodies there are many other spots to choose from.

All mammals have visible anuses, at the most protected by a tail. Imagine we would have to roam the world in such a shape! Instead we, and especially the females, have two of those spherical striking bulges behind the pelvis, two wonderful gems to the beholder. Beauty thus is the essence of the shape of the female buttocks. Although the ideal shape doesn't exist in reality, some buttocks come very close.

To the true aesthete some of the female buttocks have the beauty of a Japanese garden or a sand desert, and even exceed those by the perfection of their round shape and simplicity, so contrary to the busy front. The devotee can watch for hours to those twin domes and dream away in tranquility and ecstacy. Unfortunately in everyday life it seldom happens that the related subject allows to watch for such a long time, so common man has to be content with what has been depicted ultimately in stone, at canvas or on paper.

The movement.

Fortunately this feature can be looked at and studied by every sympathizer, without having to make special provisions. A nice summerday in the street or on the beach will produce an enormous amount of comparable material. In the end the trained eye will be hit by the similarity of the buttocks's movement to that of the planets. It will see how the two buttocks make an orbit around the centre of the pelvis, as the earth makes one around the sun. It will observe that they move away from the pelvis and will be pulled back at a certain point, and like the earth, they don't make a circle but an ellipse. It also will observe the little jolts in the ellipse, just as the earth's path isn't firm, but is enacted by little bumps. And at last it will see in ecstacy how both globes move in perfect harmony in reverse, up and down, inward and outward. When the related woman's wearing high heels this movement will even be intensified, and then a cosmic ballet walks by.

The active side has four aspects: touch, taste, smell and sound.

The touch.

Of course, many are not satisfied with just looking. It's quite human to touch adored objects. A number of devotees combines contemplation with touch, but the real connoisseur prefers the elimination of the eye and tries, by caressing in total darkness, to get the pure shape before his mind's eye.

Who, in those circumstances, ever slipped his hand over the spine's furrow, and then felt it rise in a perfect curve and at last descend to the thigh knows definitely why woman is as unique as she is.

The taste.

The best spot to enjoy it is in the fold, where buttock and thigh meet. It goes without saying that during the tasting only the tip of the tongue is used. At such a moment the trained tongue will discover the temperament of the woman under taste. Sometimes only one of the four basical tastes can be tasted; more often it will be a combination of two or three. In some rare cases the papillae are touched by all four basic tastes. Then only a strong mind will be able to rescue the tongue.

The smell.

To determine this one, in the first place it's necessary to have a sensitive olfactory organ, and secondly the nose almost has to touch the skin. The best way is to eliminate all other senses, even, when possible, the ear. The best spot to sniff up the fragrant smell is between the centre of the buttock and the hipbone. The scholar will say: as many buttocks, as many smells, but out of all those different smells one common feature predominates: the intoxicating smell of roundness.

The sound.

There's a proportion of buttock worshippers which only reaches its ultimate experience, after they've looked, touched, tasted and sniffed, when they can produce sounds out of those upturned timpani. Among them there are purists who abhor artificial means and swear only to the hand. Some of those even refuse radically to use the flat hand and hold that only the fingers can produce the correct timbre. In those circles this method is seen as the highest possible, albeit years of training have to precede it. As one of them said: "Only after six years of practising I succeeded in producing the desired frequency. The last two years I had to practise on the cocoon of the silkworm."

It was an anonymous artist who, 20,000 years ago, immortalized the uniqueness of woman into stone. Through all ages and regions this was imitated, until today, by famous artists like Rembrandt, Fragonard, Boucher, but also Man Ray and Harumi Yamaguchi.

So many famous people have expressed their admiration for those special round shapes that the common man may become shy. Yet there's nothing in the world more equally dispersed, to see for anyone. That too is its uniqueness.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Frans Tooten.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.