The Best Erotic Stories.

Teaching Patti
Chapter VII
by Dixon Carter Lee
©

This is a 3 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.


There was only one more weekend left to the show, and after that I would no longer have an excuse for staying in Connecticut. I would have to say goodbye to beautiful little Patti pretty soon. But before then I wanted to give her one more shot at letting me de-flower her. Christ I wanted that bad. But time was running out, and I couldn't seem to get her alone. I didn't see her Monday or Tuesday, we had no rehearsal, and we didn't dare call each other's houses, but Wednesday we were scheduled for a pick up rehearsal after school but that goddamn Alan was hanging around her every second. I couldn't get near her. I could see that she liked him, but I could also see that she wanted to be with me, too. I was surprised at my feelings. I wanted very much to be with her. So, the rehearsal ended and I hadn't so much as touched Patti's arm. In the parking lot she and Alan came out holding hands, and kissed each other goodbye as they jumped into their parent's cars. "Shit!" I thought. That means I'm not going to see her until the shows this weekend, and what if it's the same thing? Alan will be all over her and I'll never get another chance to touch her.

I got home around 6:00 in a bad mood. Then the phone rang. "Mark!" said my sister, "It's for you!"

"Hello?" I said, on the phone.

"Mark?" said a tiny voice. "Hi. It's me. Patti."

My heart raced. "How crazy is that?", I thought. Just the sound of her voice makes me excited. "Hi." I said.

"Listen, what are you doing tonight? Can you come over for a while?" she said.

I closed the door to the study, and spoke softly. "Aren't your parents back in town?"

"Yeah, but they're going out to dinner tonight, and then a party. We should be okay until about 11:00." she explained. "Please? I have a favor I want you to do for me."

"Like the favor I did for you and Alan?" I said. By helping Patti to feel sexy about Alan I had pretty much given her a boyfriend.

"Kind of." she giggled. "It's kind of weird, and you don't have to do it if you don't want to. So, can you come over?"

"Sure." I said. "I'll come over right now."

When I got to Patti's house she greeted me with a nice kiss. So, things weren't so serious between her and Alan. I started to move my hands over her breasts, when she stopped me. "No." she said. "I mean, yes, I want to, but not now. Can I ask you to do something weird?"

"Sure."

"Okay, here's the thing, and I wouldn't even ask you something this perverted but you're really such a nice guy that I know you'll figure out a way to do it and…."

She was nervous. "What is it?" I interrupted.

"Do you remember Elise? My friend you met after the show?"

Elise was the little blond who was so impressed with me. "The one with the long hair?"

"All the way down to her butt. Yeah, that's her. And remember all her friends, you thought they were cute?"

"Yes. Why?"

"They're coming over tonight. We're supposed to work on organizing a car wash for the Student Council. Anyway, they're all like me. They're kind of shy, but they all want to know about is sex."

This was getting interesting. "You want me to tell them about the birds and the bees?"

"Mm, no. More like show them."

Holy shit! What was this girl asking me to do? "Show them? How?"

"Don't freak out!" she said. "They don't know you're going to be here, and you don't have to do this. I just think they would really like to know the stuff that you know, the stuff you've been telling me. See, Elise has a boyfriend who wants to go all the way with her, but she's like me and wants to wait. They haven't even gotten to second base yet, because she's afraid he'll go too far. So, maybe if you could tell them, or show them, how to keep a guy, you know, happy, without actually having to do it."

I couldn't believe this. Here I was risking jail with one minor, and now I was being asked to court disaster on a grand scale. "Patti, are you sure they're not going to freak?" I said. "I don't need some girl crying to her Daddy and calling the police and…"

"No, no." she said, "It won't be like that. They all like you so much. Especially Elise, she can't stop talking about you." The doorbell rang. "They're here. Will you do it? You don't have to do more than you want."

"I'm not exactly sure what you want me to…?"

"I don't know either!" she said, giving me a kiss. "We'll figure it out. Please? They're my best friends."

"Okay." I said.

"Good. Now go upstairs and lie down on my bed, and I'll bring them up."

I ran upstairs and did as I was told. I laid down on her bed, pushing away a few stuffed animals, and tried to look as casual as possible. Downstairs I could hear the giggles of young girls, as they all arrived. I could barely make out what Patti was saying to them, something about how to keep their boyfriends happy. Then I heard a rumble of feet as they all came upstairs. The door opened and five girls entered, startled to see me laying on the bed. They all stared at me. I felt like a stuffed pig on display.

Patti elbowed her way in. "Okay so you all know Mark and he said he could help you."

Elise looked petrified. "Help us what?" she said.

"I told you." said Patti. "He'll tell you anything you want." And then she added. "Or do anything you want."

"Anything we want?" said one girl, nervously? "What does that mean?"

"Girls, don't be scared." I said. "I thought Patti was a little crazy when she asked me to do this, too. If you want to go or if you want me to go, just say so."

Nobody said anything. The girls just continued to stare at this man laying in the bed of their friend.

Patti continued. "Mark and I have been having sex." The girls nearly jumped out their skin at that. "But not all the way! I mean, we've been doing things, and he's been teaching me things, and he's really sweet and – he's got a really nice body." Patti blushed at this part, and a few of the girls giggled.

"Patti! I can't believe you!" said one of them, a red-haired girl with freckles and kinky hair. "Does Alan know?"

They all giggled. "No, said Patti. Nobody knows except you. So shut-up, okay? So, does anybody want to leave? No? Okay, so ask him stuff! Go ahead."

(next)

This is a 3 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Send all comments about this story to Dixon Carter Lee.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.