The Best Erotic Stories.

The Affair
by pld
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Part II

We slept for what seemed like hours, me awakening first, I quietly got out of bed and went in to take a shower, letting you two rest in quiet slumber.

The feel of the spray hitting my back felt good as I put my head under the shower and stood letting it pelt me with eyes closed. My sharp intake of breath brought me back to reality, as I looked down to see Vanessa's tongue entering my pussy, never hearing her enter the shower. She looked up and smiled then continued to eat my wetness. I propped one foot up on the side of the tub to make her access to my pussy non-restrained. Her hands rubbing the inside of my thighs as she sucked on me, licking my hard clit and thrusting her tongue deep inside. I leaned my body over hers and began to massage her breasts, her nipples hardening to my touch. Enjoying the feel of my hands on her made her thrust her tongue deeper inside, bringing me to new heights of awareness. I knew she loved the taste of my cum, as she smiled at me when I let loose in her mouth, sucking long and hard, as spasms racked my body.

I pulled Vanessa to her feet, as we em-braced and our tongues met, kissing passionately while the pelting from the shower continued. Our hands finding each others breasts and exploring one anthers body. I looked up to see you entering the shower, behind Vanessa, who was not aware of your presence. You winked at me as I spread Vanessa's legs apart with my feet as you went down and started to tongue her ass and on to her pussy. She seemed to melt at your touch. Our tongues searching each others mouth, I slowly moved my mouth to her breasts and sucked on them, tenderly biting each nipple. Flicking each nipple with my tongue, as your tongue continued to probe her pussy. Your hands enveloping her body. I went down to my knees, my hands caressing her flat stomach, as our tongues met, both of us sucking and lapping at her wetness, begging for more. It didn't take long for Vanessa to release herself to us, both of us sharing the delicate wetness that flowed from her.

Vanessa turned as you stood, you taking her into your arms and sharing the taste of her pussy. It was finally your turn.

We put you in between us, knowing we both wanted to share everything about you. You came to me with knowing, thanking eyes, that you had loved every minute of this so far, and didn't want it to end. You're passionate kiss and caress confirmed it all. The shower was hitting your chest as I worked my way down the front of you kissing and licking as I went. Vanessa was doing the same from the back. I could feel your legs tremble as I went down on your hard throbbing cock, sucking you into my mouth, Vanessa tonguing your ass at the same time. I tongued my way down to your balls, as did Vanessa, out tongues meeting and both felt the arousal it had caused. We both wanted to consume you. Your cock, so rock hard, I could feel the veins pulsating as I once again took you into my mouth as Vanessa slowly inserted her finger into your wet ass. Slowly, she moved her finger around touching areas, making you moan out loud, as I moved my hands up and down your thighs, massaging your cum filled balls. The ecstasy filling you, you grabbed my head and pulled it in hard, sending your cock deep into my throat as I felt you release the long thick stream of cum, savoring you as I sucked and swallowed. Your moans filled our ears with ecstasy and pleasure.

Could we, or would we, ever want to stop this passion.

(next)

 

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by pld.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.