The Best Erotic Stories.

The Games People Play
by Rick Dean
©

Have you ever met someone really special on the internet? Someone who you think about constantly and can't, for the life of you, get out of your mind? I never thought that would happen to me, not even in a million years, but it did!

My name is Matt Barnes and I'm a 26 year old comic shop owner and part time college student in Louisville, Kentucky. I'd like to be able to say my work is exciting and interesting but it's actually pretty mundane for the most part. A typical work day consists of putting new comics on the shelves, moving boxes of old comics and answering customer's questions on the phone. In between doing these various things I generally have at least half a day where nothing really is going on, so on the shops computer I downloaded this chat program called ICQ. I did that 5 months ago and since then my life has taken a completely new direction.

I chose the nickname Oneiros and then clicked on the random chat feature which I found out, enables anyone on ICQ to be able to contact you and message instantly back and forth. My very first contact on there was a man in England named Stephen. He and I discussed politics, religion, sports, women, music and his fetish to dress in women's clothing whenever the opportunity arose. I knew then that I was bound to meet more interesting souls from around the world and the prospect of that was exciting.

I searched again and found a few forgettable types; one was a woman in Mississippi who sent a picture of herself and she had to weigh at least 350 pounds. That was not appealing to me in the slightest and I had to stifle my gag reflex before I moved her to my ignore list. The next person I met was a man from the middle east looking for an American or Canadian wife. He, too, went to the ignore list after failing to realize I wasn't a female and insisting I marry him repeatedly.

As I went to look for someone new to chat with I had an incoming random message of my own. I clicked on the info and the name the ICQ search engine pulled up was Jill25. I thought to myself that the name sounded cute and then read her message which said " 25 year old female from Ontario, care to chat?" I replied back with, "Nice to meet you Jill25. Sure I can talk about anything you'd care to discuss." She messaged again with, "Where are you from and what is it you do?" I then proceeded to tell her how I owned my own comic shop ( I don't think that thrilled her too much) and that I was from the biggest city in state of Kentucky. "I've heard of the Derby and KFC but that's about all I know of where you are.", she wrote back. I laughed to myself and could imagine she had a huge grin on her face when she said that.

We immediately clicked as friends and began to learn all there was to know of the other. Elizabeth was married at 18 and divorced at 23, no kids to speak of but did have a cat named "Peeko". Her career was as a RN at a hospital in Toronto and we both had similar tastes in movies, music, food and for coca-cola. I told her my status was "bachelor for life" or so it seemed. I had dated quite a bit, on and off, but never had met the one for me. I just had a dog named "Morpheus" and all of my time seemed to be consumed either at the comic shop or at school at the University of Louisville.

Strangely enough, during all the time we spoke when we initially met, neither of us asked about what the other looked like. It was inevitable though and she first inquired about me. I told her I was 5' 8", 160 pounds with short, dark brown hair, green eyes and I wore glasses and sometimes contacts. She replied back that she was 5' 1" 105 pounds with long brown hair and blue eyes. I had really wanted to see a pic of what she looked like but she didn't have one scanned. Nor did I for that matter and neither of us had a digital camera either so we agreed to send pics via snail mail.

From ICQ we progressed to talking on the phone, each and every day, for hours on end. Her voice was very soft and soothing to me and she laughed quite a bit which I really liked. My voice, she said, comforted her and put her at ease and I didn't at all sound like a redneck like she thought I would the first time we spoke. I groaned when she said that, albeit in a playful manner. When you're from Kentucky, people assume you live in a log cabin and run around barefoot. We spoke a bit more and then said our goodbyes since we both had to go to sleep for work in the morning.

At the end of the week I received a letter postmarked from Ontario. I tossed my other mail onto the table in a pile and quickly ripped open the envelope. I pulled out a letter scented in perfume and underneath it I felt the unmistakable glossy feel of a picture. My heart raced with anticipation; I looked down and saw a very gorgeous woman staring back at me. I couldn't believe how incredible Elizabeth looked and my heart now beat like a jackhammer.

I raced to the phone and called her. It rang once.. twice.. three times... no answer. I was on the fourth ring and about to hang up when she picked up! "Hello?", she said softly. "Elizabeth! It's me, Matt!" I tried to cover up the excitement in my voice but couldn't contain myself. "Are you ok, Matt?! You sound out of breath!" She laughed as she said that and I replied back to her that I had just gotten her picture and thought she was beautiful! I probably sounded like an idiot to her but felt compelled to let her know how I felt. "Thank you, Matt." She said, even softer than before. "That's very sweet of you to say but I don't think so." I laughed aloud and said, "You don't take compliments very well do you?" Silence reigned for a few moments between us and she came back. "No not really. My ex never had any kind words for me so.... I just guess I'm not used to hearing such things. Thank you again Matt, you are a real sweetheart to me." I told her I was only speaking the truth but when more silence came from her end I think she felt awkward. I changed the focal point onto me. "Did you happen to get my picture yet?", I inquired. "Yes I did.", she then told me she thought I was really cute and looked a bit mischievous in my picture. I told her I am mischievous and maybe one day she'd find that out. She retorted, "Oh really now? Don't make promises you can't keep!" I was pleasantly surprised to find out she was actually flirting with me!! Never had we gone there with the other before and now she was giving me the green light to go ahead!

Feeling a bit more brazen now, I asked her if she liked having her tongue sucked on? She responded that she did and more so, liked doing it back to her partner. We then discussed sucking the bottom lip, each others nipples and then performing oral sex on the other. Then she floored me with something she said. "Matt? To be totally honest with you I've never had my pussy eaten before in my life. My ex is the only man I've ever been with and he never did that to me. So I really don't know how it feels, though I have imagined it from time to time." Now it was my turn to be silent!! I couldn't believe what she had just told me! 25 years old and never had her pussy licked before!! She said, "Matt?? Matt are you still there?"

I stammered and said, "Yes Elizabeth.. still with you honey."

She volunteered some more information then. "I do love to suck cock though and the ex always told me I did that really, really well! Do you know I have imagined sucking on your cock quite a bit lately? I get really wet when I think about my lips around the head of your shaft, licking and teasing it with my tongue!" My cock stiffened in my jeans and threatened to burst through the denim as she told me this! I couldn't believe my ears. This sexy, gorgeous woman was telling me how she dreamt of sucking me off and here I was 12 hours away from her!!! Arrgghh!!!

"Do you have any vacation time saved up Elizabeth? Well, you guys call them Holidays don't you?" I couldn't calm myself in the slightest. I knew I had to be with her no matter what! She laughed and responded, "Yes we call them holidays and yes I have a months worth of time saved up actually. What did you have in mind, Matt?" I then asked if she could fly here in a month to Louisville and spend a weekend with me. "Hmmmmm how do I know you're not a psycho who preys on helpless women on the computer?", she laughed. The words were serious but the tone she used implied she was kidding. "You're harmless, Matt, and I can tell you're a real sweetheart! Of course I'll come and see you! I've visualized us together for awhile now actually but wanted you to make that move. It is the guys place after all to do that!" I chuckled and called her old fashioned and we laughed a bit more, then agreed upon meeting in one month. She then booked a flight from Toronto to Louisville after we got off the phone, and I couldn't be happier.

The following month dragged by at times because we still had so long to wait until we could be together. But with work and school plus being on the phone with her helped speed it up considerably. Finally, the weekend arrived and I was at Louisville's Standiford Field airport waiting at gate 25 for Elizabeth to get off the plane. My heart raced faster and faster as people departed the plane and I didn't see her. I felt very nervous and thought maybe she had a change of heart at the last moment. Maybe she didn't come and I was stood up! My stomach did flip flops and my mind raced with all kinds of possibilities. I just assumed the worst and didn't know what to think but my fears were unfounded and quickly put aside. There she was looking so vibrant and beautiful in the flesh, her eyes trying to search me out in the crowd. I quickly walked over to her and she looked up at me and smiled. Without a word spoken I leaned down and kissed her soft lips, then told her how I missed her and gave her a huge hug.

We kissed the entire way out of the airport, on the way to her luggage and while in the car too. She told me how her flight was and how customs didn't really hassle her at all, which was a relief to me. I guess a 5' 1" woman really isn't someone you'd consider on the 10 most wanted list and not a threat to national security. We laughed and she looked out of the window commenting on how pretty she thought the city was and how relieved she was to be here with me now. I smiled at her and exchanged a few more kisses with her at the stop lights until we arrived back at my apartment.

We went inside and both got a drink, then after getting her luggage in too, we immediately made our way to the bedroom. I took her by the hand and lead her to my kingsize waterbed. She kicked off her shoes and jumped onto it, then cast a sexy grin my way. She had on a blue blouse and matching shorts that showed off her shapely, tanned legs. My eyes couldn't help but wander up and down her body, drinking in her beauty and wanting her to be mine!! She patted the spot next to her, letting me know she wanted me by her side. I pulled my Eastlands off and tossed them aside, then got on the bed next to Elizabeth. Our hands explored the other's body through the material of our clothes. Our lips locked together and she parted hers ever so slightly. My tongue crept out and the tip touched hers. They then began to swirl and play with the other rubbing back and forth like long lost lovers reunited.

She broke the kiss and pulled back a few inches. "Matt, I'm ready to suck your cock now baby!" My body shuddered with anticipation as I knew my manhood would soon be inside her warm, wet mouth. She unfastened the buttons on my jeans and pulled them down as I lifted my butt off the bed. "Hmmmm Batman boxers eh?", she giggled. I grinned back at her and nodded sheepishly. Then she hooked her thumbs around the elastic and pulled them down and off of me too! My 6" cock stood poker straight and I watched as she eyed it with delight. Elizabeth playfully placed one hand around the base of my cock and begin to jack up and down on it, then cupped my balls with her other hand. She lowered her head and begin to use the tip of her tongue to lick the head of my cock. I watched as the licked my cum slit and then lick down the underside of my shaft to my balls. Up and down she went, very slowly at first and then picking up the pace. When she went to my balls the last time, she sucked the left one into her mouth and rolled it around as her hand continued to jack me. I moaned softly and stroked her hair over her ear as she did this so I could get a better view.

She then alternated and sucked my right testicle for a bit. I had shaved my balls the night before for her so knew they'd be smooth as silk when she finally did take them into her mouth.

She stopped for a second to look up at me and ask how it felt. "Awesome!", I replied with a lot of enthusiasm. She laughed and wiped away a bit of her spit from her lips then took my cock and finally began to suck up and down on it as she maintained eye contact with me. She began to suck just the head and then took more and more into her mouth until I saw her deepthroat the whole thing! I grabbed my pillows tightly and held on as she continued to suck me off better than any woman ever had before in my life! "OOHHHHH MMMYYY GOOOOOODDDDDD!!", I kept saying over and over.

"That feels sooooooooo good Elizabeth!! Please don't stop sucking me, don't EVER stop sucking me, baby!" She winked at me as she wrapped her tongue around my shaft and pursed her lips tighter. Up and down she went, now as if she were on a mission. "OHHHH MMMMYY GOOODDDD I'MMMMM CUUUMMMMING!!!!!!!", I shouted, surely loud enough for all my neighbors to hear. I didn't care however. This was the best head I had ever gotten and the whole world could know for what it mattered to me! As I said that, she sucked harder and harder, until I did cum and my spunk covered her lips, tongue and the back of her throat. She still didn't stop though; she licked all of the remaining cum off and then gave my cock a few kisses before crawling up the length of my body to kiss and mold her body to mine in a spooning position.

She looked angelic there and so peaceful. I can imagine how I looked though. Eyes the size of saucers and my jaw was gaping wide open, no doubt. I needed a few moments to regain my composure and so held her in my arms and kissed her soft tender lips when she rolled over towards me. I then got up on my knees and removed my t-shirt, tossing it onto the floor with my shoes. She grinned and sat up on the bed. "I forgot you told me you had chest hair, Matt! My ex had a smooth chest. I think I prefer yours!" She rubbed her fingers through the hair and placed soft kisses on my nipples, then sucked on the left one a bit before getting ready to recline back on the bed.

"No, Elizabeth, now it's YOUR turn to get naked!", I said while smiling like the cat who ate the canary. She reached up to the top button on her blouse to undo it but my hands were there first. "No, baby let me please?" She lowered her arms and my fingers began to unbutton her blouse one at a time. As more of her skin was revealed, the more excited I got. I kissed her chest and cleavage, then when all the buttons were undone, set her blouse on my table beside the bed.

Her breasts were covered by a pink, lacy bra. I could see part of her dark, brown nipples underneath and immediately tried to unhook it in the back but to no avail. "Sweetie?", she said in a soft tone with a giggle. "This bra unhooks in the front." I laughed nervously and then found the latch which let them spring free. Her breasts were an A cup but very perky and the nipples stood out like erasers on a pencil. My tongue found the left one and gently sucked and swirled around it. Elizabeth moaned and ran her fingers through my hair as I stopped momentarily and began to nibble it instead. She gasped with delight and offered her other breast to my mouth so it could receive the same good feeling. I licked it and traced my tongue around the areola, feeling the bumps rise a bit more on it. My fingers pulled and rolled the left nipple gently between my thumb and forefinger as my tongue pleasured her other breast.

Instinctively, she laid back and I unbuttoned her shorts. I pulled them down over her knees and set them on her blouse. "Oh Matt what are you going to do now baby?!" I could tell she wanted me to eat her and I had every intention of doing just that! But I wanted to make it different. I never had tried bondage before but thought, why not?

"Elizabeth?", I said with some hesitation in my voice. "I want to do something now but need you to trust me on this okay?" She shot back almost immediately, "I'm not going to let you fuck me in the ass if that's what you mean!" I laughed and assured her it wasn't.

"No honey I want to try bondage! I never have before but think it could be fun for us both!" She looked at me reluctantly but then agreed to let me try it. I went to my dresser and got out 5 scarves. I then proceeded to tie Elizabeth's wrists and ankles to the 4 corners of my bed. The last I placed firmly over her eyes so she couldn't see. "This is kinda scary, Matt." She said in a quivering voice. "You really aren't a psycho are you?" I laughed and told her no, just the opposite. Then asked her to relax and I'd be right back.

I went down to the kitchen quickly and got one ice cube which I placed into a bowl and got into the 'fridge and grabbed a bottle of Hershey's syrup. Morpheus looked at me with a puzzled look on his face and before going back upstairs, I fed him a milkbone dog biscuit. "Good boy, Morpheus! Go lay down now, kay?"

I hurried back upstairs with the two items, then asked Elizabeth if she was ok? "Yes baby just a bit nervous is all. My ex never ever did anything like this to me." I replied that I hadn't ever done this to any woman before either but I think she'd like it.

I laid on my tummy between her legs. Both were outstretched as far as possible without causing her any discomfort. "I'm going to lick you now baby and show you what you've missed out on" My mouth placed soft kisses on either thigh and wet licks before running my tongue over her panties and onto her slit. "Ummm.", she said softly. I continued what I was doing, gently licking her clit and running my tongue through her lips. Her panties were getting soaked and she moaned more. "Baby, stop teasing me and take them off!", she shouted, This was a fine line between pleasure and torture and we both knew it. I undid a clasp on the side of the panties and they fell free, then I pulled them out from under her butt and set them aside.

The scent of her pussy drove me crazy! When I was younger it was pizza but now, nothing is better to me than the smell of a woman's musky natural scent! I dove on her lips and feverishly licked up and down her slit, tasting her wetness and stopping for a second to rub my face in it! "Mmmmmmmmmmmm", She moaned. "That feels like heaven, Matt! Keep licking me honey!" I didn't need to be told twice, and with my thumbs I parted her thick, pink lips and plunged my hard tongue deep inside her My cock is average but my tongue is longer than most men's at 5 inches, and being able to wiggle it and lick her inner walls sent her into spasms. Luckily she was tied by the scarves and could only really raise her hips. "Eat me baby, eat me!!", She screamed!

"I have a special treat for you, honey!", I said through a wicked smile. I produced the ice cube from the bowl and bit off a sliver of it, then captured her clit in my mouth and began to suck it. The cold of the ice and the warmth of my tongue at the same time rocked her with a huge orgasm. "OHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!!!!!!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. Her hips lifted up even higher and I placed my whole mouth around her pussy to capture her juices. She squirted her cum in my mouth and I quickly swallowed all I could as my hands supported her ass cheeks. I stuck my tongue deep inside once again and tried to get the remainder of any juice left behind.

Her breath came in ragged gasps now and she didn't say a word. I silently reached over and got the bottle of hershey's syrup, then squeezed some on her clit. "Ohhhhhhhh!!", she said again, now seemingly coming back to her senses. I pulled back the hood and used the tip of my tongue to lick and lap up the syrup all on her love button. She hissed through her teeth and said, "Lick my pussy baby!! Lick it! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" I complied and licked up and down with short strokes like using a brush. She moved her hips from side to side for 15 minutes before came again! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm CUMMMMMMIIIIIINGGGGGGGG MAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!", she hollered. I opened my mouth to receive another taste of her juices and swallowed every last drop.

"Fuck me!! Fuck me NOW damnit!", She moaned aloud. My cock was standing at attention once more and had been for quite some time. I placed my hands on either side of her body and slowly let my cock enter. I felt her warm wetness consume my manhood and her vaginal muscles hugged me tightly. We both moaned together and I began to pump up and down with short strokes then faster. "Take this blindfold off baby!", She screamed! With my teeth, I grabbed it below her eye and lifted it up enough to where we could have eye contact as we made love. "Ohhhhhhhh Matt fuck me hard baby!! I need it long and hard!" Sweat poured off my brow and I laughed and said I'd ride her like a jockey rides rides his horse at the Kentucky Derby. Elizabeth did a half laugh, half moan when I said that and contracted her vaginal muscles even more!

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!", She said loudly and with passion. I felt my balls tense up and immediately after she was wracked with an orgasm and came on my cock, I pulled out and shot all over her clit and pussy lips!!! "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!", we both moaned simultaneously. I then collapsed next to her in a sweaty heap and we kissed and licked the other before going to the shower to clean up.

We made wonderful love like that and in many other ways all weekend long until she had to go back to Ontario. However, I have time off from work soon and plan a trip up there on my own to see her for another sexy rendezvous. I have no words of wisdom from this experience with Elizabeth except thank god for computers and ICQ!

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Rick Dean.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.