The Best Erotic Stories.

Unforgettable
by Don Shows
©

This story was split into 7 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 7 parts for faster page loading.


From the stage door Kristi reappeared wearing the sexy thong and a mid-waist white t-shirt with The Club written across her braless chest. The crowd applauded their final approval. She thanked them once again, stepping from the stage and walking to visit the tables of soldiers waiting to stuff money in her elastic thong band. Kurt watched her, loving her barefoot stroll from stage to table. He longed to snuggle against her ass, having never been drawn to a butt as he was to hers. She bent over to talk with one of the soldiers and her shirt fell giving Kurt a perfect view of the undersides of her breasts. "Oh man, what a sight," her exhaled long from his mouth, blowing a thin stream of smoke. He wished she would come and sit down with him. She made her way to some other tables letting hands place money in her waist band, slapping hands that tried to do more, but always with a smile. The waitress arrived and placed the drink before Kurt only this time he wanted his change. As she turned her ass to his face and left he saw Kristi walking his way. She stopped at his table and said "I saw you watching me dance, did you like my routine?" "I loved it, you're very talented," Kurt diverted his attention from her face to her bare waist and down to her crotch. "May I sit down?" Kristi asked. "Yes, I would like that," Kurt said. He was hoping she wasn't a drink pusher. He didn't have that much money with him but not knowing what else to say asked her if she would like a drink. "No thank you, not while I'm working and I have two more shows tonight." She was no drink pusher and made sure management understood that. She considered herself a very professional exotic dancer. "What did you like best about it?" She asked. "I'm sorry, about what?" Kurt was embarrassed, his mind on her tits and absent minded to her question. "My routine silly, you were watching me so intently. I could see you from time to time just sitting here watching." "Yea, you had my attention, for sure. I guess it would be how beautifully you moved to the music and how your gestures matched the words. I've never seen anyone dance to that song." Kurt tried to sound intelligent but really wanted to complement her ass and breasts. "Thanks, that's so sweet. Most guys just tell me I have a great ass and nice tits. It's sweet to hear someone say something about my dancing." As she continued talking about the fact that she choreographed it herself and practiced for weeks before debuting it Kurt's eyes strayed from her face to her breasts and back to her face. She was stunning. She had high cheek bones covered by smooth skin, lightly accentuated makeup, a perfect mouth and pink lipstick to match her outfit and deep blue eyes that Kurt believed he could dive into and happily float. She moved her hands from her hips and crossed them under her breasts, her shirt being drawn tight. "Oh shit," Kurt thought, this was too much. "Why Nat King Cole" asked Kurt. "Because I want to be unforgettable." Kristi replied. She moved her arms out a little and the shirt slacked out. It was short and Kurt could tell the bottoms of her breasts were touching her folded arms. He could feel himself beginning to stiffen again. The butterflies were back with a vengeance. "Could I bum a smoke from you?" Kristi asked, reaching for the pack. "Be my guest," Kurt said, grabbing the lighter. He stood up, forgetting all about the tent in his pants and leaned forward to light her cigarette. "Damn," he thought, "think before you act stupid." He saw Kristi's glance fall to his well peaked pants and a smile crossed her lips. As he held the lighter up to her cigarette she reached for his hand, holding it as she drew in the first puff. "Thank you," Kristi said smiling, her white teeth gleaming in the flicker of the candle light. "I guess you really did like my show," she looked into his eyes, smiling, her eyes dancing. Kurt looked down at the tent in his pants and at the quarter sized wet spot giving away his obvious infatuation. He sat down, an embarrassed look in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. You've been so kind to me." Kristi apologizingly said. "Oh, you know guys, it's a lot harder to disguise than a girl who gets turned on." Now Kurt really felt stupid, wishing he had found other words to cover his embarrassment. "Yes, we girls don't have that problem. But, I'm even happier knowing I not only entertained you but turned you on. That's actually a very nice complement in itself." Both started laughing and felt less tense. A little light conversation about dancing and what brought Kurt there tonight settled him down. His hard-on went down and he hoped the damp spot would air dry but knew it wouldn't. "Are you staying for the second show?", she asked. Knowing it must be approaching ten o'clock he replied "No, I should be going home, I have to be to work early in the morning." "Oh, I wish you could," she replied. "I do another faster routine to an old Door's tune. Are you sure you can't?" "Yea, I'm sorry, I really wish I could." He started to push the five dollar bill from his drink change over to her but she stopped his hand saying, "No, please. Your complements have made me very happy. But I would love to see you here tomorrow night. My Friday gig is real good and I'd love to dance for you." "OK, I'll be here," Kurt smilingly replied. "I can stay for all your shows tomorrow." "Actually, I'll only be doing one provided the other girls show up for theirs, but I promise you'll like it. I go on at ten-thirty, try to get here early so we can talk some more, OK?" "OK," Kurt smiled as he stood, forgetting he probably still had a wet spot. Neither looked to find out. "By the way, what's your name?" she called to him as he was almost to the exit. "Kurt. See ya Kristi." "Damn, she sat with me." Kurt thought to himself as he headed back to the office building where his car was parked. "Not only a talented dancer but smart, not to exclude a stone fucking fox, damn!"

Kurt drove home, the words to Unforgettable running through his mind. He pulled into the garage of his condo and went straight to the bedroom, undressed and crawled into bed, nude, as was his usual custom. The song played over and over in his head. As it did he pictured Kristi dancing right in front of him, he being her only admiring audience. His image soon turned to her gorgeous ass and he imagined his hands cupping each firm, perfect cheek around those cute cupped bottoms. He pictured her breasts, their size was perfect, not overly large and each nipple slightly lower than center and a hair inside. He closed his eyes as his mind allowed him to press them together, nipple to nipple as he sucked on them both at once, her hands pulling his head in tight. Before long his cock was pushing hard against the sheet and weight of the blanket. The cool sheet felt good against his throbbing head as he squeezed his pelvic muscles, making it pull up. His hands reached down and he began to use both to rub himself from scrotum all the way to tip and back down. He let his head sink back farther into his pillow. His images of Kristi became more vivid and permissive as his right thumb and forefinger measured his thickness, running from base to head, his thumb lightly grazing over the now slightly lubricated head. He let out a light, low moan. Moving his left hand to his scrotum his right thumb and forefinger began to move up and down the soft, smooth outer rim of the hood in time to the rhythm of Unforgettable, images of Kristi lying on stage with her hand caressing her fluffy mound, doing to herself what he was doing. His right hand began moving all the way down to the base of his thick shaft and back up slow, just as Kristi's hand was doing to her lips. He was savoring the feeling, his left hand caressing his balls, his right hand now beginning to pump his shaft, grazing the outer ring with each upward motion. He slowed down wanting to take more time. His left hand now switched to just finger tips, lightly brushing the hair and skin of his scrotum. His right hand moved to the shaft's base as images of Kristi's free hand began to caress her breasts and he started to move his swollen head to and fro and in circles against the sheets. His fantasies of Kristi's self love made his feelings more intense as he rubbed the sheets, his cock jumping with excitement. His screen with Kristi intensified. She began to twist and pull her nipples and her finger was not buried deep into her pubic softness, wildly working on her clit. As he pelvis began to lift from the stage floor, Kurt's hand began to pump his wonderfully swollen shaft. His left hand lifted the sheet and blanket as his right hand increased it's action. Kristi was rolling her head from side to side in his mind's eye. He could hear her sweet little moans as her fire built keeping pace with his own building heat. His cock began to thicken even more, his hand brushing his sensitive head alone, thumb and forefinger ringed around it. His left hand quickly threw the covers off his torso. His image of Kristi was intense, her hips rising to meet her delicate finger tip, her lower lip quivering, her free hand teasing her nipples, she was coming and so was Kurt, his hand now well lubricated with his spurting cum, splashing his stomach and chest, greasing his cock head. His hand slowed as he began to soften. Images of Kristi faded and he carefully got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Getting a washcloth he ran warm water to soak it which made him have to pee. But before he did he carefully ran the warm washcloth over his still sensitive cock head, then cleaned up his stomach and chest. His urge to pee couldn't wait and after relieving it crawled back into bed. He fell asleep to low strains of Unforgettable.

The next day at work it was all Kurt could do to keep from thinking about Kristi. A few times he had to make a mercy trip to the restroom to let an impending erection go away. Five o'clock came around before he knew it and Kurt, for the first time in a long time left work on time. He headed home to take a short nap and a shower before heading out to The Club. He arrived at The Club at nine forty-five, a little early, just as Kristi has asked him. He wore a gray button down shirt and this time, black pants. He found the same table was empty and sat down. The nine p.m. show had already ended and the tall brunette dancer was still making her post show table rounds collecting tips. The crowd tonight was maybe twice last nights, mostly more soldiers. "You must be Kurt," a voice behind him said. Kurt turned around and saw that it was the bartender. "Kristi said you drank gin and tonic." The bartender handed Kurt a glass. "This one is from Kristi. You must have made quite an impression on her, she never talks about customers like she talked about you. She described you to me and wanted me to be sure and make your drink as soon as you came in and also to extend her invitation to come to the dressing room as soon as you got here." "Well, this is quite a surprise. I didn't know I made that much of an impression," Kurt said. "Your all she's talked about since she got here tonight. Follow me, I'll take you to the dressing room." The bartender motioned for Kurt to follow, leading him to the dark stage and without knocking opened the door and ushered Kurt in. The bartender closed the door behind Kurt and made his way back to the bar. "Hi Kurt, I'm so glad you're here. How are you?" Kristi stood up from the couch to greet Kurt. "Hello, I'm fine. Thanks for the drink and how are you?" Kurt was smiling, happy to be alone with Kristi. In a lighted room she was even more of an eye full. Tonight she was dressed in a sky blue v neck pullover shirt, straight leg blue jeans and white tennis shoes. "Oh, now that you're here I'm very happy. I was really hoping you'd show up." Kurt was a little taken aback. Their short conversation last night was nice but she must really like me, he thought. She even knew what his drink was. "I've been looking forward to coming back and seeing you all day, in fact since I left last night. How did your last two shows go?" "All right, after the second act only the soldiers hung around. Their always good for tips but my heart wasn't in the dance. No one left to dance for." She said this last part with a wink and a gleam in her eye directed at Kurt. "You were so sweet and appreciative of my routine, tonight I only do one dance and I plan to do it all with you in mind." Wow, she really likes me, this is great, thought Kurt. "So what will you be dancing tonight?" He asked. "Never you mind for now, you'll see soon enough. Please, sit down. It's near ten and I have to start getting ready soon. But don't leave, you won't be embarrassed will you?" "No, I don't think so." Kurt was all smiles as he sat down and took a sip of his drink. The stage door opened and the other dance entered. "These fucking cheap skates. You'd think they could part with a five or ten every once in a while. Fuck it, I quit." She put her street clothes on over her costume and walked out, not even acknowledging Kristi or Kurt. "Oh well, the turn around of dancers here is pretty high as you can see." Kristi said with a shrug of her shoulders. "So, how was work today?", she asked as she removed her shirt over her head, facing Kurt as her breasts fell free. Kurt swallowed. She really was going to get ready, right here, right now. "Uh, it went fine, a little slow waiting to get off though." Oh shit, bad choice of words he thought. Kristi unbuttoned her pants before she sat down on the piano bench to take off her shoes. When she did her breasts dangled beautifully and tantalizingly for Kurt. She stood back up and without a second thought whisked her pants down and off. She stood before him in only a pair of white lace panties that shows a very lovely dark patch of pussy hair. She went to a backpack while holding casual conversation, she doing most of the talking. Kurt mostly felt like holding himself. Kristi was showing no mercy and to Kurt this was a show in itself. From the backpack she retrieved a black costume consisting of a bra, panties and a short top cover, like a cape or something all with string fringe and lace. She laid them on the table. Turning around she hooked her thumbs into her panties and removed them, bending over completely as she unhooked them from each foot. Kurt had trouble keeping up with the conversation. Her gorgeous ass was practically in his face with a spectacular rear view of her pussy. He could almost reach out and touch it, and wanted to. Straightening up and turning around she said "Well?" She had asked him a question but he wasn't listening. Her bent over ass and pussy so close he could almost smell her has so distracted Kurt that he was paying no attention to the conversation. Now standing in front of him nude and beautiful his eyes were staring straight at her pussy. "I'm sorry Kristi, I'm just so taken in with your beauty that I simply wasn't listening." "I guess I am embarrassing you." "No, your not, just distracting me is all. Please, what did you ask me?" "I'd asked how long you'd been divorced. I see the fading band on your ring finger and was just curious." "About six weeks, but separated almost four months. Does it bother you?" "No, not at all, I just wanted to get to know you. And by the way, thank you for saying I'm beautiful. How long has it been since you've been this close to a naked woman?" "Too long Kristi, way too long." Kristi lingered before him for a few extra moments, knowing he was soaking her in. She felt beautiful standing before him, really liked him and little did he know, planned to fuck him silly tonight. She took a few steps toward him and held her hands out to him. He took them as he stood up. Looking down at him she could plainly see that he had a hard-on that made him look like Omar the Tent Maker. "Well at least you wore the right color pants tonight," she said while looking deeply into his eyes. She pulled him close and placed his hands directly on her ass then wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down and placed her lips on his. She moved her pelvis directly onto his hard-on and began to move her hips gently from side to side. His hands pulled her in tighter and the kiss became passionate tongue tasting. His hands caressed her cheeks as she ground into his cock more forcefully, then she broke the kiss saying "Now you get back to your table and let me finish dressing. I'll see you in about 5 minutes." "Ok," he responded. "I can't wait." His hands gently released her ass and glided around the sides of her hips as she stepped away from him. "You'll see all of this and more in just a few minutes." Kurt left the dressing room into the near darkness once again. He was sure no one could see he had a hard-on, it was too dark in the club. Making his way to the same table he saw that it had a reserved card in the middle. "Boy, guess I rate good," he thought to himself as he sat down with his still full drink. He leaned back and lit a cigarette waiting for the show to begin.

(next)

Send all comments about this story to Don Shows.

This story was split into 7 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 7 parts for faster page loading.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.