The Best Erotic Stories.

The Interview
by Dahlia
©

"He's an arrogant, sexist dictator. You will hate working for him." Jane remarked sternly.

I carefully balanced the phone on my shoulder as I mixed a perfect shade of claret for the painting I was working on, "Honey, I'm so far behind in my bills I would be willing to be a personal assistant to Pol Pot."

"Dahlia, you are shameless!"

"I know, I know, but I really need a gig Jane. Do you think he'll hire me?"

"Just wear something revealing and you'll be a shoe-in. We'll have dinner after your interview; you can tell me how horrible it was and on the way out I'll point out all the women in the building he has harassed."

After hanging up, I realized what a mess I was. "Shit, how can I be sexy with paint on my forehead!" I jumped in the shower and tried to scrub the bohemian off of my body. Flipping through my closet in my mind's eye I planned my outfit. Not that there was much to choose from, I had never worked in a corporate office. Thank goodness I had slept with a guy who had a "naughty librarian" jones. My role-play costume would double as my interview outfit!

While I was rinsing off, a jet of water hit my cunt, reminding me that I hadn't had a chance to jill-off. I started to caress my breasts as the water streamed over my body. Pulling off the shower massage, I directed the spray over my nipples. The pulsating spray was tantalizing. I turned up the water pressure and the throbbing spread throughout my body. I ran the water everywhere except for over my pussy, teasing and testing myself, seeing how long I could hold out. I think I could have gone on forever, but I had that stupid interview to go to. I turned the dial to stream and steadied myself against the tile. I played the water against the outside of my labia and down and up to my ass. I quivered as the jets of water streamed against and into my puckering hole.

With my right hand I spread my lips apart with my right hand and brought the water play back to my cunt. The pressure teased the nerve endings around my vaginal canal. I found my clit and began use my latest favorite technique by pressing it through to hood. I could feel the orgasm building deep in my belly as I alternately squeezed and pressed my joy buzzer. I really wanted to go over the top so I dropped the shower massage off of the shelf and grabbed my waterproof vibrating dildo.

As far as I am concerned, it was the world's most perfect solo-sex toy. It was curved for g-spot stimulation, ridged for vaginal stimulation, and it vibrated for clitoral stimulation. What more could a girl ask for? I slowly slid the vibe over my clit, practically sending myself over the edge. When it reached my vagina, I teasingly moved it in and out of myself. My pussy grabbed at the fake dick and tried to pull it inside. The purple jelly rubber was slick with my cream. As I increased the pace I pulled roughly on my nipples. "Uh, uh, uh, oooooooooooh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed as the orgasm exploded outwards from my center.

After cleaning up, I slipped into my favorite gold silk bikinis and struggled into the matching bra. The demi-cup bra was at least a cup size too small, but the squeeze on my DD's gave me great cleavage. The warm gold tone of the lingerie complemented my creamy caramel skin. I stopped to admire myself in the mirror as I rolled up my black lace topped stockings. "Damn, I look good!" I took a moment to admire my overflowing breasts, contoured waist, sexy belly, and womanly hips. After putting on my slightly-above-the-knee length black skirt and matching blazer with a white silk blouse, I stopped for a final check.

"Definitely need to undo one more button." I slowly turned to make sure I had not missed anything. "Damn!" Pantylines, the bane of my existence. I forgot that I always went without when I would play "Mrs. Roberts" with Jim. I quickly slipped off my panties. While I was bent over I spied my pair of black 4" stilettos under my bed. "Perfect," I thought as I slipped them on. A little higher than acceptable for an office, but not quite topless dancer height (that's another story).

I got to the office tower in Midtown without too much drama. I had taken a cab, so I had not had a chance to test my outfit. I approached the security desk without much fanfare and the security guard didn't pay me much attention as I stated my name and purpose. I knew I had chosen the right outfit, however, when as I leaned over to sign the guest book the security guy practically started drooling. I winked at him as I turned toward the elevator bank and his face turned a deep crimson as I wiggled toward an open car.

"Please have a seat, Mr. Harrison will be with you shortly." The receptionist directed me towards a bank of plush seating.

"Can you direct me towards the ladies room?" I asked the petite redhead as I tried not to stare down her top. She was wearing a loose fitting oxford shirt with at least three buttons undone and nothing underneath! Her pert breasts were two perfect handfuls and I found the sprinkling of freckles across her chest charming. I inadvertently licked my lips.

"Hello? Miss..." Now it was my turn to blush.

"Oh, sorry, yes, right down the hall and to the left, got it."

I quickly closed the stall door behind me and giggled at myself. I had planned on using the bathroom trip to sex myself up, but I found I was already hot. When I reached into my blouse to pull my nipples just over the top of my bra, I found they were fully engorged. I took a moment to twist and squeeze them and if I had more time I probably would have gone for an all out lick. I reached under my skirt to get some pussy juice and I was surprised to find how slick I had become. My clit was trying to peek out of its hood and demanded attention. I lightly stroked its sides and leaned back as I enjoyed the pleasurable pulses coursing through me.

"Shit, I don't have time for this!" I quickly dipped my index finger inside my pussy and picked up some juices. I lightly rubbed a bit between my breasts and on the inside of my wrists. After washing my hands and checking my lipstick, I headed back to the reception area.

If I didn't know better, I might have thought that the hot little receptionist had the same thing on her mind that I did. As I walked back in the room she quickly raised her hand from under her desk and I swear her cheeks were slightly flushed.

"Um, I can show you to Mr. Harrison's office now." She said as she got up from behind her station, smoothing her skirts as she rose. As I followed her through the maze of offices, I thought I could smell a pussy other than my own.

She knocked timidly on a large mahogany door at the end of a very long hallway. "Yeah, yeah, come in." A deep, gruff voice answered from within.

"Sir, this is Dahlia Summers. She's here for the assistant position."

I stepped inside the office and was glad to see that his desk was perpendicular to the door and that I would have to walk around an informal conference area to get to his desk. This walk would be a perfect showcase for the way the stilettos pushed up my ample ass. I was concentrating on my presentation so I really didn't notice Mr. Harrison until he stood up to greet me.

Hot damn! Jane had only mentioned his difficult personality, she had failed to mention his martini olive green eyes, slightly wavy dark brown hair with gray at the temples, chiseled jaw, or broad shoulders. He was impeccably dressed in what could only have been a custom suit from Saville Row. The deep charcoal gray suited him beautifully. As I shook his hand, I couldn't help but wonder what I would find under his cadet blue shirt.

"Thank you for coming in on such short notice, Ms. Summers. Or is it Mrs.?" He asked with a bright smile that bordered on a smirk.

"Oh, Ms. Is fine."

A cloud passed briefly over his eyes as I avoided the question about my marital status. I quickly decided that I need to establish myself as not only a hot number, but someone he would not grow bored with after a few fucks.

As he began to explain his expectations, I discretely rubbed my legs together as if I had an itch on my ankle and I was trying to scratch it with my opposing foot. This caused my skirt to slowly creep up my legs until the lace from the tops of my stockings were just starting to peek from underneath. Mr. Harrison was seemingly oblivious to my machinations. He began the interview portion of our meeting.

He asked the typical questions and I gave him the typical answers. I was waiting for my opening when he asked, "What is your stance on personal requests?"

Finally, my big break. I took a deep breath and slowly uncrossed and recrossed my legs. This caused my skirt to rise a bit higher and for the slit in my skirt to fully disclose the side of my thigh, above the top of my stocking. I leaned forward in my chair as if I was in deep concentration and crossed my arms over my knee, which pushed my breasts even further into the common space. "In all honesty, " I responded slowly, "as a personal assistant, I feel it is my responsibility to relieve you in every way I can." As I finished my statement, I 'accidentally' knocked my hand into a stack of resumes on his desk. I quickly stood and bent over to straighten the stack. I kept my head down, giving him a good chance to check out my breast and nipple show. "See, if you had me around, you wouldn't have stacks of papers on your desk." I continued babbling as I slowly lifted my head and saw that he had taken the bait.

I moved my arms and it caused my breasts to move. This woke Mr. Harrison from my tit trance. He quickly looked up and caught my gaze. It was the ultimate game of chicken. He knew that I knew that he had being staring at my breasts. But what would be the next move and who would make it? I knew that this was going to be a challenge, but I had poverty on my side. I launched Plan B.

"Is it always this warm in your office? " I asked innocently.

"Now that you mention it, it is warmer than usual. I think I will remove my coat. Please feel free to remove yours, if you are uncomfortable."

"I'm quite fine. Thank you." A look of confusion flitted across his face as I declined to remove an item of my clothing. I had a chance to win this battle yet. I knew that in order to make this job work for me, I had to coerce him into making the first move. I pointed across the room and asked, "Are those models of the company's real estate developments?"

"Yes," he replied. "I'll give you the break down."

I quickly leapt out of my seat, to cause a little extra bounce and to give him another chance to check out my ass as I walked over to one of the several display cases containing detailed architects models.

I pretended to pay attention as he explained the various boring details of how he and the company triumphed in several deals in several city neighborhoods. "Oh, I know that building," I exclaimed. "Isn't that right over there?" As I pointed out the huge office window, I made sure my wrist passed within inches of his nose. If the pussy juice wouldn't get to him, I knew nothing would. He looked at me quizzically as I moved to the next display case.

"What's this," I asked as I reached for the floor. There was nothing on the floor, but I knew my time was running out. I did a straight legged bend-over as I pretended to pick something up. By the rush of air hitting my upper thighs, I knew that I had exposed a bit of my ass cheeks as I bent over. I stood up fully and put the 'thing from the floor' in my blazer pocket before I turned around.

Finally! There it was, a slight bulge in those impeccably tailored pants. I slowly licked and sucked my lips as I boldly stared at his crotch.

"Are you always such a cocktease?" he asked in a harsh whisper.

I was not prepared for this tactic. "Mr. Harrison... I don't I can't imagine, why I can't believe..." I tried to come up with a Plan C as he moved toward me. There was something in his eyes that I did not like.

I turned towards the door and almost made it when one of my stupid heels got caught in the fringe of his oriental carpet. It was just what he needed to catch up with me. "Where do you think you are going?" he asked as he grabbed my arm.

"I don't like the turn this interview has taken," I replied with fake bravado.

"You come in here with your tits half hanging out and your ass completely hanging out, and you are surprised that I'm acting this way?"

"Thank God, I was afraid you liked boys." I threw my free arm around his neck and began to lick and bite his lips. We began to kiss with a passion I had never felt before. I hated his arrogance and swagger, but at the same time found it strangely compelling. I wrenched off my blazer as he grabbed at my breasts through my blouse. He lowered his head and began to suck my nipples through the silk. The wet combined with the friction from the silk and the pressure from his lips and tongue was amazing. I grabbed his head as he took more and more of each breast into his mouth. When one wasn't in his mouth, he would tug and pull at my nipple until the moan he wanted to hear would come from me.

Together, we unbuttoned my blouse and tossed it on the floor. I began to reach behind to unhook my bra. "Leave it on," he whispered in my ear. He stood back as I stood before him with my breasts flowing over my bra. I wanted him back with me, near me, inside of me.

He undid his tie and began to unbutton his shirt. I started to walk towards him. "Stay there," he commanded. I stood helplessly as he took off his shirt, shoes, socks, and pants. He stood in his tented paisley boxers as we stared at each other. "Lift up your skirt."

I lifted my skirt with my left hand and started to move towards my pussy with my right. I stopped and looked at him. "Yes, go ahead," he said as one of his hands snaked into his shorts.

"But..." I questioned his maneuver.

"But what?" he replied. "Turn around is fair play, now sit on the couch and play with your clit."

I obeyed. Spreading my legs as I sat, I dipped my fingers into my dripping cunt. After pulling out my fingers I could resist sucking off my sweet juices. Now it was his turn to moan, as I saw his hand moving inside of his shorts. God, I wanted his cock. It was all I could think about as I frigged my clit. What did it look like? Smell like? Taste like? We stared at each other while we pleasured ourselves. Who would hold out longest? It was just another front in our battle.

I could feel my muscles tensing up for the big release. I kept pressure on my clit with my thumb while my fingers dove inside of me. The slurping sounds coming from my cunt turned me on another notch. With my free hand I lifted one of my breasts and began to suck the top of it. I knew I would have a self-inflicted hickey in the morning, but I didn't care. I could hear Harrison stroking feverishly as I increased to pressure to my cunt. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, I need to concentrate fully on the sensations coursing through my body. I reclined further into the cushions as the second orgasm of the day began to rush over me. The tingling in my clit exploded into a thousand colors and I could feel all of my blood vessels expanding to release the excess heat I had created. "Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaahhh! Aaaaaahhhhh!" I bounced up and down on the couch with my fingers buried deep inside of me as I rode the waves of my climax.

I opened my eyes to see Harrison stroking a cock that I knew I had to have. It wasn't very long, probably about 6", but it was thick enough to make my mouth water. The hair on his pelvic area was nicely trimmed, and his balls were bare. I started to get up, but I realized he was too far gone. I was powerless to do anything as Harrison vigorously stroked his cock. It started to twitch and I knew he would come soon. I spread my legs, so he could see the honey flowing out of me as he reached his climax. He bared his teeth and grunted as his body convulsed. I watched aptly as his juices squirted from his cock.

Harrison collapsed on the couch next to me, closing his eyes as he waited for his breathing to return to normal. I held his spent cock in my hands and fantasized about riding it. Harrison opened his eyes and placed his hand over my mons. He slipped a finger inside of me as he kissed each of my breasts, my chest, my throat, and my eyes. Bringing the finger he had wet with my cream up to his nose, he inhaled deeply and then pushed the finger into my mouth. He then covered my mouth with his, licking my cream from my lips.

"Can you start tomorrow?"

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Dahlia.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.