The Best Erotic Stories.

Donna Meets An Old Friend
by Chuck
©

I pushed my shopping cart into the checkout lane at the market. In front of me was a young lady, about 5'2" blonde hair looking a little raggedy, already checking out. As the cashier told her what her bill was, she burst into to tears. Through the tears she cried "I don't have that much, I don't have enough for half of this."

The cashier spoke up, "Pick out what you do want and hurry up, people are waiting." She began to move the items into different piles as she cried, "I don't know which ones I want, I'm so upset!"

The cashier looked at me and said, "Number 6 is open Sir, this is going to take a while."

The lady looked back at me, with tear stained eyes and said, "I'm sorry, everything is just a mess."

As I looked at the lady I couldn't believe my eyes and exclaimed, "Donna, is that you?"

She looked at me and eyed me up and down and cried, "Chuck? My God, I haven't seen you in ten or is it twelve years?"

The lady then gave me a big smile as I said to the cashier, "Don't separate those things, just add them to my bill." Donna looked back at me and said, "You don't have to do this, I'll just pay for half."

"Nonsense," I said, "Don't worry about it we'll figure it all out."

I paid for the groceries and we went outside where I loaded her groceries into her car and ask her, "I'm so glad to see you, how have you been?"

She didn't answer immediately but I then noticed her clothes were dirty and her car looked bad and it looked like she was living out of it. Donna began to cry and answered, "Things haven't been too good lately, Chuck - in fact they have been pretty bad." She continued, "After you and joined the service I let myself go and got into drugs and alcohol and then trouble." As I looked at her and she was about 15 pounds lighter than she was in 1972 but she still had that pixie little girl look.

I then said, "You quit writing and when I tried to find you, you had disappeared and I had no idea where you went. What happened, where did you go, what do you do for a living?"

She hung her head and softly replied, "I'm on welfare and I can't seem to hold a job and I just got kicked out of my apartment yesterday."

I listened as she told me about getting into the wrong crowds and going downhill fast. I took her hand and walked her over to a Denny's, in the same parking lot, and when we were seated I asked, "Why did you quit writing and why did you let yourself go?"

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and said, "When you and I lived together, after high school, you gave me a direction but along with that came rules, discipline, and accountability and I guess when you left I wanted to go on my own." She continued, "I went from living at home where my Dad wouldn't hesitate to blister my bottom with his belt to you who also kept me in line." I sat there and listened to every word she told me and I thought I pretty well knew where she was going with this.

"So Donna how do you feel now and did you like the way we were together or the way you are now?" I added, "Why do you think you were so happy when we were a couple Donna."

She took a couple of seconds and looked me in the eyes and answered, "Because Chuck you set limits for me, and when I exceeded those limits you immediately brought me back in line."

I then asked, "How did I bring you back in line, Donna."

She bit her lip and looked left and right seeing if anyone was listening and answered. "By showing you cared and loved me by soundly spanking and/or paddling by bottom, usually my bare bottom." She added, "You didn't care where we were when I misbehaved, I got spanked and then when you got me home I got a good blistering as well!"

She sat there looking at me for a few moments, and then she took a deep breath and said. "Chuck, I think what I need is for you to take my jeans and panties down and give me the spanking of my life, would you do that for me?"

I looked at her not to surprised, because, when we first met, in high school, within a few weeks she had already received a number of spankings, a paddling or two and a blistering session with my belt.

I answered her saying, "After we finish you follow me to my place and we'll see if we can't change this bad behavior of yours." The smile on her face was a mixture of dread as she knew what a spanking from me was like but there was also a look of relief as well.

When we finished and began to walk to our cars she stopped and turned her back to me and asked, "Chuck would you give my bottom a good swat please." She bent over slightly and my hand impacted with her bottom with a resounding SMACK and she cried out and grabbed her bottom. She kissed me and said, "I think I'm finally coming home again..."

The drive to my place took not more than 20 minutes and Donna was at my car door before I even turned my engine off. "Bring in your clothes as you're first getting a good bath first before I tan your bottom."

Hearing that she gave me another big smile and squealed as she got her suitcase and met me at the front door. I made sure her cold groceries were in as well, since I had room in my refrigerator for them. I took Donna to my bedroom where she opened her suitcase and was going to take some clothes out but I stopped her.

"I'll find you something to wear young lady," I said. I found a pair of light blue cotton panties a white bra and a bluish shift.

She commented, "I knew you were going to have me wear a dress or a skirt."

I asked, "And why is that?"

She answered, "Because you always told me the only way to spank a girls bottom was with her skirt pulled up and her panties pulled down." I laughed and took her hand leading her into the bathroom where I started the water for her bath.

As I was running the bath water I saw her standing there and said, "Well are you going to get out of those clothes?"

She looked at me, a bit surprised and said, "I was waiting for you to leave or are you planning to wash me?" I looked at her and gave her one of my looks and she began to unbutton her jeans. In a few seconds she was standing in just her birthday suit and I could see that we had to get a few pound on her as she was just to skinny. I turned her around to look at her bottom and even though it was a bit smaller there was still enough to absorb a very sound spanking and her left cheek still showed my hand print of the swat I gave her in the parking lot. I took her hand to help her into the bath and she sat down in the water and leaned back so her breasts her just floating. I reached out and played with each nipple making them quite hard and making her moan.

Taking the soap and a wash cloth I proceeded to wash Donna from her hair to her feet paying special attention to her breasts, pussy and bottom. I had Donna kneel on her hands and knees as I spread her bottom cheeks and washed her anus good and then I lathered a finger with soap and slowly pushed it into her bottom. As I did she pushed her bottom back making my finger disappear even deeper. As I moved my finger in and out of her bottom she began to stroke her clit but a sharp spank to her left cheek stopped that and I got her out of the tub. I dried her off and sat on the edge of the bed as she got dressed. She took her time putting on her dress as she knew when it was on her spanking was about to begin. As she smoothed the dress down she looked up at me and there were tears beginning to fall on her cheeks. I held my hand out and she walked to where I was sitting and came to my right side.

She looked down at me and softly said, "Chuck I've been needing my bottom soundly spanked for a long time, would you please take me across your lap, lift my dress and pull my panties down and spank my bare bottom good, long and hard?"

I looked at her and answered, "Donna I'll be pleased to!" With that Donna hoisted her dress above the waistband of her panties and positioned herself over my lap balancing her hands on the floor. Because she is so short her toes were a good 10 inches off the floor.

"Donna this is not going to be a fun spanking as you need some discipline in your life and this is just the start." Donna answered back, "I understand Chuck and I'm ready." I wrapped my left arm around her slim waist and with my right rubbed her little bottom through her panties and began spanking her bottom with sound crisp spanks. My hand had almost always covered both bottom cheeks and nothing had changed. During the first few spanks Donna made small grunting and groaning sounds with each spank but it wasn't long until they turned to small cries.

When I had applied 35 hard spanks she was silently sobbing. She had crossed her ankles and took her spanking good without any fuss. When I stopped she relaxed while I massaged her red sore bottom and as if reading my mind she lifted her hips as my fingers went to the waistband of her panties and began pulling them down. I massaged her red well-spanked bare bottom and she squirmed as I knew how much she liked her bottom played with.

But right now was not play time it was hard bare bottom spanking time! When I wrapped my left arm around Donna's waist again she grabbed my leg bent her head down and waited for the first spank on her bare bottom. She didn't have to wait long and the room erupted in the sound of my hand soundly spanking her bare bottom. In just a few spanks on her tender bare bottom he cries intensified and in no time she was crying and sobbing but never pleaded with me to stop at all.

After another 35 spanks I stopped and looked at her red bottom. I had concentrated this spanking on the middle of her bottom to the cleft where her bottom meets her thighs. The whole area was bright red with just the hint of some minor bruises. I massaged her bare bottom and then said, "How does that feel, Donna?" She looked back at me and said, "It feels wonderful and if you wouldn't mind please give me some more as I know I deserve it." Not wasting any time I began to spank her bare bottom with hard, well-spaced, spanks and her cries and sobs were testament that her bottom was indeed getting the spanking of her life. I spanked her bare bottom for another 2 or 3 minutes watching as her bottom went from a deep red to an almost crimson red. I made sure I applied a few spanks to her thighs making her squeal and kick and then covered every inch of her bottom so the colors all matched. As always spanking Donna, except when she was really being punished always gave me a tremendous hard-on and today was no exception.

When I finished with this last part of Donna's spanking my right hand slipped between her thighs and I felt her soaked pussy. Feeling this Donna spread her thighs as much as her panties would allow and I slipped my index finger into her vagina making her moan and move her hips with my finger. Jumping off my lap Donna knelt on the floor and opened my jeans and briefs and pulled out my hard cock. She looked up at me before opening her mouth and going down on me. Not only could Donna take a good spanking but she could give one hell of a blowjob as well, and she was the first girl I had met who swallowed as well. The harder she sucked the more I moaned and finally I took her head and moved it up and down the way I liked. Without warning, she jumped up and pushed me on my back and removed her panties before straddling me. Placing her vagina over my cock she lowered herself down and impaled herself and began moving up and down fast and furious.

In just seconds I could feel her vaginal walls contract and she began to shiver as she orgasmed. Feeling this I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard as I shot my hot come deep in her pussy. I then pulled her down on me and I kissed her hard and looked her in the eyes as she said, "A full pussy and a blistered bottom, I think I've just come home!"

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Chuck.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.