The Best Erotic Stories.

The Life of Ronald
by no-face man
©

A day like any other day. As I toss and turn, the heat becomes unbearable. I try removing blankets, even my shirt, but to no avail. I'm going to have to get up. Sitting up in my bed I squint over at the clock on the floor. Two thirty- three. Damn. It's times like this I really wish my house had air conditioning. Every day the summer heat wakes me from my blissful sleep. I rise slowly, brushing my hair behind my ears as I stumble out of bed to look for my glasses. Finding them right on the floor where they belong, I am now free of my Barbara-Walters-interview-special vision. I don't even bother to get dressed. There's no special occasion today.

Walking down the stairs, the air is slightly less hot and thick. I sit on the couch, trying desperately to think of something to do. Somehow, I should try to make this day different from yesterday. That being said, things weren't off to an extremely auspicious start. All I did yesterday was sit on my ass and play videogames. Oh, yeah, let's not forget my fabulous trip to the mall with my friend Todd. As I sit there, the walls practically melting from the heat, the doorbell rings. Looking out the peephole I see my gorgeous girlfriend, Jennifer.

Now I remember! My parents are out of town today! Jennifer and I were planning on spending the day, um... together. Yeah, we were going to screw our brains out. I can't believe I could possibly forget something like this. With my trembling hand on the doorknob I take another second to gaze lustfully through the peephole at her. Man she looks beautiful today. Her shoulder-length, perfectly straight black hair shines in the afternoon sun as it hangs gracefully about her face. Her full, pouty lips are glossed, but no lipstick. Amazing. She's wearing a thin white shirt- clearly no bra today. Jennifer's young, pert breasts and large, full nipples never cease to amaze me. Suddenly I remember myself, and seeing the impatient look on her sexy face I throw open the door.

"Geez, Ronald, with all the time you took opening the door you could have at least gotten dressed."

Jennifer stands there for a moment, stiff as a board with her arms crossed feigning anger. I wasn't fooled for a second. I smile at her, looking far into her sapphire blue eyes searching for her smile.

"I'm really sorry, Jen. I totally forgot about today," I say , holding my arms out to her.

Then I can see it, and her eyes begin to betray her. Suddenly her lips follow suit and start to turn up at their corners, ever so slowly. As she gives in to her true feelings she grins broadly and throws herself into my arms. We embrace, mashing our two horny teenage bodies together. I can feel her hard nipples poking into my chest, and her hands massaging my back. I kiss Jennifer passionately on the lips, which she eagerly parts awaiting my tongue. The two tiny pink organs writhe and contort in unison as the two of us take turns sucking the other's into our mouths. Still kissing feverishly I move my hands down to her perfectly rounded buttocks.

"Ohh yeah, that's it.. grab my ass...," Jen moans into my mouth. Slowly I squeeze her cute little bottom as she continues to moan her approval. Then I slide both hands under her summer shorts so I can really feel her creamy flesh. She's so soft, I think, as I begin to trace her panty line with my fingers carefully. I'm so hard with anticipation my penis breaks free of my flannel pajamas and begins to rub between her satiny thighs.

"Ooohh, Ronald, I want to suck your cock...now!" Jen breaks our kiss and smiles at me with nothing but lust in her eyes.

I watch this gorgeous girl bend to her knees looking up at me, and I can barely believe what's going on. Taking off my glasses and throwing them onto the couch, I gently caress the back of Jen's head. Her smooth, raven colored hair feels like silk. As she brushes a strand of hair out her face, Jen begins to slowly tease the head of my cock with her expert tongue. Then she unbuttons my pajamas and pulls them to the floor. With her hands on my ass she slowly engulfs my erect cock in her hot, wet mouth. My eyes are practically bulging out of my head, to say nothing about my cock. I'm throbbing in her mouth as Jen begins to move me in and out, tonguing me all the while. To my complete surprise, she quickly thrusts my entire length down her throat! I can feel the head of my cock getting sucked my the back of her throat.

" I thought you couldn't do that," I manage to say.

" I've been practicing at home. Mom's starting to wonder where all her vegetables are going!" Jen says with a devilish grin on her face, looking into my eyes.

With that piece of news she slides my aching cock back into heaven and continues to work her magic. Throwing my head back, I moan in pleasure. Suddenly I realize I am about to come, and I pull my penis out of her mouth. Bringing Jen to her knees, I tell her I better return the favor before I have to rest for a few minutes.

"Aww, OK, but I wanted you to come in my mouth." Jen looks and me with pouty eyes and bats her lashes, and for a minute I feel sorry for her.

Realizing she is still fully clothed I pull her top up over her perky little tits- just enough so that I can suck them. My lips are millimeters away from her erect nipple when Jennifer pulls away.

"Why don't we move out of the doorway and onto the couch," Jen suggests.

Funny, I hadn't even realized that the two of us were still standing in the doorway. I lead her by her slender hand over to the edge of the sofa, and we sit down. I finish removing the thin white T-shirt, and begin massaging her breasts tenderly with my hands. Jen leans back on the couch, and thrusts her tits into my face. I readily oblige, and begin to slowly tease her. This is one of my favorite things to do to Jen- I begin to slowly lick the outer area of her breast, and make large circles, gradually making my way to the areola and nipple. By the time I get to her nipple she is all wet and wanting more.

Now Jen is squirming around in my arms, moaning softly as I reach her left nipple. While I suck it into my mouth, my right hand caresses the delicious flesh of her left thigh. Then, I begin on her right tit as my hand slowly snakes up under her shorts to her crotch.

"Ohh yeah, yeah, my pussy's so wet for your thick cock Ronald." I love when she talks dirty to me.

Working my fingers between her legs , I find that her panties are indeed quite damp. As I continue to suck on her delectable tits, my right hand begins to rub her soft mons through her panties.

"Ohh god, yeah..." Jen is really enjoying the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

I step back now, and look down at her beautiful body. She looks so hot, I think, lying there on the couch topless. The smooth curves of her body are still moving with her pleasure. Opening her eyes and gazing up at me, Jen unzips her tiny summer shorts and pulls them off. She tosses them across the room, and stands up to embrace me.

Now hot with desire and in the throes of passion, we mash our bodies together insatiably. Kissing my neck and stroking my cock with her soft hand, Jen moves against me. With my mouth buried in her sweet smelling hair, I forcefully grab her ass and knead it in my hands. In my excitement, I pull Jen's white cotton panties all the way up into the crack of her ass.

"Yes, I love that, ooh...rub my ass with your hands," Jen gasps, panting onto my neck.

Now I turn her around, and slowly remove her panties. I love watching Jen's panties slowly peel off of her ass, revealing inch after creamy inch of her pretty bottom. When they are around her ankles, she kicks these across the room to join her shorts. Now her beautiful body is completely naked and free. I can't help but think that she looks like a goddess. I rip my shirt off, and the two of us move back onto the couch. I move my head down to her soaked crotch, but Jen stops me.

" No, not this time. I want your cock now! Fuck me...fuck me like an animal!"

I can't believe these words are actually coming out of my girlfriend's mouth! Now Jen is laying back on the couch, holding her long, slender legs in the air. Leaning down on top of her, we start making out again. While I kiss her I start to rub the head of my rock hard cock up and down her glistening pussy lips.

" Oohh, yeah, I want it in me now! Fuck me Ronald!" She cries.

Suddenly she thrusts her hips up at me and I push into her...and I sit up. I look around as I gasp for air- I'm in my bed. Feeling my forehead, I realize it must have been one hell of a dream. My hair is damp and there are beads of perspiration on my forehead. Meanwhile, my penis is pitching quite a tent in the sheets. Turning over, I squint at the clock. Two thirty- three. Damn. Maybe if my parents would get an air conditioner I could get some sleep and even finish a dream or two.

Swinging my feet over the side of the bed, something sharp and metal pierces my foot. After suppressing a small cry, I carefully pull the thumbtack out of my foot. Yeah, this is going to be a great day.

To Be Continued...

Send all comments about this story to no-face man.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.