The Best Erotic Stories.

Rocky Mountain Lovin' Pt. I
by Hippy Gipsy
©

It was just like any normal summer day in Estes Park, Colorado. The air was crisp the birds were chirping, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The Front Range of the Rocky Mountains stood out in full force in the western horizon. These are definitely the mountains that are mentioned in the song "America The Beautiful". With the sun just peaking in the east it was one of the most wonderful sights in the world. At 6:20 in the morning there are more people walking around on the streets than you would think.

Estes Park is an average sized mountain town located about 45 miles northwest of Boulder. Though it is a beautiful town, the real attraction is another 30 miles west of there. Rocky Mountain National Park is one of the most breathtaking pieces of land in North America. That was where my girlfriend and I were going.

On a summer day that was this beautiful, there was usually a line a mile long to get into the park, but today we were second in line at the tollbooth. A slight breeze blew through the car as I pulled up to the gate.

"Only two of you in there?" the lady asked. I nodded, paid, and we were on our way. Our plan that day was to start off on the trail as soon as we got out of the car, there would be plenty of time for "ooohs" and "ahhs" on the trail. Unfortunately before we could get to our trailhead we had to traverse the always-tricky Trail Ridge Road. It is the highest continuous paved road in the country. Its twists and turns, most of which are well over 10,000 feet, are some of the most difficult driving in Colorado.

As is started up the road, I looked over at my girlfriend Alison. She was looking sexier than usual today: her extremely short hiking shorts were just riding up into her thighs, and I could see the outline of her pussy. She had on a small tank top that showed off her well-tanned midriff. The tank top was small indeed, and I could see that the edges of her bra were just barely leaking out. My god she had gorgeous breasts. The small round nipples were hard in the cool air and they cut through her bra and shirt to give me a very nice view. Alison never wore any make up, and frankly, she didn't need to. She had the kind of natural beauty that is so rare in women, and I loved that about her. She smiled at me, and I decided that it was best to keep my eyes on the road for the rest of the climb up.

We were climbing higher, and higher. The road was nearly empty, which was just fine for me. Trail Ridge is never fun with other cars coming down at the same time that you are coming up. At one point in the road you are making a blind left turn, and you have to go very slow just in case there is another car that's coming down at the some time. I made the turn very easily, and started to feel Alison's silky hand climb up onto my thigh. She did this a lot and it didn't faze me. I just smiled and continued driving. There is then a straight away for the next hundred yards or so, and I decided to loosen up a little. At that moment I felt her fingers inch a little closer up my thigh. I kept driving, not knowing what was going to happen next. I felt the zipper on my shorts get pulled down. Instantly her mouth was in my crotch, and I almost lost control.

"Holy Shit Alison!" I half yelled, and half moaned. "What the hell are you doing?" I was having the strange feeling when danger and pleasure mix. It's uneasy, and you want it to stop, but at the same time you want it to continue because it's quite exhilarating. So there I was driving down the road at nearly 11,000 feet, and there was my beautiful girlfriend feverishly sucking my cock. "I have to pull over," I said to her breathlessly, but she wouldn't oblige.

"No, baby," she begged, "let me suck your wonderful cock," as she said this, her hot breath was blowing onto it. This got me very hot. I nodded a silent "yes," to her, and she continued her mastery of my manhood. My hands somehow managed to grip the steering wheel, and I continued on our course as planned.

She licked the head of my cock, soaking it in her slippery saliva. Then plunged her face onto my rigid pole. Her slightly cold hands were caressing my balls, and I could feel the cum already boiling in them. She brushed away the hair from her head, and continued her job. And what a good job it was. Her hot mouth was sucking away, and when she stopped to lube it up more, she would continue to stroke it hard. She licked up all the way from the base to the head, and then sucked me again.

"Oh, god you have such a wonderful mouth," I moaned as she deep throated me. My cock was throbbing, and I was going to cum soon. Sensing this she began to suck even harder, making a very nice vacuum in her tight mouth. The slurping and sucking noises were very loud now. "I'm cumming!!!" I moaned loudly while shooting a very large amount of semen into her mouth. I gripped the steering wheel hard, and amazingly enough was able to keep control of the vehicle. She gagged on the cum as I continued to shoot into her pretty little throat. She finally released my cock from her mouth, and licked her lips.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, "you taste good, yet somehow I think a power bar would have been better for me." We both laughed at that, and I squeezed my half-hard cock back into my shorts. We turned another corner, and our trailhead was right there.

We hopped out of the car, and got our packs ready. I held Alison close, and kissed her very hard.

"Thanks," I said, "I think that's a good start for today." It was 7:45, and we hit the trail.

To be continued for sure...

 

Send all comments about this story to Hippy Gipsy.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.