The Best Erotic Stories.

Sweet Sister Pt. IV
by
True Brit ©

I awoke the next morning to familiar movements in the bed. I opened my eyes to see Auntie lying on her side, a sublime smile on her face and her mouth slightly open but still in sleep. My brother, Alan, was spooned in behind her swiftly pumping his stiff prick into her slumbering body.

He looked at me and grinned. I shook a finger of mock admonishment at him before licking it and winding it around my stiffening left nipple.

Auntie was instinctively thrusting her hips back to meet each of Alan's strokes and she was moaning in her sleep. Her breath was starting to quicken and I knew it would be long before she came. Alan pumped into her even harder and Auntie opened her mouth wider and let out a load cry as she exploded into a body twisting orgasm.

After a few moments she opened her eyes. "Oh my god. That is the most bizzare experience: Waking up mid orgasm with a fine young man's cock buried in you." Her voice was quivering as she spoke and she rolled over onto her front taking Alan with her still impaling her with his rod.

"I haven't finished with you yet, Auntie." He threatened.

He slipped his long cock out of her dripping hole. I could see it glisten and drip with her copious juices. I raised myself up on my elbow to get a better view. He raised his cock an inch or so and pressed it hard against Auntie Jean's puckered anus.

"Oh Alan, pleeease ... aaaah"

Please yes or please no we'll never find out as Alan firmly sunk his throbbing cock deep into her tight arsehole and starting slowly pumping it in and out. Auntie gripped the bedclothes with both hands as Alan manfully forced himself into her dark passage giving her the full length of his tool with every stroke.

I felt stirring beside me as Uncle John slowly surfaced. I looked down. His cock was already semi hard so I reached down and ran my cool little hand along the shaft having an immediate stiffening effect.

He raised his head over my body and looked at his wife having her bumhole filled by my brother and groaned. "Anal, at this time in the morning. Ah the blessings of youth."

My hand was having its effect on his early morning hard on and Uncle started to squirm under my touch. He raised himself up and straddled my chest, his ball bag settling between my small mounds and the tip of his cock, glistening with a dew drop of precum, resting at my lips.

"Mmmm, cock for breakfast." I whispered and licked the precum off the tip of his dick before running my tongue all around the oddly large helmet.

Uncle thrust forward a little causing the tip of his large headed beast to slip between my lips. "Suck me darling. I need some relief, watching Auntie Jean being fucked up the arse by that randy brother of yours."

I pulled his foreskin forward, as he had shown me last night, and took as much of his manhood into my wet, velvet mouth as I could. I ran my tongue along the underside and continue to move foreskin up and down with my hand firmly around the base of his member. He started up a small thrusting motion, his eyes pinned to his wife's rear end and Alan's more rapidly moving cock deep in her rectum.

Auntie was practically screaming now and Alan's face was a picture. Despite his concentration he still managed to lead over and start fingering my smooth, now wet, slit with his left hand. I moaned contentedly as Alan fingered me and sucked harder on Uncles throbbing cock.

"Oh god, Alan, fuck me, fuck me hard. Is my arse tight enough for you? Yea, go on Alan fuck it good and hard. I want you to pump me full of your creamy spunk. Oh, Alan I cumming again. Oh god, I'm cummmmming!" Auntie screamed.

It was too much for the boys. Alan yelled out and started to jerk his teenage fluid into Auntie's guts. Uncle John moaned, stiffend, and filled my mouth with his salty cum. I swallowed hard but still some escaped and ran down my chin. Auntie bucked like a wild animal as she let rip with a huge orgasm. Alan's fingers pumped hard in my tight wet pussy and took me over the edge and into the oblivion of my own cum.

We all flopped in a big heap and recovered our composure.

"So what have you got in store for us then?" I asked, still curious from Auntie's cryptic comment from the previous night.

"We have a special party on this weekend. I think you two will really enjoy yourselves going from what we've seen of you so far this holiday." Auntie rejoined smiling wickedly.

Alan and I looked at each other quizzically. I guess we'd just have to wait and see.

Send all comments about this story to True Brit.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.