The Best Erotic Stories.

The Sin of a Lifetime
by Perfect Sinner
©

Hello, my name is Kate. I am an 18 year old senior from an out of the way Christian town so you can imagine how bored I get. :-) Recently it has gotten worse. UNTIL..

I was so excited!! My cousin Josh was coming back to live in my home town. How long had it been? Almost 3 years... I really missed my childhood companion. He was someone who was always there for me. I was having a bad break up at the time and I really needed someone to talk to.

The first week he was here we talked a lot about what we had been doing. That Thursday he stayed at my house. We watched a movie and played cards until very late at night. When it was time for bed, I asked him if he would give me a hug. When I hugged him, my reaction was totally unexpected. My crotch immediately responded to his nearness and I had a hard time letting him go. I could tell he was having a hard time too.

The next day I went to spend the night where he was staying. I hadn't stopped thinking about him the whole time. I wondered if he wanted what I knew I wanted. We sat down to watch some TV and I used his lap as a pillow. I had no idea what to do. I didn't know if I should just sit there and do nothing or if I should make a move. I knew that if I was wrong about this then I would be in some serious trouble. I slid my hand onto his leg making circles with my fingertips. God!! I was so hot for him. He could have asked anything of me and I would have done it.

I was waiting. wondering what he would do. When I first laid down on his lap he put his hand on the top of the couch. While I made circles on his leg he slowly slid it down to my back. That was all the encouragement I needed. I reached down and grabbed his cock through his jeans. I tried undoing his pants but I wanted him so badly I don't think I could see straight. He undid them for me and I quickly started sucking his cock. He moaned and threaded his hands in my hair. Shoving my head up and down his hard shaft. I wanted so much more though.

I sat up on the couch and unzipped my pants. He instructed me to lay down on the floor so I complied. I laid down and watched him fallow. Staring at his beautiful cock. Wanting him more than I had ever wanted another man in all my life. I spread my legs and he sucked in his breath. "God, your beautiful. I can't wait to slid my cock in you," he said.

I reached out and grabbed his dick in my hand, compelling him closer. I laid down and started inserting his hug cock into me. When it was all the way in he laid down on top of me. He reached underneath me and grabbed a hold of my shoulders. He started a fast and hard rhythm I knew would make me cum. I buried his head between my breasts and started fucking me so hard. Moaning my name. Fireworks when off in my brain one after another. I thought about how good it felt and then I thought about who it was giving me all this pleasure. With that thought I cam so hard all I could do was lay there and shake. He moaned as my tight pussy clamped around his dick and a few seconds later he came too. We lay there panting for what seemed like forever.

Neither of us knew what to say. Finally he helped my to my feet and we fixed everything. We went back to the couch and resumed our position, except this time both of us had a smile on our face and dreams of more wild sex to come.

To be continued...

Send all comments about this story to Perfect Sinner.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.