The Best Erotic Stories.

True Love
by Motorhead_
©

It was late one evening and I was setting at my computer, playing games and chatting with a few friends. Then she came online and said hi to me. I think that I fell in love with her right then and there. Not knowing her yet by the end of the night I knew I had found a new friend that was going to be around for a while.

We talked every night getting closer and closer. We would talk about work, the ones we were married to, trouble and sex. OOHH yes sex, well I did most of the talking about that. We had not been talking long, maybe about a month and we exchanged pictures of each other. She was gorgeous and I wanted her the first time I saw it. She looked so great. I had my first wet dream of her that very night. I couldn't resist her eyes and her beautiful long hair.

After a few months we decided to meet one another. We lived a long way away from each other, so we picked out a good place that was in the middle between us. I got up that morning with the feeling that it was going to be a good day, but I had no idea how good it was going to be. We met late in the afternoon. I had arrived there first and I waited on her for a while. I was just about to say quits because she was so late but then there she was. She was even more beautiful than I thought she was. A absolutely gorgeous woman.

We decided to drive up the road to a ice cream parlor and set and talk a bit. When we got there I stopped and got out, and then she did. I couldn't help but to stair at her beauty and wander, how could she want me. I'm not that good looking and I didn't feel as though I deserved her. We went in and we sat at a table, she got coffee but I couldn't eat or drink anything right then. I couldn't help myself from just starring into her eyes. I fell in love with her over the computer and yet I was falling deeper just by looking into her eyes. I wanted her and I wanted her right then.

We sat and talked a little and then she asked me what I wanted to do, well I hadn't a clue of what to say. The town we picked to meet in had very little to do. A few stores and gas stations and a motel was about the only choices. After setting there I said I don't know, what do you want to do. She replied I don't know either. Well we decided to go to the motel after a bit, her idea too. We I thought we might be more comfy talking there than we were at the ice cream parlor. But she had more on her mind than that. Before we left the ice cream parlor parking lot, I gave her a deep passionate kiss that was very wet. I rolled my tongue arround hers and found that our mouths fit perfectly. We left and went back to the motel and got a room. We then went inside and I sat in the chair and she sat on the bed. She made me feel insecure with her beautiful looks.

She told me to come and set by her and I did, I felt as if I was 13 years old and on my first date. My nerves were in a wreck and I was kind of stuttering when I spoke.

We started kissing and rubbing each other. I loved the way her tongue felt and her taste was so sweet. I wanted more, but we were there not to have sex but just to talk face to face. We were laying side by side and kissing and carressing each other. She slowly rolled me over and got on top of me. She slowly started rubbing her hands over my belly and down to my cock, she found that it was hard for her and that made her want me more. She started kissing me deeper and pushing her tongue into my mouth. She then took my hand and placed it on her breast and I could feel her nipple get very hard. She had large nipples that stuck out so very nice. I could picture my lips on them sucking and licking at them. She whispered that she wanted me. She then took off her shirt and then her bra to let me feel her silky skin. Her breasts were so firm, I squeezed at them and pinched her nipples.

She then took my hand and let it to her pussy. I could feel that she was wet all the way through her shorts. I unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped them. I put my hand inside her shorts and found her hairy pussy. I split her lips with one finger and felt her juices all over her. She was wet enough that she had juices flowing down my finger as I parted her lips. I run my finger down lower to find her clit and I rubbed it slow and soft. I could feel her pushing in towards my finger, wanting me to enter her. I did so willingly. We kissed a little harder and deeper as I finger fucked her. I was in heaven, a beautiful girl wanting me so bad. I stuck out another finger and entered her. Now with two fingers in her she was humping my fingers and kind of tensing up as she went down. It was like she had suction on my fingers. I was loving her touch. She was still rubbing my hard cock and I knew that I wanted to be inside her. She finally said the magic words, she said I want you now.

So I kicked off my clothes and she took off hers. She laid on her back and pulled me on top of her. Spreading her legs wanting me to go inside. I didn't waste any time doing this. I took my cock in my hand and guided it into her. She was tight and she was going to make me cum really fast. I started making love to her. Her tight pussy wrapped around my cock was feeling so good. I kissed her deep pushing my tongue into her mouth. With one hand on her breast pinching and twisting at her nipple. She had her hands on my ass pulling me into her. I started going faster and faster into her. I could feel her tense up and I knew she was going to cum and that made me go crazy. I started pounding my cock into her, I was meeting her on every movement up and down. I was hitting bottom of her pussy and I wasn't all the way in yet. It was more than I could stand. I let my load lose into her, filling her warm wet pussy with my hot cum. I dropped on top of her. It only was about ten minutes of sex, but I knew it was the best I could ever have.

After about 10 minutes we started kissing and rubbing again and I got really hard again. To this day I am still hard for her. And I prove it every chance I get!!! At least once a day.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Motorhead_.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.