The Best Erotic Stories.

Trudy Strips
by Richard Janice
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Brian was spending a few days with his old high school buddy, Tom, and his sister, Trudy. Brian hadn't seen Tom in years, and when he found that he would be in his town on business, he had called to say hello. Tom had insisted that he stay with them, instead of at a motel. That evening, after a good dinner, the three of them were sitting in the living room drinking beer and talking.

"By the way, Trudy, how did your class go today?" Tom asked his little sister.

"Great," she grinned. "Wait until you see what we learned today."

"I can hardly wait," Tom grinned.

"What kind of class are you taking?" Brian asked.

Trudy grinned wickedly. "Strip tease dancing!"

"You're kidding," Brian laughed.

"Yeah, a group of girls talked one of their friends, who used to be a stripper, into teaching them the bumps and grinds," Tom told him. "They've promised to have a party and all the girls are going to dance for all their men when they graduate! Trudy's been giving me a preview of what they do after every class."

"Yeah, he really gets off on it," Trudy grinned.

Brian was a little surprised by Trudy's comment, but chose to ignore it. "How many girls are in the class?" he asked.

"There's three of us, not counting the teacher," Trudy answered.

"When is graduation?" he asked.

"Tomorrow night!" Tom told him. "I can hardly wait!"

"He just wants to see Ginger strut her stuff!" Trudy laughed. "She's got the cutest pair of tits you've ever seen."

"I want to watch you strut around in front of those other guys, too," Tom said with a gleam in his eye. "Hey, you'll still be here, Brian. Maybe they'll let you go to the show."

"Well, I thought of that while I was at class and asked if we could bring him," Trudy said. "All the girls want him to come. I think they like the idea of dancing naked in front of somebody they don't know. Besides, Missy's husband is out of town, so we're going to be one man short."

"Great," Tom said, enthused. "Hey, I've got an idea," he said. "Why don't you dance for Brian and me now?"

"Now?" Trudy asked, but with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yeah," Tom encouraged her.

"Yea, I think I'd like to do that," Trudy said. "How about it, Brian. Would you like to see me strip?"

"Would I!" Brian said.

"OK, Tom, you put the tape in the stereo while I get ready," she told him. "And you guys sit on the sofa."

Trudy left the room and Tom put a tape in the stereo. The two men sat on the sofa, facing the center of the room, Brian on one end and Tom to his left.

"You're really going to like this," Tom grinned. "This gal has taught them some really raunchy stuff. It's great." But since they were about to watch Tom's sister, Brian figured she would only go so far. After all, stripping in front of your brother was not something that he thought Trudy would really do.

"OK, Tom, turn on the music," Trudy sang from the other room. Tom quickly switched on the tape and got back to his seat. The music started and Trudy came strutting into the room. She was wearing a pleated miniskirt that draped to just below her pussy, a short blouse that was not buttoned and just tied together below her tits, and a pair of high-heeled shoes. She stopped in the middle of the room and slowly turned around in front of them. Then she began to dance, weaving, bumping, and grinding in time to the music, her long blonde hair tossing as she danced, her hips swiveling smoothly with the music.

Trudy turned her back to the men and slowly began to slide the little pleated skirt up her legs, rolling her firm, round ass at them. Brian felt his prick was beginning to stiffen already! This girl was as sexy as hell, even fully dressed. When the skirt was just below her ass, Trudy bent over, her legs straight and slightly apart. As she leaned over, Brian could see just the bottom of the crotch of a pair of sheer black panties! He could see the shadowed crack of her pussy, barely visible through the sheer material. Then she swung back around facing them. Rolling and grinding her hips, she brought her hands up to her head, then slowly down to her breasts.

Brian didn't know where he wanted to look the most, to see what she was going to do with her hands or to watch her crotch, where the mini-skirt was still clinging at crotch level and promising to give a peek of her pussy through her panties again. He decided to watch her hands as she cupped her breasts through the blouse. She squeezed and rolled her tits, making the gapping front of the blouse alternately open farther and then close. Her hands slid down to the knot between her breasts and she slowly and teasingly undid it. Then, ever so slowly, she drew the blouse open, gradually exposing the sloping insides of her tits.

When the blouse was open almost to the nipples, she drew it up to expose the bottoms of her breasts, keeping the nipples covered. Then, suddenly, she jerked the blouse wide open.

Trudy's breasts were beautiful, large and firm. Shrugging her shoulders, she let the blouse slide down her arms to the floor. Then, slowly, she began to squat down, her knees together, but pointed straight at Brian. When she reached a squatting position, she slowly began to open her legs. At first, all Brian could see was the smooth inside of her thighs. But then, gradually, he could see the crotch of her sheer black panties. When her legs were wide apart, she leaned back on her hands, slowly rotating her pelvis in time with the music.

"You really like this, don't you?" she asked Brian, eyeing the bulge in his pants. Brian just grinned, glancing down at the tent his cock was making in his lap. Hearing a zipper, he glanced sideways at Tom. Tom had unzipped his pants and had his cock out, sticking straight up out of his pants, hard as a rock! Brian was flabbergasted at what her brother was doing!

Trudy stood back up, reached under her short skirt, and started to pull down her panties. Slowly, she began to roll the sheer panties down, gradually exposing the crack of her ass under her skirt. When the panties were rolled down below her ass, she turned to face them. Lifting up the hem of her skirt her shaved pussy was fully exposed to the two horny men.

Continuing, she pushed the panties down and stepped out of them. Trudy stood in front of Brian, about three feet away, rolling her hips and looking at the huge bulge in his pants. She licked her lips.

"If you really like what I'm doing, why don't you do what my brother is doing, too" she teased him. Brian looked over at Tom and saw that he was jacking off his prick, his fist sliding slowly up and down his hardon.

"Yeah, take that thing out and show her how much you like her" Tom told him. Forgetting that an incestuous scene was unfolding before his very eyes, Brian unzipped his pants and unsnapped his boxer shorts. His cock sprang out of the opening, standing up big and proud. Trudy licked her lips at the sight of the big cock, watching as he slowly slid his hand up and down the big shaft.

Turning her back, Trudy bent forward at the waist, giving Brian a view right up her skirt, between her legs. She looked back at him from between her legs, eyeing his stroking fist. Then she straightened up and moved sensuously over in front of Tom.

She leaned toward him and said, "Pinch one." Tom reached out and closed his fingertips around one tit. He let his fingers slowly milk their way down her breast until he got to the nipple. Then, taking the nipple between his fingertips, he squeezed gently. Her nipple was swollen to a hard point. Tom tweaked it between thumb and forefinger. Trudy reached down and gave the end of his cock a squeeze, then pulled away from him. Dancing up in front of Brian, she leaned forward.

"Do you want to pinch the other one?" she asked him.

"Yeah, pinch it," Tom told him, the excitement making his voice low and husky.

"Wow, yes," was all he could say.

"OK, but you have to do it with your mouth," she told him. She leaned forward and cupped her breasts, bringing the left one to his mouth. He opened his mouth and gripped the nipple with his teeth. She pulled back, her large pink nipple, swollen to a hard point! Brian gasped as she brought the other tit up and held the breast up to his lips.

"Lick it," she told him. He extended his tongue, licking the soft, swollen nipple. She removed that one and brought the other one to his lips.

"Suck her tits," Tom said, jacking on his cock.

"Suck it," she said. He took the nipple between his lips and began to suck on it. After a few moments, she pulled her tit away and straightened up, backing up a few steps. She slid her hand down over her skirt. Then she slid her middle finger under her skirt to her pussy and began to stoke her clit.

"If you want me to do more, you'll have to show your appreciation, like Tom is doing," she told him. Brian glanced at Tom and saw that he had taken his pants and shorts completely off. He was leaning back on the sofa with his legs spread. His big prick was sticking straight up, his fist slowly pumping up and down on it. Brian grinned and quickly removed his pants, shorts, shoes and socks. His cock stuck straight up in the air.

"Oh, yes," she breathed in appreciation, as he took his prick in his hand and wiggled it at her. Slowly, he began to slide his fist up and down on it.

"Now, show me more," he told her.

"Do you like my shaved pussy?" she asked as she flipped up her skirt again, flashing her pussy at him.

"Oh, yes," he hissed between clenched teeth.

She moved right up in front of Brian and spread her legs. Pulling up the front of her skirt, she tucked the hem into the waistband, exposing her pussy to the men. Using her fingers, she pulled her cunt lips wide open, revealing the glistening, dark pink interior, the thick, swollen flaps, the hard, erect clit, alive with wetness as juice oozed from her hole.

"Keep doing what you are doing with your right hand," she told him, indicating the hand which was sliding up and down his hard meat, "and feel how wet I am with the other." Brian glanced at Tom. Seeing no objection from him, he obeyed Trudy's request. He slid his hand between her legs, his finger sliding up and down her wet slit. He rolled her clit with his fingertip, bringing a moan from her lips, then cupped her pussy with the palm of his hand, his middle fingertip finding the entrance of her drenched cunt. He let the fingertip swirl around in her hole for a few seconds, then pushed it deeper into her. She groaned, then pulled back a little as Brian's finger pulled out of the cunt with a popping sound.

"OK, you guys stand up," she commanded. Quickly, they both rose to their feet, their pricks sticking straight out. Trudy knelt in front of Brian and pushed his legs apart. She cupped his balls with one hand and gripped his hard cock with the other, sliding her hand up and down the length of his prick, watching pre-cum ooze from the tip. She leaned forward and licked it up. Her tongue then swirled around the big knob, drawing a moan of delight from him.

Parting her lips, she slowly lowered her mouth on Brian's hard cock. He watched in amazement as half of his cock quickly disappeared into her hot mouth. Slowly, Trudy slid her lips back up until only the very tip of the cock was still in her mouth, then began to suck him back into her mouth again. Up and down his cock her lips traveled, her cheeks pulled in by the suctioning action. Brian couldn't believe it. Here he was, getting his cock sucked by his friend's sister while his friend watched and jacked off his cock.

(next)

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Richard Janice.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.