The Best Erotic Stories.

Terrie
by The Kitty
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Lee smiled cautiously as he started toward them.

"You have to excuse him," Harry said to Terri. "He's a little nervous. He's never been involved in two-on-one sex before. It's all been one-on-one for him."

"That's no problem," the slut cooed as she first looked at Harry, then Lee. "Don't worry... I can loosen him up." Without any warning, Terri dropped to her knees in front of Lee and then gripped his cock with her right hand. Shocked at this sudden move, Lee's eyes opened wide as he stared down at the vision of loveliness/lust beneath him. "You seem tense," the blonde said as she peered up at him. "I can take care of that." After giving Lee's shaft a few hard strokes with her right hand, she slipped its bulging head into her mouth. Lee let out a long, deep moan as he watched Terri's pouty, red lips close themselves around his throbbing cock. With the fat head of his shaft in her mouth, Terri began her oral worshipping by giving it a series of quick, gooey licks with her tongue. At the same time, she continued to grip and squeeze its thick base with her right hand.

"What did I tell you?" Harry said to his friend, as he watched Terri perform her own kind of magic with her mouth. "I told you... this woman sucks cock better than anyone!"

"Yeahhhhh..." was all Lee could say, in return. He was mesmerized by the oral pleasure this slut was giving him! Terri giggled in a lustful way as she slipped more of his shaft into her hungry mouth. At the same time, Lee kept up a series of passionate, deep moans. Terri swallowed him until her lips were touching her right hand, which still gripped and held the base of his shaft. Moaning quite a bit herself, Terri's head started to bob back-and-forth. Lee could feel the nympho's lips encasing his cock roughly, as it slid throughout the hot, exquisite walls of her mouth. What an EXQUISITE feeling, he thought... Even more pleasure ripped throughout Lee once he felt Terri's tongue start to swirl around his cock like a buzz-saw within her mouth. When she offered her first hard suck, Lee moaned - her throat felt like a vacuum to his cockhead!

Terri, of course, was in her element. The one thing she did better than anything else was have sex. One of her favorite sexual activities was taking a big, massive cock into her mouth, so she could offer it a prolonged blowjob. Thus, she was DEFINITELY in her element.

For several seconds, Terri held the very tip of Lee's cock between her lips. Then, without warning, she plunged back down - engulfing its entire length within her hungry mouth. Now with both hands, she twirled and tickled the delicate flesh of Lee's balls. A new wave of sensations shot through him as the slut continued with her oral work. Lee could not believe his good fortune! In his wildest dreams, he never imagined that he would one day have a woman as hot as Terri on her knees in front of him, servicing his cock!

Lee was nearing the orgasmic edge as Terri's head now bobbed back-and-forth upon his erection at a furious speed. Throwing his head back and moaning, every muscle tensed in Lee's body as he felt an explosion within himself... Terri squealed with delight as Lee's shaft erupted in her mouth. Wanting the entire treat, the nymphomaniac quickly guzzled his helping of thick sperm down her greedy little throat. She continually swallowed as quickly as possible, until his shaft was emptied-out. Of course, the LAST thing Terri wanted was for any of that delicious cum to seap out of her mouth and drip to the floor. The blonde wanted to swallow it all - which is what she did. Without a doubt, sperm was Terri's FAVORITE beverage.

"Oh my..." Lee moaned seconds later, as he watched Terri finally slip his cock out of her mouth. "Oh my, baby... That was the best blowjob I have ever gotten!"

Terri sneered up at him. "Of course it was. I gave it to you." Very confident when it came to sex, Terri had been told several times in the past that she sucked cock better than anyone else. It was a normal thing for her to hear. In fact, she expected nothing BUT compliments from her men.

Wanting more, Terri looked around and smiled once she saw that Harry had gotten rid of his clothes, too. "You know what I want," she cooed at him, sitting down and leaning back, her thighs widespread. Yes - Harry knew EXACTLY what she wanted. He was well aware that in Terri's mind, he was the best when it came to eating pussy. She had told Harry before that NO ONE could bring her pleasure with their tongue, quite like him. In a flash, Harry made his way over to Terri and then dropped to his knees. Just as quickly, he nearly ripped her pair of black spandex pants down and off, followed by her lacey white G-string. Then, Harry could not help but to grin from ear to ear as he saw Terri's sweet pussy glisten with moisture underneath the room's bright lights. Harry smiled as he dropped to his stomach, just before he placed his mouth just over Terri's pussy. With both hands, Harry then grasped Terri's thighs and held them wide apart. A few seconds later, his mouth went to work on her slit. Terri arched her body high into the air and massaged her breasts as Harry' expert tongue gave her pussy the type of lashing it desired most. The blonde's squeals sometimes screeched high, and sometimes screeched low. Nonetheless, she continued to voice her approval as Harry ate her out.

Meanwhile, Lee was enjoying the action. Seated on the nearby sofa while stroking his cock once again, he watched as Harry gave the oral lashing to Terri. He especially liked watching the blonde slut squirm and writhe around, in lust. Lee could tell... this bimbo really LOVED sex.

After burrowing his tongue into her slit and tasting her juices for a few seconds, Harry decided it was time to give her clit some attention. Terri cried in passionate lust as his tongue swiped itself over and across - up and down, upon her excited, wet clit. Harry' tongue felt like hot fire as it soon caressed and sampled every tasty region of her pussy. Still cupping and massaging her breasts, which brought even more pleasure to her, Terri could feel a tidal wave of lust forming within her body. Harry REALLY knew how to eat pussy, she told herself. As a result, Harry usually helped her to a quick and violent orgasm, when using his tongue. With the feeling getting stronger in her, Terri writhed and panted in a sexual frenzy beneath Harry as he continued forth with his oral work. Now, the blonde was giving each of her nipples pinches - which brought even MORE pleasure. "I'M GONNA CUM!" she screamed, at the top of her lungs. Harry let out a moan as he burrowed his mouth against Terri's overheated pussy. A second later, the juices started to erupt from her pussy - and right into Harry' awaiting mouth. As he sucked and slurped her cum down his throat, Terri continued to cry and squirm upon the floor in nothing but sheer, uncontrollable lust.

"Oh my..." Terri panted a short time later, as she sat up and looked at both Lee and Harry. Her long blonde hair, which had been perfectly styled before, was a complete mess now. Her make-up, also immaculate before, was ruined. And, she had already worked up a sweat with all the hot, intense action which had transpired thus far. "I want to get fucked," Terri cried, almost as if she were begging. She looked at both guys - and each of them had hard, erect cocks. There was no reason for her to choose between them... "I want both of you to fuck me, at the same time." The guys looked at each other and smiled. "I want one of you in my pussy, and the other in my ass." She paused and cried, "I don't care who fucks me where. All I care about is that both of you fuck me, at the same time!"

Not surprisingly, both guys granted her request.

After getting rid of her blouse and bra, Lee got onto the floor and laid down upon his back. Terri lowered herself onto his cock, which stood up like a flagpole. Once it was inside of her pussy, she leaned all the way over - until her large, jug-like breasts were touching Lee's strong chest. Whatever apprehension he felt before... it was gone now. Harry proceeded to smear Terri's anus with some protective lubricant. Then, he got onto his knees behind her upturned ass and rubbed his hard shaft against her puckered anus. After a few seconds of teasing her, Harry then forged his erection into the vice-tight entrance of her 'backdoor'. Her eyes shut, Terri let out a loud scream as both men started to pump themselves in and out of her. Her head arched way back, Terri then mustered a big smile. She LOVED getting double-fucked by two, big cocks at the same time. Grasping her hips, Harry pumped his shaft in-and-out of Terri's anus as Lee pumped and vibrated his hips in a continual upward motion. As the centerpiece of a deluxe, otherwise male sandwich, Terri continued to scream and cry out in pure, uncontrollable ecstasy.

Having known Terri for a long time, Harry was well aware that she LOVED getting fucked in the ass. Likewise, he LOVED fucking her in the ass! Harry knew that Terri would take a cock up her ass, just as soon as she'd place one in her mouth and/or stuff one in her pussy. But since he knew her so well, Harry also realized what Terri was thinking at this current moment - as both he and Lee double-fucked her. Harry smiled at the thought. He KNEW that right now, Terri was wishing there was a third man to help please her. That way, she could have cocks in both her pussy and ass, plus her mouth at the very same time! Harry KNEW that thought was going through her mind.

And to no great shock, he was correct. Terri wished there was a third man, so ALL of her orifices could be filled! Actually, she wished there were more than three men... like 20 or 30. Terri could NEVER have enough cock at her disposal, you know.

The action hit a fever pitch as Lee and Harry continued to pound their way into Terri's pussy and ass, respectively. Each man was thrusting their hips at full speed, while using every last ounce of strength in their body to do so. The hot sound of bodies slapping together echoed throughout the entire apartment as each man continued to drill away. At the same time, Lee pawed at Terri's breasts with his hands, as they bounced and jiggled around, above him. With all of this attention, the slut never once stopped her screams and cries of passion. Her mouth was non-stop, as it spewed various profanities, as well as a lot of incoherent words. She was being driven CRAZY by these two studs...

Due to the vice-tight grip which Terri's anus placed upon Harry' cock, he was the first to experience an orgasm. After letting out a loud growl, Harry forcefully grabbed the blonde's hips and then buried his cock in her ass, all the way to his balls. Harry then exploded inside of her... his prick was like a hot geyser, as it shot out, and filled and flooded her bowels to the max. Writhing and squirming about, Terri continued to scream as she felt Lee's shaft erupt inside of her as well. Just as Harry' orgasm settled down, Lee's started up. With his hips thrusted upwards, Lee roared in passion as his cock shot itself off in Terri's sweet pussy. Not only had she been full of cock, but now Terri was full of sperm, too!

Once Harry pulled out from within her anus, the nympho rolled off of Lee and collapsed onto the floor. On her stomach with her ass upturned, Terri slipped a hand between her thighs and started rubbing away at her pussy. At the same time, both Harry and Lee watched in amazement as gobs of their cum simply flowed from both her anus and pussy. It was like a waterfall, as Terri continued masturbating...

As things turned out, Terri did not get to sleep until 4:00am that morning. She fucked both guys several times more, then promised them that there WOULD be a gang-bang on Sunday evening. With Lee added to her gang-bang circle, Terri now had SEVEN men who would fuck her at the same time! But when this particular coupling was finally over, Lee and Harry left the apartment with big smiles on their faces. Terri had given each of them the type of sexual workout that most men could only dream about...

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by The Kitty.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.