The Best Erotic Stories.

Shop Room Romance
by ShySky
©

She felt herself being lifted off the table and then she was lowered back onto his strong body, he held her above him, rubbing his smooth face against her large breasts. Then he slowly lowered her, folding her into his strong arms. He reversed their positions and she found herself beneath him, he watching her. His hands moved to stroke her breasts. His soft finger tips brushed against his legs. He cupped the cones of her breast, gently pulling and pinching the large coral nipples, and she could feel his maleness butting against her lower back. Now she lay across his lap, and the big hands caressed her belly with a strength that made her shrink slightly.

His mouth crushed against her lips, bruising them, his white teeth drawing salty blood, his tongue over powering hers. He trailed a path of fiery kisses across her breast and belly, finding the silkiness of her inner thighs with his mouth. He pushed her legs up and apart, seeking to gain the sweetness he craved. At first she was tense beneath the velvety, probing tongue, but suddenly a wave of pure pleasure washed through her defenses and she groaned. Deep, deep within her she could feel the tension mounting until it was almost unbearable.

With the instinct that is born into every woman, she sought for his man hood with her hands and, capturing it, eagerly guided him to her. At first her would not enter her, but instead rubbed the tip of the turgid root against the soft flesh until she thought she would scream from pleasure. Entering her quickly he plunged in to her moist warmth and to her shame she climaxed almost immediately. he smiled down at her and then began building the tension in her again until they cried out together. They lay together, their bodies moist and entwined and she felt as limp as a rag doll. Never had she known it could be like this. Feeling the sawdust of the machines waste on the floor she started to get up, and looked at him as she pulled her clothes on. She wanted more, but that is to be saved for another chapter.

Send all comments about this story to ShySky.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.