The Best Erotic Stories.

The Ride
by Jacqueline
©

I can't wait for our day to start. You are picking me up for a long anticipated ride into the mountains. The day has turned out beautiful. Sunny and about 78 degrees. it is perfect... I am getting wet just thinking about what I have in store for you...

Finally, the bell rings... you look great... tight jeans...tank top tucked in, your favorite black boots, sunglasses and a baseball cap... mmmmmmm

I am wearing the boots you gave me, tight jeans, sunglasses, my hair in a ponytail and a loose T-shirt. My DD's are only for you.....

You come closer and give me a long kiss...and a tight hug...mmmmmmm... you can feel that I am not wearing anything under my T-shirt.. Rubbing against you some more.. You want to stay in today and try nudging me back into the house, but I have waited too long for this day.

We head on out after some grumbling from you and you get on your Harley. I slide on right behind you.... my breast rubbing against your back and my hands coming round your stomach.. mmmm you smell fantastic...

Only you can feel better than a Harley between my thighs...mmmm

I scoot a little closer and you squeeze my thigh before we take off into traffic.

Boy, do I have plans for you....

Slowly....ohhh... sooo... slowly I am untucking your shirt.. a little bit at a time, so you would not notice... mmmm feel the sun on us... the wind.... just the freedom.. I lay my head down against your back.

mmmm..... slowly I start caressing your stomach... I don't want to startle you... mmm you feel great...so hard and at the same time so smooth..... kissing your back. and nuzzling you.....

We finally get to an area that I planned on to start your torture.... Not too many cars... road is pretty clear... mmmm. my hands are easing themselves up - - - and up----. lightly pinch both your nipples.

The bike swerves....You yell at me " Stop It... your going to get us killed."...., but I just laugh and hold you tighter...

My hands head south for some fun now.... mmmmm gotta hold your cock..... mmm....getting harder all the time... you are starting to squirm in the seat.. caressing your cock through your jeans... ..My pussy is already wet.......mmmmm ....stoplight....you lean back into me and put your hand over mine on your cock. and press down even harder...... I am kissing your neck.....god.... you feel great....

A car pulls up along side... the little old woman is rolling up her window as fast as it can go up...She is making faces at us... I think she wants to be where I am now...hot...wet and about to be fucked.... We look at each other ---laugh and take off.

mmmmmm god...two hours on the road and you are rock hard from my teasing. I already creamed in my pants one time.....

The first deserted grove you saw.... pulled off the road real quick and turned of the engine... mine is still running strong.... mmm.. Tearing at each other clothes...can't get them off fast enough.... Damn these boots.....everything is flying or ripping...... I accidentally knock you over onto the grass...but you grab me going down.......we get all tangled up.... Finally we get those damn boots off........mmmmm hot skin and cool grass....

Suck my tits....mmmmm..... god I can't touch enough of you.... Suck my tits some more.. ...mmmmm..... You are so hard......You keep trying to shove your cock into me, but I have other plans....

Pushing you away... I get up and head to the bike... I have another surprise for you...."Come here" while holding my tits out and pulling on the hard nipples........."please.... come here".... Your eyes are boring into me.... as you get closer.... I move around to the other side of the bike.... I won't let you touch me yet. You are so gorgeous when you are frustrated! "Get on the bike"...."Please get on the bike"...You are getting angry now.... and I am about ready to cum again..... ahhhhhhhh..... Finally you get on and steady the bike with your hands on the bars... I haven't taken my eyes off of you.... I haven't taken my hands off my tits.....mmmmmmm with one hand I slowly caress the from of the bike....straddle the tire.....mmmm....run my hands across the bars and your fingertips.......You reach for me...but I quickly head to the back .... You did not even turn around...I can feel you watching me through the mirrors.....You are so gorgeous..... hard angry..... I lean in behind you and slowly ... teasingly run a hand over the seat... towards your naked back......wet....mmmmmm I am so wet.......cum is running down my leg... the sun is shinning down on us....making me even hotter..... I can't help touching myself.....playing with my pussy as you watch me ... your not saying anything.... staring at my naked body through the mirrors...I get to your side...licking my lips..... the anticipation is building up.... I can feel it in your hard stare...I don't take my eyes off yours as I run my fingertips along side your face....over your lips..... you try to bite them mmmmmmmm ....down your chest..........mmmmm I love your chest.....down to your cock...... slowly bending down.....and putting my mouth on you...... you yell and grab my head and keep me where you want me.... mmmm I can already taste you.... that's it ...fuck my mouth......mmmmm.. Suddenly I pull away...."Bitch Get Back Here"... my you are frustrated..... I tell you "Scoot back in the seat"... come on your wait will soon be over...scoot back in the seat....." I climb on in front of you..... and lean back into you....you pull my hair back and growl into my ear.. "I'm going to fuck you Bitch!".... That was just what I was waiting for.... I am so very wet.. The seat is already wet.... Shoving me forward until my tits are fat on the tank and my ass is in the air... holding the bike steady...you grab my ass and shove your cock into me... ahhhhhhhhhhh... one powerful thrust and you are all the way in....I am laying across the bike, holding onto the bars for dear life and you are fucking me...... and fucking me.. and fucking me... wet... hard... harder... my whole body is shaking... can't breath..... my tits are rubbing against the metal of the tank.... my clit is rubbing against the leather seat..... ahhhhhhh I am cumming...... Shit... You're pulling out!!! what is wrong...

Pulling me back against your chest... "Are you ready to cum bitch?"" God yes...... please let me cum..... Please fuck me..... Shoving me down again.... you rub your cock up and down my ass.... Then you shove it deep inside my ass.... ahhhhhhhhh... god it hurts...but it feels so good... Ramming yourself into me.... I.. I'm cumming...... ahhhhhh cum is dripping out of my cunt onto the leather... ...... ahhhhhhhh your moaning with each pounding... uh....uh......uh.......uh.......uh......uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can feel you cumming inside my ass..... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... collapsing on top of me...still connected.... mmmmmmmm......mmmmmmmm breathing hard....sweaty.......mmmmmmmm

After a while you sit up...playfully slapping my ass....and kissing my back... we get up and try to find our clothes... still can't find one of my damn boots though..

What a wonderful drive that was...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Jacqueline.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.