The Best Erotic Stories.

Dreams Can Come True
by Devil Woman
©

I dreamt of you last night...

There we were walking through the woods, the wind catching our laughter and carrying it away. The late evening autumn sky streaked with all the shades of red and orange; filling us with a warm cozy feeling. Arm in arm there's no need for words between us, as we step into the cabin we had rented for our rendezvous.

Closing the door behind us, I turn to find you just inches from me and I smile. Your strong arms pull me to you and softly you kiss me; parting my lips and searching. My heart skips a beat and races just to be in your arms again. Ever so slowly we break the passionate embrace, only to have you sweep me up and carry me to the bedroom.

As you bring me into the room I see that there's a fire burning in the fireplace and what looks to be a million candles flickering. The scent of roses fill the air as you lay me down gently on the king-sized bed covered with rose petals.

With your eyes locked on mine, you lean over me and tenderly start to kiss and nibble at my neck. In an instant I feel my nipples harden, and my breath quicken as your hands roam over me. Moans began to escape from my lips as your hands come to rest on my breasts, your fingertips brushing the hard nipples through the blouse I was wearing.

Leaving a trail of kisses you begin to undress me slowly. First the blouse that seems to be in your way, and then covering my bare upper body with light kisses and tender caresses. My body trembles as your hands cup my breast, fondling them, taking first one and then the other to your hungry lips.

Your tongue runs along my body as I feel your hands leave my breasts only long enough to remove the rest of my clothes. With your hand rubbing along the calf of my leg I feel my lust burning hotter as I watch you quickly remove your clothes that had been keeping our bodies apart.

With nothing to separate us now, you pull me toward you and your growing excitement. Lovingly kissing down your stomach, I feel your hands massaging my shoulders and stroking my hair. Burying my face into your warm skin, I slowly wrap my lips you.

Raising my eyes to your face I see the pleasure in your eyes and can feel your heartbeat within my mouth. With your hands on my shoulders you push me back until I'm lying nestled amongst the rose petals and the mountain of pillows.

I moan as your hands begin to explore my willing body. Your touch sending chills along my spine as you caress my

face, my shoulders, my breasts; all the time working your way lower. Kissing my stomach as your hands run over my thighs, spreading my legs wider I feel my body start to ache from wanting you.

Every nerve explodes and I tremble under your touch, as your fingers tenderly dip into my delicate folds. Looking up into your eyes I see the crooked grin cross your face as you find all the magical places. Soon you have me at your mercy. Laying there in ecstasy, more explosions rip through me when you replace your fingers with your lips.

Running my own fingers through your hair, I can't believe how much pleasure you're giving me. Never before has anyone taken me to the heights you have. My heart pounds like the beating of a drum, my breath struggling as you begin to kiss your way back up my sweat drenched body.

Your hands caress my face, kissing me deeply. In an instant I feel your hardness slide into me where only moments before your lips had been. You fill me with your manhood and now we are as one. Locked in passionate embraces, it's hard to tell where one ends and the other begins.

I wish I could make you understand how long I have needed you. How I have craved your touch, needing to feel your body, to feel you inside of me pleasing me and pleasing yourself. This is our time now, time spent enjoying each other, the way only lovers can do.

As the excitement in both of us builds to a fever pitch, my nails claw at your back as I fall into the grips of sweet release. Over and over I feel myself being swept away by the waves, and yet you continue to drive into me with powerful thrusts. Suddenly I hear the moans coming from your lips, your fists grab at the sheets as you surrender all that is yours to me. We collapse onto each other, satisfied and savoring the moment.

With the candlelight still flickering, we lie beside each other wrapped in the warmth of the other. Tenderly we kiss and drift off to dream.

That's when I slowly wake to find you lying next to me. From the moonlight shining through the window I see you sleeping with a smile on your face and know that you must be having your own dreams. As I move closer, kissing your cheek and moving to your earlobes I feel you start to stir. In those few seconds as the passion builds we both come to realize dreams can come true.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Devil Woman.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.