The Best Erotic Stories.

Saturday Morning Rush
Ch. I: Dave's Story
by DebC
©

It was amazing how hard Jan could get me, watching her doing the most ordinary things, just as housework.

Okay, so it wasn't amazing, not if you knew her. And okay, so her doing housework wasn't exactly ordinary.

Perhaps I should just drop that statement altogether.

She was bent over on all fours, at the foot of the bed, as if cleaning up, instead of looking for one of her socks, which try to escape her gnarly feet on every occasion they can. 'Fucking, cunting, slippery bollocky socks!'

I assumed it was her talking, and not the socks. I stopped near her, admired her outfit: T-shirt and knickers, the knickers drawn tight up on her, displaying a crease where the crack of her sweet ass was. I bent down and smacked it playfully. She stopped her searching and cursing to smack my shin, not at all playfully. 'Stay out of my way, fucker!'

I understood her reaction. Saturday morning was no day of rest for us; she had work at home to do, of course, as did I, as well as shopping this morning, so it was All Go. And she wanted to get started ASAP so we'd have time to go see the new Tarantino flick.

But as of right now I'd changed my mind. It was her fault, really, having such a succulent ass.

I reached down and grabbed her by the waist, lifting her up like a child off the floor. She squealed and cursed and struggled, almost kicking me in the nuts - but not quite. I dropped her face down on the bed, and she twisted onto her back, face flaring, teeth bared Klingon-style, eyes narrowed and challenging. 'Cunt! Cunting Cunty Cunt!'

Her T-shirt had rucked up; she wore no bra underneath, and I could see the underside of her simply divine breasts. The tentpole in my boxers was raised further.

Jan couldn't fail to notice it, and she held up a warning finger. 'No, no, we've got things to do!'

I slipped the T-shirt off my body. 'How true.'

'NO!'

But then I dropped my shorts, and she stared at my erection. And her face melted, her lip went pouty. 'Aww, Dave, now you know I can't leave him like that. You know that. I have a sacred duty in such matters.'

'I know.' I dropped on top of her, and we kissed, our tongues wrestling as I slipped my hand down under her T-shirt. I felt her body shiver as my hand rose to feel her left breast, brushing against the engorged nipple. She moaned in my mouth as I did this. I removed my hands from under her shirt, grabbed it and threw it off her. I moved up a little and looked down at her. He breast were firm, inviting, so inviting. Her aureoles were light brown and covered with goosebumps. Her nipples were erect and looked liked pencil erasers.

We kissed and played around on the bed. I could feel her breasts rub up and down on my chest. I started to rub her through her knickers. They were a pink-bikini cut and silk with a rather large wet spot all around the pubic area. I could see the crease that split her pouting pussy lips. Waves of mahogany curly hair could be seen through the soaked knickers. A musky smell emanated from her loins. The smell attracted me and made me want to make love to her even more.

I lowered my hand and rubbed her crotch, she moaned and closed her eyes. I then went on to remove her knickers. My hands trembled as I pulled down her feminine underwear. The first curls of pubic hair appeared, the curls were damp with her vaginal fluids. As I pulled farther down her enlarged pussy lips came into site. I threw the knickers to the ground and marveled once again at this magnificent site. I was speechless (a minor miracle for me).

She pushed herself up and reached for my cock, which was already tipped with pre-come, stroking me, making me moan. Then she smiled and pulled me on top of her. My cock pressed onto her vulva. Her warm juices spread all over it as she squirmed her pelvis on me. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her even closer to me. My cock was pushing into her little cave just waiting for that one hard thrust to push it all the way in.

My cock was lodged at the entrance of her vagina. Jan whispered hungrily into my ear, 'Fuck me Dave, I need it so.' Then she nibble on my ear for punctuation.

I bent down and kissed her. My hand went to her breast and rubbed its hardened nipple. Goosebumps of pleasure appeared on Jan's body and she trembled ever so slightly, I moved my cock in position and it rubbed against her clitoris. She shook as her hips pushed up against my cock. She whispered up to me, 'Uh, Dave. You know the procedure by now. Do it now, please.'

Her impatience at my teasing was obvious. I moved my cock up into Jan's vaginal opening and pushed. I could feel her pussy invite me in with a flourish of juices. I edged in slowly, easily. She was rubbing my back and encouraging me to go on with her moans and pushes. I pushed a little more and my cock became buried deep in the recess of Jan's belly. I looked down and saw her inner vaginal lips wrap around my cock, as tight as a vice. Our pubic hair intermixed and pubic flesh bumped and rubbed against each other.

I went down and gave her a kiss. She pulled my tongue in playing with it and kissing me wetly all over the face. I started to move gently, using strokes of a half-inch. She started pushing her hips and the strokes continued to enlarge until I was almost completely pulling out. She pushed herself against me and I pulled myself into her. Jan moaned every time I got to the bottom and my cock rubbed up against her clitoris. Our pubic hair was mangled and dripped spreading our combined juices all around the bed.

All of the sudden Jan flipped me around and ended on top of me. She rode my cock rubbing her clitoris on the base of it every time she came down. She came down and kissed me and we both pushed up into each other. I was on the verge of coming, but I wanted us to come together. I wanted to feel her cavity suck the come out of my balls.

I flipped us over and pushed her to the headboard and pushed and pumped into her. We kissed but were oblivious to everything but the phenomenal feelings centred at our loins. Our moans filled the room. Jan was whimpering, moaning, and screaming all at the same time. I pushed into her clitoris, rubbing it up and down and she yelled 'AHHH, Oh.Dave I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm- I'm- I'm- I'm-!'

At that point I lost it, her vaginal muscles clamped down onto my shaft and sucked it dry. I came and came into Jan until there was no come left in me. I held Jan's ass as she went over the brink, her muscles knotted and strained. I looked down and saw our genitals merged into one. She continued to hump her pussy against me over and over, its muscles pulling on my cock for every last drop of come.

She fell on top of me and didn't move. We laid like that for what seemed an eternity. Jan finally pulled herself off me releasing my cock. I looked down at her pussy, which was dripping with both of our come, which was also dripping onto the sheets.

'I think we'd better clean up, let's get into the shower.' I told her.

I got off the bed and saw her spread her legs to get up releasing the excess fluids that still resided inside her. I grabbed her hand and we walked into the bathroom.

I bent over to turn on the shower and waited for a couple of seconds for the water to heat up. Jan came up from behind and wrapped her arms around me, rubbing her still-soaking pussy into the back of my thigh. I turned around, kissed her and signaled for her to get into the shower. She stepped in and grabbed a bottle of body wash and squirted at me as I was getting in. I pushed her against the side of the shower and squirted some body foam all over her breast. I grabbed a wash cloth and rubbed it around her breast, and she responded with a 'Mmm that feels so good.'

As my right hand rubbed her chest my left hand fell to her pussy. I felt for her opening and put my fingers inside her. I twisted them and added a second. Her warm juices started to flow again.

She hit me playfully and in a whiny voice said 'Oh Dave. You made horny all over again!' I rinsed off any remaining soap from her breast and lowered my mouth to the right one. I sucked its nipple, which was firm and pointy. She moaned and thrust her hips against me. I felt her left breast with my left hand. I teased the nipple, pulling on it softly. I could feel the goosebumps on her areola enlarge.

I released the nipples from my passion and got on my knee and faced Jan's pussy at eye level. I lowered my mouth to her clitoris and sucked it for a second. Her legs almost buckled as she gasped.

I ran my tongue over her clitoris, which had become deeper in colour and exposed itself from its sheath. She murmured and squirmed her pelvis. I pushed my tongue into her little opening twisting and turning it, rubbing the walls of her vagina. I moved a finger to her ass and slowly pushed in. She almost collapsed as I entered another hole of hers. Jan was making love to my hair as I was making love to her most intimate organs.

Then it happened; she cried out 'Fuck, oh fuck, I'm coming I'm coming!!! You fucker!!!' Her knees gave and she fell on top of me. We lay at the bottom of the bathtub holding each other as the warm water bathed us. I got up, and put out my hand for her to take. She got up and looked down at my cock which was fully erect and smiled. 'Now, I have to do something about your little buddy there.' Jan said, pointing to my cock.

'Hey,' I teased, 'What about all we have to do today?'

She sighed, in a theatrical show of world-weariness at my apparent stupidity as she descended to my cock. 'Dave, this *is* all we have to do today.'

By Dave

Click on the name for contact info and more works by DebC.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.