The Best Erotic Stories.

The Dream Reaper Pt. XXI
by Carl East
©

I had been accepted into this little community, their confidence boosted by my very first dream send. Now the job of the new Dream Reaper could begin, I quickly started to learn that the Dream Reapers task, of keeping the entire villages occupants entertained, was a very busy one. For I had been visited by no less than thirty people, on just my second day.

To think, this had all come about, when I was visited by Abby in my dreams, and found that she was a real person. She was from another plain of existence, or alternate reality, and I had requested to come over to her side. Once I had past a certain dream quest, I was permitted to come across, where upon I discovered to my delight that I could dream link with the best of them. This all led to the situation I now found myself in, and being happy for the first time in my life.

Having no TV in this realm, I was responsible for supplying them with their nightly entertainment, and I had to admit, this would beat TV in a landslide, if it went to a vote. One of my guests that morning had a request that I liked the sound of, he wanted to watch as I seduced two sisters that lived in the village, their names were Sangril, and Tamare. Apparently, he had always admired them, but never managed to pluck up the courage to tell them how he felt.

He'd evidently heard how I'd managed to merge two dreamers together, and make love to them both. I told him I would try that night, as this was the first request I liked.

Having promised all my guests that I would eventually get around to fulfilling their desires we sat down to dine. Abby had found a delightful little wine, which went down extremely well with our meal. Then we retired for the evening, knowing I was going to be busy even in sleep.

Once asleep, I first had to make sure the twins were, then upon discovering they were both fast asleep, I entered one of their minds. She was dreaming of walking hand in hand with the very person who had requested this dream link. I placed her dream on hold, going next into her sister's mind, and finding she was dreaming of the exact same thing. They apparently all liked each other, and didn't have the nerve to do anything about it.

I had been sending this dream to him, so he surely knew how they felt, and I hoped they would do something about it. In the mean time, I could fully understand, why he liked these two, they were both gorgeous. They weren't identical twins, but there were similarities, they both had really good figures for one thing.

I decided to go ahead with my dream, so I merged the two dreamers together, and placed them in a scene where I had fallen off my bike, just outside their home.

"Are you alright?" One of them said, as they both helped me to my feet.

My ankle gave way, as I fell into their arms, they helped me to hobble into their house, then sat me down. I had imagined a graze going up my outer thigh, with the accident causing my trousers to rip up the side.

"You'd better remove your trousers." Said Tamare.

"But I don't have any underwear on." I replied, hoping to sound modest.

"That's all right, we will give you a towel, so that you can remain covered." She said, turning her back.

Her sister got the towel in question, then handed it to me, I thought, if I'm going to do this, I wanted them to be impressed, so I imagined my cock to be eleven inches in length, and thick. Then once the towel had been handed to me, I removed my trousers, and then told them it was all right to turn around.

They elevated my leg a little, then started to bathe my wound, I stared at their cute faces, and heaving breasts, as they administered a cream like substance over the wound. My cock was suddenly erect, and starting to raise the towel that covered me. Tamare was the first to notice, nudging her sister with her elbow, when she thought I wasn't looking.

The towel was moved up a little revealing more of my thigh, and I knew they were trying to get a peek. Then Sangril moved the towel up my legs, in the pretence that she was trying to see if I'd hurt myself anywhere else. Suddenly the tip of my cock was poking out the end, I pretended not to notice, as they were still rubbing the ointment into the wound. The towel crept up a little more, making Tamare's mouth gap, not believing what she was seeing with her own eyes.

They then wanted to place a bandage around my leg, so Tamare raised it, making sure she could see down the gap she had caused, while Sangril started to pass the bandage around my leg. With necessity she had to pass the bandage over my inner thigh, and deliberately brushed my cock with her hand. It responded with a throb, as I found myself wanting them to go further, the towel flicking up as my cock strained against the fabric.

Then the bolder one of the two, which happened to be Sangril, took the towel off, revealing my huge cock for all to see. I covered it with my hands, feigning embarrassment, but they told me not to worry, they had experience with this kind of wound, and wouldn't want it to spread. I removed my hands, allowing them to view my now pulsating cock.

I don't think they could believe what they were seeing, for as they finished dressing my leg, they hadn't taken their eyes off my cock for an instant.

"You have a magnificent member young man, would you mind if I touched it?" Asked Sangril.

"No, I don't mind." I said, telling the truth.

She touched the tip, getting a sudden jerking movement, as a response, then grasped hold of my shaft with a firm grip. I closed my eyes, loving the touch; suddenly Tamare placed a hand around the centre, and pulled downwards, my foreskin being stretched through Sangril's hand, and revealing a large bell end.

I let out a gasp, telling them that I was enjoying this attention, which was all they needed to act further, for next I felt a mouth engulf the tip of my cock. I looked down, not surprised to find Sangril pushing her mouth over the tip, and letting it enter the inside of her mouth. Tamare mean while was starting to jerk it into her sister's mouth, the feelings a wonderful experience.

With all this attention, it wasn't long before I could feel my seed coming up through my cock, and exploding into Sangril's mouth, the pumping action from Tamare not slowing down as she realised I was coming. Quite a lot entered her mouth, making Sangril gag, as my seed poured out the corners, running down the length of my cock.

Then Tamare joined in, starting to lap up the escaping juices, whilst Sangril continued to suck the remainder out. I was in heaven as these two gorgeous females paid so much attention to my cock. By the time it was over, they were starting to remove their clothes. I watched, as Tamare was the first to get naked, her perfect bust an instant turn on, as my cock sprang back into action.

Then Sangril exposed her breasts, showing me just how similar they really were. I stood up, my cock proud and erect, then bent Tamare over the chair I'd been sitting in. Her pussy felt wet with anticipation, as my hand groped for her entrance, then finding the right spot I guided my cock in and pushed forward.

"Oh...fuck me hard...oh...ohh...yes." She muttered, as my cock started to slide in.

Her sister was sitting down; her legs wide open as she inserted a finger into her pussy, while watching the show.

"Ahhhh...yes...yes...please don't stop?" Said Tamare, as my thrusts became faster.

Most of my cock was now being buried, as the love fest continued, I looked over at Sangril again, her face a glow with the pleasures she was giving herself. Then I started to cum once more, holding Tamare's butt tightly, as I unloaded inside her. She could feel my warm seed as it started to escape her pussy, pushing her butt back as she too started to cum.

Then I grabbed hold of Sangril, as she was starting to get worked up, wanting her to feel my cock, as she was coming. She was very wet, as I pushed it in, her moans giving away how much she was enjoying this moment.

"Oh my god, he's so big." She said, pushing back too quickly, and feeling my cock on the wall, at the back of her womb.

Then she settled for the thrusts, that she'd witnessed on her sister. I looked over at Tamare; to find she too had not finished yet, for she was now fingering her self, just as Sangril had done. Watching others always turned me on, and this was no exception, as I started to pound into this woman's pussy, and watch her sister start to climax once again.

I soon came again, making sure that Sangril came too, before I finished.

When I woke, I couldn't help wondering if that had been good enough, but knew, that tomorrow would tell, so I returned to sleep.

The next day, we received a visit from the sisters, who both thanked me for the dream they had last night. I immediately informed them of their admirer, and asked if they intended to do anything about it. Of course there was a problem, for they both liked him, but I was sure they would sort that out themselves.

Once they had gone, we started to receive other visitors, making their own requests for something special. I started to realise just how important the Dream Reapers job was, but still liked the position immensely. Then with all these requests, I thought it a wise idea, that I start to write them all down, and tackle them one at a time.

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Carl East.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.