The Best Erotic Stories.

Rene and I
by Joel J.
©

For the longest time I have wanted to make love to my cousin Rene. She is without a doubt one of the most beautiful women ever to grace the world with her presence. Let me tell you a little about her.

Rene is about five feet, seven inches tall. She has a petite figure, with perfectly shaped breasts that are not small, but they are not too large, either. She has brown hair and brown eyes and a smile that will knock you out if you stare too long. Pearly white teeth compliment this smile. She also has cute little dimples that drive you crazy with desire when she smiles.

While I know it is not natural for one to make love to his cousin, it is something I can not ignore. It all started when I was about fifteen years old, and is still running wild although I am now nineteen.

The first time we made love was when we were on a family camping trip in Bryson City, NC. There were probably about fifteen of us there, but everyone was out and about having their fun... except me, that is. I was bored out of my mind, pondering something exciting to do, while sitting beneath an oak tree reading a book.

"Hey, Joel." Rene said, as she came back from wherever it was she had been. She was alone. "Hey, Nay!" I responded. She evidently had been in the creek we were camping close to. She walked by me and grabbed a towel off the clothesline we had rigged between two nearby trees. She began to dry her hair, and as I watched her, I noticed her nipples were erect beneath her t-shirt. I caught myself staring, and had to turn away before she noticed.

"What have you done all morning?" she asked. I replied, "Not a lot, really. There really isn't that much to do except swim in the creek or go tubing."

Rene came over and sat down beside me, which made me even more aroused. Being this close to her was about to drive me crazy! "Where did everyone go this morning?" I asked, "I woke up and everyone was gone."

She replied by telling me that everyone had decided to make a day out of going to town to shop and look for souvenirs. "I stayed because I had better things to do" she stated, nonchalantly. She then said she had to go take a shower to get the creek water rinsed off her. She went in her tent to get her towel and shower accessories, along with a change of clothes.

While she was getting her things, I began to daydream of her taking a shower. I could see her standing beneath the stream of water lathering her body with soap. Running her hands along her firm breasts, nipples standing erect from her touching them...

"You must be having some pretty intense thoughts to be that aroused!" she stated, startling me. I was off in another planet and I didn't notice her come out of her tent. I looked down to see how much was noticeable, and realized that I was still wearing the pair of mesh shorts that I slept in. It was very noticeable.

"Who were you thinking about?" she asked, "Evidently it was someone that turns you on tremendously!". I was very embarrassed at the situation I was in.

She began to walk toward me and I covered the bulge in my shorts with my book. She sat down beside me, again, and very quickly grabbed the book away. "You were thinking about me weren't you, Joel?" she stated matter-of-factly. "I have seen the way you look at me when you think I'm not watching. I am actually flattered that you look at me in that way."

I couldn't lie to her by saying that it wasn't true. I looked her in the eyes and said, "Yes, I was thinking about you in the shower. I couldn't help it. I have had the biggest crush on you since I was fifteen years old."

She didn't look surprised. She stated, "I have felt the same about you for the last few years." She then very softly began to squeeze my cock through my shorts. She looked me in the eyes and asked, "How would you like to join me in the shower? That way you wouldn't have to fantasize about it, you could have it firsthand!".

She didn't have to ask me twice! I ran into my tent and grabbed a towel and a change of clothes. We then walked to the shower area, staying close to each other, but not so close as to draw suspicion.

When we got to the shower area, we looked around to make sure no one was lurking nearby. Since it was late morning, most people were out swimming and tubing down the creek. That left the showers all to ourselves.

She turned to me, and began to undress me. She lifted my arms above my head and pulled my t-shirt off. She began to kiss my chest while she reached down to my waist and slipped her hands into my shorts.

"Well, well, what have we here!" she said. She wrapped her soft hand around my cock and began to stroke it slowly. She then stopped and pulled my shorts all the way down, and knelt to remove them from my ankles.

Instead of standing and letting me undress her, she stayed on her knees and worked her way back up toward my erect cock. She wrapped her hand around it again, and began to fondle my balls. She then wrapped her lips around the head and began to tease me with her tongue. I was going nuts! I had waited years for this day, never thinking it would actually come!

She took my entire member into her mouth and began to suck on my cock. She had a very talented mouth! Her tongue was circling around my shaft as she took me in and out of her mouth, at the same time never breaking eye contact. She then began to lick the head of my cock again, not in a teasing manner this time. She did all of this for a few minutes and I was about to pump my load into her mouth when she squeezed my balls causing me to stop.

"No, you don't! Not yet! You have to save that for my pussy!" she stated.

She then stood up pulled her shirt over her head, revealing that she had not been wearing a bra. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I began to fondle them gently, then lowered my head to her chest. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and began to suck on it, biting it occasionally to hear her moan in pleasure. While I was doing this, she took her shorts and panties off. She then reached into the shower and turned the water on, so we could get in.

As we entered the shower, we began to kiss passionately. This was the first time I had ever kissed Rene and it was splendid! I then got on my knees and began to eat her out. I held her around the back of her legs to give her additional support, and began to lick her. I hungrily licked her clit and sucked on the fatty flesh of her pussy. She had evidently not been accustomed to this because she was anxious about my doing it. She didn't argue though!

She ran her hands through my hair as I continued to please her orally. She had several mini-orgasms. I then stopped and stood up while she held onto me for a while, recovering.

I held her in my arms savoring the taste of her pussy in my mouth. She then looked into my eyes and in the sweetest tone I had ever heard she said, "Fuck me."

I didn't argue! She reached down and grabbed my cock and guided it to the entrance of her love canal. I slowly inched it in, easily entering because of the juices of her pussy still present. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I leaned her against the shower wall letting the water beat down on my back as I began to make love to her.

I was very gentle at first, until she began to moan, "Harder, Joel! Harder!".

I then began to ram my cock into her in swift, fluid motions and I could feel her pussy walls contracting around my member. She began to pant heavily, as did I, and I felt my balls contract, ready to send my seed deep inside her.

She began to moan louder and louder and then screamed, "Cum in me now!". I pumped a few more times and her pussy walls contracted even tighter around my cock, making things even tighter than they had been.

Rene yelled out in orgasm, while I simultaneously let my cum spew from my cock into her pussy. Her orgasm lasted for several minutes while I stayed inside her relishing the closeness of the moment.

When she was finished, she looked into my eyes, kissed me, and then said, "I love you."

When we got out of the shower and got dressed, I looked at my watch and noticed that it was mid-afternoon. We had been in the shower for several hours...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Joel J.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.