The Best Erotic Stories.

Birth of a Malesub
by myker
©

Greg unlocked the door to his condo, and they both entered. It had been over three months since he'd gotten laid. Consequently, he had made a conscious effort not to show his true hunger to the young woman that accompanied him.

Nikki removed her waist length black leather jacket. Greg politely took it and told her to make herself comfortable. As he hung her jacket in the closet, he offered her a drink. She requested white wine.

Greg confirmed that he indeed had white wine. On his way to the kitchen, he stopped to turn up the thermostat. That was a little trick he had learned years ago. He knew that women were more likely to remove their clothes if they felt warm.

As he poured their wine, he thought about his good fortune. He had met Nikki only two hours earlier at his favorite neighborhood watering hole. She seemed so out of place, being such a beauty... and alone. Greg never really had expected her to accept his offer for a drink. After all, they were a mismatch.

Being 44 himself, Greg figured Nikki to be in her mid to late twenties. He'd somewhat expected her to address the age issue, but she hadn't. Since he usually passed for his late thirties, Greg saw no reason to bring it up himself. He was proud of his low mileage and years of effort at the gym.

Greg carried the two glasses of wine out to the living room where he found her inspecting the pictures on the wall. She accepted a glass, and then she sat on the sofa. He sat across from her in his easy chair, so that he could study her as they made small talk.

Nikki was even more beautiful than he'd been able to earlier determine in the dark and smoky bar. She wasn't overly pretty or feminine, but she had a raw, earthy, and exotic look that most men found irresistibly sexy. Her hair was long, dark, thick and wavy. Piercing steel blue eyes, pointed eyebrows, full pouty lips, and high cheekbones adorned her softly chiseled face.

Whenever her eyes broke contact with his, he would quickly glance down at her breasts. She had unzipped her tight, black, ribbed knit sweater far enough for him to see her ample cleavage and the top of her black laced bra.

Every time she turned away, he would steal a look at her long, defined, slender legs. She was not wearing any hose, but her legs were smooth enough to allow her short leather skirt to slowly inch up her thighs whenever she shifted her body for comfort. Another inch or two, and he might be able to see her panties, if she wore any.

Greg's cock noticeably responded to the visual delight seated across from him. The combination of his Dockers and boxer shorts gave his cock the freedom to create a crotch tent. With the exception of a strip bar, he couldn't recall the last time he had gotten a hard on from just looking at a woman.

Nikki shifted her weight again, and uncrossed her legs. Greg caught a glimpse of a dark patch between her legs, but didn't have enough time to tell if it was dark pubic hair or black panties. His cock swelled to its' full capacity. He fantasized about burying his face between her thighs and making her pussy feel good.

Nikki broke his reverie by requesting another glass of wine. He cursed himself for using the small wine glasses. Now he had no choice but to stand up and expose the huge bulge in his pants. He took her glass and quickly exited the room, feeling a little embarrassed.

When he returned with the filled glasses, he found her standing over his entertainment system running her finger along a shelf. He handed her the glass of wine and noticed that her finger had left a line on the dusty shelf.

"I haven't dusted for a while," he explained, smiling sheepishly.

"Typical," was all she said. She sat down on the sofa once again.

"So, I see that you were able to... ahem, compose yourself while in the kitchen," she commented.

"What do you mean?" he asked, knowing full well what she meant.

"You were rather aroused before I asked you for more wine," she explained with a devilish smile, looking him straight in the eyes.

"W-well, yes I was. You're a beautiful woman," he explained, surprised at her directness. He noticed that she had unzipped her sweater another inch or two while he was in the kitchen.

"Did you enjoy sneaking your little glances at my breasts and up my skirt?" she asked directly.

Why the little cunt had been cock teasing him all along, Greg thought. He felt a little annoyed, but saw no point in denying it.

"I suppose I did. As I've said, you really are beautiful and I..." he tried to explain.

"How old are you?" she interrupted, crossing her legs.

"Forty four," he responded.

"Hmm... A little older than I thought, but that's even better. When's the last time you got laid?" she asked in a matter of fact manner.

"It's been a while," he replied, off balance from her directness. He preferred to be honest, but he didn't want to be any more specific than he had to.

"How long of a while?" she pressed, uncrossing her legs and spreading them just enough to make her skirt climb up a couple inches.

"Going on four months," he reluctantly responded.

"One night stand?" she inquired.

"Yes," he replied.

"How many times have you gotten laid in the past year?" she asked.

"Hey look, what's with the third degree?" Greg finally objected, but he had allowed the conversation to go too far. Nikki's past experience told her that he could be controlled.

"Greg, haven't you wondered what a woman like me would want with a man like you?" she asked confidently.

He grinned sheepishly and admitted that he had.

"You obviously find me quite attractive, Greg. What do you like about me?" she inquired with that devilish smile of hers.

"Everything," he responded. Unable to resist any longer, he stood up and approached her.

"Sit DOWN Greg, we're not done talking yet!", she instructed in a controlling tone.

He looked into her piercing eyes, then docilely retreated back to his chair. She caught him glancing at her thighs. He quickly looked away.

"Go ahead and LOOK Greg. Take a GOOD look! When's the last time you wanted someone as much as you want me now?" she continued, shifting herself so that her skirt climbed still another inch up her thighs.

"It's been a very, very long time. If ever," he admitted.

"What do you think is the probability of having someone like me here again anytime soon, Greg?" she asked.

He unabashedly stared up and down at her body and thought for a moment.

"Probably not very good," he admitted.

"Listen to me carefully, Greg. If you play your cards just right, you'll have the chance to see a lot of me in the future. But if you fuck up just ONCE, I will walk out of your life forever. Those are the rules, Greg. Do you understand them?" she asked, spreading her legs just enough for him to see the patch of black between her legs once again.

"Yes," he replied. His cock was rock hard all over again, but this time he didn't give it a second thought.

"Have you ever had a woman tell you what to do, Greg?" she asked.

"No, I can't say that I have," he replied, knowing that he was about to for the first time.

"No, I didn't think so. I'm not completely heartless, though. I realize that for someone as inexperienced as you, there may be times when you'll be hesitant about doing some of the things that I require of you. So here's how it's gonna work, Greg. I'll give you just ONE warning. If you don't fall in line after that, I'll walk out of your life and we'll be done for good. Understand?" she inquired.

"Yes," he responded. He had read about women like Nikki before, but had always believed that it was all fiction.

"Good, I'm pleased! Tell me. What would you like to do now, Greg?" she teased.

"I'd like to take you into my bed and fuck you longer and harder than I ever fucked anyone in my LIFE!", he blurted. The words just came out. It was almost as though someone else had said them.

"FUCK?" she laughed, "I don't think so. Certainly not tonight. And probably not EVER! Here's the program, Greg. You're going to be MY play toy. You will do whatever I say, whenever I say it! What I want and WILL get from you is pleasure, amusement, and servitude."

"Aren't you pushing your luck a little bit? One day you're going to mess with the wrong guy, and he's gonna do whatever he wants with you," Greg suggested, his anger slightly rising.

"But you're not that guy, are you?" she quickly responded, effectively disarming his anger.

"N-no, I guess not," he meekly replied, feeling foolish for even bringing it up.

"No, I didn't think so, but it doesn't matter anyway unless you are at least a third degree black belt. I'm not stupid enough to play this game without being able to protect myself." she calmly explained, crossing her legs again. Nikki then allowed the heeled black shoe of her top leg dangle off the end of her bare foot.

"Okay, now back to my question. How many times have you gotten laid in the past year?" she continued.

"Three times," he sullenly admitted.

"That's not much. Any relationships in the past year?" she inquired.

"No," he replied.

"Why not? You're attractive and in good shape," she inquired.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm too selective for my own good," he guessed.

"Hmm... Do you still masturbate?" she asked.

"Once in a while, but not too often anymore," he admitted, feeling flush.

"How often, Greg?" she pressed, recognizing his embarrassment.

"Once or twice a month," he responded, starting to feel oddly turned on by his embarrassment.

"Well, I'm gonna change that, Greg. If you stay with the program, you'll masturbate for my amusement often. You see, that's going to be your reward for pleasing me. Now take off your clothes and sit down on the floor by me. Just leave your clothes in a pile on the floor", she instructed.

He removed his clothes, exposing his full hard on. She smiled in satisfaction and motioned him over. He sat on the floor in front of her feet.

"Take my shoes off, pet. Tonight, you're going to learn how to serve my feet. I want you to start off by giving them a massage," she instructed.

He removed her shoes and studied her feet. He found them to be far more erotic than he ever had expected to. He began to massage her feet, puzzled at his enjoyment. She spread her legs enough for him to see that she was not wearing any panties.

A few minutes later she announced that she was getting warm, so she interrupted him just long enough to remove her clothing. Greg watched in awe as she stripped. The rest of her magnificent body was just as lean and defined as her luscious legs. Her dark bush was neatly trimmed short. Greg immediately resumed her foot massage with added enthusiasm, looking up at her body often.

"If you please me well enough tonight, I will allow you to masturbate. What I want you to do is make love to my feet. All of my play toys start at the bottom and learn how to worship my feet before I allow them to worship the rest of my body. You'll be no different. You will kiss them, lick them, and even suck on my toes. I'm not going to tell you exactly what to do because I want to see what you've got. I will only suggest that you cover every square inch, and pay special attention to my toes. Especially in between my toes. If I am not pleased, you will not be allowed to masturbate. Furthermore, you will also be punished! If you refuse your punishment, tonight will be the last time you'll ever see me, is that clear? ", she asked.

"Yes," Greg agreed, already hopelessly addicted to her body.

Although Greg had never even touched a woman's feet before, he fervently kissed, licked, and sucked on Nikki's feet. As she had suggested, he also paid special attention to her toes. It came very natural to him, and he found himself wondering why he'd never done this before. Nikki alternately played with her pussy and her breasts as she encouraged him on. She brought herself to several orgasms in the process, which in turn, drew plenty of pre cum from Greg's throbbing cock.

"You're off to a good start, my pet! I'm pleased. You've earned your reward for the evening, but I don't suppose you want to cum all over your carpet. So crawl on your hands and knees and follow me into your bathroom," she instructed.

Greg was too horny at the moment to even care about the humiliation. Nikki stood up and walked very slowly towards the bathroom, hips swaying seductively. Greg crawled behind her, awestricken at her physical beauty.

Once inside Greg's relatively small bathroom, Nikki instructed him to kneel. As she inspected the cleanliness of his bathroom, she strategically bent down so that her luscious ass came within a few inches of his face. She was very displeased with the filth that she found everywhere. She stood up, and turned to face him. Pinched between her thumb and index finger was a mass of hair and dust.

"Do you think this floor is appropriate for my bare feet to walk on?" she asked.

"No," he sheepishly replied, feeling embarrassed. It really WAS a mess.

"The next time I come here, your entire condo will be IMMACULATE. Do you understand?" she demanded, as she deposited the filth in the wastebasket.

"Yes," he replied, as she washed her hands in the vanity basin.

"Worshipping me, my body, AND the very ground that I walk on are all parts of the program, my pet. And I'm NOT kidding! I'm gonna give this place the white glove test next time. So every INCH of this bathroom had better be clean enough for you to LICK. And don't you DARE hire someone else to do it! Do you understand me, pig?" she asked.

"Clearly," he responded, feeling feverishly humiliated.

"Okay then! Go ahead and masturbate for my amusement, my little playtoy. Stroke your cock and show me how far you can shoot your cum," she beckoned.

Greg didn't need any encouragement. He was already on the verge of going over the edge. Nikki turned around and bent over. Once again, she placed her ass just inches from Greg's face.

"Take a good look at my ass, pet. That's what you'll be worshipping next time. I want you to take a long slow whiff, but don't you DARE touch!", she instructed. She then arched her back, and backed up until his nose was between her asscheeks.

Greg indeed took a slow, deep whiff. It was enough to put him over the top. He let out a deep groan, and put his free hand up against the wall for support. He shot his first jet of cum high through her legs. It just missed hitting her belly, landing several feet away from him. He continued beating his meat, pumping out one jet of cum after another. They each landed closer and closer to him until he finally ran dry. His earth shattering orgasm still continued for several more dry shots afterwards. Finally, he slumped to the floor, completely spent. He hadn't cum that hard for over 20 years.

"Welcome to my world, pet," she slyly said. She then walked out of the bathroom.

It took Greg a minute or two to regain himself. When he finally got up to see what Nikki was doing, he was surprised to find her already completely dressed.

"May I have my jacket now?" she asked icily.

"Of course," he replied. He quickly fetched her jacket and handed it to her.

"What's your phone number?" she asked, removing a tiny phone book from her small handbag.

"It's 555 708 1995," he responded.

"You'll be hearing from me soon," she said coolly. She then opened the door and let herself out.

Greg watched the door close behind her. Then he shook his head in disbelief at how easily he had succumbed to her control.

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by myker.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.