The Best Erotic Stories.

Suzy
by Liv Blake
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

"Do you fancy leaving?" she asked.

"Yes," I smiled. "I want to be somewhere with just the two of us."

"So, my place or yours?"

"Mine's nothing special. Yours?"

"Well, mine's not exactly the Ritz, but I've got a bed."

"What more could we need?" I asked, and brushed her lips with a little kiss while thrusting my breasts against hers.

The looks we got from the people around us as I took her hand and led her out of that room were pure bliss to me.

"Did you see the way they were all looking at us back there?" I asked her when we were in the car.

"Yes. It's great, isn't it? All those people staring at us, seeing my hands on you and the way we were holding each other close, fantasising about what we're going to get up to when we're alone together, wishing they were a fly on the wall. I get a real buzz from teasing people that way, flaunting myself, driving them mad. Don't you?"

"I hadn't really thought about it that way, but when I do, yeah, it's really exciting." And it was true, I had got off a lot on the surreptitious (and not so-surreptitious) looks we'd been getting from the other people in the room when we'd been dancing close together.

Suzy ran the tips of her fingers gently up my thigh from my knee to the very top. I groaned.

"That feels beautiful," she said. "I love this material. It's so smooth, so slick, so light. Are you wet between your legs?"

" I must be soaking."

"Mmm, lovely. I can just imagine it. Yum yum."

The minutes to Suzy's place seemed like hours, but finally we were there, with the car parked, hall light on, then through into Suzy's private world, into the living-room of what she'd already told me was a one-bedroom flat, and on to the sofa.

"Drink?" she asked, taking off her jacket and folding it over the back of a chair.

"I can think of better ideas," I answered. "Come here."

She moved like quicksilver to join me. Our eyes met. Hers were wild with lust. I'm sure mine were too. She took my face in both hands and brought her mouth down on mine. Lips, tongues, teeth, it was as if we were trying to climb inside each other. I'd never experienced a kiss so blatantly hungry or that went on quite so long. It must have been a good fifteen minutes before we broke our embrace, our mouths puffy from our exertions and our faces slick with saliva. Suzy gave me a soft smile.

"Now that's what I call kissing," she murmured, and ran her index finger down my nose and across my lips. "You're lovely, Jessica."

"You too, Suzy," I answered, running my finger down her jawline from her ear to her chin, then allowing my hand to stray down over her collarbone, slowly, slowly to her breast. It was as hard as a rock against my palm and I could feel the nipple jutting out through the slight roughness of her lacy top. I caressed it slowly, running my fingertips around it. Her eyes were out of focus now and her mouth open and slack, her chest rising and falling as her breath came in ragged gasps.

I took the lower hem of the top in my hands, one at each side, and Suzy raised her arms above her head. It came off easily and I tossed it to one side. Her bare breasts were small and high, pale with blue veins clearly visible under the skin and crowned with small pale upturned nipples that I just couldn't resist. I cupped one of them in my hand and bent my head to play with her nipple with my mouth, enjoying its sweetness and firmness, loving the way it seemed to look at me and beg for more as I ran my tongue around the aureole, held it between my lips and sucked on it, and plumped it up with my hand as I took it between my teeth and nibbled and tugged at it in a way that made Suzy squirm and whimper with excitement, her hand clamped in my hair.

Once again I moved my mouth up to hers for another feverish kiss. As our mouths locked together I moved the flat of my hand down to enjoy the softness of her belly. They met the metal of the ring she was wearing there. I pinched it between my forefinger and thumb and pulled on it gently. Suzy stiffened.

"Does that hurt?"

"No, it's really nice. Don't stop. Please."

I didn't stop. I moved my mouth down once more, tongue out, licking the salt sweat from between her breasts and then letting its tip play around her navel, pushing it in as far as it would go, delighting in the contrast between the soft elasticity of her flesh and the hard unyielding silver piercing it, making my tongue as rigid as I could and rolling it round her concavity till I could feel her shivering with pleasure.

But when I moved my hand down to the button at the top of her trousers, which was all she was wearing now, she put hers there to stop me.

"Not yet," she said. "I want to see you first."

"So help me," I answered, standing up and turning my back to her. Suzy didn't need any second invitation. She stood up and unzipped the dress and put her hands inside to thrust it off my shoulders in what was almost one smooth gesture. It rustled as it fell to the floor. I climbed out of it and turned to face her again. Even as I turned round she had her hands behind my back again to unsnap my bra. While I was sliding it down my arms and off she was already kneeling in front of me, fingers inside my tights and panties together, pulling them over my hips, my thighs, my knees, and then kneeling as she drew them down my calves to my ankles. I put a hand on her shoulder to steady myself and climbed out of them, totally naked. It had taken about fifteen seconds.

"Nice view," she said, still on bended knee and looking up at me with a broad grin, her eyes roaming up my body to meet mine.

"Glad you like it," I said, grinning back and holding my arms out to her. "It gets better in close-up."

She stood and I enfolded her in my arms. We kissed again, enjoying the long-drawn-out slowness of it, our tongues and lips exploring each other rhythmically, now gently, now more urgently, our breasts rubbing together, clammy with sweat. She brought her hand down to touch me, alternately rolling the whole of my breast with her palm and arousing my nipple between her finger and thumb till it felt as if it would burst.

I felt the heel of her hand trace a trail down over my ribcage, past my diaphragm, over my stomach, and into my pubic hair. She pressed against my abdomen and then brought down her fingers, three of them, ever so softly, on my vulva, stroking its whole length backwards and then forwards, in time to the thrusts of her kisses. She made me so hot I was more or less sobbing as I tried to keep my breath. Sensing the level of my excitement, she shortened her strokes to concentrate more on my clitoris, flicking it, rolling one of her fingertips around it, occasionally dipping a finger inside me for lubrication. I felt my orgasm start to gather force inside me and pressed against her with my hips and dug my nails into her back in my excitement, her slim deft fingers moving harder, faster, harder, faster until that beautiful feeling came washing over me and I could feel liquid come spurting out of me in little fountains. I howled out loud with the sheer ecstasy of it and crushed her to me. When the bearhug I had Suzy in finally relaxed she brought up her hand, still glistening from me, middle finger extended, to lift my chin up. "There, that's better, isn't it?" she said, looking me in the eye. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes." "You wanted that a lot, didn't you?" "I sure did. But I want more. Don't you?"

"Undo me," she whispered hoarsely.

With my left hand on her shoulder, stroking her collarbone with my thumb, I moved my right hand to the button at the top of her trousers and opened it. Then I took the zip and drew it downwards. It was long and I made the movement last. Finally, though, I reached the bottom. As I did so Suzy shrugged and the trousers fell to reveal black silk drawers. I put my hands on her rump as she finished climbing out of the trousers, loving the soft yet firm curves of her ass in its smooth covering.

We kissed some more for a minute or two, very tenderly and dreamily this time, and then, without taking my mouth from hers, I moved one of my hands away from her buttocks and brought it round to the front. I held it flat against her abdomen and slid it inside the waistband of her panties and down, to find not the tuft of crisp hair I'd expected but smooth skin. I let it rove down further to her wet slit. Still no hair.

I broke the kiss. Our eyes met. I raised my eyebrows. She smiled.

"Something wrong?"

I just shook my head and gaped like an idiot.

"Do you want to see?"

I carried on gaping like an idiot, but this time I nodded.

"Close your eyes, then."

I closed them.

"Now kneel."

I knelt.

"Now open them," she said after a moment.

I opened them. What I saw made me feel as if they would pop out of their sockets. Suzy was standing in front of me, and, like me, was without a stitch of clothing. Compared to me, though, she was more naked still. Her pubic region was totally hairless and, while my pussy was half-hidden in its forest of hair, hers was gloriously on display, the darker hue of her inner labia, flushed with blood and shining with her juices, clearly visible between the plump outer lips. And, even more unbelievable, her outer lips were pierced and each of them had two thick silver hoops through it.

"Do you like it?" she asked in a low voice.

"Jesus, Suzy, it's...it's...oh my God, Suzy!" Eloquent, eh? What of course I would have liked to say, if I'd bothered to think about it, was that it was the most amazingly erotic thing I'd ever seen in my life and that I wanted to spend the rest of the weekend sucking and licking her like a kid with a never-ending ice cream, but instead I decided that it was a time for actions to speak louder than words. I clamped a hand on each of her buttocks and just buried my face in her the way a dog would, delighting in the feel of her skin, her musky female bouquet, the tang of her juices, and the contrast between the soft intricacies of her sex and the hard metal of the rings that adorned it.

"Get on the sofa," I commanded her after drinking her in for long, long minutes. I followed her and sank to my knees again, my hands parting her thighs. And then I just concentrated as hard as I could on worshipping her beautiful shaven cunt, first with my hands and then with my mouth and then with both together, putting all the skill and effort I could muster into pleasing her. Before long she was grinding herself against my face, head thrashing from side to side and gasping for breath. I adjusted myself to the rhythm she was dictating with the movements of her pelvis and, as she raised her hips and I sensed her excitement coming to the boil, I just mashed my mouth down on her as hard as I could, the rings in her labia chinking against my teeth, and sucked and sucked on her clitoris until she came in wild abandonment, again and again until finally she slumped in exhaustion, purring contentedly, and I knelt between her legs and happily lapped and nuzzled at her sated pussy while she idly stroked my hair. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" she said after a while. "Loved it." "Yeah, me too. The way you ate me was really something." "What you gave me to eat was really something," I said, toying with the rings as I spoke. "I've never seen anything like it." "Have you ever shaved yourself?" "No." "Would you like to?" "Would you like me to?" I countered. "I'd love to do it for you." I looked at the nakedness of her sex. I thought about the impression it had made on me when I first saw it, so exciting, so brazen, and I knew I couldn't say no. I didn't. "Let's go into the bedroom," Suzy said. There was a big old brass bed in there with fresh white sheets and plump pillows on it. Suzy spread a big beach towel and had me lie down on it on my back. She began by trimming away most of the hair with a pair of kitchen scissors and then brought a bowl of warm water from the bathroom. She had one of those sable brushes men use for their faces and used it to work up a thick lather on me. It felt fabulous and I was aware of getting really turned on again. "Be a little bit patient, Jessica," she said as I hinted at what I had in mind by pushing my hips at her. When she was satisfied with the soapsuds she took an ordinary safety razor and began to shave me with slow, careful strokes. It was very exciting and it was a real effort to keep still, especially when she was working her way over some of the more convoluted bits. Once wasn't enough to satisfy her and so she soaped me up and went over the whole job again. Eventually, though, she decided she was satisfied with her handiwork and dried me off with the towel. "What do you think?" she said, bringing over a mirror and holding it so that I could see myself. At first sight I thought it looked weird, so naked and vulnerable, like when I was little, but then I looked more and decided that it was actually very exciting in an exhibitionistic sort of a way to be able to see and, of course, to show all the details of my sex so frankly. "What do you think?" I asked Suzy. "Want me to show you?" she answered, but didn't wait for me to reply. Instead, she put the mirror down and brought her mouth down on my freshly-shaven and highly sensitive vulva. "That's what I think," she said a few minutes later from between my legs as another gorgeous slow-burning orgasm ripped through me. By then I was in the mood to show her again what I thought, too. We spent the whole night showing each other. Dawn was breaking outside and the birds were in full cry by the time we finally left each other alone for long enough for sleep to claim our exhausted bodies Soon, though, all too soon, the alarm rang. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Suzy's face just inches away, those lovely blue eyes fixed on mine and a smile on her lips. "Good morning, lover," she said softly and reached over with her hand to touch my chin. I moved towards her, wanting her again. "No time for loving now, sweetheart," she said, brushing my lips with hers in the tenderest of kisses. "I have to go to earn my daily bread. And your sister has a birthday. Remember?" It was a physical pain, a real leaden feeling deep inside me, looking into her eyes and knowing she meant it, that this was for real, that we were going to get up, get dressed, go out of the door, and go our separate ways. It must have been written on my face, because she stroked my hair and whispered to me. "I know, I know, it's the same for me. Last night was beautiful, wasn't it?" "Suzy, it was just wonderful. But it's not going to be our last time, is it?" "What do you think?" "I think I'll be counting the minutes." "Me too. Now come on."

That's all for now, sweet Jane (do you know that song?). I hope you liked my story and I'm looking forward to your next one.

love,
Jessica

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Liv Blake.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.