The Best Erotic Stories.

The Turquoise Woman
by Bones Malone
©

I was home alone, watching TV, when I suddenly heard a crash outside. I quickly went out the back door to see what I could see. About three hundred yards away, in an empty field, I could see that a large aircraft had just crash-landed.

Overcome by curiosity, I ran over to the site. The ship was like none I had ever seen before. It was clear that this spaceship was not of this world. All of a sudden, there was a flash of light, and a doorway appeared in the side of the broken-down craft. Once the bright light faded away, I could see a figure stepping out of the ship through the doorway. It stood in front of the ship and looked around, surveying the land. I could not believe my eyes.

The being appeared to be a very attractive woman, except her skin was a bright turquoise blue. She had dark blue hair and eyes. It was very strange. It was as if someone had taken a gorgeous, voluptuous Earth woman, and painted her blue! I could feel my cock growing larger in my pants at the sight of this turquoise beauty.

I approached the beautiful creature and said, "Hello, my name is Luke. Can you understand what I'm saying?"

The woman said, "Yes. You can call me Azura. I have studied and mastered your language. I have come from far away to ask for your help."

"What is it that you need?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

She replied, "My people are starving. There are millions of other beings on our planet just like me. We have almost no more food. There used to be plenty of food for everyone, but then our population rose too high."

"I see," I said, "so what do you eat?"

"We consume only one thing," she continued, "the fluid that comes from under our planet's surface. We have many wells all over our land to collect this fluid for consumption, but the wells have nearly gone dry." Azura waved her hand in the air and brought forth a blue piece of paper with writing on it. She held it out to me saying, "This is what we require."

I took the piece of paper and read what it said. It appeared to be a list of ingredients. The various substances sounded vaguely familiar. "Follow me," I told her. I started heading back to the house, and Azura followed close behind. With each step, her large breasts jiggled, making my cock extremely stiff. When we arrived inside, I asked her to wait there while I try to figure out what the substances on the list combine to form.

I went to my computer and typed in the ingredients on the list, in order to discover what the fluid is that the woman was talking about. After a few minutes of searching, I found the answer I was looking for. I was so surprised by the result that I almost laughed out loud. The "fluid" that these women need to survive is semen!

I could hardly control myself. I realized that this encounter was going to get very interesting indeed. I went back to where Azura was waiting to tell her the good news. "I have figured out what the fluid is."

Azura's face lit up, "That's wonderful! Can you produce some for me now? I'm so very hungry."

Hearing this turned me on even more. "Yes I can," I said, "but I'm going to need your help."

She smiled. "Yes, of course. I'll do anything you say."

At this, I took off my pants and underwear so that I was naked from the waist down. Azura stared curiously at my erect penis and said "Oh it's so beautiful! What is it?"

I could tell that I had a lot of explaining to do. I began, "Well, it's called a penis. When a human male gets aroused, his penis will stand erect like this. If it is then stimulated properly, a liquid we call semen shoots out of it. That liquid is the liquid your planet needs so desperately."

"Amazing!" was all Azura could say, as she continued staring at my big ten-inch cock. "So how do you get the semen to come out?" she asked.

I smiled and said, "You'll see. But first, could you take off your suit for me?" Without a word, Azura did just that. In the blink of an eye, her suit was lying on the floor, and she stood naked in front of me. I let out a long sigh. Azura had wonderfully large breasts with dark blue nipples. I reached out with my left hand and cupped one her turquoise tits, while gently jerking my cock with my right hand. Azura looked puzzled. I said, "Doing this will help make my semen come."

She smiled and nodded. I continued playing with her breast while jacking off until Azura said, "Let me do that for you, then you can touch more of my body." I thought this was a very good idea. I let go of my cock and used my free hand to play with her other breast. Azura immediately grabbed my dick with her blue hand and started giving me a nice handjob. She was obviously a fast learner. She was jacking me off harder and faster than before, while I fondled her big blue breasts.

In no time I was ready to come and said, "Azura, the semen is about to come. Get ready!" She quickly opened her mouth and positioned it right in front of my cockhead. A few seconds later, my penis erupted, shooting out spurts of semen, Azura's nectar of life. She hungrily drank from my cock, as if she couldn't live without my cum (and she can't). She sucked on my head to get every last drop of fluid.

When she was done swallowing all my juice, she said, "Oh, yes! That was it! It tastes even better than the fluid we get at home. Thank you so much!"

"Believe me," I said, "it was my pleasure!" After getting dressed, we went back out to where Azura's ship had crashed. Luckily, the spaceship wasn't very damaged, so Azura would be able to fly back home to tell her people the good news. And it was good news indeed.

Azura set off for her home planet and returned to Earth the next day, with about a thousand other turquoise women, all just as beautiful and voluptuous as herself. Needless to say, it was very easy to find enough men to ejaculate into the women's mouths.

Over the next few years, millions of lonely men happily traveled to the turquoise planet, in order to supply the whole population with the "food" it required. The planet solved its hunger problem, and millions of men were sexually satisfied. Azura didn't forget me though. (After all, I figure I'm sort of a hero on her planet). She visited me for a "meal" several times a month, keeping me happy for many years to come.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Bones Malone.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.