The Best Erotic Stories.

Ron's Encounter #1
by Ron AsPenned
©

As males enjoy female exhibitionists and, it seems, females are offended by male exhibitionists, as a male I am wary of getting caught, even though I keep trim.

My house is in a residential section of town and when you walk along the sidewalk you can look directly into my front door. I have a stairway running down from the second floor almost directly across from the door.

One day from upstairs I noticed a very nice girl, late teens, walking up the street. I rushed to take off the few clothes I was wearing and proceeded to walk down the stairs to coincide with her at the front of my house, as the door was open with only the screen door closed. I cleared my throat and she looked over and saw my decent. What a rush, I stood naked at the bottom of the stairs, unseen.

The next thing I know, there is a knock at the front door. I was trapped. Then a female voice said, "I know you are in there, I saw you. You looked good. Come and let me see you." I hesitated, I didn't know what to do. Then she said, "If you don't come out, I'll scream and yell that there is a naked man in here." Well, what could I do. I timidly moved out, and she saw me and said, "Hi guy, looking good." Then she said, "If you open the door so I can get a good look, I'll be on my way." Well, I unlocked the door and she stepped inside, with a big smile. She reached out, fondled my parts and said, "O.K., you've made my day." Then she left!

Well, after that time, I get aroused instantly when I think of it. I'll have to try another version of this again!

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Ron AsPenned.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.