The Best Erotic Stories.

Weekend with Daddy
by Star
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

I was so excited, just me and my Dad alone. I was always trying to make him proud and please him. He was always so busy working, there were so many nights I went to sleep before he returned home. Then when he was home, I had to share him with my mother and brother. But during the summer my brother went away to camp and I stayed home. My mother was busy golfing and going to the beach, so I spent most of my time alone.

One Thursday night my father announced to me to pack some clothes for the weekend, he was taking me camping. I was so happy! I remember dancing back to my bedroom to pack some things. Just me and Daddy! I couldn't remember when we were alone last. I put together some things and went to sleep with a big smile on my face. I was going to be really good, maybe Daddy would want to spend more time with me.

I was so happy sitting next to my Dad in the car. Listening to the radio, watching the beautiful scenery go by. I would occasionally find myself looking at my Dad. I was just amazed that he took the time to be with me alone. I felt so fortunate.

I was short for my age, sort of cute, or so the boys at school thought. I had long brown hair and big green eyes that people always complimented. My lips were kind of thick, "pouty" was what my Mom called them. I was athletic, so although I was thin, I was still muscular. Built sort of similar to my father, I had noted sitting next to him. He was on the short side, maybe 5'9" and thin but muscular too. He had brown hair although there was some gray mixed in as well. He had the same green eyes I did but his lips weren't as thick as mine. I thought he was really good-looking, well, for my Dad.

We finally arrived at the campsite early that evening. My father pitched the tent as I unpacked the car. We ate some sandwiches for dinner, we were not in the mood to cook. After dinner we decided to explore the area a bit. We found a trail near the campsite and headed down it. It was still light out, although the sun was beginning to drop from the sky. It was really pretty though. The sky had turned a beautiful color, red with streaks of orange and yellow. It sort of set the tone for a nice peaceful stroll through the pines.

I led the way, my father close behind me. I was playing around with him, stopping so he would walk into me. We were laughing and having such a great time. We found a clearing that overlooked a magnificent green valley edged in wildflowers. He started to tease me now, pretending to push me over. I knew he was kidding but instinctually I held on tight, grabbing the waistband of his jeans. I felt his big hands on my back, then on my ass. The hands were gently pushing me close to the edge. I had no choice but to push back. So I pressed my ass back into his hand. Then he turned me around and pulled me towards him. He gave me a big hug. But it felt different from before. I could feel his power. I could also feel his hardness. Wow, all of a sudden I was warm. I felt a tingling sensation between my legs. I pulled away from him, a little nervous and confused. I was still pretending it was a game, but somehow knowing it wasn't. I told him it was getting late and we should head back. He took my hand and we started to walk back to the campsite.

As we walked he pulled me closer and slipped his arm around my shoulder. It felt really nice there. Like it belonged. I leaned into his body as we walked. He remarked how beautiful the sky was now. The deep purple of nightfall had taken over the red and orange of dusk. Millions of stars were beginning to sparkle. There were no skies like this back home in the city. I could stare up at it for hours. My Dad suggested, when we got back to the tent I change into my pajamas and come sit by the fire with him. We could look up at the night sky together. Maybe even see a shooting star.

When we returned to the campsite I told him I'd be right back, I was going to change. I noticed when I took my pants off, my panties felt a little damp in the crotch. I had only felt that a few times before. And always when I had masturbated. Was I really that turned on? From my Dad? How could that be? He was my father! I decided to ignore it. Who knew where it came from? Maybe it was the mountain air! Certainly not from playing around with him.

I went back outside and my Dad was sitting by the fire. He patted the blanket next to him and told me to come sit there. I sat down and he put his arm around me pulling me close to him. It felt nice leaning next to his warm body. I rested my head on his shoulder watching the fire. His hand started running up and down my arm, then he slowly started to tickle me under my arm. I was giggling and trying to wriggle away from him. I was sliding under his arm, but he was holding me tight. I ended up laying in front of him with my night shirt up around my neck, but I wasn't able to pull it down as he was holding my wrists with one hand.

His other hand was on my belly. But then he slowly moved it up my body until he reached my breasts. My nipples were very hard and stuck out further than I could ever remember. They felt as if they were going to burst. He ran his fingers over them, gently pinching them. I was afraid to move, so I just closed my eyes and laid there. He still held my wrist firmly as he leaned over and began to suck on my nipples. I heard a moaning and it took a moment to realize it was me! I felt my hips lifting up, as if they had a mind of their own. What was happening to me? I was so turned on, that I knew. But I had never felt like this before. I was dizzy from it.

As he sucked harder on my nipples I felt his hand running down to my thighs. Instinctively I spread my legs. He slid his hand into my panties. He made a comment on how wet I was. I could sense my cheeks turning red. He let go of my wrists and pulled my panties down. Then he took them off and tied my wrists together with them. My arms were now above my head. He spread my legs wide and moved between them. I kept my eyes closed, I was too nervous to open them. Honestly, I was scared it might all suddenly stop. It was as if it were all a dream. I had a feeling of almost floating there while my body was experiencing something really incredible.

I felt his tongue licking my between my legs. He was sucking on "that spot." The one I so often rubbed before going to sleep. Oh, but it felt so much better like this. I was moaning louder now. My hips bucking up to meet his mouth. As he sucked me I could feel his fingers inside me. I think it was two, but couldn't be sure. Then I felt his other hand on my nipples. Pinching them between his fingers. It hurt, but it also felt really good. How could that be? I felt the pain in the middle of my nipples, but I felt so much pleasure from it, deep within me. I was so confused by all the feelings. I didn't know anything except I didn't want it to stop.

I became aware of something building inside me. My breath was coming faster now, my head was spinning. I was covered in a sheen of sweat, my body twitching. I felt a wave rising up from deep within me, faster and faster. Then I exploded. I was moaning loudly, my hips moving up and back, slamming against my father's mouth. Slowly it subsided. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I couldn't hear anything except my panting. In my excitement I had somehow managed to really knot my panties around my wrists. Now my hands were tightly bound. My father stood up and looked down at me. I was not able to meet his eyes. I felt suddenly embarrassed, afraid, yet still turned on.

He reached over me and pulled me up to my knees. He stood in front of me now and I was looking into the crotch of his pants. I saw his fingers unzipping his jeans Then he pulled out his cock. I had never actually seen one live before. It looked much larger than I thought it would. The big head at the top, almost as purple as the night sky overhead. And what were all those veins ? He told me to kiss it. I did. He told me to suck it, like a popsicle. I did. He continued to give me instructions on how to properly suck it. I realized while I was doing it that he was now becoming turned on. His breath was getting quicker. I liked that quite a bit. I enjoyed pleasing him, making him feel good. He put his hands on the back of my head and moved it in rhythm with his body. My mouth was starting to hurt but I wouldn't think of stopping.

Not that I could have anyway, with his hands holding my head and my wrists still bound together. I could feel his cock hitting the back of my throat and I had to fight not to gag. I was breathing through my nose but it still seemed hard to really get a breath. Then I could hear him begin to moan. He was moving his hips faster, fucking my mouth harder and harder. His cock banging against the back of my throat. Then all of a sudden I could feel something in my mouth and throat. Then I could taste it. I wanted to spit, but he held my head firmly, so I had no choice but to swallow. So much. But I swallowed all of it. Then he took his hands off my head and he walked away. My hands were still tied together but I managed to stand up. I didn't know what to do so I went into the tent. I couldn't open the sleeping back, so I just laid down on top of it. I must have fallen asleep because next thing I knew it was dawn.

I was alone in the tent but I could hear my father outside tending the fire. It was a chilly August morning, especially for me since I was still naked. I didn't know what else to do since my wrists were still tied together so I stepped outside to ask my father to help untie me. When I stepped out, he was drinking a cup of coffee by the fire. I was embarrassed to be standing naked in front him, especially with my wrists still tied up with my panties. He looked up and saw me standing there. He put his cup down and came over to me.

"Well, that's some predicament you have there for yourself, love?" I bit my lower lip and looked at the ground, somehow unable to find my voice.

He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face towards him. When I looked up at him I saw he was smiling. Not a smile like he was laughing at me, more like he was pleased with me. If I could had thrown my arms around him I would have. I felt so much love for him at that moment. He kissed my forehead and stepped back.

"Boy, you are sure becoming a beautiful woman sweetie," he almost whispered to me, "I can't believe you're my baby."

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Star.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.