The Best Erotic Stories.

Trailer Trash Love
by Hardcore Harry
©

My step-mother, Pam, has a kick-ass figure. 36DD tits, 24 hips, 34 ass. She struts around our trailer house in tank tops and Daisy Dukes, like the Queen of the Whores. She's a little country slut, the kind reared on cornbread, moonshine and her older brother's big ding-dong. Even better, she's only 18, which makes her younger than me!

She'd been wanting my cock inside her sweet southern pussy since dad brought her home from the strip club last month. The way she flipped her long red hair and licked her lips at me made me crazy.

One day, while dad was off at the factory and I was home watching television instead of looking for a job, I took a break from The Jerry Springer marathon to watch my step-mom wash the dishes. I stepped up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my hard cock into her ass.

"How's it going, mom?" I asked, my lips hovering just above her ear.

She wiggled away.

"Jus' fine," she said. "Now go on. Git away, 'fore yer father come home and see you gettin' fresh with me."

"But, mommy, I don't think you understand," I said, inching toward her. "I'm going to show you how much I love you."

She lunged for the door, but I grabbed her by the hem of her jean shorts and threw her on the couch. Pressing my chest against her enormous tits, I pinned her to the cushions. She was helpless under my weight, and she knew it. I smashed a kiss onto her lips. As she stopped struggling, I smiled. On television, a pair of cross-dressing midgets were screaming about the lover they shared -- a 450 pound black man named Gayle. The crowd was cheering. I imagined they were rooting for me.

"I always knew you were a sicko," Pam snapped.

"And I always knew you were a cum guzzling slut," I said. "You want my dick -- no -- you need my dick, you cum guzzling whore. You're gonna like this shit. I can tell already. Now take off your shorts."

She spit in my eye. I wiped it off with the back of my hand and shot her a cold, mean glare.

"I like my women unbruised, so I'm not going to smack you for that one," I said. "No, instead I'm going to be nice. I'm going to ask again, and I'm going to say please. So, would you please be a good little mommy and take off your pants for me?"

She spit again. This time, I laid a backhand on her cheek with everything I had.

"Goddam it, bitch!" I yelled. "I tried to be nice. Now take off your fucking shorts."

Tears rolled down her cheeks, as she obeyed my order. My dick was rock solid.

"Goddam you," she sobbed, shoving down her shorts.

Hooking my arms around her legs, I forced her knees to her ears. The pink slit beckoned me as she trembled. I think it was the prettiest sight I've ever seen.

I rammed my rape rod inside her, and she gasped. I started off pounding hard. No sensual bullshit. Just pure punishment for this bitch. I felt powerful, and I knew my father would be proud.

My step-mom liked it, too. Within 10 minutes, her legs started quivering.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she shrieked.

She came hard three times in a row, her body vibrating all over each time. The whole trailer shook, and I thought the concrete pilings under the living room would give way.

But they didn't, so I took my dick out of her pussy and stuck it in her mouth. She teased the head for a while, then I decided it was time to go deeper. I shoved all nine inches down her throat. At first she gagged. But after she got used to having that much meat in her mouth, she sucked it good. No teeth. Just lip and tongue running up and down my shaft.

Jizz juice rose in my loins. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and grabbed a handful of hair on the back of her head.

"Open up and take a drink, slut," I said.

I made a mess of her pretty face. The cum shot in five separate bursts. I swear, there must have been a gallon of it. About half hit her mouth. The rest ran down her forehead, cheeks, neck and tits, like creamy little rivers. I made her lick off her upper lip before handing her a towel to clean up.

The crowd burst into applause and barked like a rottweiler as the show took a commercial break.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?" I asked as she went back to the sink to finish the dishes.

She didn't answer, so I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her against my still-hard dick. "I said, 'That wasn't so bad, was it?'"

She turned to look at me and smiled.

"I guess not," she said.

We play "rape" at least twice a day now. And my dad is still wondering why I haven't found a job. I think he's starting to blame The Jerry Springer Show.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Hardcore Harry.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.