The Best Erotic Stories.

Family Farm Fun Pt. V
by Tawny T.
©

The next morning Kim was up early. She put on her house slippers and went into the kitchen. Mae was there alone. They kissed briefly and Mae told her Ed would be back in a moment. Kim had on another of her shorty nightgowns with nothing on under it. If anything, this one was even thinner than the one she had on the morning before when she had given Ed a real show of her young body. Mae looked at her body and giggled.

"Why not give Ed a really sexy show, get him all hot and bothered? Mind?" Mae asked, a big grin on her face.

"How far do you want me to go?" Kim laughed.

"Honey, as far as you want to go. Tease him. Give him a good look at those beautiful young breasts and maybe a look at your sweet pussy. It's up to you. I think it will be hilarious." Mae dropped her voice to a whisper as they heard Ed come down the hall.

Kim greeted Ed with a kiss on his cheek, turned and went over to the sink. She bent forward and splashed a little water on her face. Her gown rode up in the back almost giving Ed a view to her pussy. Her thighs were revealed almost to the curly brown hair of her pussy. Ed turned red and it was all Mae could do to keep from laughing. Kim "accidentally" spilled a little water on the front of her gown making the material over one breast almost transparent. She pretended not to notice and went toward the table.

"Kim, sit here, I spilled milk on that seat a little while ago, and it's still wet." Mae said indicating the chair Kim usually sat in, as Kim came back to the table. She sat Kim directly across from Ed. Kim wondered at her strategy. During the meal she bent forward several times to reach something, giving Ed a good glimpse of her breasts. She was unable to lean far enough to be able to let him see down to her nipples, but the one was almost naked where the water had wet the thin fabric. Ed was unable to keep his eyes off of Kim's erect nipple and the pink of her areola around it. Under the table Mae reached over stroked Kim's thigh then pulled it wide and winked at her.

Mae knocked the peppershaker off of the table so it went under it. "Honey, would you get that for me, please?" As soon as Ed's head started down Mae looked at Kim and pantomimed for her to spread her thighs further apart. Kim let her thighs spread a little wider, so that by the time Ed got his under the table they were wide spread and her pussy was wide open. Even though the light under the table was dim, she knew that the thin gown didn't really shadow her pussy and Ed could see her treasures clearly.

There was a massive thump from under the table. "Honey, you OK under there?" Mae asked trying hard not to laugh.

"I'm OK, I just hit my head on the table." Came the muffled voice, filled with pain. There was a scraping and rattling.

"What's the trouble honey, can't you get to the shaker?" Mae asked, then bit her hand to keep from laughing out. Kim bit her lip to stop her laughter.

"It rolled under the leg and is hard to reach. I'll get it in a minute." Came the muffled response.

The women were almost in stitches, knowing Ed was looking up Kim's gown, and could see her pussy clearly. Finally Ed came out from under the table, his face was red as a beet.

"You OK, Honey? Your face is red as can be." Mae asked. Ed mumbled something about straining to reach the shaker. He handed her the peppershaker.

When he got up to leave there was a bulge in his pants. He turned away quickly, but not fast enough that the two women didn't see the huge bulge of his swollen cock. As they had done the day before, they dissolved into gales of laughter.

"I think your Uncle got a very good look at your young pussy, Miss Kim." Mae said, tears running down her cheeks.

"He sure is well endowed. I noticed that the other night. How big is he?" Kim asked, still laughing with her Aunt. Mae told her that she had measured him and he was seven and a half inches long along the top of his cock, and almost two and quarter inches thick. Kim's eyebrows went up at that. She asked if that was the norm for a man. Mae told her the average male was six and a half, and she wasn't sure what the average thickness was, but that Ed's cock was the thickest she's ever seen.

The two finished cleaning up the kitchen and Kim went to dress. She heard the phone ring while she was dressing.

Minutes later Mae stood in the doorway. "Kim, I have a good friend coming over today. She's one of my lady lovers. I was hoping she'd come while you were here. She lives about a hundred miles away, and is here visiting her sister. She'll be here in about thirty minuets. I have to take a quick shower, and I'll be right back.

Not to be left out, Kim went into the bathroom. Mae was douching.

Are you two going to make love?" Kin asked, wondering at the preparations.

"I sure hope so. I hope you don't mind. I'm not sure about her though. She might object to making love with you around." Mae said slipping into the shower.

Kim thought about it, and then quickly douched too. She slipped into the shower before Mae had finished and told her what she had done.

"Well, you are certainly welcome if she wants to make love to both of us. I'll let her decide. Get dressed in something sexy, and revealing. Not sluttish however. Just tastefully sexy. OK?" Her Aunt said soaping Kim's breasts.

When Penny arrived Kim and Mae were in the den sitting watching TV. Penny was a beautiful woman Mae's age, tall and slender with jet-black hair worn in bangs, her hair cut in a short stylish fashion, small pert breasts and a pleasant personality. Mae introduced the two, and at first Penny looked disappointed that the young girl was there. Kim quickly set the woman at ease. Soon they were talking like old friends.

Penny quickly seemed entranced by the young girl. Kim had worn a rather low cut blouse that showed quite a bit of her young bosom, no bra to hold up her firm young breasts, and a skirt that was short enough to show her legs off to full advantage. She let her thighs spread just enough to give Penny glimpses of her soft white thighs, but not enough to show that she had no panties on. Her brown hair was brushed forward to curl at the front and her hazel eyes and long lashes seemed to draw Penny's admiring looks to her.

Kim felt Penny's attention to her wasn't one of just noticing a girl sitting there. She caught Penny's eyes on her breasts and thighs several times. She thought she might as well get the subject out in the open. "I understand you two are lovers." Kim said in a conversational tone. "That's OK, I have a good friend who I hope to make love to when I get back. She and I have masturbated together, and she has a really sexy body. I'm sure Aunt Mae's lessons in making love to a woman will come in handy."

Penny's mouth dropped open and Kim and Mae laughed at her discomfiture. Mae went over to her and kissed her softly. She slid her tongue into Penny's mouth and cupped one breast.

"It's OK, she knows all about us. I've been teaching her how to make love to a woman. She and I have been making love for the past week and she's a really good pupil. We'd love to have a threesome with you. Are you up to it, Dearest?" Mae asked her lover.

"Well, certainly. Ah, but she's just so young, I just wondered. Kim, you are a very beautiful young lady, but are you sure you want this?'' Penny asked her face showing concern for the situation.

"Absolutely! Mae and I have made love and I think making lovemaking with a woman is fantastic. I had wondered about it, and I was the instigator in this case. I'll admit Mae led me on a little by taking a shower with the door open, and showing off her beautiful body, but I was the one who got in the shower with her, and then we make love together. I'm certainly old enough to know what I want, and make up my own mind." Kim told Penny

"Well, I just wanted to make sure. Mae, you vixen, why didn't you tell me you had a new beautiful sexy lover?" Penny asked turning to Mae.

" Guess we've been too busy. Tell her what you've been doing since you got here, Kim." Mae said. Kim told Penny what she'd been doing, leaving absolutely nothing out. She sat her face one of astonishment, then wonder. She shook her head at what Kim had done, and laughed at how they had gotten Ed excited.

"Damn, young lady. You're really an adventurous soul. I've only thought of some of the things you've done, but didn't have the courage do half of them. Wow!" She said and shook her pretty head.

Mae got up and went into the kitchen and fixed drinks. She didn't give Kim any liquor, and Kim was just as glad. It only made her dizzy the two times she drank it, and she didn't like that. Kim moved on the sofa beside Penny with Mae on the other side of Penny. Penny reached out and took Kim's head and kissed her very softly. Her lips were so tender and soft, and her touch made Kim almost melt. She was beautiful and Kim found her very desirable. The thought of making love to a new and different woman made her very hot.

Kim turned on the sofa facing Penny, and moved close and leaned toward her, kissing her softly letting her wet lips move across Penny's. She reached over with one hand and cupped Penny's small firm breast, found the nipple and squeezed it a little. . Penny let her tongue slip out to brush across Kim's lips. It sent a thrill all the way down to her pussy. She loved the taste and feel of this new lover. She glanced over at Mae and found her smiling, and Mae gave her a wink.

"Mmm, Mae, I like this young lady's style. You've taught her well. Lets get naked and see how she is when it comes to making love to a pussy. I certainly want to get my lips and tongue in your treasure trove, beautiful Kim!" Penny said kissing Kim ardently.

"Penny, why don't you just sit here, and let me do my Basic Lesbian 101 homework. Aunt Mae has taught me a great deal, but I've been limited on who I can practice on. Would you like to be my 'class project'? I'm a straight 'A' student so far, according to Aunt Mae. " Kim smiled at Penny and kissed her lips softly.

"Kim, you are a very lovely young lady, with a damn sexy body. I'd adore being your class project. I'm all yours, Sweetheart." Penny laughed and kissed Kim back.

Kim softly kissed the dark haired beauty, her hand fondling her firm small breast. She used all her skills her Aunt had taught her by going slowly. Her fingers soon had Penny's top unbuttoned and her hand found the warm soft flesh of the firm breasts. The nipple was hard against her palm as she stroked the breast. Their tongues fenced, wound together, and Kim's talented tongue soon had Penny on fire. Kim pressed her back gently and removed the top, uncovering the twin peaks to her gaze and lips. They were magnificent, totally different from Mae full beauties. The areolas were dark almost chocolate in color, puffy, swollen, the nipple, a darker nub sticking up, waiting to be sucked and nibbled on.

Kim kissed the under breasts, licking the sensitive flesh, while she rolled the nipple, making it harder. Penny's hands moved through her long brown hair stroking it. It felt so sensual. She spent a long time on Penny's breast then moved to the other and gave it her undivided attention. The first breast was now swollen, the nipple longer and more erect. She loved the taste and smell of Penny's sweet body. She wondered what exotic perfume she wore.

She moved down, kissing Penny's body till she got to her skirt. She unfastened it and slid it off as Penny lifted her hips up a little. Penny wore a pair of sheer thin panties, and garter belt, holding up long, black figured hose. They were erotic against her white skin. Kim moved down and got on the floor, she spread Penny's knees and moved between them. She took Penny's leg and kissed downward slowly, she removed her shoes and sucked on her toes through the thin mesh. Penny groaned. Kim kneaded and massaged her feet and toes, one by one. She moved to the other foot and did the same thing.

"I want to leave your sexy hose on. God you have beautiful legs. The stocking really set off your white thighs. I can hardly wait till I slip off those thin panties. I can see a damp spot along the crotch. I'll bet it's soaked with your pussy juices. I want to taste you there. I'll make you wild with my tongue." Kim said seductively kissing Penny's ankle.

Penny looked over at Mae, shook her head slowly at the young lover at her feet. Kim stroked and kissed her way slowly up the raven-haired beauty's legs, making Penny squirm as she laved kisses and caresses on her thin clad legs. Kim kissed and licked every inch of the white inner thighs above the stocking tops, and could see the dark stain on the panties grow. She smiled knowing her lessons had been well learned from her beautiful Aunt.

Kim made eye contact as much as possible with Penny as she moved closer to her pussy. Her hazes eyes and long lashes captivated Penny, and Kim was drawn to the deep brown eyes of her beautiful partner. The black hair set off her lovely face and her eyes seemed to be dark pools that Kim wanted to swim in. She kissed the soft, milk white thighs till her nose was almost buried in Penny's pussy. She ran her tongue up and down the crotch area, She could smell the excited womanly odor there, similar but different from hers and Mae's. She nuzzled it and rooted against it with her nose, pressing the cloth between the pussy lips. She felt Penny's fingernails bite into her scalp and knew her efforts on it were not in vain.

Kim slid her hands to Penny's hips and pulled the panties down. Penny lifted her hips and Kim slid them off. She took them and held them up to her nose and smelled the heady aroma of Penny's pussy juices. She put the crotch in her mouth and while looking directly at Penny sucked sensuously on the crotch. She could taste the heady flavor of Penny's excitement. She closed her eyes and savored the taste and smell, making herself and Penny wait, and their desires heighten. It worked, for when she opened her eyes Penny's hand was at her crotch and her finger buried inside her pussy.

"No, no, Beautiful Lady, not yet! Let me have that finger." Kim took the finger and brought it to her lips. She sucked it into her mouth and tasted Penny's pussy juices on it. She slid her lips downward, sucking and tonguing the finger. She slid it in and out of her mouth several times cleaning it. "Patience, my dear Love, patience."

Penny threw her head back, a throaty laugh coming from her. She was in good hands! This young beautiful girl was no novice. Mae had taught the brown haired young lady well. She slid down a little giving Kim easier access to her spread pussy. Penny's pubic hair was trimmed neatly. The hair was jet-black like her head; she'd trimmed it into a long narrow rectangle above her pussy. Lower down it was shaved bare, leaving her pussy bare. Kim didn't see any signs of stubble or dark hair roots. She must remember to ask her about that.

Kim kissed her thighs slowly, licking the soft smooth flesh, savoring the smell of an excited pussy, one she would soon taste. The long dark stockings held up by the garter belt against her white skin were so erotic looking. She pulled Penny's hips further down, and spread her thighs wider. The pussy was spread before her like a feast. Penny's pussy lips were darker and longer than Mae's. The outer lips were a deep brown, the inner flesh deeper red, almost vermilion. The flesh was wet and gleaming. God, it was sexy, and made Kim's mouth actually water at the sight.

"Mnnn, you have a beautiful pussy, Penny. So deep red, so wet, and it smells so good." Kim said moving closer. Her breath came out on Penny's spread wet flesh cooling it making Penny shiver with delight. Kim leaned closer flattened her tongue, and slipped her tongue out and gently stroked up and down the spread pussy flesh. Penny sighed deeply.

Kim licked her pussy for almost five minutes, running her tongue up and down the spread flesh, slipping it up and down between the inner and outer lips. She purposely avoided slipping her tongue into Penny's center, or touching her turgid clit. She was driving Penny crazy with desire. She had the raven-haired beauty writhing and moaning with desire.

"Ohhh, please Kim, please suck my clit. I'm going crazy. Please. Sweet Girl!" Penny gasped trying to thrust her hips upward to bring her clit to Kim's mouth. Kim teased her keeping her lips just out of reach till Penny was almost sobbing with desire.

Mae sat to one side watching. This was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. She slipped off the couch and move behind Kim. She watched Kim torment Penny and slipped Kim's clothes off. Kim never took her mouth off of Penny's pussy while Mae undressed her. This was rather easy as Kim had no bra or panties on and her blouse unbuttoned easily, as did her buttoned down skirt. Mae moved behind Kim and slipped a finger between her young nieces' pussy lips. The only indication of Kim noticing it was the spreading of her thighs and the slight pushing back of her hips. Mae slid her finger deep inside the hot wet flesh, then pulled out and tasted the delicious fresh juices from the young pussy.

Mae moved a little closer and ran her tongue up and down Kim's pussy. "Aunt Mae," Kim said taking her mouth from Penny's pussy for only a moment. "I love having your tongue there, but I'm really trying to make love to Penny. You are distracting me. Please! You can come up and kiss her lips and suck her nipples. I think I have this end covered very well, don't you think so Penny?"

Penny's only comment was a kind of strangled gasp as Kim's tongue encountered Penny's swollen pink clit momentarily. Kim went back to tormenting the beautiful women. When she thought the distraught woman could take no more teasing, she moved her tongue slightly and slipped a pointed tongue into Penny's wet vaginal center, probing it as deeply as she could. Her lovemaking with Mae had helped strengthen and lengthen her tongue and she was now able to reach further inside a pussy than ever before. Penny cried out as Kim's young lips covered her spread pussy and sucked on the wet flesh.

Kim twirled and probed with her tongue, enjoying the wet flesh and the delicious taste that filled her mouth, as Penny's sweet pussy juices flowed over her taste buds. God, she loved the taste of a pussy. She was really learning to enjoy it. Her mind skipped for a moment to Trish, and wondered how her young friend's sweet pussy would taste. She'd teach her that there were other things to insert in her pussy beside a toothpaste tube.

Mae, now nude, had moved up and was kissing Penny on the lips, and their tongues were probing and dancing erotically together. She was cupping and stroking Penny's firm passion filled breasts. Penny was almost on the point of screaming, her body was so excited and teased by Kim's manipulations of her passions. She could never remember being this excited and filled with a need to climax. Her every fiber called out for release.

"Ohhh, God, Kim, let me cum. Ohhh, please, I'll go crazy if I don't. Please, ohhhh please." The dark-haired beauty begged. She had never needed anything so badly in her entire life as she needed release at the young woman's hands, mouth, and lips.

Kim was afraid to torment the beautiful woman anymore. She had done what her lovely Aunt had taught her, and brought Penny to a state of passionate desire for release. She moved her mouth upward slightly and found Penny's firm clit. She pulled upward on the sheath and the firm swollen clit slid out pink and gleaming, and ready. It looked delicious she decided and she sucked on it gently at first, then harder. She took two fingers and slid them up inside Penny's slick wet pussy, crossed her fingers as Mae had taught her, and began to finger fuck the woman, rotating her wrist while she slid them in and out. Penny screamed out and her hips shot forward trying to get instant release.

Kim sucked her clit harder, and tongued the underside of the swollen clit. God, she loved this. She loved the power to be able to give this woman release, and the power to tease her, keeping her just on the edge of a release. Damn, she just loved making love to a passionate woman, and Penny certainly was that.

She kept Penny on the verge of a climax for the next ten minutes. Bringing her to the edge, then backing off a little leaving her panting and moaning, begging for release. She loved the feel of the small nubbin in her lips the feel of the hot vaginal flesh around her fingers, the smell of an excited woman. God, she shivered and almost came just from the excitement of it. She had certainly discovered a new facet of her personality. 'Just wait, Trish, I'll make love to you like you never imagine, or thought possible.'

She fucked Penny's slick pussy harder finally bringing the beautiful woman to a climax. Penny's hips shot off the sofa and she began to scream her passion. Mae was holding her, and she looked down at Kim in amazement as Penny screamed and cried out, her lovely face distorted by passion.

Kim felt Penny's pussy contract around her fingers and suddenly a hot jet of wetness gushed around her fingers. In an instant she replaced her fingers with her mouth and her slick wet fingers became a blur as she strummed Penny's clit. She sucked and almost came as hot pussy juices shot out and over her tongue. Her pussy gave a twinge and her clit felt as if it would explode she was so hot. Another gush of juices shot out into her waiting mouth and over her eager tongue. They tasted salty, tart, sweet, and wonderful! She was drinking another woman's pussy juices and loving it! She sucked on the opening of Penny's pussy harder and her fingers flew over the turgid clit.

Mae was amazed to hear her friend scream and cry out so. She had certainly never been this excited when they had made love. She was just a touch jealous of her niece, but so proud that the lessons she had given your sweet niece had taken. How they had taken! This young lady was making her beautiful friend come like never before. She squeezed Penny's breast hard, then pulled her nipple, knowing pain made her still more frantic with passion.

Kim kept her mouth firmly attached to Penny's pussy, drinking gush after gush of her juices. She had absolutely no idea that a woman could gush this much fluid. Mae had mentioned it, but she, of course, had no prior experience with it. Penny's screams echoed through the house and Kim could imagine across the fields. She wondered if Ed would hear them wherever he was.

Penny's hips finally fell back. She was spent, exhausted. She feebly pushed Kim's hand away from her clit, but hugged Kim's head against her pussy, encouraging her to suck and lick her vaginal opening. Kim gentled her sucking and tongued of the wet hot opening into the lovely woman's body. She was able to bring forth a little more of the juices inside Penny's succulent orifice.

She loved the taste of a pussy; there was no mistaking that. Both women tasted just a little different too. The scent of the excited flesh made her almost faint it was so stimulating. She continued to gently suck and lick Penny till the woman came down to earth and her breathing became normal.

"My God, Kim, that was the most fantastic thing that has ever happened to me." Penny finally managed to say her voice a little weak. "Mae is the best lover I've ever had, but Honey, you made me cum like I've never cum in my life. Come up here and let me kiss you, you sweet woman."

Kim moved up, a smile on her lovely face, which was still wet and gleaming with pussy juice. She slipped into Penny's arms and they kissed. Mae joined the two, and their three tongues probed and the two women licked the juices off Kim's lips and face. It felt so wonderful to feel the two women's soft bodies pressing against her. The warm flesh of soft breasts and hard nipples pressing against her body felt like no other she had ever felt. She felt she could stay there the rest of her life like this. But her pussy was on fire! She squirmed against Penny, gasped as Mae's hand touched her pussy and burrowed downward. Her Aunt knew she was still very hot.

"Penny, we must make love to this beautiful young niece of mine. She is such a wonderful lover, and needs for us to make love to her. Think we could do her that favor?" Mae asked looking over at Penny.

"Sweetheart, I was thinking the exact same thing. I've recovered now, how, I'll never know, but I want to make love to Kim right now. OK, Sweet young lady?' Penny asked, kissing Kim and then slipping her tongue into Kim's mouth. Kim nodded her head slightly and squeezed Penny's breast.

Penny got up and pulled Kim to her feet. She pulled her body close and the two melted together. Kim had to reach up to kiss her taller lover, but she didn't mind at all. She felt Mae's warm body press against her back and Mae's hands come around to slip between the two bodies to find her wet and excited pussy. She groaned into Penny's mouth it felt so good.

"Come little one, I want to make love to your sweet young body. I love a 69 and want my face buried in your sweet pussy while you eat me again. Mae, do you think you could find that strap on dildo in my purse and fuck both of us while we eat each other?"

Mae slipped away from the two embracing, and moved to Penny's purse and came out with a very realistic looking dildo. It had flesh colored straps. Kim turned her head and watched her Aunt strap it on. She had heard of them but never encountered one in real life. When Mae had it strapped tightly on, the flesh colored straps all but disappeared on her body. It looked as if Mae had suddenly grown a long fat cock. It was about seven inches long and an inch and three quarters in diameter. She wondered momentarily if she could take that in her small pussy. She went back to kissing Penny.

The two women kissed and caressed till both were excited to a fever pitch, Kim much more so than Penny, who had cum recently. Kim felt like her body was on fire. They pulled apart. At Mae's suggestion, they went to the bedroom and lay down on the large bed. Penny and Kim nestled together and then after their passion had elevated again, they turned and kissed, then moved downward with Kim above Penny. They stopped and kissed each other's breasts till their breasts were hard and firm, the nipples erect and jutting up. Slowly they moved downward, kissing and licking soft feminine flesh till they reached the ultimate goal.

Soft white thighs separated and heads moved gently downward to find liquid centers. Penny pulled Kim down so she lay full on top of her, enjoying the feel of the young girl's body atop her, the hot flesh pressing down against hers. She split Kim's pussy lips with her tongue and moaned, as she tasted the soft young flesh. It had been a very lime time since she had feasted on such a young women, years ago when she first discovered she liked girls. She and her cousin had made love at about Kim's age. She slipped her tongue deeper into the succulent wet flesh. She moaned as Kim's tongue slid along her pussy, back a little and the talented young girl's tongue circled her sensitive anus. The tongue probed a moment, and then returned to her pussy.

Kim tongued the delicious pussy before her face, and reveled in it again. She just couldn't seem to get enough of the wet hot flesh, whether it was Mae, or Penny. She wondered briefly if Trish would want to make love to her, slip her tongue inside her pussy. Would she reciprocate? Her brief thoughts of Trish were interrupted as she felt another set of hands on her hips, and a slight probing of her wet exposed pussy. Penny had moved her mouth and Kim felt the soft, large head of the dildo against her spread pussy. Penny moved her lips to suck her clit as her Aunt pushed gently, slipping the head of the dildo against her center.

Kim gasped as the large intruder pressed against her pussy, spreading her lips wide. She had never had anything this thick inside her and it stretched her pussy almost painfully. Then with a soft thrust the large head slipped inside her and the slightly smaller shaft gave her virgin opening a slight respite. Mae carefully slid it slowly into her young body.

She loved the feel of it pressing inside her. The plastic it was made of felt warm to the touch. Kim wondered how the real thing would feel, as she had never experiences a male cock inside her. Mae expertly slipped it inside her slowly each thrust just a little deeper letting her pussy get used to the thick intruder. Finally, she felt it press against the back of her pussy and against the ring of her cervix. She moaned against Penny's hot, wet pussy.

Mae rode her, slipping the fat intruder in and out of her. She moved her hips from side to side and up and down as she fucked her sweet young nieces pussy. She reached under and between the two lovers and slipped her hand between to cup and fondle Kim's young breasts. She thought back to when she and her sister, Kim's Mom, had made love when she was Kim's age and her experienced sister was two years older. They had used everything in the house in their pussies to fuck themselves and each other. Finally her sister had come back from a trip to the city with a dildo. They used it on themselves and each other till they had cum so many times their young pussies were sore and exhausted.

She looked forward to her sister's visit. She knew she couldn't tell her that she and Kim had made love. Her sister wouldn't understand her seducing her daughter. Or had she seduced Kim? She smiled at the thought of sweet Kim slipping into the shower with her and decided she was the one who'd been seduced by the sexy young vixen she was fucking lustily at the moment.

The three women moved together making love in the large bed. Mae slipped the dildo out of Kim and went around and slid it effortlessly into Penny's wet cunt as Kim moved her mouth and let the dildo slip inside where her mouth had been a moment ago.

Kim and Penny kissed and caressed each other's bodies as Mae moved back and forth from one hot wet pussy to the other. The Kim and Penny were becoming really sexually excited and began to moan and cry out. Mae slid the dildo out of Penny's pussy as the two neared their climaxes, she moved the wet dildo slightly and pushed it against Penny's small neat anus and pushed it forward. Penny moaned as she felt the familiar object press inward and push into her backside.

She and Mae had fucked each other in both holes for a long time but this was the first time she'd had it there while she was in an erotic all consuming 69 with someone else. The effect was electrifying to her. She devoured Kim's young pussy with a vengeance, wanting to drive her young lover to new heights of joy. Kim felt her partner's renewed vigor, and redoubled her efforts to make Penny cum with her.

The three were in a strange dance now. The two locked in a 69 while Mae was fucking Penny's pert ass. She loved the vision of the dildo slicing in and out of Penny's ass. Her own pussy was on fire and she wished that the dildo had some provision for exciting the one wielding it, but this one had none.

Penny cried out first, the double stimulation of the dildo inside her, and Kim's young lips and tongue assaulting her clit was too much and she exploded with a muffled cry as she came. She didn't forget her young lover, and sucked her clit, and finger fucked her pussy franticly as her body was wracked with lust and passion.

Moments later Kim's cries and moans filled the room as she too came. The erotic feel of her beautiful partner body, and the sucks and licks on her clit, and the fingers thrusting skillfully inside her, drove her over the edge. Her whole body seemed to turn inside out as she came.

The two 69ing women exploded over and over till they were finally spent and exhausted. They rolled apart. Mae slid the dildo out of Penny's ass and tore it off her body. Her hands flew to her pussy and she rubbed her clit franticly and thrust two then three fingers inside her burning, drenched pussy till she too came in an explosive cum.

The three lovely ladies finally recovered and crowded into the shower, the afternoon almost over, an afternoon of lust and pleasure. They washed each other playfully before finally getting out and dressing. When Ed returned they were in the living room talking and laughing. Ed noticed that all three looked really smug looking and content. The thought passed through his mind, wondering what the three could have done to cause such a look of contentment. His brow furrowed and he shook his head, having no idea what that might be.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Written for, and Dedicated to the Real Kim - hullo_nurse. Thanks DD'd Wonder!

 

Another fine story by Tawny T.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.