The Best Erotic Stories.

Sara's Friend Pt. II
by Hea_2_sta
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Sara pulled into her driveway with a smile on her face. She knew she was going to have a huge surprise for Michelle tonight that would make her friend extremely happy and content. Sara gave a small chuckle at the erotic thoughts going through her mind. She knew she wanted to get her hands on her friend again, she could still taste her in her mouth. Sara groaned as her mouth watered and her pulse quickened with sexual excitement. Slowing the car, then stopping it, Sara turned it off. Looking at her house knowing her friend was in there made Sara's pussy start to get wet. She stared at the red front door as she thought again of all the things she wanted try with her friend. She just hoped Michelle was up for it and would be as excited at all the new things they could do.

Slowly reaching over to open the door, Sara took a deep breath and pulled the doorknob. She was also worried that Michelle had regretted last night and would be uncomfortable around her. God...she hoped not. Cause if there was one thing Sara did know it was she really wanted to do it again. Pushing the door open wider Sara reached over, grabbed her purse beside her on the seat and moved her leg out to get out of the car. Taking another deep breath she slowly got the rest of the way out of the car, stood up, turned around and shut the door.

Turning to face the door to her house, Sara squared her shoulders and proceeded to go in. It seemed forever before she reached a foot from the door but she knew it was only a matter of minutes. Reaching out, Sara placed her hand on the doorknob and paused. Closing her eyes and mentally preparing herself for what she was going to encounter inside with her friend. Her stomach tied in Knots Sara turned the knob and walked in her house. When she came into the hallway she quickly looked around to see if she caught a glimpse at Michelle. Sighing with disappointment she didn't. That's when she noticed the house seemed awfully quiet.

"This is strange," thought Sara. She had expected to hear at least a TV or something when she walked in. Looking around again slowly she still noticed that it was entirely too silent in her house. Sara began to worry that maybe something was wrong or that Michelle might has left without saying goodbye. Panicking, Sara turned closed the door and started walking through the rooms of her home calling out softly for her friend. Her heart sinking to her stomach when no reply, made her search faster as she went from her living room to her kitchen and even to peek outside on the deck. Realizing that there was nothing downstairs she practically ran up the stairs in the hall to get to the second floor. Seeing Michelle's bedroom door closed she walked swiftly to it and pushed it open.

Sleeping soundly in her bed, Michelle never noticed she had an intruder. Sara felt air rush back into her lungs as her heart beat pulsed quickly. Still with her hand on the door, Sara stared at her friend while she slept mentally checking to make sure it was she in the bed and not a fantasy. She looked over her body intently to familiarize herself in her mind her friend's body. Once her heart slowed down and she was able to see everything was okay with Michelle, Sara sighed in relief. Realizing she could wake her friend Sara felt a stab of guilt and slowly stepped back in the hallway to move out of the room. Just as she was almost into the hall a sound came from Michelle as she shifted in bed in her asleep. Turning over from her side to her back Michelle scooted in her sleep to make herself more comfortable. In the process the sheet had moved aside to allow Sara to see one of Michelle's breast and a leg uncovered. It hit Sara then that her friend was sleeping in the nude.

A jolt of fire went through Sara's body as she felt her pussy start to get moist again. She started seeing flashbacks in her mind of the night before as she had kissed and sucked on her friend's body. She remembered feeling her friend's breast and the taste of her too. Sara was totally turned on with these thoughts and without realizing it, stepped back into the room. Watching her friend intently as Michelle's breathing made her breasts move up and down, Sara felt more sexually aroused then the night before. She knew what treasures laid before her and knew how much pleasure she can get out of Michelle. Pushing the door open all the way quietly Sara looked over Michelle's half covered body and felt herself become even more wet. She knew she was going to crawl in that bed and taste her friend again.

Slowly and quietly Sara moved toward the bed. When she was a foot away she stopped and stared down at her beautiful friend sleeping. As she kept an eye on Michelle, she slowly started to take her cloths off one article at a time. First the shirt, then her bra, and finally reaching down to her pants, unzipping them and sliding them down. Kicking her feet out of them and tossing them again to the side with one foot. Standing over her friend in nothing but a g-string, Sara thought again of her surprise for Michelle. She had called earlier today to one of her friends named Keith from work on his day off and asked him if he would like to come over this evening for some fun. When he seemed confused as her meaning of fun, she explained about her and Michelle. She had told him that she wanted to have a threesome with him and if he was interested. He had agreed eagerly and had set up the time for six in the evening, giving them all enough time tonight for each other. Sara knew she could trust him for her and her friend Keith had had many different sexual experiences together in the past. Sara had always enjoyed having sex with him and knowing he could be trusted totally. She just hoped that Michelle would get comfortable with involving another person tonight. Sara was very much excited about opening Michelle's sexual experiences in the week she was there to spend time with her. Shaking herself mentally from those thoughts, Sara looked over at the clock and noticed it was four-thirty in the afternoon. Smiling she knew there was plenty of time to have a little fun now.

Slowly Sara reached down and uncovered the rest of her friend's body to bring it into full view.

"Oh god," Sara thought and groaned softly as she stared at Michelle's body. She loved looking at her and thinking of all the things she would like to do to her. Quickly observing the situation Sara realized she wanted Michelle to wake up so turned on that she would not be able to turn back from wanting an orgasm. So softly Sara reached for one leg and moved it toward herself parting Michelle's legs further. She slightly bent her knee up and out to make room for Sara's body for when she was in-between Michelle mumbled something unintelligible but didn't change her position. Walking around the foot of the bed to the other side, Sara repeated her steps with the other leg. Michelle didn't mumble this time making Sara believe she was deeply sleeping.

Walking back to the foot of the bed to stare down at Michelle's open pussy spread and waiting. Sara mouth became dry. Slowly letting her wet pink tongue lick the bottom lip and then the top, She thought of how she really should moisten her mouth. With that thought Sara smiled and slowly descended down on the bed carefully as not to wake up her friend. The bed groaned a little with the extra weight but finally accepted her and not disturbing her friends sleep. Sliding on her stomach and getting well in-between Michelle's legs, Sara felt her heart beat faster as she knew she was about to taste heaven.

Positioning herself with her face a few inches from Michelle's pussy while she laid flat on her stomach, Sara looked at her friend's pussy up and down savoring the moment. Getting to know all the areas that the dark wouldn't allow the night before. Michelle's pussy was a dark pink with soft skin all over. It looked as though it was beckoning Sara to come in and play. Slowly and carefully Sara moved her nose closer to take a deep breath and to inhale her friend's aroma.

"God," Sara thought, "She smells wonderful."

Sara stared longer into Michelle's pussy savoring the moment of freedom to explore with her eyes. She knew once she touched Michelle it wouldn't be long before she woke up. She thought how erotic it would be for her friend to wake feeling of someone sucking on her clit. She felt tenderness for her friend knowing she was able to make Michelle cum.

Slowly she brought her mouth forward and slid he tongue out. Lightly she touched Michelle's body and started to move her tongue, licking slowly in the crease between Michelle's leg and pussy up and down. Tasting the crease for awhile she decided to move to the other side of Michelle's pussy. Her friend unconsciously spread her legs wider. Sara smiled because she knew in her sleep her friend was feeling this and liking it. Giving the other side the same amount of loving strokes, Sara started to become excited. Getting eager Sara moved her tongue and brought it slowly inward toward Michelle's pussy lips. She desperately wanted to dive in-between them and tastes the juices but she controlled the urge. Instead she lightly skimmed over the top of them up to where they meet and down to the top of where the anus started. Michelle sighed in her sleep spreading her legs just a little further apart. Moving her tongue slowly, Sara added pressure to make nice long strokes on the surface of the lips. She knew Michelle was feeling it in her sleep and not only cause she sighed, it was also cause she could start to smell her friends arousal. Sliding her tongue again slowly up and down, Sara moaned herself from loving the feel of her friend's pussy lips on her tongue. Michelle moaned again in her sleep and mumbled something unintelligent. Sara was ready to bring her friend awake.

Speeding up the strokes and adding more pressure made Sara's tongue slip into the warm honey juices lying just underneath the lips of her friend's pussy. She could feel the top of Michelle's clit as she slid her tongue up and down between the moist crack. Moving her hands up from her side, Sara placed them on either side of Michelle's pussy. Sliding her thumbs down over the soft warm lips, she moved them inside the lips to slowly spread them open.

"Oh yea..." Sara whispered as she saw the juices glistening all over.

(next)

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Hea_2_sta.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.