The Best Erotic Stories.

The Necrophiles Have Your Wife
Pt. V: The Exchange
by Willailla
©

Sid carried her out the rear exit, and waited while yellow-glow popped the trunk. He lay her down naked inside, then carefully removed all her jewelry. He'd already taken the two thousand out of her coat pocket.

Not bad for a day's work, and there's more to come, he thought, happily.

He closed the lid with a thump and handed yellow-glow the jewelry. "Take care of this, darling. Should be worth about six grand all tot.

"She kissed him on the cheek. "Be careful, Sid."

"Yeah, yeah. Now get that naked ass back in there and make us some money, bitch," he laughed.

* * *

Sid waited on a narrow, dirt road about half-a-mile off the interstate until a white van drove up and two men in dark suits got out.

"You got her?" the tall, slender one asked. Slender, but Sid knew that he had muscles like coiled steel.

"Just like always," Sid said, in his raspy voice, a cigarette in the corner of his mouth. Underneath his jacket was a fully loaded .45 automatic with illegal Black Talons. He'd dealt with The Followers of Anubis for a long time, but he wasn't taking any chances. He didn't know what they did with the women he brought them, but he could guess, and he was certain of one thing, he wasn't going to turn his back on them.

"Well, let's take a look at her," said the other guy, a blond who had the physique of a body builder. "She's got to be pretty or it's no deal."

"Yeah, you don't have to worry about that," Sid grunted. "She's prime pelt."

They stood back as Sid opened the trunk. They knew better than to try anything with him. In truth, they had no desire to, for Sid would be hard to replace. As long as he was well paid, he could always be counted of to deliver quality merchandise. A rare trait even in legitimate markets.

When he had the trunk open, he motioned for them to take a look.

"She'll do." the slender man said without hesitation. They looked at each other and grinned.

Muscle boy got a stretcher out of the van, and they loaded Allison onto it. They paid Sid, then hefted her into the van.

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Willailla.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.