The Best Erotic Stories.

Summer
by Ed0613
©

I really like this job!

When I first started a few weeks ago it was only a stop-gap money earner until I could find something better. Two days of training and I was named the day manager. I open every morning at 10 a.m. and work alone until the other associate comes in at noon. I go home at 6 p.m. and he closes at 8.

The selling of ladies shoes in a mall (no men's or children's) is a very strange experience. About 85 percent of the business is between 1 and 6 p.m. Often I don't ring up a sale before noon.

I had only been there about a week when she first came in. Tall, slender, blond hair cut into a pixy like bob, dark deep blue eyes, long tan legs and a figure to die for. She was wearing a backless sun dress which broke just above the knee. No stockings, and a low healed pump with a simple strap across the front. She was summer personified. I needn't tell you that at 10:15 she was more than a welcome diversion from my usual morning idleness.

She browsed around in the store for a few minutes, selected two pairs of shoes and seated herself in one of the try-on chairs with her back to the entrance.

(Was that a halo around her head or just the lights from the mall?)

Her voice was cheerful and her smile dazzling when she said "I would like to try these on please."

I was lucky that I didn't stumble and fall in my rush to get to the fitting stool. She placed her right foot on the inclined ramp connected to the stool and I was able to undo the buckled strap in five or six minutes. When I put my hand under the calf of her leg to remove her shoe I almost moaned because of the exotic feeling of her skin. All the time that my hand was in contact with her leg it was like a continuous surge of electricity. (I did notice a small intake of breath on her part.)

I finally removed her shoe and fitted one of the pair she had selected on her foot. At the last moment the hem of her dress slid partially up her thigh and I caught a fleeting glimpse of white cotton panties. I'm not quite sure what I said, with my tongue frozen in my mouth like that, but it couldn't have been to bad, because she said "Thank you."

She didn't buy the shoes and left the store shortly thereafter. I ricocheted around the store like a ping pong ball the rest of the day.

A few days later she returned. Everything was almost the same except she was wearing a white dress and matching white shoes with a little heel. Again she selected two pairs of shoes and seated herself in the same chair, but this time I got to the fitting stool just as she sat down. She put her foot on the ramp but because of the little heel her knee was higher and the dress slid to mid-thigh right away.

She was not wearing any panties and smiling at me! I was having one hell of a time trying to decide what to look at. Her smile was devastating, filling the entire store with her summer sunshine. Between her legs and up her dress were little curls of blond hair that indicated a path to heaven. I was almost afraid to touch the calf of her leg to remove her shoe. When I did, the electricity was still there and this time I think she felt it as much as I did. As I fitted the shoe with my right hand, I let my left hand slide upwards until it was just behind her knee. I looked up to see if I would get a smile or a frown and was surprised to find she was blushing.

She stood up, mumbled something about "not quite what I wanted," smiled at me again and left the store.

I was in "butterfly mode" as I floated around the store for the rest of the day.

This morning she was back almost as soon as I opened the store. Another of the knee length light summer dresses only this time in a blue floral print. I think the white shoes were the same ones she was wearing last time. As before, she seated herself with her back to the mall entrance and I took my customary vantage point on the stool. This time when she put her foot on the ramp I believe she gave her leg a little extra shake on purpose so the dress would ride up. I certainly know that her legs were spread just a little wider and that I could see just a little bit more.

I took the calf of her leg in my left hand, and deftly removed her shoe with my right. Rather than fitting the new shoe I just held the heel of her foot in my right hand and let other hand slide up her leg, to her knee and then to her thigh. I was sure that any moment she would snatch her foot away and stand up, but to my surprise, her head was tilted back slightly and her eyes were closed. I let my hand continue its journey of exploration. Just as my hand found the promised land, I felt the toes of her foot wiggling against my groin and my manhood which had grown to enormous proportions.

(How could she make the soft summer winds blow and the birds sing with her eyes closed like that?)

The softest of sighs escaped her lips as I touched her moisture and I pushed myself against her foot. We sat like that for quite a few minutes, my hand fondling, caressing, probing. My erection rubbing hard against her foot, not caring that there was a parade of people passing by only a few feet away in the mall.

She gave a sharp intake of breath, a little moan and I felt her shudder, her leg come stiff against my groin, then go completely limp. Her foot was no longer working its magic against my crotch. Needless to say I was more than a little horny and felt left out. She rose from the chair and tottered a few feet around the store, one shoe off and one shoe on. Shortly, she came to her senses and replaced the missing shoe. She cast me another of her "flash bulb" smiles, and left without another word.

Its 6:00 p. m and I can't wait to get home to my wife. I need sex! I hope like hell she is still wearing that same blue floral print dress that she had on this morning.

Send all comments about this story to Ed0613.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.