The Best Erotic Stories.

The Story and The Editor
by YNOT
©

I've read a number of erotic stories online and have been very surprised at how much I enjoy them. I find myself going back to the story site frequently. Sometimes I read one story and other times I have read many while I fondled my cock. The occasional story hits me just right and I actually pull my cock out and stroke myself to orgasm. Due to my new found enjoyment, I decided to try writing one myself. I then submitted it to a volunteer editor for feedback. First, read the story I submitted to the editor.

The Story

As I read erotic stories, I become very aroused. Sometimes it feels like my cock is burning a hole in my pants. I wish I could just jump into some of the stories and take part. I was reading a story about a young man who fantasized about having sex with his sister - She was one year younger than he. She was adorable. She was incredibly sexy and very cute. He longed to see her breasts, to touch them and to suck on her nipples. He wanted to hear her moan as he touched her. He wanted her to pull his hard cock from his pants and to love it in every way possible. He wanted them to be in love. He found himself staring at her breasts whenever she was near. It became an obsession. He wanted ... no ... he needed to make love with her. One day, they were both hanging out in the family room. They were home alone. She was lying on the couch and he was sitting in a chair. She was wearing a tube top and short-shorts. He could see her nipples standing up on top of her full tits. She had her legs spread. As he looked at her, he could see the outline of her pussy. As usual, his cock was hot and hard. They made small talk. They talked about whom they were dating. He asked her if she every got sexual with her dates.

"Well yeah," she responded. "I'm 18. If I like the guy, I usually want him to touch me and I like to touch him too. Don't you play around with your dates?"

"Sure. I like to suck their nipples. If that turns them on, I get very excited."

She smiled, "Do they get turned on by that?"

"Hell yeah!" he boasted, "I think I'm pretty good at playing with a girl's nipples. Does it turn you on when one of your dates plays with your nipples?"

She paused and then answered, "I've never let a guy see or touch my naked boobs. They have rubbed my nipples through my shirt. That does feel good."

"Why haven't you let a guy get all the way to your skin?"

"I guess I'm saving it for the right guy. It's one thing to paw at each other, but if I get naked, I better want to sleep with the guy."

"So, you're still a virgin?" he asked.

"I've masturbated a lot so I've had orgasms, but yeah, I'm a virgin."

"I think you're missing out on the best part of life." he said, "When a guy touches and kisses your naked nipples, it's a lot different than rubbing your boobs through your sweater. I think it's time for you to give that a try."

"But then he'll expect us to sleep together, won't he?"

"Yeah, probably he will. I think you'd enjoy that too."

"Well, I'm not sure I'm ready. It feels good enough just messing around on top of our clothes."

"Good enough isn't great. Try this and you'll see what I mean. Reach up and play with your boobs but keep your hands on top of your tube top."

"What? You can't expect me to lay her playing with myself in front of you."

"Oh what's the big deal? We're doing an experiment. Just try it."

"Well, what are you going to do, just sit there and watch me?"

"Sure, why not?"

"No way. If I do that, you've got to do something too."

"Like what?" he asked.

"I don't know, rub your dick through your shorts."

"Okay, no big deal. Now go ahead, put your hands up on your boobs."

She groaned and then she did it. She just laid them on top of her boobs.

"Come on," he said, "you've got to play with them. Squeeze them a bit. Tug at your nipples and make them get hard and erect."

"Well, rub your dick. Get a boner."

He said okay and started rubbing his hard cock through his exercise shorts. She watched him and at the same time started to tug on her nipples. Their eyes were locked on each other's bodies. She moaned and grabbed and squeezed her tits. She said, "You look like you're getting a pretty big hard-on."

"It's rock hard. But now, so you know the difference, slip your hands inside your top and start playing with and pinching your nipples. I think you'll see a big difference."

She smiled nervously, "Okay, but you have to slip your hand down inside your shorts and start stroking your big boner."

He got up and lay down on the couch at the opposite end from his sister. Their legs were spread wide open and they had a clear view of what each other was doing. He put his hand down his pants and grabbed hold of his hot meat. His sexy sister pushed her hands up inside her top and pulled on her nipples. They were both incredibly hot and horny. He said, "Now, pull your top off and experience the feelings you get when a man is looking at your naked boobs."

Maybe earlier she would have protested but she was ready now. She pulled her top over her head revealing her magnificent teenager tits. Her nipples were hard buds and were centered on top of her heaving, full breasts. He sighed when he saw them. She said, "Pull your dick out so I can see it. If you get to see my boobs, I get to see your dick."

She didn't have to beg. He wanted her to see his manhood. Here eyes grew wide when he pulled his cock out. "It's so big, it looks like it's going to burst." She said.

His eyes were fixed on her tits. He moaned, "God, your tits are the most beautiful I've ever seen." He looked at the crotch of her shorts. He could see it was wet, very wet. She pulled on her nipples and moaned but her eyes never left his cock.

"Baby," he said, "I think you better rub your pussy a little, you're getting pretty wet down there."

She arched her hips and pulled her shorts off. Her pussy was glistening with moisture. She rubbed her pussy and then played with her swollen clit. His fantasy was coming true. God, he loved her. He needed to fill her with his cock. He had to try. "Okay, I think you're getting the idea. Now remember, I told you that women love to have their nipples sucked. I think I should suck you nipples so you see how good it feels." She looked him in the eyes. He knew she wanted it, but would she let it happen? "Oh, I don't know." She groaned, "Oh, I think you better."

He moved up next to her and sucked a nipple into his mouth as he tugged on the other. She cried out, her body shook with pleasure. Her hand found his cock. She squeezed it so hard, he thought she might break it off. He kissed her and she probed his mouth with her tongue. Her tits were firm, her nipples were hard. He reached for her pussy. He slid a finger inside and she pushed her pussy towards his hand. He whispered in her ear, "My cock needs to be inside of you, please say yes."

She squeezed his cock harder and said, "Yes."

He got on top of his beautiful sister. She said, "Take me." He slid the head of his cock up to her moist pussy lips. She pushed towards him, "Put it in me. I want it in me."

He pushed it in. It's a good thing she was so wet because he'd never felt such a tight pussy. The two of them fucked in sweaty unison. She screamed with orgasmic pleasure as he shot the biggest load of his life deep within his gorgeous sister's pussy.

Well, reading that story made me so hard and horny, I decided to call my own sister. She has always been a bit wild. I thought I might share an erotic story with her. When she answered, we chatted for a while. Then I told her that I'd been getting into reading erotic stories online. She said that sounded interesting. I had her get online and pull up the story I just read. I read it again as she read it for the first time. She was moaning a little over the phone line and then she read out loud, "You look like you're getting a pretty big hard-on." And then she said, "So brother, is your hard cock in your hand right now?" I said yes. She sighed, "Rub it for me, make it hot and hard."

I stoked my cock and I asked her, "What are your hands doing right now?"

She answered softly, "Mmmm, I'm pinching my left nipple as hard as I can and rubbing my clit. I'm very wet sweetie."

"God, I wish I could lick that wet pussy."

"You can and you will. I'll be over in ten minutes."

Well that was the end of my story. I sent it off to a volunteer editor with a note:

The Note

Hi. Thanks for reading this. I get very horny as I read it. I masturbated as I read it. I just don't know if someone else will enjoy it. I look forward to hearing from you.

She sent back a response in two days.

The Response

I have just read your story. I have bad news and good news. The bad news is I don't think you have any writing talent at all. The good news is, as I read your story, my pussy got warm and damp. I reached inside my robe and touched my clit. I am so into sex that even a bad writing job can still make my clit ache. My nipples were hard. I pinched both of them. I like to pinch them and pull on them while I rub my pussy. When I read the part about the sister wanting her brother's cock inside of her, my pussy got very wet. I decided to pick up the phone and call my brother. He's a horny boy, although he and I have never done anything sexual, I asked him if he wanted me to read him an erotic story. He said sure. When I got to the part in the story where the sister first lays her hands on her tits, I asked him if he was rubbing his cock. He said he was. I asked him if it was getting really hard and he said it was. I asked him if I could ever suck on his big, hard cock. He said he'd be over in ten minutes. Well, I just heard the doorbell ring so I have to go. You may not be a good writer, but I am going to fuck my brother and I owe it all to you. Try again, who knows what will come of it or is that who will cum from it.

The End or Is It?

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by YNOT.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.