The Best Erotic Stories.

The Window
by JenniferO
©

When I was 19 and in college, I was dating a guy named Scott. We had gotten along really well initially, but for the last few months during spring and early summer seemed to be drifting apart. I really didn't want to break up with him, so suggested we go visit his dad for the long 4th of July weekend. His dad was a really sweet man and had always made me feel welcome on past visits and I knew Scott really enjoyed spending time with him.

I thought it might help our relationship if we got away for a little while. We got to his place in the hills in mid-morning and within an hour were hanging around the pool laughing and talking. I could see Scott already beginning to relax. We spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool and had an early dinner on the patio. The view was gorgeous with the sun going down.

After a couple of drinks I wished the guys goodnight and headed off to my room. Scott's father had set up us in separate bedrooms, as was his custom whenever we visited. He had a beautiful home and the bedrooms had private baths and huge picture windows overlooking the mountains. Scott's father never bothered to put curtains up in the bedrooms telling us that he thought the view was too beautiful to be curtained off. There were no neighbors, so there really wasn't any problem with privacy.

I was a little nervous getting undressed without curtains on my first visit, but had quickly gotten used to it. Once I got to my room, I got undressed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I finished my shower and was drying off, I thought I heard a noise outside on the deck.

I shut off the light and peeked out the bathroom window. There was Scott father in the shadows looking in my bedroom window. I couldn't believe it. I figured he had probably already seen me naked when I undressed for the shower. I wrapped myself in my towel and walked back out into the bedroom and shut off the lights. I put on a T-shirt and got into bed.

I had a hard time going to sleep that night. I wanted to tell Scott but felt that would have been a mistake. I thought he would have felt obliged to defend his father. The next morning when I went down to breakfast, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to face Scott's father Michael. But when I got down there, he was as friendly and sweet as always. I was confused, I guess I expected him to act like some sort of deranged pervert leering at me at every opportunity. He was the same as always and all day I watched to see if I could catch him staring or acting differently. Nothing, he was just a very nice man. That night I shut the lights off before getting dressed for bed and went to bathroom to look out and saw him there in the shadow watching my window. I really didn't know what to think about it.

The next day was the 4th of July. We had planned to hang around the house and pool all day and have dinner with Michael, then shower, get dressed and go to a party at one of Scott's old friends house. I spent the day watching Michael and thinking about him. He was around 65 and retired. His wife had died a couple of years earlier. He was a handsome man and very personable. I didn't understand why he wasn't seeing anyone else.

During the course of the day I asked Scott about it. He said his father had been devastated by his mom's death and Scott didn't think he ever wanted to go through anything like that again and so kept to himself. We spent the day drinking, laughing and in general having a lot of fun. Michael put some salmon steaks on the grill and brought out a nice bottle of wine. We talked about our plans for the evening; Michael was planning to visit some friends in town. By the time dinner was over it was a little after 9:00pm and I excused myself to go shower and change for the party. Michael said he had to get ready as well and asked Scott to clean up.

I went to my room, kicked off my shoes and went into the bathroom to check if Bob was out there. Sure enough he showed up just as I looked out the window. I had decided during the day that he was pretty harmless and if he enjoyed watching, then so be it. I drank more wine at dinner than I normally would and had a pretty good buzz. I needed it for the courage; I had never deliberately exposed myself like this before. I went back into the bedroom laid out some clothes on the bed, then turned to face the window. I started to unbutton my shirt.

My fingers were shaking as I undid each button and then slid the shirt off my shoulders. I then unbuttoned my jeans and wiggled out of them. I picked up the clothes folding them slowly and then putting them in the closet. I walked back toward the window taking off my jewelry and putting it on the table just in front of the window. I reached behind and unhooked my bra and slowly let fall from my shoulders and off my breasts. My nipples were hard, they are very large anyway and when hard like this, well let's just say they looked really huge. My breasts are a firm 32b, not terribly big, but they look ok on my tiny frame. I'm only 5' tall and probably weigh 95 lbs.

I slid my fingers into the sides of my panties and slid them down over my hips and down my legs until I could step out of them. I floused my hair a little bit and spent a moment looking like I was trying to decide about the clothes I had laid out on the bed. I was pretty excited to be showing off like that. I finally went to take my shower. I spent a long time in the shower trying to decide what else I could do. I was surprised to find myself enjoying this. I finished my shower and went back into the bedroom to towel off and dry my hair. While I was drying my hair, I decided what I would do. My hands shook, I was amazed at my own audacity. When I finished drying my hair.

I turned the chair to face the window; there were some bright lights just above the window that lit me nicely. I took out a razor, shaving cream and a little dish of water and got ready to give myself a bikini trim. I was really nervous and excited as I spread my legs apart. I applied the shaving cream slowly. My hands were shaking so much I was afraid I might cut myself. I was doing the trim when I decided to surprise Scott and shave myself totally. I shaved all the hair from above and the sides before getting to the details. I had to open myself up to get all the tendrils of hair. I opened the lips as needed to get everything trimmed. I did it all very slowly, lingering as I shaved around my clitoris making sure to pull the hood back a couple of times.

I was so excited by this time that every time I touched it, I could feel ripples in my belly. I rinsed the remaining cream off and dried myself off. I got some lotion to rub in and I did that slowly as well, making certain to open up to get every part of me. I was so excited by this point, but I figured I'd better start getting dressed or Scott would be in to find out what was taking so long. I finally stood up and slid a pair of thong panties on. I decided not to wear a bra and put on a silk blouse and a skirt. I was feeling very sexy. I hoped my nipples would soften up so they wouldn't be so prominent. I was just finishing putting on some makeup when Scott came into the room.

He said his father had left about a 45 minutes ago and we had the house to ourselves for a little bit before we left for the party. He leaned over and gave me a kiss. I knew what he wanted and I did too, but not here in front of his father. I didn't know what to do! Scott hadn't been too interested in sex over the past few months and I didn't want to discourage him, but on the other hand I had already given my show for the night and this was more than I had planned on. I asked Scott if we should go to another room. He didn't want to, just in case his dad came home.

He slid a hand into my blouse and kissed me hard. I couldn't believe what was going to happen. He turned me toward the window and told me how sexy I looked in the reflection of the window. He started to unbutton my blouse from behind me while kissing and nibbling on my neck. I tried to turn away from the window but he held me firm and opened my blouse and started squeezing and pulling on my nipples, caressing my breasts and kissing me the whole time. I was already so turned on, I didn't really resist but did want to shut off the lights.

Scott wanted to leave them on and just ignored my pleas for darkness. He undid my skirt and it slid to my feet. I was still standing with Scott behind me facing the window. I knew his dad could see everything that was happening. It must have looked like a huge TV screen from his side of the window. I knew that I was going to have sex in front of this man outside my window and there was nothing I was going to do to stop it from happening. Scott slid my panties down to my knees and then pushed me back onto the bed, pulling my panties the rest of the way off. As he looked at the shaven me, I meekly said "surprise".

He smiled and stared at me as he got undressed and climbed onto the bed. He kneeled next to my head and put himself into my mouth. He was also very excited, he held my head and started pumping into my mouth. In less than a minute, he came. After he was done, He leaned over and spread my legs wide and started to work his magic on me with his tongue and fingers. I was still wide open facing the window and Scott was making me crazy. I started to suck on him again, hard trying to take all of him into my mouth. I was losing control and was forgetting everything else but the looming orgasm.

Just as I was getting ready to go over the edge, Scott stopped and lay back on the bed, pulling me toward him. He propped some pillows up behind him and as I climbed on top of him, he turned me around facing the window and away from him. He lifted me up and slid himself into me, he told me he loved how I looked in the reflection of the window riding him, it was like watching video of us. He was watching our reflection in the window and playing with my breasts as I moved up and down on him.

Scott pulled me back to lie on him moving his hands pulling me even more open and forcing the hood back from my clitoris. He started to do slow rotations on it. I was so close, that's all it took. I started to orgasm; I was thrusting my hips wildly while laying back on him. He was pulling my nipples hard while squeezing them, I was wild and he couldn't hold back and started shooting into me. I milked him, squeezing and releasing as I slid back and forth on him. I was weak from the orgasm and just lay back catching my breath calming down. I remembered where I was and who was watching and the view he had just then. I started to climb off but Scott held me saying that he just wanted to lay like this for a little while. It felt so good.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes longer, him rubbing my breasts while I was squeezing him gently with my pussy as I felt him soften inside of me. I finally climbed off him with a soft pop as he pulled out of me and went into the bathroom. I looked out the window and sure enough Michael was still out there. I took a quick shower, went back into the room and slowly dressed facing the window the entire time. Scott told me he loved my new shaved look and how hot it made him to watch us having sex in the reflection of the window. He had imagined people were out there watching and it was getting him hot again just watching me get dressed in front of the window. If only he knew we really did have a spectator, he would have been shocked.

The next day we left early, Michael told us how much he had enjoyed our visit and seeing us together made him think he should start looking for a girlfriend. Maybe I did do some good after all. As we leaving, he leaned into my side of the car gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered that we should come back soon, he really had enjoyed my company. I'm sure my face must have turned 3 shades of red as I thanked him.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by JenniferO.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.