The Best Erotic Stories.

Drusilla Pt. I
by Bones Malone
©

Just as the sun was fading beneath the horizon, Angelus awoke, thirsty for blood. For over a hundred years, Angelus has lived as a soulless demon, a vampire. Every night he has fed off the blood of mortals to soothe his hunger. But Angelus has grown lonely over the years. His hope is to find a lovely young lady that strikes his fancy, and to sire her, so that the two of them can live together forever.

Angelus got up and went out to hunt. He entered a small tavern and took a seat at the bar. Angelus scanned the room looking for a new face. He always came here first to acquire his meals. After several minutes of glancing around, he was almost ready to give up when his eyes settled on the young woman standing in the corner. Such a marvelous creature he had never seen before. She had long wavy black hair, large hazel eyes, fair skin, and a lovely hourglass figure. He had a feeling that this was the night he'd been waiting for. Angelus approached the maiden and sat down at a table, his chair facing her.

The woman, who quickly noticed his eyes on her, smiled and asked, "So what do you see?"

Amazing, he liked her already. Angelus stood up, took the woman's hand and answered, "Beauty," before kissing it. The woman blushed a little. "And what name goes with this lovely face?" Angelus asked.

"Drusilla," she said.

"Drusilla," he repeated, feeling the way the word felt in his mouth.

"My dear lady," he continued, "would you give me the honor of escorting me back to my place?"

"Whatever for?" she asked, grinning.

"It's a surprise," was his answer, which would surely prove to be a true statement. Not getting such invitations very often, Drusilla accepted. She couldn't help but be interested in what the handsome gentleman had in mind (although she had a pretty good idea).

Angelus and Drusilla arrived back at his apartment. The sky was now a dark shade of blue. The walls of the apartment were a dark, rich shade of red, as was the furniture. "What a lovely place," Drusilla said.

"Why thank you," Angelus replied, "of course, having you here makes it that much lovelier."

Drusilla was reeling from the compliments Angelus was dishing out. He approached her and put his hand on her cheek. "I'd like to know what you taste like," Angelus said. Drusilla knew Angelus was moving ridiculously fast, but she went along with it anyway.

"Well, from where would you like a sample?" she asked, flirtatiously. Angelus responded by reaching under her dress and rubbing her crotch. She gasped. Her breathing increased suddenly, her bosom rising and falling. Angelus was insane with hunger and lust. He tilted her head, and sank his teeth into her neck. Drusilla's mouth opened in a muted scream of pain and surprise. Angelus drank for a few seconds, not to kill her, but to immobilize her somewhat. When he finally let go of her neck, she collapsed in his arms.

"What... what are you?" Drusilla asked, barely audible from blood loss.

"I'm a demon, Drusilla. And tonight, one way or the other, you'll die here."

"No," she whispered, beginning to weep.

"Oh yes," Angelus replied, "but that doesn't mean we can't have a good time."

"What..." Drusilla trailed off, with no more energy to speak. Angelus carried her over to the bed and lay her down. Drusilla was taking deep breaths, trying to stay conscious. He started to unbutton her dress. He was pleased to find that she wore nothing underneath. When she realized what he was doing, she slowly shook her head, unable to do much more.

"Relax," Angelus said, "I'm giving you the opportunity to live forever." A confused look appeared on Drusilla's face. Noticing, Angelus continued, "Don't worry, it will all be clear to you soon." He pulled her arms out of her sleeves and opened up her dress down to her waist. "What wonderful smooth skin she has," Angelus thought to himself, as he felt along her shoulders and down to her full breasts. "You see Drusilla," he explained, "all you have to do, is drink some of my blood, and then, you'll be just like me. You'll be a vampire."

Angelus tugged at her nipples and twisted them between his fingers. Even though she was weak, Drusilla couldn't stifle a moan. Angelus stripped off the rest of her dress so Drusilla was now naked before him. "We could exist together," Angelus went on, "for a thousand years, you and I could be one." Angelus reached down and began stroking her bush with the back of his hand.

"My... soul," Drusilla struggled to say, "what... what happens to my... soul."

"It goes to heaven," Angelus answered, "or to hell, if you've been a naughty girl," he added with a laugh. "The rest of your self stays here. If you are slain, you join your soul in the afterlife."

"And... if I... refuse?" Drusilla asked.

Angelus smiled and answered, "Then you'll join your soul there right away."

Drusilla wept some more, "I don't want to do this," she sobbed. "Well all you need is some persuasion," Angelus thought. He started to play with the outer folds of Drusilla's pussy with his thumbs. Drusilla soon stopped sobbing and started breathing deeply. He found her clit, and massaged it with his fingertips. Drusilla was finding her voice and strength once again now, but Angelus wasn't worried about her fighting him.

"Oh, oh, yes!" she cried out. Angelus then took all four fingers and plunged them deep inside of her, while twisting his hand around, and pushing his fingers in and out of her cunt. She screamed, "Oh, oh God, yes! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!" This gave him an idea. He pulled his fingers out, and slowed down to just rubbing her between her legs. "What are you doing?" she asked, urgently.

"I won't finish you, until you give me your answer," he said with a smile.

"What!" she asked in disbelief. She reached her own hand down to her pussy in order to try and finish herself off, but Angelus batted it away. "What's your answer?" he asked again. He continued slowly stroking the outside of her opening with his palm.

"Alright," she finally said, "anything, just finish me!" So Angelus resumed finger-fucking her. She would come soon, he knew, so the time was now. With his fangs, he drew blood from his own free arm, and held it up to her.

"Drink," he said, "drink and we will be the same, my love." She drank the blood spilling from his open wound. Her hand quickly shot down to her clit, and she massaged it furiously, while Angelus continued his handjob on her. She came, in a rush of pleasure and death, as she both climaxed and lost her soul in the same instant. The sensation was indescribable.

She opened her eyes, seeing the world in a new light. "Happy Deathday, Drusilla, my love," Angelus declared happily.

Drusilla rose and replied, "Thank you, my sire." She walked over to the window and looked out into the black night and thought dreamily, "My afterlife has begun."

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Bones Malone.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.