The Best Erotic Stories.

The Affair
by pld
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Part I

I watched you from my table as you entered the side walk cafe, your stride slow and purposeful. I nodded as our eyes met, affirming that it was me you were to met. After months of planning we had selected a remote quaint area, where no one knew our names, or bothered to glance our way. The bed and breakfast with the outdoor cafe was the perfect place.

Our eyes locked as your crossed the room. Trying to keep my composure, I rose from my chair and reached out my hand as you stood before me. You take my hand in yours and pull me in close and we hug, knowing how anticipated this moment would be. We hugged for what seemed like an eternity, you slowly releasing me with a soft kiss on my forehead. My legs shaking we both sat down, starting to laugh at our own nervousness. A waiter approached the table and we ordered drinks, either one of us too nervous to eat.

We feel into conversation naturally, joking and laughing and making each other smile. An hour has passed quickly as we finished our drinks and decided it was time for what we had been long anticipating. After paying the bill, we walked through the foyer and crossed to the stairs up to the room I had reserved.

The room was nicely decorated with antiques and a king size bed with a mirrored ceiling. We gazed around the room and both began to laugh while we studied the mirrors, you taking me into your arms and kissing me, my legs feeling weak from your touch. Our tongues entwined, we both felt the passion that had been long awaited. Slowly, still kissing, you unbutton my gray top, pushing it off my shoulders onto the floor. I could feel myself tremble as you stared at my breasts under my white lace bra. I reached for your shirt and lifted it off over your head onto the bed, my nails, lightly stroking your chest and back. My hand slowly finds its way to your jeans and one by one I unbutton you, feeling your hardness through the jeans and pushing them down to the floor, as you step out of them. I look up into your smiling eyes as you reach for my skirt and pull if off, exposing the matching white lace thong beneath.

I take your hand and lead you to the bed, letting you know I want you laying on your back across the bed. I walk around to the other side and bend over to kiss you, while your hands find my head and pull my lips to yours. You never heard Vanessa, my best friend enter the room.

Kissing passionately, un-aware of Vanessa's presence, you feel your hard throbbing cock being consumed by Vanessa's mouth. Knowing it couldn't possibly be me, you broke from our kiss and looked down to see beautiful Vanessa licking your cock. You glanced back at me with a look of approval and pull me over your head, so my pussy is in your face. I feel your tongue plunge into me, my pussy already wet. My lips met Vanessa's as we kissed and both played with your cock, our free hand groping at each other breasts. I could feel how turned on you were as you licked and tongued my wet pussy.

Vanessa licking and sucking on your balls as I sucked the precum from your cock, sharing it with Vanessa, our tongues meeting and lusting for more. Vanessa and I traded places. I wanted her to experience the exquisite touch of your expert tongue. I continued to lick your cock, and taking my tongue up to your ass, making you nice and wet so I could penetrate with my finger. I could hear you moaning with the pleasure it brought. I could feel you were ready to cum, so as you continued to work on Vanessa, I climbed up and lowered my wet pussy, sliding down the length of your cock. Rocking, I could feel you deep inside of me. The passion rising in all of us, all ready for what would seem one big organism. At the next moment, my screams were echoed by Vanessa's, both a feverish pitch as we came, our bodies racked with spasms. I heard you let out a moan and I felt your cum enter me, over and over. Finally, overcome with exhaustion, we fell onto the bed in a heap, resting and anticipating what would happen next.

(next)

 

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by pld.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.