The Best Erotic Stories.

Three and Me
by Ed0613
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

I thought I had trouble paying attention yesterday! Somehow or other I managed to muddle through the day, but was not looking forward to facing Anna that evening. I arrived at the house to find my room clean and neat as a pin, smelling like a pine forest, and Anna in good spirits. She informed me that dinner would be at seven in the dining room and that we would be dressing causal. It's a good thing, since I only had one jacket and tie. I tried to apologize for that morning but she just brushed it off with "I understand senor. We all need you and must share. There has not been a man in this house since last spring."

This was a very unsettling statement, but I put it out of my mind as the evening progressed. Anna served before-dinner martinis to Barbara, Mary and me out by the pool. Dinner, a standing rib roast with English style roasted potatoes, carrots and parsnips, was excellent with lots of very nice red wine. Anna was hovering around the table, serving the meal and generally making sure that everything was okay. She spent a lot of time "accidentally" rubbing her body against my shoulder and elbows.

The moment dinner was over, Mary excused herself: "You two kids have fun. I have a lot of correspondents to catch up on."

Barbara and I took coffee with brandy out by the pool, while Anna cleaned up. We were both tipsy from the wine and were giggling over some inane joke when suddenly she said, "Let's go for a swim" and began to peel off her clothes. Within seconds she was nude and dove head first into the water. I was just drunk enough to follow suit.

When I caught up to her in the shallow end of the pool, she turned around, wrapped her legs around my hips and put her arms around my neck. "Mary told me what a good time you two had this morning. Anna also said that you were a 'hombre muy fornido,' and that I would like you. Do you think you can live up to all that?"

"I think I can, especially since your pussy is pushing against my cock and it's already beginning to get hard."

"Well, let's see if we can't adjust things a little bit and find a proper receptacle for it. Ooh, how about that. See, it fits right in there. Oh, Anna was right! You are 'mucho grande'! I like that.

The kitchen light went out. Now the entire house was dark except for the subdued pool lighting and the dim yard lights around the privacy wall that surrounded the rear of the property.

With my cock firmly imbedded in her pussy, held in place by her legs wrapped around my hips, her arms around my neck and my arms around her waist, I found the steps at the shallow end of the pool and climbed out. Without breaking my grip, I eased her down onto one of the pool-side chaise lounges and began stroking in and out.

"Oh, its too cold out here, lets go into your room."

I wasn't cold, but as horny as I was, I would have done anything she wanted. We left our clothes where they were and made our way across the deck and through the sliding glass door into my room.

She had me lay down on my back on the bed, and straddled my legs. From this vantage point she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, her wet hair cascading over my tummy, completely hiding what she was doing. I really didn't need to see because I could feel something that must be like heaven. The combination of her warm, soft, wet, mouth sliding up and down on my dick and her hands caressing my balls turned me to jelly. She must have known that I was very close to ready because she stopped and slid upward a little bit. My rigid cock was lying flat against my belly when she positioned herself so that the lips of her pussy were lapping over the sides of my shaft. It was obvious that her clitoris was in direct contract with the underside of my penis, as she began to slide back and forth on it. This wasn't doing a lot for me so I grabbed her ass and slid her up my chest and over my shoulders until my mouth contacted her wet pussy. When I looked up, I could see that she had hold of the headboard. Her head was back, her eyes were closed and it was obvious that she was enjoying what was happening to her.

Suddenly, there was another weight on the bed, another pair of hands fondling my balls and another mouth engulfing my cock. In just a few minutes the mouth was replaced by a tight, velvety, pussy lowering itself onto my very erect pole. A pair of hands appeared around Barbara's torso and began caressing her breasts.

She didn't even open her eyes or look around when she said, "Mm, its good to have you here, Mary"

Mary was bouncing up and down when she said, "It feels good to be here again. How's it going?"

"I'm almost there. Let me turn around." With that she did.

Now the two women were facing each other, one sitting on my face and the other sitting on my cock. I couldn't see any thing but Barbara's ass, but there must have been something electric between them. The moment they began to kiss and fondle each other Barbara started grinding her pussy down on my tongue and Mary bounced up and down with renewed vigor. There was a soft groan from Barbara and sudden flood of delicious liquid.

"Oh, God, I'm coming!" The flow of her juices did not diminish as she continued to moan.

"Come baby, Come" Whispered Mary as she leaned over to take Barbara's nipple in her mouth.

Mary was still sliding up and down on my cock very slowly. She would go up and down then stop for a few seconds before repeating the motion. Her pussy was so tight that each stroke was heaven. The combination of tastes in my mouth and sensations on my dick was so erotic that I was ready in just a few minutes.

I began to moan, and Mary picked up her pace when she said, "Oh good, everybody's coming!"

I did, Barbara did again, and I think Mary did after just a few more strokes. We all collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs and the part I liked best, titties, and fell asleep.

At some point through the night, with Mary's help, I fucked Barbara from behind. I fell asleep again only to wake up and find them going at it in the 69 position.

It had been a full Friday.

I woke up late on Saturday to find both of them gone, the clothes that I had left by the pool washed and neatly folded on my dresser. I was still groggy when Anna stuck her head in and asked if I would like some breakfast.

"Yes, please. For some reason I'm starved. Where are the ladies?"

Her voice was very light when she said, "They are both gone for the day, Senor."

"Anna, can you come in for a minute, I want to talk to you."

She was smiling coyly when she came in. It was then I realized that I was completely nude in the bed and was only covered by a thin sheet.

As clean as the room was, the bed was a mess with cum spots all over it, and all of the room freshener in the world wouldn't cover up the pussy smell.

"Anna, I've got to take a shower first. I'll come out and talk to you in a few minutes."

"Si, senor. Do you want me to wash you?" As inviting as it sounded I declined.

I stood for a long time, letting the scalding hot water flush away the haze from last night's activities and rejuvenate my body. I felt completely healthy as I exited the bath, toweling my hair dry. I was surprised to see that the linens had been changed and the bed had been made, until I caught sight of Anna out of the corner of my eye adjusting the blinds. She looked directly at me and gave me a wicked little smile, as I quickly covered my nudity with the towel.

"You wanted to talk to me, senor?"

"Yes, Anna." It was unsettling to be holding a conversation with someone while they were fully clothed, sitting on my bed, and I was nude standing in front of her with only a small towel to hide my manhood. It was so unsettling that it soon became erotic, and I began to get excited. Anna noticed.

"It would give me great pleasure to help you, senor." I didn't object, so she reached out, grabbed the towel and whisked it away to expose my rapidly hardening member. "Oh, it is as I remember, muy bueno."

Very gently she pulled me towards her and took my now rock hard penis in her mouth. See gobbled me in greedily and, with her hands on my hips, pushed me back and forth to make me fuck her mouth. This was even better than anything that had happened to me last night. My cock was in the warmest, softest nest it had ever found, and her tongue was performing magic. Within seconds I erupted. It was not until later that I found she hadn't spilled a drop. She had me lay face down on the bed and began the most sensual massage I ever had. By the time she finished my back and rolled me over my lifeless tool had begun to recuperate.

"May I sit on you, Senor?"

I was very polite when I said, "Oh, yes, please do."

Not another word was spoken while she carefully removed and folded her clothes. It had escaped me, in her maids uniform, how attractive she was. She was also younger than I had thought. Her dark hair was in striking contrast to her perfectly proportioned creamy white body. She was not attractive, she was beautiful. Slowly and softly, with the coyness of a fawn, she came to the bed, straddled my legs and gently lowered herself on my now very erect, pole. Her pussy was as warm and soft as her mouth. I pulled her down towards me and kissed her, savoring the taste of her saliva mixed with my cum. How she had learned to be such a master of seduction in so few years was lost on me as I sunk into the depths of her pussy. She slid up and down, back and forth, taking me to the brink of orgasm time after time, but never quite letting me go over the edge. We lay like that for what seemed like hours, moving slowly, until finally she let me attain the pinnacle of gratification.

It was almost noon when she stirred in my arms and said, "Senor Ed, I must get up. Madam will be home soon and I have much work to do." I thought I still owed her a tongue lashing and told her so. With a wink she said, "I will be in my room from right after dinner until tomorrow morning."

I still did not have the answer to her off hand remark about "sharing" so I had a good excuse to look her up later.

Dinner was early and very casual with both Mary and Barbara seeming preoccupied. Since it was my first Saturday night here I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I breathed a sigh of relief when Mary told me that she and Barbara were going out to a local ladies club and I would be free for the evening. [I later found out the club that they were going to was for gays and lesbians.]

Anna had served the meal and had dined with us. Anna cleaned up while I dropped Mary and Barbara at the club using Mary's car. They said that they would get a taxi home. As soon as I got back I dashed to Anna's room and gave a tentative knock on the door. When she answered, it was obvious that she was waiting for me. She was dressed in the sexiest teddy I have ever seen.

"Come in senor." She was smirking when she said, "Did you bring me what you owe me?"

"And just what was that?"

"You said that you were going to whip me with your tongue."

"I think I can do something like that," I said, as I took her in my arms and kissed her. I couldn't believe how soft her mouth and indeed her whole body was. The delicate smell of flowers and soap was so sensual that my head was spinning.

Without breaking our embrace or letting our lips lose contact with each other she edged us towards the bed. When the back of her legs encountered it she released me and lay backwards. In the subdued light, her dark hair formed a halo around her face on the pillow as she smiled up at me. I couldn't believe her beauty. I quickly kicked off my shoes, removed my shirt and trousers, while she wiggled out of her teddy. I know that I should have started repaying my debt right away, but I couldn't resist kissing her again -- and I did. I kissed her mouth, her ears, her neck, and slowly worked my way down to her perfectly formed breasts, I tarried there for quite awhile, letting my hand explore were my mouth should have been.

I slipped my hand between her legs and found that she had been awaiting my arrival with wet anticipation. I kissed my way down and got an audible gasp from her when I got to the carefully trimmed little patch of hair that hid her womanhood. Teasingly, I kissed my way farther down her inner thighs, tracing a path to her feet. She giggled and twitched when I took her big toe in my mouth. I did the same thing to it that she had done to my penis earlier that morning. With that on my mind, I began to kiss my way back up to the spot that would make her toes curl.

I don't remember her pussy being that good from our first encounter on the kitchen table, but now it was the sweetest thing that I had ever tasted. I was lost in rapture, as I nuzzled into it, sucking, licking and plunging my tongue in and out. Her moans, along with her legs squeezing my head brought me back to reality. I had paid back my debt with interest, now it was time to collect some dividends for both of us.

I kissed my way back up her body, stopping at her breasts long enough to kiss and suckle both nipples like a newborn babe. My mouth and face were covered with her pussy juice, but she didn't seem to mind when I kissed her on the lips. Her tongue entered my mouth about the same time as my cock entered her pussy. Her tongue and my cock established an in and out rhythm that had me on the brink of an orgasm in just minutes. Sensing this, she wrapped her legs around my hips so she could control the action. She slowed me down until each stroke was ecstasy. Time after time I neared the edge only to be drawn back just enough to heighten the anticipation of what was to come. When it finally happened it was my toes that curled and my eyes that rolled back into my head. I was so intent on my orgasm that I was not sure when, or if, she had one.

We made love twice more that night. It was mid morning on Sunday when we awoke and did it again before I went back to my room to shower and clean up. On the way I passed Barbara's room and noticed through the open door that her bed hadn't been slept in. The door to Mary's room was closed and I had to smile at the sounds of passion coming from behind it.

Sunday was an off-day for both Anna and I, so we went to an early dinner and a movie where we made out like a couple of adolescents. By the time the show was over I was so horny I couldn't wait to get home. When we got to Anna's room I found that she was just as hot as I was. We again made love twice more before I reluctantly went back to my room.

The Fall, Winter and Spring semester went pretty much the same as the first week except that Anna and I fell in love. Mary and Barbara continued to use my services with diminishing regularity, as Anna and I became more involved. Anna seemed to understand and did not get upset when one or the other and sometimes both of them came to my room. Mary was pleased that Anna and I had found each other. She offered to let us stay with her through the summer and to continue through my senior year.

Now that Anna and I are married we still see Mary and Barbara often. The kids even call them Aunt Mary and Aunt Barbara.

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Ed0613.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.