The Best Erotic Stories.

Yard Work
by Bob Peale
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


The Jacobs were children of the 90's, and that meant a television, telephone and VCR in every room including the kitchen. The kitchen also contained a small dinette table and four chairs, positioned in front of the sliding glass doors that led out to their backyard. Steven walked over to the table and sat down in the chair closest to the glass doors. On the table in front of him was the remote controls for both appliances and a bottle of cooking oil.

Pressing the buttons on the remotes, a porno movie sprang to life on the screen. He'd picked a really raunchy one, and soon the sounds of sucking and fucking filled the kitchen. It didn't take long for his cock to get hard. He began to stroke it from tip to base in a slow, deliberate motion.

Off in the distance, he heard the lawn mower, and knew that it would only be a matter of time before Tim could see him through the glass doors. Sure enough, maybe 15 minutes later, he moved into Steven's field of vision, but he never looked toward the kitchen. Undeterred, Steven stopped stroking as Tim passed from view, but continued watching the movie, getting harder as he did, waiting for Tim's return trip. In about 10 minutes, Tim passed back in front of him. This time, he must have caught a reflection or something, because he turned. Already 30 minutes into the movie, Steven's cock sat thick and rigid, solidly filling his hand, and standing 7 or so inches tall.

Tim's eyes fixed first on Steven's cock, then journeyed over his body and locked on his eyes. Steven returned the stare, and carefully reached over and uncapped the cooking oil, taking care not to break eye contact. Slowly, he covered is pulsing cock with the oil, letting it drip over his shaft and pool in the chair under him. Firmly he grabbed his cock in his fist, holding it out as if offering it to Tim. Swinging the chair around and spreading his legs further to give Tim a better view of his swollen balls, he pumped his cock strongly. He reached up to massage his nipples with one hand while he played with his cock. Tim's chest began to rise and fall with each stroke.

Steven was going out of his mind, he was so horny. He no longer cared that it was another man watching him; just the fact that someone was this wrapped up in him made him harder and more sensitive. Several times he had to stop, or risk cumming.

Tim moved closer to the doors, but did not make a move to come in. The bulge in his pants was enormous; Steven could not believe that Tim hadn't ripped through the crotch. As he continued to taunt Tim, the front door opened.

Quickly, he gathered his wits. "Jenn, whatever you do, do not come into the kitchen!" he whispered hoarsely. "Just stay in the hallway and watch."

"Steven...what the hell..."

"Quiet!" he hissed.

He'd figured out that the only way to prove to her that this was more than his imagination was to show her. Even without looking at her, he could tell that she was stunned. She'd come home expecting lunch, only to find her husband jerking off for the gardener!

"I told you he was staring at me," Steven said, his breathing labored. "This is too weird! I'm..."

"Oh, shut up," Steven moaned. "Look at him; he's in heaven. And I can't believe how hard I am! He's watching my every move. Look how he's staring at my cock!"

As Jenn watched the scene unfold, she started to enjoy Steven's little show In spite of herself. She was getting a little turned on watching Tim lust so openly after her husband's cock. He didn't even see her, his attention was so focused on Steven's movements. Her panties were getting damper by the minute as she watched her husband play with his thick cock, bobbing it up and down, stopping when he was close to cumming and playing with his balls.

"Do you think he likes to look at girls, too?"

Steven fought the urge to snap his head around. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, do you think he might get off watching me?" she asked, dropping her skirt to the floor. "I'll admit, this is the stupidest thing you've ever done, but I'd be lying if I told you that it wasn't turning me on. I wonder how'd he like a real show."

Now totally nude, Jenn walked into the kitchen and stepped in front of her husband, bent at the waist, and licked his cock like a lollipop. After several vigorous licks, she swallowed him whole, relaxing her throat muscles and working him into the back of her throat. She reached back and parted her pussy lips for Tim's benefit, and began sliding a finger along her crack.

Steven grabbed her head. "Shit, Jenn, I'm going to cum!"

Nodding, she let his cock slide out of her mouth, got down on all fours, and began to lick and nibble at his balls. He leaned his head back and enjoyed the sensations. He couldn't believe she was doing this, especially in front of someone, but he was going to enjoy it as long as it lasted. He looked up and noticed that Tim had pulled his cock out of his pants so that he could better enjoy the show. Jenn was cramming two fingers into her pussy as fast as she could, matching the pace of her tongue to the pace of her fingers.

"He's watching us, and he's got his cock in his hand," Steve whispered.

Jenn let out a groan and shoved another finger in. She began to grunt softly, a sure sign that she was about to cum. He reached over and grabbed her arms, pulling her hand free of her pussy.

"Arrgh!" she screamed, her chest heaving violently. "I was so close," she panted.

"Not that way. Let's give the man what he came to see," Steven said, grinning lewdly.

Shakily, Jenn got to her feet and turned around, so Tim would get a full view of her body. She was naturally slim, giving the impression that she worked out like a demon, when in reality she hardly ever touched a weight. Her tits stood out round and firm, the size of large oranges, with dark red nipples that could poke your eyes out when she was excited. And right now, she was very excited.

Licking her fingers, she began playing with her nipples until she was moaning loudly. Looking over at Tim, there was no doubt that he also liked women. His cock was in his hand and he was pumping like a jackhammer. Her eyes widened as she got a good look at him; his cock was huge!

Not that she'd ever had any reason to complain about her husband, but Tim's cock was the most incredible thing she'd ever seen. It was so thick, he could barely close his hand around it, and from where she stood, his cock head looked to be as big as her fist. When his hand was at the base, there was almost twice as much left exposed as was covered. She pinched her nipples and shivered, imagining what it would feel like to try to work it into her pussy. As if he could read her thoughts, he looked up at her and smiled.

By this time, Steven no longer had to play with his cock to keep it hard. It throbbed in time to the moans and groans coming from his wife. She was so wet that juice was actually running down her leg, and she wasn't even touching her pussy! She tugged harder on her nipples and moved back, until she straddled Steven's lap. She reached under herself and grabbed Steven's cock, and instantly pulled her hand back. His cock felt red hot to the touch, and felt so thick she thought she had grabbed his wrist by mistake. She doubted that it was any match for the cock outside, but it was a far cry from what she was used to.

She squatted down and rubbed her dripping pussy on her husband's cock head. Steven moaned, and tried to force it past her outer lips, but she stood and he came up short. She looked at Tim, who began nodding vigorously. She smiled, reached under herself again, grabbed Steven's cock, and began rubbing it along her slit.

"Ugghhh," Steven groaned. "Stick it in Jenn," he begged. Staring at Tim's huge member, she slid her husband's cock into her hole, dropping onto it once the cock head was past her pussy lips, and letting it bury deep in her.

"Aaagghhhhh," she screamed as her orgasm started.

Steven's cock flared thickly inside her, and her pussy gripped it tightly. He held on to her hips to keep her from falling as she leaned forward, her tits swaying and her head drooping, while wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Other than the steady pulsing of pussy, the two remained still until the orgasm subsided.

As Jenn tried to sit up, Steven began pumping his hips. Oh shit, she thought, he hasn't cum! He usually came in the middle of her orgasm, but this time he'd managed to hold back. She could feel him in her, stretching her, teasing her, as he literally lifted her all the way off him, then pulled her back down to the base of his cock.

She looked over at Tim, who seemed mesmerized through the glass, stroking his cock with one hand, and playing with his balls with the other. Watching his wonderful cock helped her strength return, and she started using her legs to piston up and down on her husband. Steven reached around and began rubbing her tits and teasing her nipples with his thumbs in time to the thrusts.

"That's right, fuck me, Steven," she grunted. "Give the man a show. Make me scream again!"

Steven picked up the pace, using her tits to pull her down hard every time she raised off his cock. She could feel the start of her second orgasm, when suddenly he let go of her tits and pulled her off of him. Without a word he stood her up, grabbed her arms, and pressed her against the glass door like she was being frisked. Tim jumped back and let his cock swing free, unsure of what was happening. In this position she could look down at him, and realized his cock had to be at least 12 inches long!

Steven spread her legs and plunged his cock violently back into her pussy without warning. The look on her face must have said it all, because Tim quickly moved so that he was sitting on the ground below her, and started pounding on his rod. She closed her eyes and tried to meet Steven's thrusts, fucking her husband like it had been weeks since she'd been laid. It was a wonder that the door didn't break!

The sweat from her body made her tits squeak as they rubbed against the glass. She bit down on her lower lip, readying herself for the orgasm that was only minutes away, when, without warning, Steven jammed his thumb into her asshole up to the knuckle.

"OH SHIT!" she groaned, as her pussy started to contract, pushed over by the unexpected invasion.

At that same moment, Steven rammed her hard once and began spraying cum deep inside her. He continued pound her as her legs buckled, and he removed the finger from her ass and grabbed her hips with both hands to hold her up, fucking her roughly. Cum dribbled down the inside of her thighs and she began to whimper, every inch of her body sensitive.

Finally he slowed, allowing her to catch her balance and stand up. She opened her eyes, and noticed immediately that Tim was gone.

But there was a huge load of cum dripping down the window at the spot where her face had been.

The End

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am currently at work on others that will be posted as soon as they are finished. Thank you for all of the constructive comments and words of encouragement. If you have story ideas, feel free to email them to me; I can't promise anything, but I'm always looking for things to write about.

As always, please drop me a line with your comments.

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Bob Peale.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.