The Best Erotic Stories.

Showing Marcus 'The Ropes'
by Leslie
©

Andy was 8 years older than me. He was always a nice brother. He took me places and taught me things when I was young. It was his effort that made me a main stream person. My father worked long hours and sometimes even on the weekends. My mother really couldn't communicate on my level at all. She was there to cook, clean and take care of us, not to sit down and have long talks about life.

Andy was always big and strong....well, it seemed that way when I was 18 and he was 24. He always had lots of girlfriends...pretty girlfriends. I guess I started to notice them when I was 11 or 12 and he was in college. My life changed when Andy graduated from college and started to live on his own while he went to Grad School.

I was on the basketball team in high school. 6'3" and lanky. I was a little slow, but I pulled down rebounds and set screens as well as anyone on the team. Andy was always the star player when he was at the school and people remembered him. They would say things like.. "Marcus, if you're half the player your brother was, then our team is in for a big year." I played well, but never up to Andy's standards.

I started to date when I got my driver's license. It was an exciting time. I was apprehensive about being alone with a girl, but I knew it was part of growing up and I had a chance to witness it when Andy started dating. I took cues from some of the things he told me and some of the conversations that I overheard between him and his friends. I just got home from practice when I heard the phone ring. It was Andy. He told me that they were fumigating his apartment building this weekend and he'd be spending a few days at home with me. I told him that was great and that I was looking forward to seeing him. I hadn't seen him for almost a month.

Friday night after dinner, I was preparing to go out with the guys when Andy came in. He was not alone. He was with Miss America. Well, that's what she looked like to me. He introduced her to my parents and me as Veronica. She was a grad student and also was without a place to stay (while the bugs were being killed by the poison gas). My mother asked about sleeping arrangements. Andy took her aside and told her that he and Veronica were an item and that they could stay in the same room. Andy's room had been turned into an office for my father, so I offered to sleep on the floor in there. That settled the issue.

The bedroom and "office" were sort of a Jack and Jill set up. They were side by side and separated by a bathroom that had sliding doors for privacy on each side of the bathroom. While Veronica was in the bathroom downstairs, I told Andy that she was so beautiful. How did he ever get to be so lucky? She had such a pretty face. Long Brown hair, blue eyes and a body that looked like a Playboy playmate.

When she returned from the bathroom and I was just about out the door, she came over to me and gave me a hug. Her breasts flattened against my chest and she smelled so fresh and wonderful. I smiled down at her and she returned it with a big smile of her own. Her eyes glowed with an inner excitement. I was smitten.

I returned home at about midnight. The house was dark and quite. I made my way upstairs without turning on any lights. I knew the number of stair by heart and the turns they made. I thin line of light crept out from under the room that Andy and Veronica were sharing. The light illuminated the hallway slightly. I went into the office and in the dark, I could see that the door that led to the bathroom had been slid closed, but some light was filtering through from the side. Like all 18 year old boys, whose hormones were in turmoil, I crept up to the door and peered in from an angle. Veronica was standing in front of the mirror wearing only some boxer shorts and brushing her hair. She was talking to Andy. I couldn't see Andy from my angle. Her breasts were full, firm and beautiful.

I had never seen anything like them in person. The women in magazines had breasts like these, but hers were right there in front of me. The swayed and moved with every stroke of the brush through her hair. She started to smile a little and looked over her shoulder. All of a sudden Andy was standing behind her, cupping her breasts and kissing her neck. I had NEVER experienced an erection like the one that was now straining the seams of my Levi's. I undressed quickly in the dark and masturbated for about 10 seconds and came into a hastily grabbed Kleenex. I heard them for a few more minutes and then the light went out. I took the opportunity to open the door on my side so that I could take a shower, brush my teeth and get to sleep. The door leading to their bedroom was tightly closed so I could not see what was happening between the two of them. I could only imagine. In the shower I jerked off again. My legs felt weak. I finished my bedtime prep and hit the sleeping bag. I slept like a baby.

I was awakened in the morning by Andy. He said that he was going into work with dad. Dad wanted to show him off and then to take him and mom out to lunch. He kissed me on the cheek and told me to have a nice morning. I fell back to sleep. I was awakened by the sounds of the shower in the adjoining bathroom. I heard a female voice lightly singing. I then remembered that Veronica was not a dream. I rolled over toward the sounds and noticed that the door was open. The shower area was separate from the sinks and had a door of it's own, but it was weird being so close to my brother's naked girlfriend. I went into the main bathroom area and brushed my teeth and hair. I was wearing some flannel boxer shorts and a T-shirt. When the door to the shower area opened, we were both surprised. She thought that I was still sleeping and I thought that she would be dressed.

She was wearing a towel that barely covered he ass. It was knotted just above her breasts, but a lot of cleavage was still showing. I felt my penis start to grow and turned myself at a slight angle away from her so that it wouldn't show. She smiled and came right over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning sleepyhead" she said.

"Good morning" I replied.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked. "Andy and I didn't keep you up last night, did we?"

I thought about it for a moment. She kept me up, but I don't think she was asking me for a status report on my penis. "No...not at all."

"Good, she replied...Your brother has the highest sex drive I've ever come across." I just smiled at that. Then she continued while she started to brush her hair..."Are you like your brother in that way?"

I blushed and stammered..."Well, I don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know?" she asked. Then it must have hit her. "Marcus....Are you a virgin?"

The fact that I didn't answer was answer enough for her.

She apologized if she had embarrassed me and then continued brushing her hair. I must have been staring at her for a minute or two. I watched as each movement of her arms made her breasts ripple above the towel fold. After she brushed her straight white teeth, she reached into her overnight bag and pulled out a bottle of lotion. She lifted one leg up onto the counter and began applying the lotion in long sweeping motions. She turned to me and placed her palm beneath my nose. "Smells nice, doesn't it? Lavender scented lotion." She placed her other leg on the counter and applied lotion to it as well. Then she smoothed some on her arms, shoulders and neck. Taking a deep breath to gather in the wonderful aroma, she very casually and probably without even thinking loosened her towel and placed it on the counter. I had to honestly think about not drooling. I was frozen in place. She sensually rubbed the lotion over her upper legs, thighs, stomach and breasts. The way she applied the lotion to her breasts was a loving caress and she slowly made sure that every smooth inch of her chest got equal attention.

Speaking of attention....my dick was at attention. "Marcus...Would you please spread some lotion on my back?" I felt like I had gone from frozen to boiling in 2 seconds like I was locked in a microwave oven. Somehow I took the tube and began applying lotion to her warm and lean back. I stood behind her and looked at her nakedness in the mirror in front of us. My shorts must have looked ridiculous sticking out from my erection, but she couldn't see it because I was behind her. She took a small step backward and ran straight into my boner. I tried to back away and she maintained contact. I kept backing up until I hit the wall behind me and so did she.

Then she smiled and turned toward me. She reached down and fondled me. She squeezed my erection strongly and then pulled me into my room by my dick. "You've got a nice one" she said. "I guess it runs in the family." In one swift movement, my shorts were around my knees and her mouth was on my dick. It hit the back of her throat before I even had time to react. She looked up at me and said, "Did your brother tell you that I'm doing my post graduate work on human sexual response? Andy thought you would be a wonderful subject." Then she continued to move back and forth on my dick with her mouth. She gently used her teeth on my shaft and reached under and played with my balls like they were a pair of dice. Just kind of rolling them around in her palm.

"You mean that Andy set this up?" I asked.

"Sure, isn't he the greatest brother?" I couldn't answer, because she pushed me down on the floor and straddled my face and pushed her pussy to my lips. "Lick me" she cooed.

I licked, I sucked, I played with her tits. I squeezed her beautiful nipples. She twisted around and we sucked and licked each other in the 69 position. Then she made me fuck her. She talked to me....she instructed me......she told me what felt good.....she asked me what felt good. I came three times that morning with Veronica. Once in her mouth and twice in her pussy. She was insatiable. She made me feel insatiable. What I learned from my brothers' girlfriend that morning started me into a sensual life with many questions answered before I even knew what to ask.

Andy and I didn't ever talk about the details of the morning. He just asked me if Veronica and I had a nice time. I told him that it was a morning I would never forget. I thanked him and gave him a brotherly kiss and hug. He smiled. I'm sure Veronica filled him in on the details.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Leslie.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.