The Best Erotic Stories.

Stranger in the Lounge
by Peaches
©

So you entered the night-club/lounge.

You sit down at the bar. As I watch you, turning you're head around and checking out the scene. As you look my way I raise my glass to you and smile as I take a sip of my wine. I see you acknowledge with a look and a smile towards me. I walk up to you and take your forearm and steer you over to a quiet table where I convince you to sit with me

We discuss generalities, and I begin to steer the conversation towards what I would like to do with you, as you place your hand on top of mine and caress it softly.

Meanwhile I slide closer to you, touching my thigh to yours... I reach under the table and softly stroke the inside of your thighs, sliding my hand down to the knee and then up with my nails.

You sigh and lean back as you open your legs a bit wider and I begin to trace the outline of your cock, squeezing it gently and rubbing it. I can feel it throbbing as it gets harder. I unzip your pants and slide my hand inside as I release your cock to my hand and the air. I begin to rub your swollen membrane with my hand and run my nails up and down your cock and than your balls. You begin to squirm and I can see a bit of redness in the cheeks. I continue in this behavior until, you obviously need more aggressive action on my part, I look around to see if anyone is looking as I slide underneath the table and slide myself up between your legs spreading them a bit further apart. I slide my finger between your stomach and under as I run my tongue across your stomach at the edge of your underwear.

I pull forward on your underwear and let the head of your cock stick out as I begin to run my tongue around it in a circular motion around the rim. I open my mouth and slide my teeth up and down ever so gently on the smooth side of you head. As the tip of my tongue, finds your penis hole and flickers over it and than presses into it. You squirm a bit as you, slowly moan as you begin to slide your fingers through my hair. I look up and see you looking down at me in awe and if this is really happening kind of look. I than slide my mouth over your head and close it as your hips slightly rise up and sway my tongue from side to side. I release you from my mouth and slide you back into your underwear and pants and zip them up.

You look at me as if you can't believe what I just did and that I left you like this. I slide up from underneath the table and slide closer to you lifting my leg and placing it across your lap. I slowly slide my skirt up as you begin to squirm and I pull my undies to the side as you watch in awe. I begin to rub and stick a finger in my pussy. Telling you how wet it is and how much it's on fire. Than I take my wet finger and place it on your lips as you open your mouth and I slide my finger in and you suck on it. I ask you isn't that taste nice and sweet. You agree that it is. So I say to you don't you have to go to the bathroom, you look at me like what. I say I have to go to the ladies room and that you should knock three times and open the door.

I then take your hand and slip two of your finger in my mouth as I suck on it real hard as I get up from the table and they pull out of my mouth.

You walk to the bathroom as I wait patiently for the three knocks. I hear them and I open the door. I take your hand and lead you into the ladies room as I lock the door behind you. I'm so horny, I cannot contain my actions any longer and act on my desires. I stand in front of you and press my body up against yours. I begin to nibble on you neck and than suck on it and than run my tongue over to your adam's apple as I suck on that I begin to lift your shirt up. Rubbing my hands on your chest as I dance against your body. I slide my tongue down to your chest as I begin to flicker the tip on my tongue on your nipples and suck on them. Lowering my hands down as I unzip your pants. I slide further down as I dance rubbing my breast on your body and sliding your underwear and pants over your hips and letting them fall to the ground.

I dance my way back up and lift my shirt off. Wearing no bra my breast pop out in front of you as you reach for them and begin to lick and suck my nipples, greedily like a young child. I begin to moan in delight. As I begin to dirty dance with my body against yours sliding my way down and than cupping my breast together and rub my hard nipples on your balls as I run my tongue up and down your shaft. I take hold of your cock and rub your head on my nipples poking my hard nipples in your penis hole as I hold my breast up and lick it as you watch. Slapping my tongue and nipple with your cock as I lick your head and my nipple at the same time.

I begin to dance my way up. I give you a deep passionate kiss as you slide your hand under my skirt and gently and rhythmically rub my most sensitive of zones, feeling the moisture flow and begin to soil my panties.

You then kiss my neck and nibble on my earlobes as you tear off my panties. You lift my skirt up, releasing the hot steamy smell of pussy in the air. I press my hot, warm, soaked, pussy on your cock and begin to rub my wet pussy on your cock. As you take hold of your cock and rub your head across and around the pouting lips, absorbing some of the moisture and lubricating the tip.

You then work its thick length slowly into the warm enticing arena of my nether region. I breathe in shallowly as I turn around and lean on the sink, then lifting one leg up and placing in on the toilet as you rub my ass and then begin to insert your full length into me and we begin to move rhythmically.

You watch me in the mirror, as one hand rubs and tweaks my tits and the other slides down to my pussy. As I go faster and faster with my fingers moving across my pussy stimulating me there as I raise my breast and flick at my delicious nipples with my tongue.

I slide my hand between my legs and reach up and run my nails across your balls as I squeeze them. I can feel your cock throbbing, so I squeeze my pussy muscles as tight as I can and than releasing them slowly so you can feel the ribble effect on your cock as I release my muscles. I begin to shudder as your lower body muscles spasm to unleash a wave of warmth, filling love juice from deep within my body, to be inserted into my love canal.

We both cry out as we cum together as you place one hand across my breasts and the other on my pussy rubbing it and pulling me as close as you can. I lean back and turn my head as we kiss fully on the lips, gasping and shaking in unison.

We agree to meet on a general schedule, as plans permit and as we go our separate ways into the night.

Send all comments about this story to Peaches.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.