The Best Erotic Stories.

Trudy Strips
by Richard Janice
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

"Yeah, Trudy, suck his cock," Tom encouraged her. Brian glanced at Tom and saw that his fist was still moving up and down his swollen cock, jacking himself off in time with Trudy's sucking movements. Suddenly, releasing Brian's cock, Trudy stood up and moved over in front of Tom. She turned her back to him and bent over. Reaching back between her legs, she took his cock in her hand and brought it to her cunt slit. Slowly, she pushed back onto him, and Brian watched his friend's prick slowly immerse itself into his own sister's cunt. She held it there for a few moments, then pulled off of it.

She moved back over in front of Brian and pushed him down on the sofa. She dropped to her knees in front of him, pushing his legs wide apart. Slowly, Trudy took his cock down her throat again, all the way to the balls! She glanced up at him, and began to slowly withdraw until only the end was in her mouth.

Looking down at Trudy, Brian watched her suck his cock. She would slide her mouth far down his cock, taking as much in her mouth as she could, then slowly back up until only the end was still in her mouth. Then she would stop there, sucking on the big knob and licking it with her tongue, then she would start the whole cycle over again. Brian knew he wasn't going to last long at this.

"Yeah, Trudy, suck him off," Tom told her, jacking on his cock as he watched the action. Changing her technique, Trudy began sucking viciously on the end of his cock. Brian felt his balls tightening! His cock swelled as he felt the pressure moving up the shaft of his rod! Suddenly, he groaned and the end of his prick felt like it was exploding as the first strong spurt of cum shot into Trudy's mouth.

Trudy sucked on the end of his cock, her fist pumping his shaft, as spurt after spurt of cum shot into her mouth. Her throat worked as she swallowed, taking each spurt deep into her tummy. Finally, when the spurts turned to a dribble, she took her mouth off of his prick and began to slide her fist slowly up and down his shaft, pumping the last of his liquid out of him. When the dribbling cum finally stopped, she licked the end of his cock clean, then leaned back and grinned at him, licking her lips.

Trudy stood up. Without a word, she then pushed Brian back and stood up on the sofa, straddling him. She brought her pussy to his lips, holding his head with her hands.

"Now it's your turn," she told him.

"Yeah, suck her pussy," he heard Tom say.

Brian stuck out his tongue and flicked the end of her clit, drawing a moan of pleasure from her. He swirled his tongue around her swollen button, then licked down along her slit, swirling his tongue in the opening to her cunt. He brought his hands up under the little skirt to her little ass, gripping her and holding her pussy against his mouth. His tongue moved up and down along her slit, licking her clit and her pussy opening. He probed between the cheeks of her ass with a finger.

Trudy groaned when his finger found her asshole and pressed against the tight opening. Continuing to lick her pussy, he wormed the end of his finger up into her rectal opening, twisting and pushing until he had it all the way in.

"Ohhhh, yessss," she gasped.

"Yeah, suck her pussy and finger her ass," Tom encouraged him.

Brian slid his other hand up between her legs and pushed his middle finger all the way up into her juicy, hot pussy. He took her clit between her lips and began to suck on it, twirling his tongue around it as he sucked.

Suddenly, Trudy let out a low moan, grabbing his head and pulling his mouth tightly against her pussy. Her body quaked and quivered as she came. Finally, she pulled away from him and sank down on the sofa between him and Tom.

Brian looked over at Tom, who had a big grin on his face and was still stroking a tremendous hard on. Tom slid down on his knees between Trudy's legs and, taking a leg in each hand and holding them up and wide apart, slid his cock up to the balls into the hot cunt. Brian sat there and watched Tom's cock glide in and out of Trudy's pussy. Tom's prick was glistening with Trudy's pussy juice as it slid smoothly in and out of her soaked pussy.

Brian felt his prick beginning to stiffen again as he watched Tom screwing Trudy. Trudy's head was thrown back and rolling from side to side. She seemed to be feeling intense pleasure. She looked over at him through glazed eyes. Spotting his hard on, she pointed at it and motioned for him to put it in her mouth.

"She wants to suck your cock while I'm fucking her!" Tom grinned at him.

Brian got up on the sofa beside Trudy. She grabbed his prick and pulled in to her mouth, sucking the end in between her lips.

"Fuck her mouth!" Tom told him, as he slid his cock in and out of Trudy's juicy pussy.

Trudy grabbed Brian's ass and began to push and pull, urging him to truly fuck her mouth. Brian complied, sliding his cock in and out past her suctioning lips. He looked back at Tom, who was leaning back as he fucked Trudy's cunt so they could both see his prick sliding in and out of her.

Brian could see the lips of her pussy opened wide as Tom's cock slid smoothly in and out. Her clit was standing up like a little thumb. She was moaning around the mouthful of cock that Brian was fucking in and out of her mouth. Brian couldn't believe how good it felt, especially considering that he had just cum.

"Let's trade places," Tom suggested. "I'm about to cum, and I want to shoot in her mouth. My sister loves to drink my cum." He pulled his cock out of her pussy and moved to the other side of the sofa. Brian yanked his cock from her mouth and stepped down from the sofa.

Evidently, Trudy had been too immersed in the pleasure she had been receiving from the cocks fucking her, and their plan to switch places for she cried out "You bastards. You fucking bastards. How could you take all of that cock from me? Somebody better fuck me. Somebody better fuck me right now."

Trudy groaned as her brother then rubbed his prick across her lips. She opened her mouth and he slid it in. Brian took a leg in each hand and raised her feet to rest on his shoulders. He rubbed the end of his prick up and down in her juicy slit, then he heard her groan around the mouthful of cock as he slid it all the way up her cunt.

"This hot little sister of mine just can't get enough meat, can she Brian? The little bitch is fucking insatiable. Sometimes I think she's a fucking nymphomaniac." Brian nodded his agreement as the cunt surrounding his cock felt like an oven. He watched Trudy's cheeks alternately puff out and pull in as Tom thrust his prick in and out of her mouth, going so deep that it looked like he was screwing it down into her throat. Trudy's hand was wrapped around the shaft of her brother's cock, so she was controlling the depth of his thrusts. Brian was amazed at how far she was taking it.

Brian looked down at his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Her pussy lips were pink and swollen around his cock. Her clit was like a large red marble, sticking out so far that it bumped against the root of his cock every time he hit bottom in her. His cock was covered with a thick coating of her juices, and whatever Tom had leaked into her. She was so wet and slick that there was almost no friction, the sensation of fucking her being more one of intense heat than of actually sliding in and out of a tight cunt. It was almost like he couldn't feel the walls of her pussy, but at the same time he could feel them, softly caressing his organ.

Suddenly, Tom let out a grunt. Brian looked up just in time to see Trudy's fist pumping quickly up and down on his shaft as she madly sucked on the end of his cock. Brian thought he could almost see Tom's cock throb as he pumped spurt after spurt of cum down his sister's throat. Trudy's throat was working madly as she tried to swallow everything he was pumping into her mouth, but some was leaking out the corners of her mouth. Finally, Tom's cock slipped from her mouth, leaving a thin string of cum from her lips to the end of his prick.

Brian saw the wild look in her eyes and knew that she was very close to coming. He began to thrust viscously into her, ramming her so hard that her tits rolled back and forth. She began to gasp, then to moan. She arched her back and thrust her head back, her eyes clinched tightly closed. Suddenly, she let out a low-pitched scream and began to quiver all over. She was coming!

As Trudy came down from her orgasm, Brian just held his cock still in her, buried to the hilt in her pussy. When she finally opened her eyes and looked at him, he just grinned at her.

She licked her lips and grinned lewdly at him, then began to roll her pelvis around his cock. He realized that she still wanted more. He withdrew and thrust into her again, then again. Suddenly, Brian pulled back and completely removed his cock from her pussy.

"Nooooo," she moaned, feeling the sudden empty feeling when he withdrew. He slid his cock down past her pussy, down between her cheeks. When she realized where he was going, she pushed against his shoulders with her feet, not to push him away, but rather to elevate her ass.

Tom, who had collapsed on the sofa beside them, raised up to watch what was happening. He saw Brian take his cock in his fist and rub the end around and around Trudy's puckered asshole. As he rubbed it around her ass, the head seemed to screw its way in just a little, her ass opening to allow the tip to move up inside just a little. When the entire knob was in, Brian paused just a moment.

With the knob of his cock inside Trudy's hole, Brian paused for a moment. He knew that the slick coating on his cock would allow him to bury it to the hilt in her ass with one thrust if he wanted to, but he wasn't sure that would be wise. His cock was about the same length as Tom's, but it was somewhat thicker. If she wasn't used to one quite that thick, it might hurt going in. He decided to test her.

Using short strokes, he began to slide it back and forth in her butt hole. She moaned as he withdrew and thrust forward. Brian could see her asshole open to accept his shaft, could feel the clasping walls surround his cock as each thrust carried him a little deeper. He was using about half the length of his cock, and he could see her asshole pucker in and disappear as his shaft slid in and then seem to grasp his shaft and resist as he pulled back out. Suddenly, with a grunt of pure lust, he lunged forward, suddenly shoving the entire length straight up her ass. Her eyes popped wide open as his cock slid balls deep up her ass. She let out a groan, and then a smile began to spread across her face as Brian began to pump it in and out of her, fucking her ass with long deep strokes, using the full length of his cock.

"Wow," he heard Tom say. "Now that's ass-fucking!"

Trudy groaned in agreement, as she rolled her ass around the invading thrusting prick. Brian's cock was sliding smoothly in and out of her slippery butt-hole. Brian glanced sideways at Tom and saw that his cock was hard again. He was sliding his fist up and down it, stroking it in time with the big cock going in and out of his sister's rectum.

Brian was rubbing Trudy's slit with his forefinger in time with the strokes of his cock in her ass. She was moaning again, obviously nearing another climax. Brian, too, was nearing another climax. He felt his balls tightening, felt the swelling, rushing sensation in the shaft of his cock. Grabbing her legs, he pushed them up until her knees were against her tits, spreading them wide for his assault. He began banging her vigorously, slamming his prick in and out of her ass hole, his hips slapping against her ass cheeks. She let out a groan and began quivering all over, as she once again passed the peak of climax. Jamming his cock to the hilt in her soft ass, Brian groaned as he came, spurting shot after shot of semen deep into her bowels. Suddenly, Tom raised up and moved up over Trudy, jacking on his prick furiously with his fist. He let out a gasp as he began to spurt, shooting his load all over his sister's heaving tits.

Brian withdrew his wilting cock from her ass and gently let her legs down. She opened her eyes and grinned at them.

"Wow, guys, now that is what I call getting fucked!" She told them. They both laughed and grinned in agreement.

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Richard Janice.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.