The Best Erotic Stories.

The Keeper and the Kept
by CrunkGirl4Ever
©

Lori looked up as the door opened and light invaded the dark hotel room. A figure entered and shut the door, leaving the room in darkness once again. Lori glanced at the clock.

"There must have been problems. You're back late," Lori said.

"Equipment problems, all night long. I'm not in a very good mood," he said.

"I'm sorry. Should I go to bed?" she asked.

"No." he said emphatically. "I need you even more now."

He walked over to the sitting area where she was facing the window. Her body was silhouetted by the moonlight. She wore a transparent white nightgown, the kind he made her wear. He liked to be able to see every curve of her body.

An empty glass sat on the table next to the couch. An open champagne bottle rested in a nest of ice in a bucket nearby. He moved behind her and ran his hands down the length of her body.

"Ummm...and you've been drinking champagne. That will only make you taste sweeter," he said.

"I know it pleases you," she whispered.

He gathered her nightgown in his hands and raised it over her head. He could see her nipples were already hard from the chill in the air. His hand moved to cup one of her breasts. She let out a shiver.

"You don't like my touch?" he said.

"Your hands are so cold, but it feels good." Lori shivered again. Even his breath on the back of her neck was cold.

He took her shoulder and turned her around to face him. She looked into his eyes. They had already lightened from their usual deep blue to a frigid ice blue. He was already ready to take her. She felt her pulse quicken with her excitement.

He picked her up and laid her down on the bed. He removed his clothes and stood before her. Lori knew what to do. She reached out and started to caress his stiff cock. He moaned at her touch. Even after so long, Lori was amazed at how cold it was as it pulsed and filled with blood. She moved forward to take him in her mouth.

"Not tonight," he said.

"Justin, why not? You always want me to."

"I said not tonight. I just need to feed." He moved to lie down on top of her. His cold blue eyes burned into her even in the dark. "Touch me more," he said. Lori used light, feathery strokes as her fingers moved up and down his penis.

Justin's breaths were coming faster. His eyes closed as his lips parted. Two long, sharp fangs curled down to his lower lip. Lori took the bold move and brushed her lips against his.

"Don't ever do that. I make the first move," he said pinning her down on the bed. He leaned down and pricked her lip with his teeth, drawing a tiny drop of blood. He licked it away. He drew in a deep breath as her blood teased him.

"Remember, I command you," Justin whispered into her ear. He brushed the hair away from her neck. He licked the soft skin under her chin. The taste of her intoxicated him. He couldn't wait any longer. He plunged his fangs into her flesh.

Lori cried out in the exquisite pain she longed for. Justin's feeding shot flashes of pleasure through her body. She felt herself become wet from her excitement.

Knowing every second of her response to him, Justin reached down and pushed his fingers into her. As he drew his fingers in and out, he pressed his thumb against her clit. Lori's body bucked at the sensations he was giving her.

Justin took one final drink and let go. Lori's body was spent from his feeding. Between the loss of blood and the energy of her orgasm, he usually let her fall asleep. This time she rolled over to face him and opened her eyes.

Lori reached her hand up to caress his cold cheek. He closed his eyes and placed his hand on hers. He leaned into her caress. She could tell he was hurting tonight.

"Justin, what troubles you?" she asked.

"Nothing, I told you to never question my emotions," Justin said, the coldness settling deeper into his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I won't ever do it again."

"I haven't felt this way for years. I haven't felt like this since I was human."

She dared not to ask him about what he felt. He would end up punishing her. Not physically, but emotionally.

"Lori, I'm in love with you," Justin said.

"I don't understand,"

"I can't be in love with you."

"Why?" she asked because she had to know. She loved him so dearly. She was willing to die for him. She desperately wanted him to love her in return.

"For me to be in love can only mean one thing." Justin said and swallowed; a lump was growing in his throat from trying to hold back tears.

"I would have to kill you. I would either have to kill you or turn you immortal. I can't do either one."

"Justin," she said.

"Lori, I will be leaving you here. You will never see me again."

Lori sat up, tears in her eyes. "No, Justin, you can't leave me. Kill me. Turn me immortal. I don't care. Just don't leave me."

"It's what has to be done, Lori."

Lori's sobs became harder. She knew no other life without Justin. He had become her keeper a year earlier. Since then, she only lived to please him.

"Justin, if you leave me, I will kill myself. You may as well do it yourself."

"Don't say that. You're being foolish."

"I'm serious. If you can't kill me, than make me immortal. I don't care. Just as long as I'm with you."

"You know nothing of immortality. To you it's this beautiful, mesmerizing thing. It's not, it's pain and suffering as I'm going through now."

"But we'd be together. Justin, you've said it yourself. You've been by yourself since you were changed. Maybe things would be different."

"But you have to kill to live, Lori. You would never survive."

"You told me two immortals could live off each other with only one finding fresh blood every once in awhile."

"That's a fairy tale. It's not true."

"It is true. Justin, you've never lied to me. I know the others have partners. I'm not stupid."

"Only Joshua has a partner. The other girls are just playthings for the others."

"This arguing is stupid. Either make me immortal or I die tonight. You'll have to live with that forever."

"Lori, you cannot comprehend the decision you are making. I'm letting you live."

"Fuck it! I don't care! I love you too much!" she screamed.

"If that's how you want it!" Justin roared and pushed her away from him. Lori stared at him with a fierce intent in her eyes. She was tired of being submissive. She was going to take what she wanted.

Justin crouched at the bottom of the bed on all fours. Lori was at the top, sitting up and staring at him. A growl left Justin from deep inside his chest. He sprang forward and spread her legs. He plunged his icy cock deep inside her warm entrance. Lori gasped as he froze the inside of her. The coldness spread from her center throughout her body.

Justin thrust into her as he sunk his fangs into her neck. He sucked on her with all of his strength. He drained every drop of blood from her. He let go of her limp body.

Here was where he must make the right decision. He could let her die or let her feed from him and become immortal. He stared down at her face. She looked as if she was sleeping when in fact she was almost dead. His heart lurched inside his chest at the thought of her never opening her eyes again.

He leaned down and bit his own tongue. He felt the warm blood fill his mouth. He parted her lips and let the blood flow from his mouth to hers. Lori's lips moved and she started to hungrily suck his tongue. It was the most passionate kiss he had ever experienced. He pushed himself inside her again. He pumped his hips into her body as she fed from him.

Lori let go of his mouth and started to push her body with his. Justin arched his back in the pleasure he was feeling. He was free to love her now. He would never be lonely again. Justin made one final thrust and came, spurting the only warmth he would ever have into her. Lori felt as if he was burning her from within.

Justin dropped breathlessly on top of her. He kissed her bare shoulder that was now as cold as his. He looked into her face as she stared back at him. She had the same coldness in her eyes that he possessed. They were lovers now instead of being the keeper and the kept.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by CrunkGirl4Ever.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.