The Best Erotic Stories.

The Taking of Innocence
by Carl East
©

John was a shy, sort of guy, the sort of person you would find, standing in a corner at a party, just enjoying the music. He had recently found himself a girl friend, whose name was Elizabeth, a close friend who had thought they would hit it off, had invited her to his eighteenth birthday party. He hadn't been wrong, for when their eyes met, he seemed to sense the chemistry between them.

She was now taking John to meet her mother, after only the first week, so he knew she already had deep feelings for him. But what they both didn't know, was that neither one of them had ever had sexual relations before, something John could never tell his friends.

When they arrived at Beth's home, John was nervous, he wanted her mother to like him, and at the same time, wanted to make a good impression.

Beth's mother came to the door before they reached it, telling them to come in.

John found himself staring at Beth's mother, for she was very attractive, her long blonde hair and green eyes, were a must to see, while her figure belied her age, he figured around the thirty eight mark. But it was her body that really turned his head, for she was wearing a very short skirt, and a low cut top, which left almost nothing to the imagination. Her top straining to keep her bust from exploding onto the scene, while her legs (clearly shaved) were long and perfect.

"This is my mother, but she likes to be called Mary." Said Beth, offering him a seat.

"So this is John!" her mother said, "I've heard a lot about you, this last week."

"All good I hope." He replied, wanting her to like him.

"Nothing but the best." She replied, walking past him to sit down opposite.

He could smell her perfume, and watched as she sat down, her long legs turning to the side as she did so.

"I've got some good news and some bad news, depending on how you look at it Beth." She said, smiling.

"Oh, what's that then?" Beth asked.

"Your father cannot come tomorrow, but he can pick you up today, and you've only got an hour until he arrives." She replied.

Beth's mother and father were divorced, and Beth had told John her father picked her up once a fortnight, to find out what had been happening in her life. At first Beth was disappointed, but John knew how important her father was to her.

"It's all right, it will give me a chance to get to know Mary." Said John, smiling.

Pretty soon Beth had decided to go with her father, and would see John later that night, after apologising for the umpteenth time. But, John understood his own parents had gotten a divorce a couple of years back, and knew the pressures that were caused by the break up.

When Beth had gone, Mary started to ask John about his life, wanting to know if he knew where he was headed. John informed her as honestly as possible, that he had narrowed it down to two options, the first being an engineer, while the second was a more ambitious dream, he wanted to get into the space program, but would wait for his grades before deciding.

Mary was impressed, she had always hoped that her daughter would meet someone with ambition, and sensed that she had. John suddenly realised that Mary had turned her legs around to face him, and could clearly see her panties as they talked. His cock suddenly started to grow, and he could feel the flush in his cheeks, as he tried desperately to get his mind off the view in front of him.

She just made it worse, by bending forward to offer him a chocolate covered biscuit, with her breasts suddenly looking very inviting. He took his eyes off her chest, reaching out for the biscuit, then saying thank you. She must have noticed his discomfort, for she suddenly sat back, turning her legs to one side again.

Then she told him something, he hadn't known, and was surprised to hear.

"I want you to know that my daughter is a virgin," she said, making him choke on a piece of biscuit, "I'm telling you this, in case you have desires, that she may not be ready for.

"I wouldn't normally tell anybody this, but as I am aware that you have your daughters interest at heart, I feel it's important you know, I have never had sexual relations myself." He replied, feeling his cheeks turning red.

She seemed to be impressed by this revelation, for she suddenly sat up again, revealing her panties once more. His cock twitched as he caught a glimpse of her inner thigh, then shifted in his chair to hide the evidence.

Mary then rose from her chair and sat on the sofa next to John, his erection making it an embarrassing moment.

"Do you find me attractive, John." She said, putting her hand onto his knee.

"Very." He replied, starting to feel hot.

"How would you like to lose your virginity, and be ready for when my daughter needs a man?" She asked, moving her hand up his leg a little.

"What do you mean?" He replied, naively.

She then stopped talking, and moved her hand up to his crotch, making him involuntarily jump. She could feel the hardness of his cock, and proceeded to undo his zipper. He was starting to get really excited at this point, looking down on her hand, expertly starting to remove his engorged cock from its resting-place.

Bringing his cock out with ease, she looked at the hard member in her hand, remembering her youth, and licking her lips with surprise at finding a nine-inch cock, on such a young man. They then kissed, while she rubbed his cock with both hands, her tongue entering his mouth, and finding his own responding.

Then he broke the kiss off, suddenly getting a conscience.

"As much as I like you, it was your daughter, I wanted these sort of intimate relations with." He said.

"My daughter will never find out from me, and you will no longer be a virgin." She replied.

He couldn't help himself, after all a very attractive woman was seducing him, and he had dreamt of this moment for years.

He kissed her again, his cock still throbbing in her hands, as he held the side of her face with one hand, gently holding her in place as they kissed passionately. He suddenly started to get too aroused, for he started to cum, his seed shooting up and landing on his shirt and her hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I got too excited." He said, feeling embarrassed once again.

"Don't be sorry, that was my intention, I wanted you to cum." She said, bending down to take his cock into her mouth.

John moaned out loud with the sudden pleasure he felt, as she sucked the rest of his seed out, then continued so that he would remain hard. She then stood up, and proceeded to remove her clothes, her top being first. John admired her breasts, which were standing straight and erect. Then watched her skirt fall to the floor, making his cock twitch once again.

She stood in front of him, now wearing only her panties, which she duly removed, revealing a shaved pussy. Grabbing hold of his hand, she pulled him up out of the chair, and started to remove his clothing, within seconds he was naked. They started to kiss once more, his hardened cock pressing up against her legs.

The kiss became more intense, as they both got onto the floor, and she guided his cock to her smooth pussy lips. He felt the moistness as his cock started to enter her tunnel of love, then tried to push forward, but found he was being stopped by her hands on his hips.

"Slow down, you don't need to rush, I'm not going anywhere." She said, then kissed him again.

His cock then entered her slowly, as he felt the edges of her womanhood rubbing against his full length. He was then instructed to move slowly, but keep the penetrations deep, advice which he followed, liking the fact that he could feel more in this way. Her hips then started to move upwards, meeting his thrusts, and being timed perfectly.

He was starting to get over excited again, so she pulled him into herself, with her hands over his butt, momentarily stopping him, then let go again to feel all of his cock filling her womb. Her own juices were running out and down her thigh, and when she knew she was about to have her first orgasm, she told him to speed up.

He then started to slam his cock into her cunt, making sure she could feel every last inch, his desire and lust completely taking control of his emotions. He also knew he was going to cum, but wanted, no, needed to cum again. By the time he had, she was having her first orgasm, and their juices were mixing together, making it very hard for him to feel the walls of her pussy anymore.

By the time they stopped, he was sweating and feeling like he'd had a workout, while she just lay there, with a smile appearing on her face. She rolled him off, telling him to get dressed, then got up to enter the kitchen.

He suddenly appeared from behind her in the kitchen, placing his hands from behind, onto her breasts. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her butt, and decided to bend forward and open her legs. He then guided his cock to the entrance once more, and after a bit of fumbling he re-entered her pussy.

She moaned out loud, for this had always been her favourite position, and knew that she would be able to feel more of his member in this way. He started to plunge his cock in, holding her butt in an effort to stop her from pushing back, for he wanted to do all the work. At this rate she knew she would be coming soon, and started to wonder when she had last experienced anybody so eager to fuck.

He was now slamming his cock into her womb, making her scream with excitement, as she began to cum. His own cum feeling a long way away, as he continued his assault on her moist pussy. Then finding it creeping up on him, as he began suddenly to lose his seed, deep inside her.

They both got dressed after that, neither one of them speaking about what just happened, but both smiling.

After a couple of hours, Beth returned, and was greeted with a hug from both Mary and John. She informed them of where her father had taken her, then said she would walk John home. Mary told her there was no need, for he could use the spare bedroom if he liked. John agreed, and so the night soon came to an end, with everyone retiring for the night.

In the morning, John was awoken by Beth, who kissed him on the forehead, saying, 'come on sleepy head' then darting out the room, as John tried to spank her backside.

When he got downstairs he found a cooked breakfast waiting for him, and tucked in immediately. By the time he'd finished he was more than full, and asked what they were going to do today.

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I've got a fair few errands to run, so I'll leave you alone, and see you later." Said Mary, grabbing her car keys and leaving.

"We could watch a movie." Suggested Beth.

"What have you got?" Answered John.

She showed him their collection, and although it was a good one, there wasn't a film there that he hadn't seen. Then she informed him that she used the Internet a lot, something he did on a regular basis.

"I'll tell you what, I'll show you my favourite site if you show me yours." He said, nudging her, and making her blush.

"Ok, me first." She replied.

Pretty soon they had gotten on to the World Wide Web, and were hooking up with her favourite site. It turned out to be the official oasis site, a group she loved, and one he couldn't stand, but he kept that to himself. Then she asked him to show her his favourite site, but he was a little reluctant, for it was an adult site. She then said a deal is a deal; he felt he had to show her.

Pretty soon, he had gotten the site up; it was called Literotica, and was dedicated to erotic stories. He picked a favourite author of his, whose pseudonym was Hullo Nurse, and asked her to read it. She read it slowly, taking a good twenty minutes to wade through the story, then turned to John.

"That was very descriptive, wasn't it." She commented.

"That's just one of hundreds, you ought to read some of the others, people like Whispersecret, and Weird Harold, they have some of the most descriptive writing I have ever seen." He said, showing her the authors index board.

"The story I read was a turn on for me, is that why you read them?" She asked.

"Yes and no really, I do get turned on by them, but they are a good read at the same time, so I feel like I'm being entertained, you can also join in on the conversations posted daily on the bulletin board." He replied, showing her where he'd sent a message.

"I will have to read more, now that I've discovered this site." She said.

He then showed her another story, which first attracted his attention, it was a story of incest, and one of his favourites. By the time she had reached the end of the first page, she was getting a little worked up, for her hand was suddenly squeezing John's leg. He took that to mean she was getting horny, and immediately started to kiss her, she responded straight away, her thoughts of what she had just read foremost in her mind.

The computer was suddenly forgotten, as their embrace became a passionate one, with his tongue darting around her own, and his hand coming up to fondle her breast through her thin blouse. She stopped him there; telling him that she had no experience in the matters of sex, and admitting she was a virgin. He then lied for the first time in their relationship, and informed her that he was too.

She found that a comforting thought, and allowed his hand to continue its touch of her erect nipples. Then they got onto the bed, with her hand running over his hardened cock, and feeling the urge to have a look at it. He whispered into her ear, that she could unzip his trousers, and not to be afraid.

She put both hands down, then unzipped his trousers, feeling his cock through his underwear. He then pulled his trousers off, along with his briefs, revealing his fully erect cock, for her to see, for the first time. She broke off the kiss looking down at what she now held in her hands. "It's big, isn't it?" Was all she could say?

Then John started to unbutton her blouse, and not getting any negative responses from Beth. Once her blouse was undone, she removed it her self, then threw it onto the floor, then unclasped her bra, and let it follow close behind. John looked more closely at her lovely breasts, tweaking her nipples between his fingers. His cock throbbed, and she could feel it twitching in her hand, then she could feel his hand travelling up her skirt.

She was feeling too hot to interfere; allowing him to pull her panties down and off, then wondering if it would be all right. But as the doubts crept into her mind, she felt his finger touch her pussy lips, and suddenly she wanted him, more than anything she had ever wanted before.

His finger penetrated her outer defences, starting to work its way as deep as he could go, their kisses suddenly got even more passionate, as she ground her pussy against his finger. He then removed it, and started to mount her, his cock feeling rock hard on her leg, as he got into position. Then she felt apprehensive, as he slowly pushed his cock past her pussy lips.

She moaned out loud, then screamed as he broke what she'd thought had broken a long time ago, as she had long since penetrated her hymen with a vibrator. She didn't count on the fact, that his cock was bigger and wider than that instrument. He stopped, then worked it again, and slowly but surely her pain ended, and she was starting to get very wet.

Knowing that he had truly penetrated her, he started to speed up, making her cry out with joy. She hadn't imagined it would be like this, and she now realised what all the fuss was about, for sex seemed to be the main topic at college. She held him tightly as he continued his assault, making her reach her first true climax, and feeling wonderful. He too was close, but he had the presence of mind not to cum inside her, so when he felt it was about to erupt, he quickly took it out, then emptied his cum onto her stomach.

She hadn't really noticed his cum, for she was feeling a contentment that was alien to her, a sort of bliss, which only told her to do it again. After holding each other for a while, they both got cleaned up then redressed. As it happens, just in the nick of time, for no sooner had they got down stairs, than Mary returned.

Mary unpacked the bit of shopping she had, then asked John if he was staying for dinner, to, which he replied yes.

Two hours later they were sitting around the table enjoying a nice meal, with Mary breaking out the wine for everyone. In fact more than one bottle was consumed, making them all a little merry. After clearing the dishes, they decided to have a game of cards, starting off with seven-card brag. Then Mary suggested strip poker, which Beth laughed at, until she realised her mother wasn't joking.

"Mother! We can't play that, we have a guest." Said Beth, feeling embarrassed.

"That's ok, I'm game if you are?" Said John, surprising her.

Suddenly feeling out numbered, she agreed, so the cards were dealt, with Beth wondering how far they would go. Beth lost the first two hands, choosing a pair of shoes and her tights as the penalty. Then Mary lost one, and chose to take her shoes off, and then John had a run of bad luck, for he suddenly lost the next four.

He chose to take off his shoes, socks, shirt, and finally his trousers, leaving him wearing only his briefs. The next hand saw Mary lose, and she removed her blouse, much to the amusement of Beth, who was now thinking, they intended to go all the way.

Then John lost again, and he hesitated, wondering if that was the end of the game, or did he have to strip in front of them both.

"Am I the loser, or does there have to be two naked people, for there to be a winner." He asked, not unreasonably.

"I think that's a valid point, so lets carry on until there are two naked people, then the one with some clothes still on, will be declared the winner." Replied Mary.

John stood up, then removed his briefs, giving them both a glimpse of his semi hard cock, before sitting down and hiding it below the table. Beth laughed as she imagined her boyfriend naked, and at the same table as her mother. Then they continued playing, but before they could turn their cards over, John asked another question.

"How about dealing me in, then if I win a hand I get to put some clothes back on." He said, wanting to make it more interesting.

"And if you lose a hand?" replied Mary.

"Then I have to do something else, like a dare for instance." He said.

"Yes, I don't mind." Said Beth, which surprised John.

Unfortunately the cards were not on his side, for he lost the very next hand, and as Mary had the winning hand she got to choose what he had to do.

"I dare you to come behind me, and massage my shoulders, while we play the next hand." She said.

He stood up, and walked behind her, his cock suddenly getting hard as he started to rub her shoulders. Beth couldn't help looking, and saw he had an erection, and all this was suddenly turning her on. After losing the next hand herself, she removed her blouse, revealing the fact, that she wasn't wearing a bra, and really making John hard.

He then sat down again, but not before the two women had seen his large cock, then the cards were dealt once more. This time Mary lost, and chose to take her bra off, with Beth noticing John's stare, and getting really turned on by it. John won the next hand, so he got his briefs back on. Then Mary lost the next two, which meant she was naked, but unlike John, she stood up proud, and removed her skirt and panties very slowly, making sure one and all saw her body.

She now had to perform a dare, and it was Beth that had to choose, she knew what she wanted to choose, but she was too embarrassed to say out loud, so she whispered in her mothers ear. Mary laughed, not being able to believe what her daughter wanted her to do.

"What does she want you to do?" Asked John.

"She wants me to do something to you, in order that she might learn herself." She replied.

"Do what?" He asked, feeling intrigued.

Mary stood up and told her daughter to stand by John's side and watch closely, she then pulled the table away from John, and knelt down between his legs. She then removed his briefs, much to his enjoyment, and inserted his cock into her mouth. His reaction was predictable, as she commenced in giving him a deep throat.

He moaned out loud, watching as her head bobbed up and down, then looked up at Beth, as she watched with interest. His cock was being completely engulfed, sending a pleasure through his body that he had never felt before. Then Mary stopped and looked up at her daughter.

"Come down here, and have a go, you will soon get the hang of it." She said, still holding his cock.

Beth got to her knees, feeling very excited, at what was happening here, then taking his cock in her hand she lowered her mouth over it, trying to copy what her mother had done, but not being able to do it.

"No, you're trying to take too much in at once, take in what you feel comfortable with, and you will get better over time." Said Mary, feeling very confident about the advice she as giving.

Beth followed her advice, making John start to feel the urge to cum, and feeling he had better warn her. But Mary already recognised the signs, and took it back from Beth, telling her that she needn't taste his seed, until later in their relationship. She then proceeded to take it herself, using her hand to bring him to the edge, then allowing him to shoot his load into her mouth.

Beth watched her mother drain him dry, her pussy feeling wet, as a desire to do the same thing over took her. She bent down again, wanting a taste of his sperm, so that she knew what to expect. Her mother gave her the last few drops, as she jerked his cock for one last time. Beth tasted the salty seed, as it hit her tongue, not disliking it, and wondering what all the fuss was about, for she had friends who thought it was disgusting.

John couldn't believe what had just happened, but thanked his lucky stars that he had met Elizabeth.

- The End -

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Carl East.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.