The Best Erotic Stories.

The First Time
by D4Dave
©

Steve and myself had known each other since early childhood, having been born within three months of each other in a small West of England village. We attended the same schools and joined various youth organizations at the same time. Steve was by far the more outgoing and adventurous of us. He was always very popular with the girls, a number of whom would let him touch them on the upper deck of the bus home from school in the evenings. On a number of occasions, when the girl was sufficiently aroused not to care who was watching, he would lift her skirt and show me his fingers entering and leaving her vagina. Once he let me take his place with my fingers. This summer we had gone to Northern Ireland for two weeks for our Summer Camp with the Venture Scouts. Late one afternoon, after playing soccer, I had gone to the shower block and was in the middle of my shower when Steve entered. He asked to use my soap and I told him to help himself it was in the soap dish. His hand came through the side of the shower curtain feeling for the soap dish and touched me on the back. His fingers seemed to linger then were quickly removed with a muttered sorry.

He entered the cubicle next to mine and showered. He came out as I finished drying and stood naked behind me. His towel had fallen to the floor and was wet so he asked if he could use mine, which whilst damp, was dryer than his. I had wrapped it around my waist and was going to slip my underpants on underneath it when he said, "don't be silly we were all boys together and that I hadn't got anything he hadn't already seen in the showers at school." He reached for the towel and removed it from around my waist. I felt a little uncertain. He told me to turn around and looked at me. I looked down and saw that he was beginning to get hard. I had never seen anybody with an erection before and I couldn't take my eyes from it. He began stroking himself, asking me if I had ever done it with anybody. I said no. He quickened his strokes and came, partly on me and partly on the floor. At that point we both became embarrassed. I used my sports shirt to wipe his come from my stomach and leg and quickly dressed and left.

Part Two

Later that evening as I was getting ready for bed he entered the tent we shared and said how sorry he was for what had happened in the shower. He told me he had never done that in front of anybody before, not even one of his girlfriends. He said that he would do it to me if I liked. I said I'd think about it. I had never thought of having sex with a member of my own sex before. We slept side by side, six to a tent. I slept furthest from the tent entrance with Steve next to me. That night as I lay in my sleeping bag I didn't know what to do. The decision was taken from my hands about half an hour after lights out. I lay on my side facing the outer wall of the tent when I felt a tug at my sleeping bag. I heard rather than felt the zipper being undone.

A hand touched my hip and pulled me gently but insistently onto my back. The tent was in darkness but in the gloom I could just make out Steve's face. It looked serious but determined. He put his face close to mine and whispered that I should relax, everything was going to be all right. He began unbuttoning my pajama top. Running his hand over my chest, feeling me as I had watched him do to girls. His hand reached the cord of my pajama bottoms and undid the knot. He pushed my pajama bottoms and I instinctively lifted my bottom to help him. His hand came up the inside of my thigh, rubbing gently in circles. His hand reached my prick. He closed his fist around it and began to slowly move his hand up and down. My buttock muscles began to contract and relax in time with his strokes. I felt my breaths becoming shorter and faster. I tried to make him increase the speed of his strokes by thrusting my hips faster. He picked up on my tempo and then exceeded it as with a gasp I came. My come shot over my ribs and belly.

Steve caught my wrist and guided my hand into his sleeping bag to his prick. It was rock hard. I touched it with fingertips and thumb stroking it once, then twice. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before. But it didn't feel right and I released it and I turned back onto my side away from him. My feelings were so confused. Pleasure from what he had done to me, revulsion at the feel of his prick in my hand, the feeling that I had let my best friend down heard Steve grunt behind me and then turn away.

Part Three

I had fallen asleep eventually only to be woken by the feeling of a hand on my bottom, kneading and massaging. It felt good. I felt Steve move his body closer to mine. His hand lifted my bum cheek and I felt his prick rubbing against my Anus. Gently at first, up and down, I relaxed enjoying sensations I had never dreamed about before. The rubbing stopped and I felt his prick pushing against my hole. The pain as his prick opened my hole was so intense that I pulled away, clenching my buttocks. Steve whispered into ear. Sorry about that, you're too dry. I heard him rustling in a bag. I heard him pop the top off a jar. Being good Scouts we all carried a small jar of Vaseline for minor scrapes. Again, his hands moved to my bottom. He whispered that I should bend my knees and lift my legs apart. I felt my bum checks open and my hole become exposed. Steve began to apply the Vaseline to my hole, rubbing against it, as more of his finger entered me.

My ring automatically contracted to try to prevent his entry but he was insistent and this time after a short stab of pain he got inside. He removed his finger, applied more Vaseline to it, and reinserted it inside me. This time the hole seemed to draw him in. He moved his finger around inside of me, pushing against the sides of my tube. Again he removed it, applied more Vaseline, and re-entered me. This time he began to fuck my hole with his finger, working it in and out, gradually increasing the pace. He stopped. He removed his finger and I could feel him moving his body behind me. For the second time in my life I felt a prick against my hole. He began to push. Briefly my anus tried to contract but I had been to well lubricated and with a single stub of pain he entered me completely. The pain was quickly replaced with a feeling of warmth as he fucked me.

Slowly at first, then with an increase in tempo until with a final thrust I felt him jerk three, four, five times inside me. We lay joined together. His hand moved around to my prick. It was soft. He cupped my balls, gently squeezing them, then moved back to my prick. He began stroking me and as I became hard he began to thrust against me again. I could feel his prick swelling inside me as his thrusts became more urgent. He moved his hand to my hip to pull me in time with him. He came. His orgasm lasted longer this time and after he finished he pulled himself from me. Again I felt his hand on my hip as he pulled me onto my back. His hand felt my prick and balls. Closing my prick with his hand he slowly wanked me until I came. With a gentle pat on my subsiding prick he said goodnight and turned over to sleep. He left me again a mixture of feelings and thoughts and in the morning when I went to the toilet a very sore ass.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by D4Dave.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.