The Best Erotic Stories.

The Salesman Takes a Wife
by AnonGuy
©

Beth ran one hand through her thick mane of auburn hair, absent mindedly biting her full, lower lip as she looked through the brochures on the coffee table. The salesman leaned back on the couch a bit to allow him a better view into the gap between the buttons on her blouse as her chest strained the fabric. I noticed him grin slightly, his approval at something I had known about Beth since we married two years before...that Beth was a beauty.

At 5'7" and 125 pounds, Beth had height and hair of a fashion model, but with the wholesome face of the 'girl next door', and a figure that was all woman...long, tapered legs, gently curving hips and rounded ass, smallish waist, and full breasts, nestled snugly in their 36d cups, which incidentally was where this salesman's eyes were riveted now. Her best feature, though, was something not visible to anyone but myself prior to this day. Beth had the nicest tits I'd ever seen before, full, round, firm and that was obvious. But her nipples, more specifically the aureole surrounding the nipple, would swell as she became aroused. The silver dollar sized area actually protruded slightly from her breast, like plump strawberries, and was extremely sensitive. I knew that no man had seen them before, as Beth's strict Catholic upbringing had caused her to retain her virginity until our wedding day. Our sex life was great for me, having a beautiful woman like her to myself, but she had some difficulty reaching orgasm. It concerned me more than her, though, and she frequently said that it wasn't that important to her, that she loved me regardless, etc. All that put me at ease until today, as I stood outside the back window of our home looking in.

I'd been busting my ass trying to establish clientele in the sales job I had, working long hours, coming home late, and pooping out after dinner. This afternoon, I'd had a particularly rough day, and decided to knock off early. I noticed another car in the drive as I pulled up, so I parked on the street, and walked to the back of the house. From the covered patio in back, you can see into the living room from a window there, and I saw the salesman then.

He was an extremely handsome guy, I had to admit, with dark hair, tall, and what seemed like a muscular build. I could sense that Beth found him attractive too, by the body language....little things, like the way she looked at him as he spoke, the way she leaned in slightly when he made a joke, stuff like that. Beth was wearing a light cotton sun dress that buttoned up the front, and clung nicely to her upper body. The skirt part was about knee length, but sitting as she was, had ridden up half her thigh. I was just going to go in, but something made me stop short for a moment and just look...something about the way his eyes moved over her legs and chest. I stood and watched.

Beth had made coffee, and the salesman settled back on the couch and draped his left arm on the couch back, sipping and checking out my wife as she shuffled through some of his brochures. As she leaned back on the couch, it happened. He put his cup down, casually turned her face toward his with his left hand and leaned in to kiss her on the mouth, while his right hand came up to clamp onto her left breast! I couldn't believe it! Beth pushed him away, shocked, saying "What are you doing...stop, I'm a married woman" but he had her arms pinned as he leaned in on her, kissing her, and continued fondling her chest. I stiffened, thinking "Holy Shit, this guy is going to rape my wife!". I wanted to run in and stop him there, but it kind of struck me that Beth didn't seem like she was in all that much distress. Don't get me wrong, she writhed and protested, but I wouldn't say she was fighting for her life or anything. She didn't scream out, it was more like a plea, "no" she said quietly, like a weak attempt to fend off the inevitable.

He began unbuttoning her dress from the top, and kissed her lips, face, cheeks and neck while he did. I heard him talking to her, telling her she was beautiful, that he wanted her. Beth struggled, still telling him "stop, no....please..." but he had leverage on her and successfully pinned her against the couch back. They continued their unorthodox wrestling match, and he continued on her buttons until he had her dress unbuttoned to mid waist, at which point he peeled the garment to one side and Beth's bra-covered breast popped out. I could see the white fabric strain as her chest heaved from the exertion, the excitement, or both! He kneaded and pinched the large jug while still hidden in its lacy cup, all the while nibbling her neck and ears. She held his head in her hands and tried to push his face away. As he kissed his way down her neck, he dipped his right hand into her exposed bra and scooped her tit from its cup.

He cradled the globe in his right hand as if he were weighing a melon at the market, and the side of his thumb grazed roughly over her swelling nipple. He pulled away for a moment to look at the heavy tit, then with a throaty moan, his mouth clamped onto her breast. I could see Beth's legs stiffen, and her face was a picture of panic as she looked left, then right, then left again as if trying to find a place to hide. Her breathing was ragged as she muttered "Oh Jesus, oh, I...oh shit....". The tit sucking was beginning to get to her, though, and her eyes finally rolled back into her head and she seemed to suck in her breath as he sucked in her nipple. She no longer pushed his face away, but just cradled it there, frozen, with her lips formed into a perfect "O" as he moaned and licked away. He broke contact and came back up to kiss her neck and lips. Beth seemed to have surrendered, and I was shocked to see her no longer fight him, but to return his kiss!

My heart was racing as I watched. I reached into my pants and pulled out my dick and began to stroke my hard on. The salesman kissed her mouth deeply now, and Beth kissed him back as he continued handling her left tit. Sensing her submission, he relaxed his grip, and drew circles over her breast, lightly tickling the skin before pinching the nipple in his fingers. His right hand lowered and landed on her knee, and Beth twitched. He tried to stroke the inside of her thigh, but she pushed his hand away, telling him no, that she was married, that they can't, that it wasn't right, that they shouldn't be doing this. Three times she pushed his hand away, and three times he tried again. With each attempt, though, he got a little further, his hand inching up her inner thigh, and although she pleaded , I could see her knees parting a bit more each time until the white 'vee' of her cotton panties was visible. At last he hit the mark!! Beth's legs opened wide and she moaned deeply as he tickled her mound from the outside of her panties. I knew then that the inevitable would happen...this stranger would fuck my wife, while I stood by and watched.

The thought of another man doing Beth had really never crossed my mind before. I mean, I knew that she was very desirable, and that men had made advances toward her, some gentlemanly, and others crude, but she always shrugged them off and was unfailing in her loyalty to me. Why today was different, I don't know....was it my job, and the neglect it put on her needs? Was it something I misunderstood about our marriage? Was it the very good looking guy, whose bold advances stirred some pent up desire in my bride? I wasn't quite sure about the reason, but I found myself frozen to the ground, my fly down with a raging boner in my hands while another man was stroking my beloved's most private parts! The salesman took his time as he caressed her cotton-covered slit. He brazenly grabbed her leg inside her knee and pulled it up onto his lap to spread her almost obscenely wider. He stroked her thighs from knee to crotch, lighting there for a time as Beth moaned like a bitch in heat, before moving on to stroke the other thigh. He kept whispering to her, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. By the time he actually pulled aside the fabric of her panties, her lips were swollen, her hips were grinding, and as he inserted his finger into her she groaned loudly into his mouth. He moved slowly, pushing his finger in, withdrawing to rub her clit for a bit, then pushing in again. The stranger moved his hand around the back side of her hip and slid into her panties from the top to grab her ass. He then slid off of the couch and onto his knees on the floor between her open thighs, and as he went down, he slid the panties down her legs and tossed them aside. I had to admit it was a smooth move, and I squeezed my prick as I watched.

Beth had never been into oral sex, wouldn't let me even try, and she sat up a bit as if to resist as the stranger opened her legs to lick her pussy, but he had her by the back of her calves, and he simply parted her legs and latched onto her gash. The move seemed to take her by surprise, and she cried out a little as his mouth landed on her exposed mound, but it was definitely a cry of joy. The salesman worked her snatch, and I could see his head moving up and down as he held her legs up and open by the backs of her knees. Eventually, he moved his hands off her legs, and I expected her to try to kick away, but instead she wrapped them around his neck of her own accord. He brought his hands up and finished unbuttoning her sun dress, splaying the garment open as he reached around to unfasten her bra. Beth shrugged her shoulders as the dress and bra straps fell aside, and the man filled his hands with her tit flesh. He paused to glance up at her, sprawled back on the couch totally naked, her thick hair messed, her breasts full, heaving, and the aureola swollen, her belly rising and falling in rapid breaths. "Very nice, Beth" he said softly, before resuming his feast. Beth came hard, squeezing his head as her fingers tightened in his dark hair.

The salesman got up and slowly removed his shirt and tie. The guy liked doing everything slow, and Beth just lay there looking up at him. He took off the shirt, and I could tell that my wife liked what she saw. The guy was built, with a muscular back, neck and arms. He unzipped his pants, slid them down and kicked them off and stood before her in his boxers. He reached down, guided her hand to the waistband and said "You do it, Beth". Beth sat up straight on the couch with her head about waist high to him and pulled them down. I couldn't see because his back was to me, but I heard her kind of gasp and mumble something unintelligible. I could see her hand come up to his prick, but my view was obstructed. He placed his hands on her head and moved foreword, like he wanted his dick sucked. I heard Beth say "I...I never..." , but he spoke quietly to her, saying "It's ok...just open your lips....that's it, Beth...use your tongue...that's very good".

I was pissed because I could NEVER get her to do that. I heard Beth's muffled gurgles, then saw as the salesman withdraw and kick his boxers from his ankles, and it was then that I saw it, got a glimpse of his cock, about 10 inches of thick meat, hanging semi-flaccid from his crotch....It was fucking huge, the biggest thing I'd ever seen, let alone Beth. She just stared at it, mesmerized as he stepped up again. Beth came foreword on the couch to meet him as he stood between her legs, her first attempts at cocksucking getting bolder. She held the organ in her small fingers, which made the thing look even that much bigger, and kissed it along its length, her tongue stabbing at it as it grew. I heard him tell her to stick out her tongue and he began to move his hips as Beth bathed the shaft from one side, like she was licking an ear of corn (his cock being almost as thick), the huge erection sliding back and forth across her lips. He told her "lick my balls, please Beth". Could you believe it!! Please, he was asking her!! And I'll be damned if Beth didn't lean down and lick them. He reached down and took his prick by the base, and began to slowly rub its length along her face while she tongued his scrotum, covering her cheeks, eyes, nose with her own saliva from his huge sausage. And how did Beth react to this humiliation, this face washing? I saw her small hands come up to clench his muscled ass cheeks and pull him closer as he ground his pelvis into her face!

After several minutes of this, the man's cock was fully erect, and Beth could not take her eyes off of its chiseled hardness. It swung to and fro like a batter on deck as he instructed my wife to lay back. He told her "I'm going to fuck you now Beth, would you like that?" Beth just stared at his mega-cock, muttered something, and lay back opening herself to him. He climbed on top, supporting himself with one arm and kissed her deeply on the mouth. His other hand grabbed the organ by its root, and he began swabbing its head up and down her wet slit. She moaned into his kiss as the huge head grazed her clit. My wife groaned in ecstasy as he painted her pussy lips with his mighty prick, occasionally dipping a few thick inches into her causing her to just about come off the couch, only to pull back and rub some more. After some time, he slowly sank into her to his full length. Beth's moaning intensified. He didn't move then, just lie there on top, and she groaned loudly and came again. He withdrew slowly, and sank in again. Beth was whimpering, cursing, saying "Oh my God, Oh my..Oh my God....oooh....Fuck....Ohhhh....shit..." He stroked her a few times, then withdrew completely, turned her around like she weighed nothing so that she was on top, straddling him. "Put it in again, Beth" he said, and she did, sliding down on his huge cock. He told her "Slide up here so I can lick your beautiful tits, Beth," and she cooperated fully, offering him each swollen nipple in turn. He covered her globes with his saliva, cradling each tit in his hand as he kneaded, licked and sucked. His face was smothered in her cleavage while she rode his thick prick. I looked down at the measly 5 incher in my hands, and as Beth came for the third time, I came onto the concrete floor.

I confronted her about it later, and she came clean. She said she still loved me and wanted to remain married, but that Bob (the insurance salesman) had given her something she couldn't get anywhere else (as if I didn't know!). So I did what any loving husband would do...Bob comes over every couple of weeks, and I bought a dick pump...ya know, increase your size in two weeks, guaranteed. Now if I attach it to a small compressor....hmmm?
Another quality story by AnonGuy.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.