The Best Erotic Stories.

The Double Feature
by Savage Kitten
©

Bored and alone, that weekend, I decided to go to the movies. I donned a tight lil halter top that tied in the back and at the neck, no bra, a short mini skirt, and summer sandals. I was sort of interested in what was playing, until these college guys came into the theater, sitting in the roll ahead of me. My nipples got hard from just looking at them. When one turned to look me over I parted my legs slightly, allow him a view of my blue satin thongs. He grinned, whispering a suggestion to his friend. "Are these seats taken?", he asked in a husky voice. I just shook my head "no" as each one sat on either side of me.

The lights dimmed and the movie started. I could hardly breath, their cologne alone was so intoxicating. I shifted a lil and let my arm rub up against the guy on the left of me. With out even looking at me, his hand found my upper thigh. I let my legs fall apart easily. Taking the hint, he ran his hand up my thigh, his fingers tickled my clit.

I couldn't help myself... it felt soooooo good!! I was squirming in my seat!! The friend on the right of me started playing with my hard nipples that were already straining through my top. Taking my hand, he placed it on the rock hard bulge in his pants. Groaning inwardly, I struggled to keep from moaning out loud!!!

Letting his zipper down, he pulled out his hard cock and wrapped my hand around it. His hot meat scorched my hand. It felt so good! I was already creaming over the other guy, whose fingers were buried deep in my pussy. Trying to keep my pussy accessible to the one guy, I bent over and sucked his friends tasty cock. I couldn't get enough!! I sucked and licked and nibbled. He held my head down with his hand tangled in my hair. I wasn't going anywhere anyway, not until I gobbled all that nice juicy cream of his down!!!!

When I thought I was done his friend took me by the arm, directing my attention to the floor in front of him. "I seem to have dropped something", he said with a sly grin. Looking over I saw the glistening head of his cock standing erect, waiting for me. I got on my knees between his legs and went to work. He rocked back an forth in the seat. Shoving his cock deeper into my mouth, until he exploded the hot jism down my throat hard, making it dribble out the sides of my aching lips.

Afterwards, they both kissed me tenderly and told me it had been a great show. I wonder if they meant me or the movie??

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Savage Kitten.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.